Have you tried disconnecting from online games and just done some comfy single player offline...

Have you tried disconnecting from online games and just done some comfy single player offline? I reccomend it if you haven't, It's a very refreshing experience to get to move at your own pace and keep things simple.
I don't want to criticize too harshly, but the desire for game companies to keep games connected to networks and social media even outside of online multiplayer is not just intrusive, but quite tiring and pretty distracting from the actual gameplay I think.

Attached: 847d025b-1a84-4582-b830-47fcc2fc0b76.jpg (500x810, 89K)

been thinking the same fuckin thing recently. played a fuckton of online in college but now that im out working, when i get around to vidya i want a more relaxed experience. I think it all depends where you're at in life.

I hate online playing. When I'm playing I like to experience the game, not be shouted at by a 12 year old in a death match.

I do both really

the internet was a mistake

I fucking play that game all the time, it's fucking sweet.

I’ve always enjoyed achievements and trophies and shit as a way to squeeze out extra challenges and shit from games but when I play on my Switch I don’t even notice their absence or check for them and usually play through the game blind, like I did for Fire Emblem and Dark Souls. It’s kind of relieving in a way.
That being said, there’s times where I want to throw on my Xboner and play some music and just want to chill and see what others are playing/posting online, but I definitely agree that that’s the constant and not the rarity.

Finna go home and play it after I get off

>has to do drugs to enjoy his own company
cringe

I only have one online game I play regularly and that's Splat2n.
Literally everything else is singleplayer.
I typically play games to get away from other people, not interact with them even more.

>thinks that you can only enjoy your own company when stoned
cringe

Aggressively integrating it into everything was a mistake

areyouretarded??

you can enjoy your own company with or without marijuana/alcohol/mcdonalds you absolute prude

Hell yeah

and why do you type like a tumblr girl

Kinda wanna try this. Should I pick up the Yoshi game or get a more action-heavy game like Daemon X Machina?

>after I get off
based user jacking his dick

depends how much of Yoshi you’re gonna buy

Been considering this lately too. I have such a large vidya backlog and I'm feeling bored of PVP. I'd also like to stream them too so my gf can watch since we're apart and she doesn't have her computer right now.

Attached: 1568684658664.jpg (750x747, 463K)

DUDE