DEATH STRANDING IS SILENT HILLS

ITS CONFIRMED. GET THE FUCK IN HERE RUSECHADS

>Someone has translated the second gameplay presentation and the flashback seems to reveal that the women in the bed next to Mads actually is named Lisa.

>Someone has translated the second gameplay presentation and the flashback seems to reveal that the women in the bed next to Mads actually is named Lisa.

Attached: 69275FD5-7986-4AD1-B74F-169AEDA0B60E.png (2003x644, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8Cezf7_WXbE
youtube.com/watch?v=2JdEeGHEaNU
youtu.be/M_lyQ-OCIYs
youtu.be/JRoAjBS5sF8
youtu.be/tVylTfkDP5c
myanimelist.net/anime/37210/Isekai_Maou_to_Shoukan_Shoujo_no_Dorei_Majutsu
youtube.com/watch?v=FfqUjTyb4sw
youtube.com/watch?v=m-gbWxjzTYg
youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE
youtube.com/watch?v=wya4XhTPMcc
youtube.com/watch?v=TxYkNUyBhS4
youtu.be/Ag-P0JQ8eVc?t=1602
youtube.com/watch?v=z0azt86yntM
youtube.com/watch?v=uxECM76V9hA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gonna need some SAUCE

Wow, Kojima took some elements from the game he was working on that got canned and put them into his next project. It's a fucking conspiracy.

Shut the fuck up and leave the internet you dribbling mongoloids.

youtu.be/8Cezf7_WXbE

Attached: CCD2D247-116C-4942-9432-D05946A1E6DE.jpg (1992x1125, 1M)

>no fun allowed
Shut the fuck up you drooling retard. It's not OP's fault you lack critical and creative thinking. You're such a fucking bot.

>some elements
How about ALL elements you stupid fucking NIGGER

Attached: 1C6A44C5-9384-4AAA-A906-D354B7003E6F.jpg (1200x2120, 344K)

>Forgive me Lisa, there’s a monster inside of me

Attached: 0AEE13D9-955C-4B48-8970-15EE019C9323.jpg (658x370, 38K)

>this was his plan all along

I wasn't looking forward to Kojimbo raping Silent Hill then and I am sure as hell not looking forward to it now.

That doesn't mean it's literally going to be Silent Hills you stupid nigger, this isn't some magical ruse where Konami is going to come out and say "HAHA GUYS WE MADE YOU HATE US FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS AS AN EPIC JAPE WE WERE ALL IN ON IT"

FORGIVE ME LISA THERES A MONSTER INSIDE OF ME

Attached: 3583C557-3CA1-4E24-BBD7-542CB3A76C20.jpg (1920x1920, 1.34M)

>kojima gets a demo trending all over the internet
>a DEMO
He would have made a better game than the original.

wew

Attached: 33046BE2-4112-4614-A7D4-7D780830E3C3.png (476x859, 610K)

>He would have made a better game than the original.
He would have made a non-SH game in general, his directing doesn't fit the style of the original games.

Would have changed the horror genre. Would have taken the brand name and reinvented it forever. Nobody would mention the classics.

This Kojima-ruse train has been going off rails in retardville for 4-5 years now. If it's MGSV, it's yet another grasp for "chapter 3" for a game that was left on auto pilot online-wise for 4 years now. Or that fucking "Demon Edition" that makes weird changes that'd require too much money to really be invested in, especially after the bridge-burning they did.
If it's Silent Hills, this isn't in Silent Hills whatsoever.
If it's that you genuinely believe Konami intentionally tanked their company as some sort of untested marketing fad? You're honestly beyond hope at this point or you genuinely have a child's understanding as to how game companies are made and function.

This isn't fun anymore.

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 4K)

The baby was ripped from Lisa’s womb by Sam in the bathtub in PT. Notice how Lisa has blood around her abdomen in PT and in the death Stranding photograph she’s pregnant. DS takes place directly after Sam killing himself in PT and ends up in some fucked up purgatory with his unborn child as his burden. Lisa during the course in PT captures Sam and you can hear her unzipping his pants and removing something. That something was the same child he removed from her which is why Sam has a c section scar in the first death stranding trailer.

Attached: B8F0C54A-FB3D-4801-8F5A-7CADEC954CA2.jpg (696x388, 17K)

>This isn't fun anymore.
HAHa keep crying FAGGOT

madds has that scar too man. I think it's just a symbol of immortality/immunity to the BT's

>If it's that you genuinely believe Konami intentionally tanked their company as some sort of untested marketing fad? You're honestly beyond hope at this point or you genuinely have a child's understanding as to how game companies are made and function.
You assume so much about what other people think. You're building a ridiculous strawman. It's about having fun speculating on a medium you enjoy. It's not that fucking convoluted.

Too bad instead of a horror game we just got a shit walking sim without even the spooks this time

That reminds me of some SJWs what once said they would turn Lovecraft irrelevant when given the opportunity to write cosmic horror, how cute.

Oh you know?
I'm guessing you must have played and completed the game then.
Please inform everyone in the thread about all the information you apparently have.

Maybe mads is in purgatory for the same reasons. Here is a direct quote from the radio in PT, there are other fathers that did the same exact thing

>The father purchased the rifle used in the crime at his local gunstore two days earlier. This brutal killing took place while the family was gathered at home on a Sunday afternoon. The day of the crime, the father went to the trunk of his car, retrieved the rifle, and shot his wife as she was cleaning up the kitchen after lunch. When his ten-year-old son came to investigate the commotion, the father shot him, too. His six-year-old daughter had the good sense to hide in the bathroom, but reports suggest he lured her out by telling her it was just a game. The girl was found shot once in the chest from point-blank range. The mother, who he shot in the stomach, was pregnant at the time. Police arriving on-scene after neighbors called 911 found the father in his car, listening to the radio. Several days before the murders, neighbors say they heard the father repeating a sequence of numbers in a loud voice. They said it was like he was chanting some strange spell. There was another family shot to death in the same state last month, and in December last year, a man used a rifle and meat cleaver to murder his entire family. In each case, the perpretrators were fathers. State police say the string of domestic homicides appears unrelated, though it could be part of a larger trend, such as employment, childcare, and other social issues facing the average family.

W o w w e w e w e w
L a d s.
>It's fucking nothing

>SJWs
>amounting to anything

Does this ride ever end??!?

holy fuck

Isn't the daughter of the President just a de-aged version of Lindsay Wagner or something? like shes doing both roles?

Good god.

Attached: NO PLEASE.jpg (500x281, 41K)

>we burnt so much good will with Konami to the point where they got delisted from the stock market and they are hated all for this ruse

This is actually believable

no it's not

Attached: you lunatic.jpg (578x250, 66K)

What if I told you that the baby from ds was in the paper bag that talks to you in PT?

Direct quote from the paper bag

>I walked. I could do nothing but walk. And then, I saw me walking in front of myself. But it wasn't really me. Watch out. The gap in the door... it's a separate reality. The only me is me. Are you sure the only you is you?

Attached: D009A0E8-4A0F-4CF4-8EEF-A3F9CFFD2981.gif (500x231, 2.26M)

Attached: 1473521151783.jpg (600x400, 122K)

mgsv is not mgs mgs6 is silent hills death stranding mgs v

What in the actual fuck were those words supposed to convey?

>Sam makes on final delivery
>it’s to silent hill

mgs v kojimy ruse mgsv truth silent hills death stranding is mgsv ground zero green eye

Silent Hills didn't had any SH feeling so I'm glad about it was cancelled.

if DS was actually SH it might have ended up being good

And then John Konami himself emerges from the shadows with soft words under his breath, "Did you rike it?"

God I wish I could feel his warm breath on my ear lobe. God the euphoria.

Doubt.
Is PT konami IP?

reminder the first person baby blinks are because the game is in first person

how autistic does one need to be to post this

Only if it turns out the open world shit is just a gimmick and it pulls a MGS2, as in complete bait and switch into a proper Silent Hill game.

Yeah man based Kojima epic troll can't wait for the game to be nothing like the trailers epic BASED Kojima truly. EPIC. MASTERMIND. RAIDEN WASN'T IN TRAILERS D00D MIND BLOWN. MGSV TRAILER SO DIFFERREEEEEEEENT EPIIIIICCCCCCC

They were different because they knew no one wanted Raiden and mgsv was just misleading and insulting

Attached: 1559230824672.png (338x427, 104K)

>Slut dina ögon. Låt dina öron lyssna radion. Hör du min röst? Kan du höra din egen själs skrik? Låt oss välja. Min röst som förtäljer framtiden eller dina plågade håg. Nå. Vad väljer du? Du kan välja. Ditt liv din framtid. Klok som du är så kanske du redan upptäckt radiodramat från 75 år sedan var sanning. 'De' är här på vår jord och 'De' övervakar och ser allt. Lita ej på någon. Lite ej på polisen. Dem är redan kontrollerade av 'Dem'. Så har det varit i 75 år nu. Endast våra bästa kan hålla ut. Du har en rätt. En rätt att bli en av oss. Så välkommen till vår värld. Mycket snart öppnas portarna till en ny dimension. 204863. 204863.

Translation

>Close your eyes. Let your ears listen to the radio. Do you hear my voice? Can you hear your own soul's scream? Let us choose. My voice that tells the future. Or your tortured mind. Well, what do you choose? You can choose. Your life, your future. Wise as you are you might already have discovered it. Yes, the radio drama from 75 years ago was true. They are here on our earth and they monitor and see all. Don't trust anyone. Don't trust the police. They are already controlled by them. That's the way it has been for 75 years now. Only our best will prevail. You have a right. A right to become one of us. So, welcome to our world. Very soon the gates to a new dimension will open. 204863. 204863.

These are the ludens (floating dudes near the crater) speaking to people through the radio in PT

Attached: 582478B0-CAD6-4593-AA32-3089191EC024.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Did Kojima leave you on a one night stand?
Why are you so burnt?

Death stranding is already confirmed shit at least the MGSV/PT conspiracies were fun.

>Slut
lol

Attached: 1568602743352.jpg (225x225, 5K)

i fucking hope so

open world might have worked with the right tone, but kojima isn't going for the right tone as the past few trailers andgameplay have shown

We have to kill Caramel. It's the only way.

What if I told you babies can't walk

You rusecruise fags never cease to amuse me. Bless your stupid little brains.

Mgsv had pt Easter eggs too, like the radio communcations. You're all stupid as fuck

How retarded are you that you can’t see that at the very LEAST it’s confirmed that Kojima is reusing the same story/environments he was planning on using in silent hills is in death Stranding? It’s plastered all over PT.

>Slut Dina
Is that who Reedus really is?

he is right loser this shit is not silent hills or plays like one u probably started to play the series with 4 aka the one that killed the franchise for GOOD ! when was the last time silent hills was good again??

Inb4 one of the locations is non-descript looking town that looks suspiciously like Silent Hill

I feel really sorry for anyone thinking Kojima is anything but a hack after MGSV. Dude probably doesn’t even make the trailers.

What if I told you dead things in brown paper bags can’t talk

>N-NO YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT MY FAVORITE GAME!!!
Grow up.

>that nightmare with the baby breaking out of the tank
>you'll be more prone to nightmares if you don't sleep enough

Attached: 1506666902259.gif (500x382, 1.74M)

Like this one?

Attached: 6F6C6470-3905-43BD-BDE4-3B62EC05009A.jpg (560x315, 27K)

imagine spending every waking hour of your time breaking down Kojima's inconsistent goofy trailers and flexing mental gymnastics to position them were they don't even belong

fucking state of you Yea Forums

Attached: 2px26b59pelz.jpg (818x503, 32K)

I've heard this theory countless times on Reddit though

This is all in those pythonselkan PT conspiracy videos, the people in this thread have just watched those. Or the makers of those videos are just posting here.

BUT SILENT HILLS MAN YO U SAW KEKJIMA advertising this death stranding with a walking simulator named pt dude that means silent hills confirmed

U NEVER PLAYED A GOOD SILENT HILLS ZOOMER u cant let this nonsense go caramell because this constant circle jerking is the only thing left for you in ur life

Rusebros have been around much longer than pythonselkan. As a matter of fact they just mooch off of the theories made here and turn them into 2 hour long videos for youtube hits

Why do these threads always make people so mad kek. Just filter them or leave faggot

I hope one day kojimbo tell us about what SH could've been or what stuff he took from it and used it in DS.

nu-Yea Forums cannot stand to see anyone enjoying themselves.

The only ones "mad" here are you rusechodes mindbroken over MGSV and Konami canning Silent Hills.

Not really. I just find these threads fun to speculate while you’re here seething in a thread you claim to have no interest in.

I guess it's just hard to believe any are left on current Yea Forums

PT had a photo of the lunar surface. Remember what mads said in the last trailer about going to the moon?

Attached: 43CCC468-0F18-492D-93AD-DB8BEEA89FB6.jpg (3024x4032, 1013K)

UM ANTI-RUSEBROS... I DONT KNOW ANYMORE...

Attached: DC00EB79-BB29-459A-AA2F-E8276377DCA3.jpg (1264x713, 59K)

>seething
Nah. You guys clinging to any "confirmation" inspires pity at worse.

Holy shit Kojima!

Attached: 16521651561.png (700x480, 39K)

Kojima implied that Sam is the father of BB. Pic related

Attached: 457B4F6E-9FCE-4B98-8EE1-07325C50555A.jpg (1125x1765, 756K)

Ow my

Jesus

Attached: 1552683720833.gif (200x150, 2.75M)

>U
>UR
>YO
>no punctuation whatsoever
>calls other zoomers
I feel like there is some irony to be found here.

Attached: 1558928530437.png (431x450, 328K)

this game had to have taken a fucking exorbitant amount of money
it will probably sell extremely well, but how much does it need to sell before it'll make up its budget?

repost from yesterday but
youtube.com/watch?v=2JdEeGHEaNU
35:04 the camera blinks in-game like the BB blinking scene transitions in the trailer

35:40 it blinks again, Kojima mentions that BB is connected to its mother on the other side
What if we're seeing through the perspective of the BB's still mother, following Sam like Lisa does in PT?

Attached: look behind you.png (590x424, 243K)

Fucking hell now im actually believing this might be possible

I'm begging to think Death Stranding is literally just 90% the concept of Silent Hills with the horror elements turned down

According to Kojima we still haven’t seen jack shit about death stranding. He’s been very secretive about it since it was announced

What the fuck man.

Attached: 1568676389510.gif (468x60, 16K)

Hmm its almost like... This SPIRITUAL game is a SPIRITUAL successor to his project that DIED and is now REBORN.

please get help your family is woried

>The baby was ripped from Lisa’s womb by Sam in the bathtub in PT.
Absolute fact. You can watch this on a pt play through on youtube for yourself

>Notice how Lisa has blood around her abdomen in
You can literally see this photo in this very thread

>death Stranding photograph she’s pregnant.
her pregnancy is factual. Take a look at the op image. It’s pretty much confirmed that her name is Lisa too

>DS takes place directly after Sam killing himself in PT and ends up in some fucked up purgatory with his unborn child as his burden.
Opinion.

>Lisa during the course in PT captures Sam and you can hear her unzipping his pants and removing something.
Another fact. You can see this for yourself in a playthrough

>That something was the same child he removed from her which is why Sam has a c section scar in the first death stranding trailer.
Opinion but Sam’s pregnancy scar can be seen in the very first ds trailer.

APOLOGIZE

I don't know nothing about SH or DS, but this text is amazing.

fucking kek

Attached: PTSD.png (1024x768, 1.23M)

No it isn't.

So was PT just a nightmare or was it real and took before death standing and is canon to the story?

Oh and let’s not forget about the fact that the radio in PT mentions the fact that the father hung himself with an UMBILICAL CORD in his garage

WAS CARAMEL RIGHT?

I love this gif.

Attached: 1454232750309.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

It's really unnerving the way it seems like the guy's mind is editing the information that he can't handle, it changes the part where the radio says his wife was pregnant, and the part where he used an umbilical cord to hang himself, as if he won't accept that he killed his unborn child.

My theory is that this is a flashback/nightmare sequence that Sam has reliving the moments before his suicide. It’s shown that he expresses regret while staring at he photograph in the OP from the death stranding trailer. Also here’s song from trailer 2 that Kojima himself specifically said for people to pay attention to the lyrics. Read/listen to it yourself and tell me what it implies

Did you call my name?
While i'm passing up,
The mistake i've made,
It can't be turned around,
I took the easy way out,
I took the easy way out,
I took the easy way out,
I would hound for one,
Before casting up,
The mistake i've made,
It can't be turned around,
I took the easy way out,
I took the easy way out,
I took the easy way out,
I wanna feel something again memorable,
I wanna feel something again memorable.

youtu.be/M_lyQ-OCIYs

Kojima has good taste in energy drinks

Attached: EEkNYV3U4AAX92H.jpg (1510x1574, 165K)

How so, PT was quite a good example of a Silent Hill game, radio sound effect for enemies and flashlight and all

>You assume so much about what other people think
No assumptions necessary when people keep parroting this asinine theory and then get butthurt and throw a fit when somebody points out how absurdly unlikely it is to be true. There are people out there, and even in this very thread, who are emotionally invested in this theory and are backing in it being true. Read the threads everyone this shit comes up and tell me I'm "assuming". I don't have to assume because people are outright saying it and arguing to the fucking death about how they're right. It's insane.

death stranding's finale is P.T. in its entirety, but with a more difficult ending puzzle and the secret of sam's past in lieu of silent hills

Attached: pt.0.0[1].jpg (1200x800, 39K)

it's passing out, not passing up.

>leak mentioned Norman being the bad guy, and that there's reverse flashbacks
>Norman took the baby away from Lisa and we are getting reverse flashbacks from the baby as confirmed by Kojima
Bros?

Alright. Besides the whole Lisa revelation here’s one of the newest things pertaining to the ruse.

There’s a band that’s distributing their debut album via SONY music named knocked loose. In their song “In the walls” released a few weeks ago they have sound clips from the radio in PT.

youtu.be/JRoAjBS5sF8

Also funny that the album is named “a different shade of blue”. Pic related

Attached: 033DA3D7-258D-4B1F-8DFD-3134699573DB.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Reminder that Lisa's ghost is following behind you the entire time in PT

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok, realistically speaking now.
What do you really think it is? Not what you want to be, what do you think it IS.
To me the things said here are not coincidence.
I think Kojimbo just took all the ideas for Silent Hills and made into Death Stranding.
The motive of all the secrecy about the other half of the game it's because it will be focused on psichological horror, but it won't have the name Silent Hill anywhere or Konami anywhere.

Attached: 1499150384700.jpg (606x592, 57K)

Let's not forget that Kojima literally just came out and said that you need to play the first half of the game before the fun part begins. That kinda made me think about how he's probably trying to pull some MGS2 tweeest because people love that and it would garner a ton of attention.

The way Easy Way Out starts is so good

So that band would have needed permission to use those copyrighted sound bites and they’re working with sony what in the fuck is going on

OP somehow think that Kojima getting fired from Konami is an act?

I want schizos to go back to /x/.

i just listened to that garbage thinking you were full of shit but there it was....interesting

>so Kojima used concept art from a game he was thinking about in the game he created to shit on Konami for giving more credit to cellphone games than actual games that require a lot of passion and hard work
Fucking retard piece of shit, that is not silent hills at all.

If this is true then this would be huge.

In the silent hills trailer shown at tgs you can see pt handprints all over the walls. There’s even a giant hand that chases you down the hallway. Norman Reedus confirmed in an interview for death stranding that Sam has a phobia of being touched, not to mention that Sam has handprints all over his body. I feel like a lot of people forget this trailer even existed

youtu.be/tVylTfkDP5c

Attached: 92F34742-0604-4B72-8CBA-5373B18B49E4.png (1291x735, 545K)

K-KOJIMA STOP PLEASE

Sometimes I wonder if he truly knows how these things seem to connect with each other, it is fucking crazy.

Attached: Cliff let me out I need my BB.jpg (640x772, 123K)

I think kojima recycled his silent hills ideas

I think sam is stranded in purgatory and is being forced through an a traumatic life lesson.

>that's Chico's head
AWWW, HERE WE GO

Attached: Metal Gear Survive thing.jpg (1068x659, 46K)

What compels anons to suck Kojima's dick on here?

What the fuck

Attached: 1563832174925.gif (300x229, 1.54M)

>I saw me walking in front of myself. But it wasn't really me

You know, you really will be following other "Sams" in the game since you can see other player's footsteps when you "connect" an area.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET ME OFFFF

Attached: feel sam.jpg (645x773, 53K)

it would be fucking horrible and kinda hilarious if it turns in a first person jumpscare horror game halfway through. I‘m actually looking forward to comfy delivery man simulator

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DONT FORGET THAT THE CAMERA BLINKS.

YOU'RE ACTUALLY THE CAMERA THE ENTIRE TIME. THE CAMERA IS THE REAL SAM. THE PLAYABLE SAM ISNT THE REAL SAM. HOLY FUCK

THATS WHY THERE ARE TWO SEPARATE SAMS IN THE UNDERWATER DEATH SEQUENCES

Get me off of this ride f.am

Get. Help.

I want a ticket for this ride, senpai

>another Kojima is big brain thread
You retards never stop.

Attached: 1464930877441.jpg (500x281, 37K)

>Kojima reused a name and look from PT / Silent Hills
>this means Death Stranding IS Silent Hills
are you really this fucking dumb?

You have to agree lots of things match in very uncanny ways. I do believe Death Stranding will have nothing to do with Silent Hill but I wonder if he is aware of how many references he leaves behind.

Attached: 1527874319726.png (2560x1080, 887K)

>Reedus told Metro . "I'm like, 'Oh so they'll be playing me?' And he's like, 'No they are you. We will make them cry as you.' I'm like, 'What are you talking about? It's a video game."

>FORGIVE ME LISA THERES A MONSTER INSIDE OF ME

Attached: walking dead merle 1371488829029.jpg (823x823, 69K)

So the umbrella on the wall is fast-travel, but he won't talk about it now. Mary Poppins flight mode confirmed.

>*crack*
>sip
now this is boomerposting

>the same man that made up a fake studio name and fake title name for mgsv
>the same man that made yet another fake studio and intentionally tried to make the graphics shittier to appear as an indie title for a demo that required puzzles to be solved to announce Silent Hills

what, no. you can sample for free within reasonable limit.

Didn't Kojima say that DS would possibly have first person VR segments?

Attached: 1563761513137.png (720x400, 123K)

>'No they are you. We will make them cry as you.'
He attempted to explain this Sam playing Norman playing Sam bullshit again in the saferoom with the camera interaction.

Attached: Sam Sorrow Simulation.jpg (680x383, 20K)

You think Konami would allow an entire direct rip of dialog from a demo that got completely nuked off of the ps store to be on some band’s song? Samples have to get cleared first before being released if you’re working with major labels

Oh fug

Attached: 1567394296928.jpg (919x960, 195K)

Attached: 25DE8C55-9D68-451F-9DD9-6767F5EA421E.jpg (640x409, 25K)

I swear we've seen this entire thread before.

Are we in a loop?

Has anyone translated that character teaser Kojima released on day 3 of TGS? I really curious as to what was said.

>Port a few characters and concepts you had from your dead project to your new project,
>DUDE, IT'S ACTUALLY THE DEAD PROJECT!

Are Kajimbofags always this autistic?

>BB cries when you go into the river, because he hates rivers
That has an ominous feeling, just the fact that you can swim is unnerving with the dead sea life motif

Attached: Beached Thing whale.jpg (922x567, 99K)

Kojima once again blowing his load too early and the "ruse" is found out before the game even comes out. Yea Forums found out the massive "Snake in MGSV is the medic from Peace Walker" months before it became known reality.

Attached: 1451547723833.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

Is there a single individual on Yea Forums that gets their dick deepthroated as hard as Kojima?

I think Kojima is a pretentious twat sometimes but damn does he make me interested in the crazy shit he does. And i'm still most likely going to buy the game.

Attached: 1568627155022.gif (235x180, 1.94M)

ya me when i visit ur mom

>post yfw Caramel was right all along
Apologize.

Attached: 1451366904190.png (638x638, 589K)

Probably Hittler.

t. samefag

Even if one of his many theories is right, I'm not saying sorry; he's annoying.

Why does it matter so much to Caramel and his fans what logo is on a videogame?

To expand on that, shouldn't you just be happy Kojima is making a new game? I'm personally excited about the game because it looks interesting, and whether or not it's set in an existing game world is irrelevant. Suppose it is a new Silent Hill game, what do you think that means? It's not like Pyramid Head and Harry Mason are gonna come bursting out of the wall to join in. It's still going to be a story about Norman's character, it doesn't matter.

What's with the obsession for seeing the same logos from things you liked, can't you just enjoy something new? Does it make it more valid if Death Stranding is part of the MGS universe? If people lose their fucking minds because there's some vague mention of Big Boss and then a logo comes up saying "MGS6: Death Stranding", you're gonna shit your pants until you realize the rest of the game is just entirely about Norman Reedus and Diamond Dogs just turn up like 5 seconds before the credits roll at the very end

Just... enjoy a new IP. Be happy Kojima is recycling some of his unused ideas. I don't get it.

Attached: kei.png (640x480, 353K)

>months

I thought it was a whole year.

Attached: 1568350472454.gif (320x600, 440K)

I think Kojima, upon leaving Konami and joining Sony, had Sony pony up the money for the Silent Hill IP.

Bullshit, Everyone "knew" it was Grey Fox

>gif
step it up user

Attached: cute elf.webm (886x910, 319K)

You think Sony now owns the Silent Hill IP, then?

that's unpossible, there'd be legal paperwork filing

You've somehow wildly misinterpreted the speculation in this thread as if it's all about whether the title of the game is Silent Hill or not. People are just having fun digging into this enigmatic game. select all images with BRIDGES

No. Yea Forums dug into audio files in GZ and figured out Medic would be actually Boss. I think even yongyea did a video on it.
Yea Forums also called Man on Fire being Volgin.

ugh. Alright. What hentai is this from?

retard here, why does he carry around a baby? i can't find an explanation on why it exists as a gameplay element

like why does he have baby story-wise

its not hentai, its an anime.
myanimelist.net/anime/37210/Isekai_Maou_to_Shoukan_Shoujo_no_Dorei_Majutsu

Attached: 1538841819944.png (1274x1475, 1.76M)

>Isekai
GOD FUCKING WHY AAAAAA

It's actually pretty good. Kinda like how Konosuba ended was good.

Attached: 1568616754241.jpg (1920x1280, 1.47M)

Imagine having a disposable framing device turn you off something good.

Attached: 1567786972985.gif (350x400, 1008K)

The Catchers ghosts that float around in the rain are competely invisible to the naked eye, the bridge baby is used to detect them because it's still unborn, and connected to its brain dead mother on the other side, so it can see the ghosts.

Silent Hills was so damn kino.

Konosuba hasn't ended.

Attached: 0EC70B4879B04F9F8B959D7FEF478275.jpg (640x640, 50K)

Baby came from a braindead still mother. Put it in a jar and hook it to an interface and you can use these fetus connection to the other side to see ghost. This process has reached assembly line levels of common place in this dystopic future.

I don't know how I ended up typing "ended."

THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE A FUCKING DISASTER

Attached: burger.webm (600x337, 1.59M)

Hey am I the only one who wants some monster now?

Something even more fucked up

>Sam gets eaten by a catcher
>void out
>you manage to return to your body and go back to where you were
>you're STANDING, ON THE EDGE, OF THE CRATER
>AND THE ASHES ARE ALL COLD NOW
>DEEP INSIDE THE ABANDONED CHILD

>Silent Hills didn't feel like Silent Hill
hwat

what the fuck why are those buns burned what the fuck is wrong with that beef patty why nsdnfjnAAHHHHh

>It's not OP's fault you lack critical and creative thinking.
Such """creative thinking""" is the reason why MGSV didn't live up to the ridiculous headcanon you guys made up before that game came out.

The west side of the US on the map screen looks severely damaged or changed, at least I expect there to be a lot more going on with the Homo Demens and BTs there.

Don't ask question, consume product yadda yadda.

Can't wait for the game to release and prove all of you autistic fucks wrong

It's just reused assets dude

Probably more than 90%
Like hey, what if instead of calling it Sirent Hirrs, we carr it someting erse?

Nah ma man she unziped his pants cuz she wanted sum dick LOL

>mfw Venom wasn't Solidus

Attached: 83A1B8B1-171C-40D0-93C1-F1B519FA151E.gif (342x239, 921K)

Does anyone actually like pickles in their burgers?

Attached: 1524753232536.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

Attached: laff.gif (360x203, 2.96M)

>more Homo Demons in California than anywhere else
hue

damn it

Attached: 1207738657083.jpg (800x800, 82K)

as long as they aren't dill
burgers should have bread & butter pickles on it

that's fucked up

I think Kojima either retooled a lot of his ideas for Silent Hills into Death Stranding and found a way of making it into an open world action game rather than a survival horror game or he already knew by the time he made PT that Konami would let go off him and made PT as a low-key teaser for his next project that would eventually become Death Stranding.

All this conceptual stuff is real neato, but it's all pointless if the characters end up being shite.
Not looking up right now desu. I like Reedus and Mads, but I know virtually nothing about their respective characters beyond some vague backstory.
This is why MGS3's story and sequels are such failures; Naked Snake/Big Boss is a fucking terrible character who existed to be an opposition and elevate Solid Snake, and nothing else.
Don't fuck this shit up again, Kolima.

Replying to this because its the last post to mention nightmares but just to add fuel to this fire

If you all remember correctly we've seen a playable nightmare before too, with snake's nightmare easter egg in mgs3. And if I'm not mistaken Kojima said that nightmare was gameplay from a scrapped game. Just as PT is now gameplay...from a scrapped game

MGSV body double theory was spammed so much on Yea Forums that people stopped believing it by the time it came out

Wouldnt shock me if this theory holds truth

>DS is a walking simulator where you literally follow the steps of Sams from other dimensions
So it's clear Sam killed his pregnant wife right?

Reminder that when you die in DS you go to a completely different nightmare world

>he already knew by the time he made PT that Konami would let go off him and made PT as a low-key teaser for his next project that would eventually become Death Stranding.
That's an interisting take on the whole thing.

Attached: original.jpg (687x461, 48K)

Wait so the fathers are in purgatory (Silent Hill) all for the same reason? That connection with PT makes perfect sense, Kojima wouldn't bring attention to this for no reason. I mean hell the radio in PT wouldn't have this long-ass monologue if there wasn't purpose behind it.

Attached: me.jpg (5548x3986, 1.56M)

You mean more than it's already been raped. I think there's little more that Kojima could do to ruin the series any further.

Game of the decade if it does. A shitton of money is going into this game, and unlike the rest of Yea Forums I have faith in Kojima, the man who created one of my favorite franchises of all time.

Attached: 9123841.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>I saw myself walking in front of me
>Timefall
I think the game is indeed in first person, and you don't play as who you think you play as

You know, you fags are doing a much better job at marketing this game than Kojima and Sony.
I couldn't care less for this game, but reading through these threads makes me want to try the fucking thing.

Attached: 1472483155846.gif (250x249, 2M)

OH NO NO NO NO

Imo Kojima just took all his ideas for Silent Hills and created DS out of them.

is that Men at Work man?

what is with kojima and nonsense c section scars?

Can't you the thunder?

Oh fuck I read this whole thread and now I’m too spooked to sleep

sorry Caramel-sama

Attached: 1083484696.jpg (612x408, 29K)

TWO OH FOUR EIGHT SSSIX THREE

Attached: those who cannot break the connection.png (706x554, 471K)

kojima is literally the fucking best

I kind of hope DS turns out to be a re purposed Silent Hills without Konami being able to sue.

You sound mentally ill

Reminder that Sony themselves named a Zelda clone as the greatest Playstation game of all time

Attached: Shadow of The Colossus.jpg PS4.jpg (1600x830, 131K)

In what world do you need to unzip pants to access someone's stomach

Hey, legit spoilers here:

Death Stranding is half a walking sim like you've seen before and half a first person horror game. The "horror" part or sort of hidden away and only becomes accessible after a rather awfully grim reveal during the midgame.

>a Zelda clone
Never post on my board again.

Attached: Quit.jpg (512x448, 22K)

How is this even a big deal
If you take random shit out of an SH game, don't set it in SH and make it into its own thing and it's not SH at all anymore
It should've been obvious from the instant that reedus was confirmed to still be working with Kojima that DS was going to be whatever he wanted SH to be realised as a different kind of game

>post yfw caramel won

Attached: 1546914402624.jpg (540x524, 46K)

Yes. They're a pleb filter.

Brine vegetables go great with mustard based sauces, if you're not a pleb who only puts ketchup on a burger they're fine

Alright nice thread but I'm out of here now. For good until the game is out. I haven't watched any of the gameplay and I don't want any spoilers. Even if spoilers aren't confirmed these threads usually get damn close regardless.

The Death Stranding is literally a dimension for those who are stranded after death and have to pay for their sins. Sam and Mads murdered their wives and unborn children.

Hideo and Kojima at it again.

Wow I cant believe Kojima incorporated elements from the previous project he was working on what a wild ride. You people are fucking morons

Apologize.

Attached: 2809226-kojimabeard.jpg (960x960, 112K)

kek

Attached: 1559098322736.jpg (400x501, 137K)

So what does PT Lisa and her sink fetus have to do with DS Lisa and her BB?

In his mind he's making the same game he wanted to make with Silent Hills, he just can't use the trademarks.

Yes, though we don't know exactly why or if there's any significance beyond Kojima has a boner for her.

>Zelda clone
That's a theory that was actually well researched by this dude: youtube.com/watch?v=FfqUjTyb4sw

Attached: 1469649699165.jpg (542x466, 44K)

>It's 2am, I'll real quick check Yea Forums for any interesting threads before I fall asleep toni-

Attached: 1567223745543.png (676x505, 248K)

So what are the odds on 204863 appearing on the game?

Attached: 12966333439997.gif (500x353, 988K)

Oh wait, that's the wrong video fuck. Yea Forums thinks the one I wanted to link was spam; but it's "PTs hidden meaning" by that same guy.

Thank you for the video!

Hey, what about the 4th wall breaking messages to "J" that appeared in PT?
It was almost like PT was a simulation or a game within a game. Maybe one of the characters from DS is the one who received and decoded the hidden messages in that demo, like the number strings

I agree with you user, it fits too well. It takes some crazy cognitive dissonance to not believe PT and DS aren't related in some way.

Attached: 1565695484882.jpg (638x638, 45K)

20.4863%

oh boy I wonder where this came from maybe the extremely public announcement by Kojima that the game changes halfway through

Attached: 1566396819725.jpg (768x864, 74K)

Shadow of the Colossus was a better NES Zelda in 3D than Breath of the Wild and they clearly stole oops I mean were inspired by BotW which is why the guardians were giant stone animals and it wa an open world game.

I'm kinda sad that Kojima-san actually said it. Would've been amazing to see the reactions once you people reached the genre change.

>implied
i'm so on-the-hunt for autism i read this as "confirmed" at first and was about to correct you

Kojima knew he was going to leave Kojimbi so he just put his ideas for s gsme in Soleny shells and reused and expanded on them for hkseth standing

>a game released in 2005/6 and in development for years prior stole from a game released in 2017
What.

You never actually saw anything from Silent Hills except for a quickly thrown together trailer and demo.

Didn't they confirm that you can have "nightmares" in this game? Maybe PT was one of those.

Yes, pickles are integral to a burger sandwich.

LISA YOURE TEARING ME APART LISA

sure man my dad works at nintendo too

Yeah, and he said they're worse if you don't get enough sleep.

Fuck me I meant to say SotC not BotW, Breath of the Wild took from Shadow of the Colossus not the other way around. It's also why there is no music in BotW.

They also stole that and the breakable weapons.

Fuck botw.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-gbWxjzTYg
3:15
The voice says he hung himself with a garden hose, but a second, muffled voice can be heard saying he hung himself with an UMBILICAL CORD.

oh fuck anons it's confirmed

Yo what's with the toe nailripping off is there anyway to avoid that? I almost died of a foot infection as a kid and I am all fucked up with PTSD from surgeries and shit.

It's Silent Hills, it has to be. That's the most Silent Hill shit I've ever seen. Kojima you sly fox

Attached: 485732452.jpg (630x443, 60K)

Hmmm maybe the key to getting the true horror experience in PT is not sleeping then.
Can you imagine if by not sleeping for the maximum amount of time, you can actually get to PT's house?

Attached: sam.png (1200x675, 611K)

>DEATH STRANDING IS SILENT HILLS

you people need help

No, what we need are answers.

I tend to forget how fucking depraved Kojima can get. Those fucking ground zeroes tapes still haunt me.

GUYS

GUYS

GUYS

WHAT IF

GUYS
CHICO

IS

QUIET

It'll just make the meltdowns more fun when it doesn't happen

That would have been more interesting than anything they actually did with Quiet.

Guys watch that 2017 VGA trailer again. Shit is goddam horrific and I think reflective of how bad things are gonna get in the second half.

Sam's shoes have a durability bar, they break down after enough use, and there are higher level shoes with better protection, so I assume you just have to make sure you pack enough pairs of boots when you set out.

Man playable nightmares as a direct result of choosing not to sleep would be ridiculous.

Attached: 1568569050312.gif (424x250, 3.21M)

wow, a Silent Hill game shouldnt be anything like this.
This is garbage.

yeah silent hill definitely isn't a shitty garbage series for boomers

Attached: silentdog.gif (500x339, 1.86M)

This was this older footage where it looks like Sam is watching his own back with no input from the player. Just an animation but it's another thing that kind of disconnects you from him.

Attached: stranding.webm (852x480, 1.99M)

So there's a chance that not only is this game a walking simulator, you don't even play as the one doing the walking?

are you ok, user?

so is this some kind of Assassin's Creed Animus deal or what?

Well then you should go back there.

It's a dead mother simulator.

Attached: Look behind you.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

I swear to god, there’s more brainlets on this site per capita than any other social media platform.

No one thinks pretending to be retarded is fun or creative. Of you were actually creative, youd do something more besides terrible headcanon fan fiction of a game that hasn't released.

Good thing it was cancelled, it doesn't look like a survival horror, more like a MGS rip-off with monsters, it would be as bad as Castlevania Lords of Shadow after Kojima ruined the franchise.

Kojima's only involvement with that came was as a producer. He critiqued the hero's character design, and then he oversaw the Japanese versions dub work. That was it. 98% of that game was Mercury Steam.

what's wrong with her eye?

Drowning victim, I think. Nasty shit happens to a body left in the water for a little while.

I'm probably late to this but has anyone noticed that that story is in msgv? It plays on a radio when going towards the fight with Volgin and the warehouse with the parasite victims, I never understood why it plays

It's called an "easter egg".

Actually this animation looks completely player inputed. Probably the result of pressing each trigger which controls your balance.
I'm not sure people understand we'll have to manually shift our weight left and right

Attached: ack.png (680x680, 124K)

The prophecies are true...
youtube.com/watch?v=1mjlM_RnsVE

chicos head? huh?

It doesn't look like it has to do with his center of gravity like the teetering left and right though, if it's the player turning him to look around it's odd the camera doesn't turn so they can actually see behind him.

GOTY

Can someone give me a quick run down on what's wrong with the Silent Hill HD remaster for PS3?

youtube.com/watch?v=wya4XhTPMcc
youtube.com/watch?v=TxYkNUyBhS4

Demon-Editionfags just can't let go of their retarded predictions, no?

its not silent hills you delusional fucks. its mgs0 where you play as ocelot in the preconcious while the sorrow births your bitch ass

Leave

>at the very LEAST it’s confirmed that Kojima is reusing the same story/environments he was planning on using in silent hills is in death Stranding?
Oh please it's one fucking asset

It absolutely is the balancing mechanic and that's how it manifests when Sam's not loaded with package, a rotation of the torso.
Look at the webm, now bend sam over in your mind, put a pile of cases on his back and imagine what it would look like to be balancing that left and right. Now making him stand straight again and suddenly it looks what he's doing in the webm, you can even see him slightly drifting to the left and then the right as he walks as if his center of balance is being pulled by his motion of looking behind him.
Looking behind you like that probably has no gameplay purpose and they just did that in the video to show that you could.

Attached: 1387222269259.png (700x571, 228K)

an open world action survival game based on hiking and balance is now a linear horror game based on sound cycles just because two characters have the same name, this is what tinfoil hat Kojima fanboys actually believe.

>now bend sam over in your mind

Attached: 1568598011946.gif (800x600, 967K)

DELETE THIS
WE NEED ANOTHER SMASH THREAD

No wonder it's coming to PC, sony has nothing to do with it.

>No Toyama SilentHill
No thanks

The reason why Sam is so pissed at Amelie and Die Hardman in the briefing trailer is because they took his child to use as a BB after Sam's wife died during pregnancy, and that's why he left them. Screenshot this.

thats just Yong Yea

That's Hideo.

People here think that the ruse was Death Stranding being PT. The actual ruse is that PT was meant to be Death Stranding from the beginning, Kojima was itching to ditch Konami and by making a Silent Hill game that would never be, he sealed the coffin they made themselves.

Sides orbital

So they turned a good looking first person horror game into a soulless third person MGSV clone. Ouchies.

>D-Death Stranding is S-Silent Hill! F-For real!
You're all retards if you don't think this is just Kojima reusing his ideas for PT like the hack he is.

look like that schizo is back again, go take your meds kid.

Attached: 125123236234243.jpg (320x358, 38K)

high iq post

So when are people going to realize that Sam is really Ocelot in disguise?

No this is discussing how the world is flat and throwing a bitch fit when you are told to stop being retarded.

Go back to your Smash and Call of Duty threads

This is that band LI Joe loves

Fuckin hell

Attached: 1568794736860.png (500x357, 309K)

STFU schizo, stop talking with yourself in your room about kojima shity games, go take your meds or your familiy is going to kick you out

Attached: 1440267498330.jpg (500x500, 38K)

What if this is some elaborate ARG by Kojima after all? What if Death Stranding is actually funded by Konami, and that's why "Only on PlayStation" isn't actually true. What if, out of some wacky business deal Sony is allowing this ridiculous ruse cruise in making a new Silent Hill in exchange for temporary exclusivity. Also you're retarded if you think Konami is in any actual financial trouble over stupid Americans getting mad at them

Literally you

Attached: 1494642167204.png (500x460, 26K)

>>Someone has translated the second gameplay presentation and the flashback seems to reveal that the women in the bed next to Mads actually is named Lisa.
Her name is Misato.
youtu.be/Ag-P0JQ8eVc?t=1602

>caramel still hasn't killed himself

Attached: 1550522910972.jpg (891x972, 231K)

It's Lisa

It quite literally says Misato right there in the link user.

you are all retards

I saw some youtube video saying something similar, that P.T. was kinda like Kojima telling Konami to fuck off and used the Silent Hills trailer as some final "eat shit" kind of statement to them. The P.T. demo was some sort of auto-biographical shit for his feelings on what Konami had become, and he was already decided on leaving. Releasing the shelved trailer of Silent Hills was his incentive to "retire" or whatever the polite term in Japan is, and start up his own studio.

What gets me, though, is having all the big name talent back him up as they have. Guillermo Del Toro alone is a major player in the entertainment industry, and probably helped get much of the financial backing needed to make death stranding a thing. Norman Reedus, while not a huge name actor, was hot shit when he signed onto the project and must have had a hell of a deal worked out to put the amount of work he did into silent hills then death stranding. I can't imagine what just those two names would have cost, on top of mikklesen, wagner, baker and all the others I'm forgetting at the moment.

But, Sony has been generous it appears, and as much fun as the ruse theories are it just doesn't fit the financial picture. Konami couldn't, nor wouldn't, fund such an project after seeing the potentially huge loss of profit just from the talent involved. Now, did Kojima takes his ideas from the pre-production of silent hills and the p.t. demo and shove them into death stranding? Probably. But I think that's the extent of it. Just a few neat ideas.

He quite clearly says "to Lisa and you"

Are you literally saying that the official translation was done wrong because your ears are shit?

It's not an official translation.

Since it hasn't been posted yet:
youtube.com/watch?v=z0azt86yntM

Almost a year old video so no links between the new gameplay trailers and Silent Hill.
But the more I see the less tinfoil hat it becomes, and the more Kojima becomes an absolute mad lad.

Well you clearly are delusional and will continue to ignore reality no matter what proves you wrong. So just carry one your way.

>ign translation
>official

Attached: 1568400590466.png (672x466, 445K)

Attached: 1563015331849.jpg (251x242, 15K)

so it's just a wink wink?
If you go to the 50 minute gameplay video at minute 7:20 you can hear snake's low health sound, which means that Death Stranding is likely MGS6

Guillermo probably pitched in for free. But don’t underestimate the sheer stupidity of Konami. They funded and own Kojima’s Fox Engine, and are doing fuck all with it. They are not the brightest with money.

These theories are pretty amazing, and I loved PT. I hope you guys are right

It's far-fetched but I love this kind of shit.

Yeah, that doesn't make sense. They could rent out fox like unreal and make a fucking fortune on it. MGS5 alone makes for a terrific demo for it (it ran pretty decently even on ps3), but you're right about Konami being stupid about it.

I'd also agree on Del Toro probably pitching in for free, but I read somewhere that his character in the game has the most lines of dialogue of anyone else, and that he did a fair amount of motion tracking work as well. The man might genuinely like Kojima, but no one works for free like that.

Allegedly, Fox Engine is really difficult to work on. And seeing as certain people left with Kojima it might be possible the just can't rent it freely

Caramel rusing Yea Forums yet again. Fucking retards.

Attached: D06NQNNXgAALI9r.jpg (450x332, 13K)

>Get in the EVA, Sam

>しいー。内緒だよ。
>いいワインが手に入ったんだ。バタール・モンラッシェグラン・クリュ。
>大人になったら一緒に楽しいもん。
>乾杯、リザと君に。。いいね。

Had to listen plenty of times since I know nothing of wine (not that that particular part was up for discussion), but here is the complete Mads scene transcribed and translated. The IGN translation omitted some parts of his dialogue.

>Shh.. this is our secret.
>I've procured some great wine. Bâtard-Montrachet Grand Cru.
>When you've grown we can enjoy it together.
>A toast, to Lisa, and to you... Mmm, that's nice.

It's fun to imagine and all, but if you spent years coming up with a story you were proud of and the game got cancelled, you would salvage as much of it as you could.

Let it go user...

fuck off jason schreier

Sam and Lisa were engineered or pre-selected to fulfill a purpose. Mads (Cliff?) is stuck in purgatory because he's full of shame and regret for this project he's been working on and the way it involves ripping babies from their braindead mothers.

Does it make any sense to portray BB as this silly playful thing up until the latest gameplay where Sam has nightmares?

What if Lisa is just caramel in drag?

Isn't caramel just caramel in drag?

>everyone named Lisa is the exact same character

Attached: 1508134208420.png (645x729, 82K)

Didn't Kojima say that DS was his biggest gamble? Probably talking about the huge marketing ruse and his sudden, unexplainable "departure" from Konami

Wooooaaaah two people have the same name woaaaah!!!

Attached: donte.jpg (405x280, 24K)

Misato

Attached: IMG_20190918_221642_199.jpg (917x715, 38K)

Mads had a job ripping babies from mothers to make BBs. Until one day his wife "had an accident" and so Mads performed the same procedure on his own wife. The twist is that Mads is the one from PT, not Sam.

>OP is 2 years late to the party
Jesus christ how embarrassing.
This was some of the very first info pieced together.

imagine tho if it was. stranger things than this have happened user.

Attached: 1555007133322.png (534x588, 267K)

Lisa

wasn't the only thing that tied PT to Silent Hill the trailer at the end? It might have been entirely possible for Kojima to lift any elements from it he wants because it technically wasn't the Silent Hill IP

Attached: kung-fu-hustle.png (760x619, 916K)

Since nothing ever made it into the press, technically Kojima could pull everything he did for silent hills and put it into death stranding. Did he, though? Considering that he got the same actors he had lined up for silent hills to star in ds, and he got a good chunk of his konami team to join him, I'd say he would have been stupid not to get everything he could to into his new ip.

God, i love Hideo's humor

Day-1 Purchase Confirmed

Attached: 1552853719058.png (680x680, 393K)

As much as I wish for this to be true, the similarities will probably just be on the surface as an homage to Kojima's time on PT/SH and nothing more.

spoiler that shit

Hey remember that big ruse Kojima pulled when he somehow got a bunch of smooth brained retards to think MGSV was going to be "finished" at some point? That ruse was my favorite one.

Attached: 1422342036486.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>its a "Yea Forums writes a better game than Kojima in the conspiracy theories thread" thread

BASED. This is the high quality content I come here for!

Attached: 1536962741856.png (376x341, 103K)

Incoming pure boomerkino.

Attached: 1548885549949.jpg (576x720, 50K)

>Kojima actually meant it literally

it's our time boomerchads

Attached: sip.jpg (1934x2817, 457K)

100% confirmed

Attached: Strand.jpg (1352x760, 289K)

I need to go back and check but I felt like the photo he picks up when talking to Die-Hardman about "original artifacts" before setting out on his mission made it look like the faded black-and-white face was Lea Seydoux's.

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-141920.png (2560x1440, 1.65M)

He's got no one holding the reigns this time, I doubt we've even figured out half of the insane shit that will be in this game

Is it saying War of the Worlds really happened? Neat.

You have to collect your characters piss and shit? Wtf is wrong with the Japanese!?

Get in touch with nature Westacuck.

ITS CONFIRMED. GET THE FUCK IN HERE RUSECHADS

>Someone has translated the second gameplay presentation and it seems to reveal that the black guy in the cutscene next to Snake actually is named Drebin.

MGS IS NAKED GUN!!11

DREBIN ALSO LOOKS LIKE CHRIS TUCKER AS RUBY RHOD!

MGS IS ALSO FIFTH ELEMENT!!!!!11

Attached: eLwB4Hw.jpg (800x450, 132K)

Holy shit I did forget this existed. Takes me back...

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-084523.png (2560x1440, 1.19M)

I literally can't imagine eating a burger with cheese, ketchup, and pickles.

Attached: 1568464744647m.jpg (1024x809, 69K)

Morons forgetting Silent Hill is owned by Konami.

Sony & Hideo would get sued to hell by Konami if DS had any relation to Silent Hill.

Caramel things it's still MGSV though not SH

Seems more like they're using a lot of the concepts that were planned for PT in DS. Although if it was really Silent Hills, Konami would be the ones raking in the cash when the game launched.

>ITS CONFIRMED. GET THE FUCK IN HERE RUSECHADS

Attached: 1566447747210.gif (263x301, 383K)

C-Section babies are never actually Born.

Do you mean Jesus can't love them unless they get shot out of the gooch?

wish you cretins would stop encouraging this type of sickness and behaviour by replying

Bump

>NOOOOOOO YOU CANT HAVE FUN ON Yea Forums PLEASE JUST SPAM WOJAK AND REDDIT FROG

PT/SD

DS is Metal Gear

Attached: 34543534632.jpg (2557x1438, 145K)

GUEST STARRING

WW1 SKULLS UNIT

Attached: MADLAD.jpg (2560x1440, 191K)

Makes you think

Attached: aosx79yhspd11.jpg (2048x876, 231K)

Wheres that pic from?

Attached: WAIL.jpg (869x1100, 38K)

>Kojima leaves and takes a lot of his old team with him, rumors even say that he paid them to bring him MGSV and P.T source codes etc
>WTF WHY IS KOJIMA'S NEW GAME SO SIMILAR TO MGSV AND P.T?!?!?!

I mean, MGSV had that mechanic where if you rotated the camera somewhere Snake wasn't looking, he'd periodically actually glance in that direction. Kojimbles does play around with that now and then.

user please
please I can't take it anymore, just let me rest. The ruse cruise before release and predicting chapter 3 was too much.

Attached: its so tiresome.gif (500x281, 2M)

Concept art for the MGS movie.

>in this part of the game, the player operates sam bridges
can anyone confirm whether this is a quirk in the translation or if kojima is hinting multiple playable characters?

neat

Attached: METALGEARCONFIMRED.png (1160x653, 657K)

You control sam but you are the baby

What's with Kojimbo and C-sections?

Attached: 1554854672605.jpg (666x1000, 124K)

>Chapter 2 you play as Higgs
Wouldn't be unusual for Kojimbo.

His father died so parenthood is an important motif to him.

I at the very least hope one of the endings will be that you side with Higgs.
Fuck rebuilding the same failing system again, everyone for themselves Rules Of Nature

K I N O
I
N
O

IT'S ALL GOING UP FOR US RUSECHADS

Sam and LUDENS Sam are separate characters.

Attached: Death Stranding concept Yoji Shinkawa.jpg (1616x1080, 199K)

Sam is the BB of Mads.

You forgot your trip, caramel.
Also, what are you going to do when you get proven wrong for the final time when DS releases?

>There is a picture of mountains and this game ALSO HAS MOUNTAINS!
>There's picture of a river, and this game ALSO HAS A RIVER
>There's a picture of rocks, and THIS GAME ALSO HAS ROCKS!

Attached: 1531052042297.jpg (283x350, 23K)

Literally Skulls Unit

>caramel is samefagging in this thread in order to make it look like people are falling for his shit

Looks a lot like camp omega

>hideo kojima explaining the purpose of a video game is to make the player feel like the character getting lost in broken english is a secret code for nth level 4th-wall break or some shit
I just wish people would let the obvious things be obvious, ya know? Not everything is just the tip of an ice berg - sometimes, it's just an ice cube in a glass of water.

A SILENT FAULTY FEELING

There's another base too. I wonder what their purpose is other than wandering around.

Attached: 22_pUqHuFc.png (770x433, 449K)

Sam is Sam is the BB of Mads, BB of Sam is the child of Lisa implanted through transference
I'M NUCLEAR

It's 100% likely and now I'm more worried about how the actual Silent Hills would have turned out if it wasn't cancelled. Glad it's a different IP now instead

Fuck Ground Zeroes had such crazy kino soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=uxECM76V9hA

Even that I was planing to buy DS, after reading all of this I want it even more now. I know it is probably all just no right but those theories and secrets are my gaming fetish

Attached: 1568900445044.png (265x239, 67K)

>kojima is hinting multiple playable characters?
just a reminder that you SEE mama at the very end of the second showcase, bathing in the mudd pool just like Sam.

I just want it to be released so all ruse speculation can be finally over.

>You finish the game
>start ng+
>you now play as Mama
>story is the same at the beggining but quickly go south
>chapter 2 title screen

top kek

Attached: 1559754333903.jpg (1536x2304, 823K)

>another strand game
Iunno bout this one guys. Genre is way oversaturated now. Gonna give this one a pass.

48 days left
Fuck MGSV had good moments

Attached: 1501947769727.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Wouldn't doubt that this will be similar to Nier Automata's progression. Because Kojima needs to rip-off an actual genius.

huh i thought the implication was that the baby is still 'in the womb' on the other side and being forced to manifest in the tube on this side through Technology, for the couriers to jack themselves into to detect BTs

i didn't realize the babies are literally there

HOLY SHIT TWO CHARACTERS HAVING THE SAME FIRST NAME IS IMPOSSIBLE IT MUST BE LE EPIC RUSE

>OP is a faggot

>OP is a faggot

>OP is a faggot

Attached: 1568738054197.jpg (1149x832, 71K)

He already copied the get mad at player when you look at them meme

KINO

It's not going to be like that, but I'm pretty sure Kojima can't do better than this post right here

I still follow the theory its the Patriot AI server after it got fucked up or a similar expy of it since it isn't the same franchise.

>actual genius
You can't be serious

Kek, kojima is out of control

>Stone Cold Steven Austin's theme music playing in the background

Did you start playing games last year

Attached: 1154478973331.jpg (300x421, 49K)

man on fire being volgin was the most obvious shit, hes wearing the exact suit volgin wore in mgs3

>zelda clone

Attached: 1364278796003 (2018_11_18 03_02_59 UTC).jpg (562x437, 42K)

there's a lot of games that do that. it's just to bring home the theme that sam is sam, which is why u cant control him in the safehouse

Attached: 1567363262719.jpg (1200x1340, 242K)

wait what the fuck? Are those skeletons?

Chico should have been Venon. Prove me wrong

Attached: silentstranding.png (1600x755, 1.19M)

Have you not watched any trailers?

Good gravy this post. Wowy!

WTF BROS LOOK OUT THE WINDOW

Attached: Patek.jpg (1761x1484, 290K)

>hkseth standing
what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1557218594519.jpg (400x391, 41K)

when will people understand that all the concepts of Silent Hills are still in Death Stranding, because Death Stranding is literally everything Kojima worked on but put in a cyber settings because he obviously can't call it Silent Hill, and making a game in the same setting would get him into legal trouble
it isn't a magical ruse
he stated all of his ideas from Silent Hills went into Death Stranding because it is the same game with a different name

Why would the baby be inside him in PT, did he rip it out of his wife and eat it?

Attached: punished throat baby.jpg (846x475, 109K)

So basically Silent Hills would have been shit from the start.

>he stated all of his ideas from Silent Hills went into Death Stranding because it is the same game with a different name

>you lived long enough to see schizophrenia being classified as "creative thinking"

Attached: 1568135538203.jpg (170x328, 19K)

It's sausage=gone all over again.

Attached: 1532974932598.png (500x593, 64K)

Proof:

Attached: 9u87yt6ghuij.png (1844x1034, 2.21M)

This is fucking stupid. I'm hoping PT is in DS btw.

Attached: 1567575849162.png (494x388, 194K)

Are you familiar with Tartarus, the Greek version of Hell? In it, the damned were forced to push enormous stones up endless hills for eternity. If Sam really is in Hell for killing his unborn child, (and don't forget he literally goes to Hades in this game) then it could be a similar sort of punishment to carry a baby on a near-endless walking trip throughout a hellscape United States. The baby wasn't carried to term by its mother, so now Sam takes on the burden, much heavier now than it would have been if he had been a good man.

Kojima is re-using some shit from the project. Did you not notice that our main character is still goddamn Norman Reedus? Give it the fuck up already, god damn. Kojima gets nothing by presenting all of this dimensional ghost STRAND shit only to then go "HAHA DID U RIIKE MY RUSE? IS SIRRENT HIRU AR ARRONG".

pickles? fuck yes they are important for me
not a big fan of mayo on most burgers

>Kojima trying to outdo Raimi at his own game

Attached: 1563182173342.webm (768x416, 913K)

It
is
happening
again

Attached: metal gear chico1.png (1417x2347, 1.77M)

>Farewell sausage
Fucking Kojima

Attached: 1544889585421.jpg (960x640, 477K)

Attached: screenshot-80.png (1363x563, 653K)

That movie was so great. Takes me back to better times.

Attached: 1568620670743.png (400x397, 131K)

fpbp

What kind of move was that?

Attached: The Beast.png (936x490, 680K)

OH SHIT IT'S REAL

Attached: 1568910731360.png (1363x563, 867K)

this. I want supernatural not to feel uncomfortable playing.

That's what people said about Venom being Medic, then the game came out.

That's fitting for Death Stranding but what about PT, you're saying that was the beginning of his sentence?

No? Why?

>Zelda clone

Attached: 1519594610339.jpg (307x338, 17K)

Kojima your story is getting fucking weird dude

Attached: 208CBC0B-1D7A-4D1E-82C7-D9F501064CE4.jpg (269x306, 16K)

Dumbest nigger on Yea Forums right now

no, how do the boomers keep getting away with it

>First tool human being invented was STICK but you get disconnected your umbilical CORD when you are born

Attached: 1510636705688.gif (496x280, 1.92M)

lisa is the boss' name

Attached: 1541412705128.gif (600x338, 1.78M)

PICO is CHICO

>people thinking the ride was over
FOOLS, YOU NEVER LEARN

Attached: 1551897832.jpg (577x537, 33K)

>ocelot was abandoned by the boss
>as a child
>he was born on normandy via c section performed by the sorrow
>the sorrow has paranormal powers
>him touching the unborn child
>literally peering through the other side
>ds has babys that are from the "other side"

>how absurdly unlikely it is to be true
let me tell you a secret

they already know that

so much strawman here. Please dont send death threats to Kojima when the game turns out to be only good.

>the pain
>the fear
>the sorrow
>the end
>the fury
the joy isn't there since she's giving birth to ocelot in the living world. since the game takes place while the sorrow is performing a c-section on her.

NOOOO NOT THE FLUFFER! NOT THE FLIPPIN WOOFER1
The thing is, Kojima doesn't need for it to be Silent Hills. There may be layers of meaning to what he's been creating, but on the surface level Death Stranding is still exactly what it looks like. It has its own story.
The game could have been Silent Hills from the beginning. The fucked up thing is, it could also have been Death Stranding from the beginning. "Silent hills" is a reasonably accurate description of Death Stranding's setting. So which game is real?

Well, there goes my sides.

Did you ever play Metal Gear my dude?

Attached: MGSV.PS4.1080P.MISSION_20_SUB_AA_BB.HD_SCREENCAPS.2.jpg (1920x1080, 410K)

>Kojima: speaks
>woman: EHHHHHHHHHH EHHHHHHHHHH EHHHHHHHHH EHHHHHHHH KAWAAAAAIIII

If this does end up just being whatever kojima had made for silent hills but repackage AND DOESNT end up having a silent hills title card at the end then all of this literally doesnt matter

GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SAM