Truth

Truth.

Attached: final fantasy tier list.jpg (701x1920, 281K)

fuck off tierfag

Attached: tiers.png (303x587, 306K)

merge high mid with top, swap V with IV and make low mid tier just mid tier, put FF1 in top tier

Even with hacks, I have never had enough patience to complete a Final Fantasy game. 6 is the closest I've come, and I'm pretty sure I was close to this fight. There were two really giant guys guarding a doorway that I couldn't get past. Shit sucked. The hacks I had on were to guarantee new Esper spells ever every battle. What retard thought the Esper leveling system in this game was good?

>putting MMOs in an FF list

This is a bad tier list

Nice blog

cool story bro

>even when removing the goalie and allowing hand balls I still didn't have the patience to finish a soccer match
based retard

I'll only give you props for putting FFXII in its objectively correct place at the top, right where it belongs, but everything else is hilariously wrong.

Attached: 1557777161793.jpg (699x761, 232K)

FINALLY, HISTORY BACK AT THE HANDS OF MAN!

Whoever in localization decided to just make most of the characters talk like they are in a shakesperian drama in the English dub was a genius. Fits perfectly with the tone of the game.

Literally and unironically the greatest version of Cid in any FF game. Period.

Attached: Cid.jpg (377x365, 131K)

What makes one Final Fantasy better than another?

There are no "versions" of Cid, it's just a naming convention.
Being "the best Cid" is an arbitrary title. His character is as equally retarded as his purpose as it relates to Balthier's nonexistent arc and pointless twist, just like every other fucking twist in Jap stories.

So you aren't allowed to say which cid you like best?

I guess you aren't allowed to say which of anything you like best.

9 is the only good final fantasy. With 6 and 5 being okay as well
>14 or 12 in God tier
Holy kek kill yourself

why is 5 so low?
oh, right. because you're a faggot.

Not exactly what I meant.
All I meant was specifying that he's good only because he's the best incarnation of a convention, rather than just as a character in general, is belittling and borderline nonsensical, given the convention's history for being used whenever and wherever, albeit predominantly for older engineers.
Just say you like the character, and if you really want to have a discussion you could go into a little depth as to why, instead of just saying "hurr durr i rikey dis curracter" like this is your personal fucking blog and we came here to read it.
I'm allowed to say whatever I want, but I can't speak for you. Better ask your ma before you go postin' on the internet, junior.

Have sex.
FFXII Cid, Vayne and Venat are the best trio in Final Fantasy history.

Not him but I like FFIX Cid the most. :)

12 is in my top 5 ff games but idk it doesn't belong in god tier

I thought 12 was pretty boring.