SUPER ROBOT WARS V On STEAM

Steam page is up. Surprise surprise it's region locked. Can't access page unless you have an SEA or JP account. Can't gift it outside of the region.

store.steampowered.com/app/1031500/SUPER_ROBOT_WARS_V/

Attached: iQdQ5ha.png (960x702, 847K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SsTROq6p0I
youtu.be/yAoyFwEldJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=HX2g2DNIdg8
youtube.com/watch?v=VwePulbjLXU
bandainamcoent.com/games/mobile-suit-gundam-battle-operation-2
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-03-22/sorcerous-stabber-orphen-novels-get-new-tv-anime/.129386
youtube.com/watch?v=m73L6IiWdVI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gv7cW_ijtQQ
steamdb.info/sub/343141/info/
pcper.com/2019/09/whiskey-lake-vs-ice-lake-benchmarks/
gematsu.com/2019/09/super-robot-wars-v-for-pc-region-locked-to-japan-and-southeast-asia
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6AO_wWtjkw
youtube.com/watch?v=cv0efwjv8bU
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg71e7ECP3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure, and then they'll take it down when they flip flop and decide they don't like it anymore. Can't trust steam, bastards.

>October 3th
Nice. I already have it on PS4 (platinumed it too) but I can't wait to pirate it on my PC.

Last I checked SRWs wasn't eroge

>1 trophy away from the plat
Im in the same boat with X, Got T done though.

Cool.

Attached: 1487834576431.webm (1280x720, 556K)

I hope best bot makes it in

Attached: hypnodisc.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

there wouldn't be any problem if you weeaboos stopped being too horny to need depictions of 10 yo girls being fucked or showing their tits and asses for you to buy a damn game.

>Can't access page unless you have an SEA or JP account. Can't gift it outside of the region
Dumb gooks. I could understand if it's was JP only indie game and they didn't have money for translation. But this is rather big franchise in japan AND they already translated it for SEA.
WHY BLOCKING IT IN WEST?
"NAH I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY"?
License issues? IIRC they only have JP ips in those games so they can release it global with 0 issues

just pirate it

Yeah it's licensing issues
I even tried to gift it from my dummy SEA account to my main account, couldn't because they restricted it fuckkkkkk

>Digital region lock

Attached: source.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

Im playing T right now and im halfway through it.

Even on hardest difficulty every map goes more or less like this

>Start
>Bring all units together into a massive blob to help with assists
>Enemy comes at you in a one by one fashion and the blob beats everything

The Special Actions are too OP. You get way too much and they completely negate your enemies attacks.

Does it get any better. Im loving the animations and mechs, but after the last 10 maps have been the same experience, im starting to have my doubts.

Also terrian might as well not even be a factor

Attached: 1560353398577.jpg (1012x1324, 252K)

>License issues?

90% usually. Since it's on PC now you can just pirate when somewhat gets around to crack it.

I don't even care about this series. I just hate region locking.
What exactly is the issue? What prevents them from releasing the game globally? They already bought all of the rights for the animes that they feature in their games.
Explain please

'bought rights' can be on a limited time frame. Look at how GTA 4 had to remove songs from the game after it expired.

That's not the point. The point is that Steam shouldn't promise things they aren't willing to deliver on. Either release what they say they're going to release or don't say they are going to release it at all. Otherwise the only thing they're doing is showing their incompetence.

SRW was never about difficulty. It was more or less a fanservice game for mecha fans.

Those rights belong to different companies over here, so they'd have to deal with them. It's a huge fucking hassle and completely bullshit.

They can't legally bring over SRW in the US because mech licenses here are a absolute shitfest. This extends even to digital platforms like Steam. That's why they had to translate in SEA land instead. It's more lax.

>License issues?
Yes. Bandai Namco would need to make agreements with every single company that has the distribution rights for every series.

One of the Playstation 1 entries, Super Robot Wars Alpha, almost got localized because every localization company gave its blessing, only to fall apart due to Harmony Gold refusing to give permission.

This happened before with Romancing SaGa Crimson or whatever the newest one is. There are a lot of JP games that you literally can't search for or access if you're not on a Japanese account because the publisher region locked it for some reason. You need a direct link and maybe something like SteamDB to check for new additions.

because multiple anime has multiple anime rights holder in US and EU. and even though its just probably license for the anime itself, the companies probably flexes their muscles and want to demand residuals/royalties from the game featuring the anime they have rights

Just buy it on Switch or import on PS4, problem solved.

Oh boy, so you implying faggots like 4kids, funimation, netflix, crunchyroll, etc etc are the reason?
DUB FAGGOTS RUIN EVERYTHING

SRW isn't a "risque" title. It won't be taken down.

Yeah, exactly.

>License Issues

A-at least Macross isn't in it this time. Haha... Fuck Harmony Gold.

Attached: 155563425.jpg (160x160, 8K)

God, Chitose couldn't look more like she jumped out of a eromanga if she tried. I get that they are fielding H-artists for the OGs here and there, but damn, ya can't tone it down just a little bit?

Nine is best girl

Ex PCfag here.
PCfags dont own current gen consoles, much less buy physical media, even LESS to pay $20 in shipping for that physical media from playasia.

Attached: 1565820826369.jpg (650x850, 208K)

as if i didnt have any more reasons to punch these fuckers right on their disgusting balls...

and here i thought Disney was the ultimate evil, go figure!

Pls no bully.

Attached: C1j7M5YUoAYpU45.jpg orig.jpg (720x960, 119K)

Dont even get me started

Attached: 1546463782673.gif (576x316, 3.88M)

>no denuvo
yeah we're getting it day one

Attached: 1530655214804.png (606x677, 296K)

Is it Denuvo protected? Can't buy it due to region lock but I definitively want to play with my beloved normas

Attached: 1496664712614.jpg (900x1010, 156K)

Not just them, the voice actors/singers can also demand additional royalties for overseas distribution of their works or just block it outright.

>when she pops that button

Attached: 1.jpg (664x474, 55K)

Does using a vpn to buy shit work?

>Ex PC
Imagine being stupid enough to leave the perfect gaming platform.

Same.

Attached: Villkiss 1.webm (600x336, 2.55M)

35 more years, my dude.

35 years of no Mospeada, Southern Cross, or Macross for the west

Attached: 1511501263198.gif (400x300, 480K)

>big games like One Piece, Castlevania LoS and Metal Gear Rising are not available for SEA
>this one is available for SEA but not the rest
But why?

To be fair Macross is in a bad place right now

They may be JP ips but the NA rights are separate and spread across multiple uncooperative companies. At least they're in English now so you can get ahold of them with a little work.

>even LESS to pay $20 in shipping for that physical media from playasia.
Having to import shit isn't something to brag about, user.

guess not according to ?

probably there will be people who will pirate the game, and thats nice too, but, this is something that should be supported, SRW fans should have the right to buy this! so more games come in the future, as it is, considering PC gaming in japan is sparse, theres no way in hell this game is gonna make waves, specially when every SRW fan already has a console copy.

PC fag here, I own a Switch and a PS4
The Switch was just a glorfied paperweight on my desk till I hacked it and I havent touched the PS4 since they ported EDF4.1 and Let it Die

Attached: 1526675230227.gif (256x192, 291K)

Even then, we could get BDs or figures or anything out here without importing them, but we can't.

Read the thread user.

I agree but there is no way for me to buy it legally (at least not without shady VPN shenanigans).

>put SRW on PC
>ban everyone who actually plays on PCs from buying it

Who thought this was a good idea?

Attached: 1486189741652.png (1280x720, 759K)

In the weeb community I'd say mechfags are the most autistic subgroup. I say this because I use to have a hardcore mech fanatic as a friend and he probably put like 23902390903 hours into Super Robot War games, plus he had like 100 gundam models and could tell you everything about mech specs, characters, pilot stats, etc.

Legit all he played was mech games.

>this is something that should be supported
I'd love to support it, but they clearly don't want me to since they aren't releasing it in my region.

For all you PC dudes, I advise getting the theme music packs from /m/ of something. The in-game instrumentals are pretty and at worst okay, but the actual music hits different. Switch fags are out of luck though.

Is this the first official translation or what? Never played. Any problems with the existing translations if so?

It's coming with English like the last ones, right?

>Bamco

Attached: disgusting.png (453x439, 179K)

same here, and it IS annoying.

on that regard, blame the copyright holders for all the franchises, and maybe the big heads at bamco a bit for not taking the risk to strike some form of deal. tho to be fair, there needs to be some revenue for all parties, and even if a deal is made, theres no way said quota can be filled.

Newtypes are autistic. It's only normal for them to relate to the main characters. As a "normalish" mechafag, i too know people like that. generally they're pretty chill. when they blow up they sperg the fuck out though and it's funny as hell.

Attached: 1501803347188.jpg (960x720, 61K)

Is corporatism a mistake? Why do we have to go through this retarded licensing?

PCfag here.
I own a PS4, or more exactly a Bloodbornestation; the thing has been collecting dust since past year, when I finished SRW X.
It should get some use when SRW T arrives in the mail any moment soon (because I indeed imported V, X and T).

No there's a couple other ones translated

All of them aside from MD are serviceable.

Attached: 1482815745467.jpg (1200x1884, 865K)

user. It literally shows the English translation.

Don't worry about that; I have the opening and endings for most of those shows.

Guess this confirms that G-Gen CrossRays is going to be locked too. Damn shame.

those girls are too young and beautiful I am confiscating your immoral goods.

The OG gba games were the first, as far as translation goes, I remember V having one or two typos and using "Gundam weeaboo" instead of Gundam Otaku, but aside from that V,T,and X had solid translations. Moon Dwellers was the one that suffered until mid-late game because that was before they got got actual English fan-translators working on it.

yes

LET ME SEE MY BOY SHUROUGA AGAIN

Attached: 1520198318342.png (952x771, 562K)

I did too, the only ones I didnt have already were Zambot and Cross Ange.

>Game in English
>region locked to English speaking countries

Wait, let me guess. Something, something intellectual properties (anime series) restriction outside Asia. Right?

Attached: 1562671717263.jpg (491x720, 45K)

congrats on skimming the thread

>region locked to English speaking countries
>to

you mean "from", but yes.

>Reading any thread
>on Yea Forums
Nobody does that.

Exactly, Im glad they started using the East Asia loophole for console releases

Now you sounds like a PCfriend not a PCfag. A PCfag will denounce anything if its simply not on PC. You sound like your open to things other than JUST PC. I still like my PC, but i realized Steam is not the best way to invest money into games. Its basically games as a service.

Attached: 2019-08-01-015727.png (960x544, 696K)

FUCK HARMONY GOLD

Time for Based Ange!

Attached: Ange.jpg (1280x720, 508K)

To control sales and because japs fear the west closed mind that censore all their games alot

You're not much better off with unpatched disks.

>Buying a region locked game
Just parte it!

I dont play online games. I dont buy westacuck games. So unfinished, constantly patched messes are not too common for me. When possible i do buy the GOTY edition. Shit is easy to avoid as long as you dont have cancerous taste.

No, I'm definitively a PCfag.
While I understand and respect why the majority of people prefers consoles and I'm open minded enough to buy a console to play games I wanted to play, I consider PC to be the superior platform and physical to be obsolete.
DRM-free or cracked / pirated digital is the superior videogame ownership form.

and you think people arent gonna do that? of course we are gonna pirate the game, now more because people cant buy it!

the point is, that this is THE FIRST SRW GAME FOR PC, and that is something that should be supported, because if this fails, WHICH IT MIGHT! it will be the last.

you aren't the only one pretending tengoku never happened

You're still dependent on expensive proprietary hardware to read those games. And the game will be inaccessible the very moment those disks get some rot.

>move weirdly while shooting because come from realistic franchise
there. 90% of the attack in SRW

Day one patches are becoming common practice for japs too, but you know that.

You can't blame people kept from buying a game for the game failing. This is all on SEA consumers.

>licensing issues
This fucking sucks. Why can't it ever be as simple as asking permission from the creator? Can someone kindly explain why that is? It's like requiring an approval from the school principal in order to mow your friend's lawn. It just never makes any sense to me how needlessly complicated it always is.

God, Ange was so great. She has more balls than like 75% of the /m/ protagonists combined. Like almost nobody else would take the shots to outright kill the big antagonist, who she thought was unarmed and defenseless.

>surely these 3rd world shithole will spend 40 burger for a game to support it amirite?

Like, its fair enough that she's got massive fucking jubblies, but what the fuck is up with her get up? Like, jesus ensign, what the fuck even is that table cloth you're wearing? It kills me cuz I really like Soji's simple aviator jacket thing. Nice, clean, and it sells his space fighter pilot background without being too stupid. Meanwhile, Chitose looks like she's selling handjobs in the Yamato's latrines for TacP.

My dream is that they port MD so someone can mod in an unfucked script

At least mcs get the"shoot everything at once" finisher

user a lot of mecha merchandise are sold in SEA. Also regional pricing makes them cheap.

>tengoku

I WANT A REROLL. GIVE HIM BACK.

Attached: Protoman pilots a scopedog.jpg (1086x821, 80K)

Then point at them, not the people you expect to use VPNs to launch a damn game.

Blame a "real estate" company that sits on ip licenses from the 80's and then doesn't allow anything from said licenses developed since then over in Nipland because it interferes with their mafioso money laundering operation.

You'll get a stroke trying to understand copyright bullshit.

SEA= SouthEast Asia, Aka: the philippines, HongKong and similar, those arent 3rd world shitholes.

but what about the Animus if our comrades!?

i hope macross dies so they stop putting it in these games
then we might have a chance of getting this shit localized.

Imagine not being an idort.

>his mecha anime MC use gun in the first place
youtube.com/watch?v=0SsTROq6p0I

To take you question seriously, it's because SRW games typically have a big crossover of copyrighted franchises. This becomes an issue because the copyright owners in western markets are different as well as copyright laws.

So you have situations where several rights are held by a single company in Japan but in the US these franchises might be held by other unrelated companies. Further the verbage in Japanese contracts or contracts held in the US may or may not include something like a videogame.

So it's region locked because no one knows who to send the check to for Manzinger in the US.

Attached: 1491908436326.jpg (540x721, 130K)

Please port MD with an updated script, its the only reason I haven't bought it.

>no big titty mecha pilot onee-san gf to preform rampage ghost with you

I still miss her, boys.

Attached: 1529112626114.jpg (500x372, 41K)

>MD with an updated script,

Attached: 1568595997875.jpg (598x568, 224K)

Why they dont release the OG games instead?
No copyrigth issues at least

Is this good ?

beats the fuck out of everyone.

which game is it again where Shinji become hot blooded?

Dude, do you seriously put taimanin on same level with srw?

Atlus did for the GBA, it sold like shit so they stopped. No one else wanted to pick it up ever since.

Attached: 1520194832383.jpg (640x480, 35K)

whats wrong with that

No.

Pretty much all of them really.

Even SRW games that only had TV/EoE Shinji have him be far more willing to stand up for himself.

How do I buy this?

VPN

I'm pretty sure just about every game that includes Eva will have the macho super robot pilots coach Shinji into not being a weiner.

be a SEAchad like me.

Pirated version wont be regionlocked

Attached: 1524440248935.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Anyone here plays omega?
How tf do you use your PP? been playing for weeks and still dont know wtf it is for or where to spend them
I figured most things by now except for that and the gem things.

Attached: 20190918_220722.png (827x317, 116K)

>region locked
remind me how pc is better than consoles again?

srw games are boring & easy af. I suggest not wasting your time on them unless your an absolute mecha+anime nerd.

nice just save me some $

>gachashit
have some self-respect

You have to go through the same hoops here as if you wanted to get the digital version on the PS4, just make an account that's in the region where it's being sold. SRW isn't on the english PSN store, you have to make a Singapore throwaway account.

that's because bamco realized that the average player just wants to watch flashy 30 second+ attacks over and over without any thought behind them. the last actually challenging srw was AP on PSP cause that had hit rates that put XCOM to shame.

biggest difference is if you buy it on steam with a VPN they could ban you. I've heard of it happening on steam, but never on console. most people who bought stuff on steam were just hunting for really cheap deals and going to the russian store, but the fear is still there.

Does family share work with out of region games on steam?

>cause that had hit rates that put XCOM to shame.
>tfw Cyber newtypes
I'll fucking kill someone who thought that was a good idea. Even they're literally only in two stages

I refuse to believe that AP was intentionally that hard.

There are tons of good waifus, user. Even popular sluts like Yoko from gurren lagann or Rei and Asuka from Evangelion
It has crossovers with over 30 animes and you can get them free just by playing.

I was asleep and went I woke up THIS HAPPENED.
>youtu.be/yAoyFwEldJ4
What the fuck?!

AP's balance is all messed up. They pumped up enemy attack and health, but they didn't give the player anything worth shit to work with.

You can't dodgetank things because 1. The enemy have hit rates so good they might end up hitting you anyway even with evasion boost. And 2. Even if you do dodge the evasion decay happens and they'll hit you anyway. Super robots may as well be paper mache in face of the a continued assault because that can't tanks hit for shit.

And AP follows the grand old SRW tradition of having reinforcement show up at the worst time. So if you didn't know they were coming. You're just fucked.

Despite all of that. I still like AP.

Attached: 1529849409311.jpg (1920x976, 244K)

tell me he punches the mechs

Yes he does, but in fucking CROSS OMEGA! Maybe one day they will be in a real SRW.

KAZUMAAAAAAA!!!!!!
RYUHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

the first time i fought master asia i used the single attune available from schwarz to kill his first form not realizing that he had a second form. it was that point that i knew i fucked up by picking lamia instead of axel and his cheap 10sp strike.

When are we gonna get another Alpha Gaiden or Z bros?

Somehow scryed managed to avoid any yaoi understones and fujoshis effectively ignored it, how?

MD got a very subpar translation job. SRWV was notoriously improved. Chrissy (from dra-mata site) has been working on official translations since SRWX if I'm not mistaken and honestly its getting better and better.

SRWOG MD (much like Gundam Breaker 3) ... got the low end of the bucket but, its better than moonrunes.

Why are there english translations if it's JP only?

Asia releases sometimes have chinese and english subtitles.

Otaku who learn English with vidya

So I get the SRW is a huge crossover of different mecha stuff so it makes sense why it wasn't localized when the series first started since most of those series never made it to the west but now with internet pretty much anyone has easy access to any of these series, so what's stopping them from just localizing it now?

taimanin is literally just porn user, SRW isn't.

You were saying?

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-18 234322.jpg (972x255, 23K)

Can someone fill me in on this?

Play that saxxy music mecha shonen!
youtube.com/watch?v=HX2g2DNIdg8

Its region-locked to South East Asia.

It's probably too much of a hassle to check the rights for every series outside Japan, so they have an english translation done and they release it in a safe region like "Asia". It's very easy to import the english releases for PS4 or Switch.

Look up Harmony gold, although I thought they were losing the license soon.

doesn't stop you from buying SEA/JP keys and accessing the game on steam, only Russian keys are region locked

>only Russian keys are region locked
and what stops them from region locking keys for this game, huh?

Unironically pretty hyped, holy shit. I'm sure this will be cracked day 1 but I might buy it, anyone who has played/kept up with the japanese version and can tell us if it's good?

>Unavailable in your region
What the fuck?

>buying SEA/JP keys and accessing the game on steam
won't redeem on my western account u donk

user...

Why is it translated to english if it's Japanese only?

>SRW T has amazing series list
>Doesn't have my favorite which could have fit
I bought it but I still haven't played it, I dunno if I can ever bring myself to knowing they were one off from perfection.

I don’t recall Breaker 3’s translation being that bad

that's because you're an idiot, did you even change store preference

Already happend in a similar way
youtube.com/watch?v=VwePulbjLXU

That's not Biohazard.

SEA CHADS WW@?

Is super robot wars worth playing if you enjoy over the top anime attacks but you've only watched like 1/2 mecha anime in your entire life and don't recognise 90% of the characters?

Can I launch the game outside Asia? Buying is easy enough, I even have a paid VPN.

Whoa.

SRW on PC? Never thought I'd see the day

Yes, you can even buy it on your account, go to store preference and change to asia it will lock you for a week or so

Sweet. Some titles have a lot of little region locks in place, so it's good to know.

Looks like I'm traveling to Vietnam brehs.

Not really. Most of the fun is seeing how Bamco will mash up the entirely unrelated storylines into something that still doesn't make sense but at least has linear progression. If you're not interested in the series it's focusing on, then you just might not give a fuck entirely.

>not chaos 2

Cool I guess I can sell off my physical PS4 copy

This. Is the game enjoyable and fun for those who aren't core fans of the genre?

real talk

haven't played SRW since the PSP, PS2 days.

Are they actually good? I'm an Alpha 3 pleb

i always wanted to play one of those, are there any robots from super sentai in the game?

Attached: 3247C7FC-C6CC-4F82-80FE-6F1B625E9580.jpg (225x300, 14K)

>You can't dodgetank things
Afterimage.

>Orphen getting a sequel/remake in 2019
NICE
Based Chad Louies getting a remake WHEN?
This game Dab the Isekai gharem fagggots MCs!

I really enjoyed SRWT as my first SRW game. I don't even watch mecha, just a fan of SRPG games in enjoy.

And it's REALLY fun seeing that one series you recognize, so that's nice. For me it was Spike from Bebop in T. Can't wait to meet lelouch and co, I think they're in V.

Still needs to trigger. Good luck when like 4 or 5 dudes are ganging up you user.

>Inb4 reset

AP follows FE style RNG. That won't work.

G-Gen Crossrays is a different case I think, since it's just Gundam which never really had problems coming to the west

Fans of SRPGs recognize that these games are overall subpar and not worth playing most of the time. There's maybe 3 or 4 good games after pushing them out regularly for nearly 30 years.

naw
they confirmed it to be sea region locked when they announced it

Still 100% more likely to ever get released than SRW though.

Not really.

they're probably worse than what you've already played

only in the gacha game

sometimes it can get hard though, X did at least for me on some maps and I remember z2 being hard

yeah I definitely agree. it's a fucking shame that the one Steam gundam game we get is fucking NEW GUNDAM BREAK.
WHY!

Is this one of the good ones?

Yes really, because Gundam games get localized in the west, fucking Gundam Battle Operation is actually getting a english release. The biggest problem Gundam games have at best is the music, which they can just slap generic garbage music over like they usually do anyways

>Region locked to SEAniggers

Welp, since Bamco does not want my money guess I'll just have to pirate it then

>Orphen
WHAT

No.

i kinda want to replay alpha gaiden now. but i don't like how it handles secrets. the game should reward you for actually being in hard and not lock units to specific difficulties.

But then what about shit like Project X Zone"? that was also a huge crossover and had no problems getting localized

>Gundam games get localized in the west
Barely.

that's disappointing, but not surprising.

SRW is another franchise they just keep milking, like DW

At least you get Hi-Nu on hard. Even if it's not the very best mech.

And the extra last mission.

>Gundam Battle Operation
SEA English*

What?

They're in X, not V. Though I can say Code Geass stuff in X is pretty fun especially since its all original interactions for them. V has stuff like Evangelion and Full Metal Panic!

As opposed to SRW's fucking never?

>SEA English*
>he doesn't know
bandainamcoent.com/games/mobile-suit-gundam-battle-operation-2

given PxZ dealt only with game franchizes that are within the 3 companies involved its far easier to work around said licences.

Yes. You are legit retarded if you think Gundam games have a good chance for U.S. releases given their historically shitty track record.

4 companies.

>you are legit retarded if you think Gundam which just got 3 or so games officially released/announced in the west has a better chance of getting a english release than Super Robot Wars(at least the ones that use IP series) which has never gotten one
>something that has happened before versus something that has never happened
Do you even know what you're talking about?

Fewer companies to deal with and the fact that most of the characters were common and easier to get.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-03-22/sorcerous-stabber-orphen-novels-get-new-tv-anime/.129386
>Regarding the new anime, Akita commented that people might wonder why an anime is being produced now, but he remarked that things just turned out that way. He also noted that no one is more nervous than him about revisiting a work over two decades old. He jokingly described his original work as something written by a "young idiot," but that people with actual skill will work on the anime. Original novel illustrator Yuuya Kusaka similarly said that when the editor of the novels contacted him, he also asked "Why again? And why now?" But he said that because there are people who would like to make the anime, he could say nothing else so long as they carried their passion to the end.
The young "Idiot" still better than actual Isekai garabage for sure.

More than you do, obviously. There's no consistency.

The Code Geass people have absolutely nothing to do in X, all they do is barge in on moments from other shows to pretend like they're relevant

Sounds more like you fucked up and refuse to admit that yes, there's a better chance for the G Gen game to get a US release than SRW ever had.

That's how all post series interactions work, but Lelouch's mom was also interesting, but for most people seeing them interact with other characters is also apart of the charm to begin with.

There really isn't.
Reminder that none of the Gundam SRPGs have never gotten close to coming over.

>given their historically shitty track record.
>decide to bring over 2 gundam games for the PS4
>Gundam Versus, which is an objective stepdown from the previous EXVS title that was on the PS3. People who care about Gundam don't buy it because they likely already have the better one.
>and New Gundam Breaker, which is also a stepdown from the previous installments, bringing the same issue with people who care have played the better version and won't buy a strictly worse one.
>Have zero fucking marketing for people who aren't familiar with the better titles

>Wow, they sold like shit, guess gundam doesn't sell in the west :(
I completely forgot they also brought over the vita EXVS until I solved the captcha and almost hit post, which also did shit because, shocker, no marketing combined with a system that didn't sell well combined with inferior gameplay = poor sales.

I mean even though they're absolute fucking garbage entries you can also apply the same logic to the Gundam versus series(assuming you don't count Fed vs Zeon and Gundam vs Zeta Gundam) and Gundam Breaker

>assuming you don't count Fed vs Zeon and Gundam vs Zeta Gundam
Those are obviously part of the series.

Shinji gets pretty manly in the Z series since the super robot pilots effectively becomes his dads/mom.

God I hate the retards that think Asian releases are secretly for people in the west.

youtube.com/watch?v=m73L6IiWdVI
THIS IS MY...OUR FEELINGS

GETTER STONER SUNSHINEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SEAfag here. I bought the game.

Attached: 1491200464929.png (492x478, 235K)

Why is Gar so based?

Harmony Gold. They are literally the sole reason.

no they aren't.

In a broader sense, he is correct. Mecha anime licenses are an absolute shitshow in the west, and they are that way because of the playbook Harmony Gold wrote and subsequent groups followed.

Hardly, harmony gold owns nothing in any of the latest games and they're still not released in the west

Based Japan doing it because why not?
Saber Marionette was supposed to get a new anime too, but that project just vanished. Hope it doesn't happen to Orphen.

>In a broader sense, he is correct.
so he's wrong. got it.

In a narrower sense, you are a faggot.

shut the fuck up. stop mindlessly blaming some random company for all your problems.

That's only partially true at best to be honest.

There are mecha shows that were licensed well before HG even existed. Shit Raideen is considered the oldest known Mecha show to ever be broadcast in the US.

Suddenly today was a good day.

N-NO HARMONY GOLD IS THE ORIGINAL SIN AND ANIT-CHRIST OF ANIME

No, that's Tetsujin as Gigantor

Oh yeah. That as well.

My bad.

Steam isn't nintendo. They're based.

Everyone always forgets Tetsujin, even SRW
Last thing in the franchise was a bunch of dumb shorts for babies
And Yokoyama's estate are cunts
It's nothing but suffering being a fan

>It's nothing but suffering being a fan
You stupid faggots are insufferable. oh boo hoo i got some good stuff to watch! waaah! how i suffer so!

Chinks are huge pc gamers too.

Piracy HO

bruhh wrong thread

Use vpn to activate.

At least you aren't a Giant Robo fag.

>show up in only two games
>Besides estate holders are jews and want more money than god Giant Robo hasn't been in SRW since in over a decade.

*because.

Guess I'll be playing G Gen and this for free once I finish up the previous ones I'm playing.

Where to buy steam keys?

g2a

Recently renewed it. We'll all be dead before Harmony Gold lets the license go.

Why you lie?

>There are mecha shows that were licensed well before HG even existed.
And how many of them are as aggressively and detrimentally defended as HG has done with Macross?

When will this franchise get a fucking fully voiced story?

The problem isn't aggressive defense like HG. But straight up apathy. Most of those licence companies don't even exist anymore, or were bought out, whatever happened to them.

And whoever owns the actual license to those old old mecha shows can't even be bothered to see if they still even have the rights. Or if they do have them by some miracle. They'll probably still charge anyway. That's the issue. That's why western mech licensing is such a custerfuck.

The number of playable characters alone in these games approaches 80 and many VAs for these old ass shows are on the verge of death or retirement. If you think there's gonna be a game that has every line voiced, you're delusional

>They'll probably still charge anyway.
No shit. Why wouldn't they?

Holy based

>pirating niche games
You're a fucking retard, holy shit.

A part of me is still naive enough to believe that not everyone wants to charge a nickel and dime for such old shows. But I know better.

Is V the SRT game that had weird translations or was it only the newer OG titles that had it?

MD is the one you're thinking of
Though T's script also seemed pretty rushed and was full of errors even if not as bad as MD

>get Noriko in T
>spend all my money upgrading Gunbuster and boosting her skills
>she now clears entire maps by herself on hard
youtube.com/watch?v=Gv7cW_ijtQQ

Attached: tumblr_n43d37GQrH1rjxyrgo2_400.gif (400x302, 1.95M)

I see.
Thank you user.

It's the West's fault, user. Last time they wanted to release a mainline SRW in the West HARMONY GOLD BLOCKED IT BECAUSE THEY WANTED LOTS AND LOTS OF ROYALTIES

Console cucks are all pirates.

>Can't gift it outside of the region.
At that point they're just telling you to pirate it.

Daimidaler soon bros

It's not like they want to do it, user, it's because of shitty dubfag companies that act like they own the property.

V doesn't have Macross, Harmony Gold isn't stopping this one.

This week they are doing a macross 7 collaboration, complete with "Seventh Moon" as BGM.

>Their license was due to expire soon
>Tatsunoko actually fucking renewed it

Attached: 1387268585669.gif (264x320, 929K)

Just get the Switch version. It is region free and T looks amazing in handheld mode.

Attached: ALL LAUGHING.jpg (2048x1228, 225K)

those are for upgrading pilots and add extra stats to them and the mechs.

It's probably Getter Armageddon that's still a big problem there, only half completed, ADV went defunct, Discotek also licensed it, etc.

Even if there are no issues, they'd probably still not want to release a game in the west because they know they can't do so consistently

Pure bullshit.

If they don't want my money then I'll just pirate it. It's not a lost sale because they never wanted me to buy it in the first place.

Attached: 2smart.jpg (710x823, 136K)

There is no problem. These games don't get released in the west because they're too niche.

Not everyone owns your toy.

Well they stopped using Macross because they knew it was a licensing obstacle, maybe they can stop reusing the same pointless Armageddon inclusion every game too.

I don't understand how they can be happy.
How can they not know?

There's a problem. The OG games are very clearly more niche than the main series and some of them got localized. Harmony Gold is not the only source of western licensing headaches.

Tempted to just import the switch release then.

>The OG games are very clearly more niche than the main series
Not true in the slightest.

> $20 in shipping for that physical media from playasia
Fuck play-asia, I pre-ordered a model from them six months before release date because they had it at a lower price than most other sites, then as demand sky rocketed they jacked the price up by like $30, then one month before release they cancelled my order. They are the absolute worst and I wouldn't recommend them for anything.

Attached: truly.jpg (253x238, 19K)

We don't even really know that they stopped using Macross. Consider that they never used it much to begin with even when the series was Japan only. Hell, Macross II never even debuted and Macross Zero was only in a single spinoff (not that it deserves more, mind you). I think it may be less of a problem than people think it is considering they were thinking about using MOSPEADA after Z3

Would love to know your source on that.

You're absolutely delusional if you believe otherwise, especially for the western market who had zero exposure to the OG characters or SRW in general before OG1 was released. Some people had probably seen Gundam before, no one knew who the fuck Ryusei and Kyosuke were

user, I'm in Latin America; I can't buy it legally and I'm someone who actually buys games on PC on launch day at full price.

Attached: 1487108791176.jpg (1280x982, 336K)

Since they actually released here they must be less niche than the main series.
Now explain why the newer OG stuff never got brought over.

This shit is why people pirate.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-19 Site Error.png (940x115, 9K)

>Since they actually released here they must be less niche than the main series.
Or it could just be that the main series has licensing issues that the OG games don't have, dummy

>Now explain why the newer OG stuff never got brought over.
Again because niche

Because fuck Atlus. OGs wasn't worth bringing over but fucking waifubait spin-off was.

Hey now, EF has actual good fucking gameplay, unlike main SRW

So you agree that SRW being niche is the main reason why it doesn't come over? Cool, glad we resolved that.

Don't you insult EF.

The problem is that Altus was retarded and never brought PS2 OG over.

I refuse to believe they didn't have knowledge of it at the time.

No, I agree that it's why OG stopped coming over.
There's a very big potential overseas market for SRW in the west, pretty sure I heard that Terada said that overseas sales of T not only surpassed domestic sales, they also surpassed V's total sales in like a week

OGs never had a chance because they knew it'd be a massive failure.

>overseas
Overseas here means SEA you fucking retarded burger. They don't give a single shit about your existence.

It's the number 1 reason why all of them don't come over. You're just blind and refuse to admit it when empirical evidence is staring you in the face.
Overseas is not just "the west" and I'm not stupid enough to believe a random quote with no source.

>I refuse to believe they didn't have knowledge of it at the time.
There was a giant thread in the official Atlus forums asking for release. Eventually they just started banning any kind of begging for it.

Even if it was. They should have took a chance.

>Bring over GBA OG
>Even though OG1 was 3 years late
>Release OG2 in the same fucking year as OG2
It was doomed from the start. They really should have just took a chance OGs.

asian enlgish releases are a thing specifically to avoid liceansing disputes and esrb censorship. they do it specifically for western customers

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Cross Ange - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.20_[2014.10.13_01.04.21].jpg (1280x4320, 1.23M)

*OG1 I mean.

If T wasn't full of blatantly western bait series then perhaps I'd agree.

What empirical evidence you stupid nigger? We never got a localized game in the west. There's no fucking proof that there's no market for it. I don't know why you're pretending that only Harmony Gold are assholes, that's far stupider than what I'm saying

How about Asian English releases are made for, you know, the Asian audience?

I kind of wish they had just so the argument about the series being profitable outside of Japan wouldn't be up for debate. Although another stupid excuse would be used instead.

A series with a great beginning and ruined entirely by one ridiculous character.

>We never got a localized game in the west.
OG1, 2, and Endless Fronter.
We didn't get any other OG game regardless of platform nor Exceed tells us they weren't worth it.
If the original shit wasn't worth continuing, there's no way in hell the other games with all their additional problems would have been worth it.

You know what I meant retard. Having Gundam and Big O on the cover would sell copies over here. Having Huckebein and Cybuster is meaningless to anyone that isn't already a SRW fan

Yeah Embryo was a shitty villain, oh well.

Oh yes, all those copies sold to people that are more than likely be very vocal about their disappointment to discover that the cool looking robot game that has one or two of their favorites is actually a weird strategy game. Poor reception is always a great way to have a successful series.

>harmony gold once again ruining mecha for everyone

If you're just going to make hypothetical assumptions from here on out, this discussion is worthless. I'm done here.

Big talk for a guy with literally nothing but assumptions.

Back at you.

>we don't like gaijins
i'm just gonna pirate it,eat it you fucking gooks.

>Having Gundam and Big O on the cover would sell copies over here.
bro do you know what an assumption is?

I mean, we can't do anything but assume in this case, but it stands to reason that people will be more likely to purchase things that they are more familiar with. There is no reasoning whatsoever behind , that post was pure vitriol for the sake of argument

Super cringe

is there any reason for the game not being available in asia or EU? i would just torrent it instead

Attached: file.png (387x139, 5K)

>no screenshot
>no webm
embarassing

if you've been with the community for any length of time you'd know it's very common for people to initially discover srw and be super excited only to get disappointed when they realize what it really is

I don't know what community you're talking about, but I never saw such a sentiment expressed during my time with /srwg/ on /m/.

Okay bandai, you don't want my money, you won't get it.

Attached: 548623627347.jpg (640x360, 29K)

This is a really strange move
consolefags can import games no problem, but on pc if you make a game tied to a specific store like steam, you can't import.

Which means bamco somehow believes that south-ease asia by itself is a valied pc-only market.

That's retarded.

>/srwg/
you're so new to the world your umbilical cord hasn't been cut yet.

More like I have no interest in signing up for accounts on shit like mechatalk or r/srw or whatever it is you have in mind

how old are you bro?

/m/ has its own board for a reason.

If this wasn't your first exposure to the series you're a dirty fucking newfag.

Attached: Electronic-Gaming-Monthly-Issue-065-Dec-1994-page-095.jpg (1691x2200, 997K)

I played them on emulators in the 90s.

Only the attack cutscenes are good. Playing the game is boring.

>game franchise based on mashing up lots and lots of IPs all owned by different companies inside Japan
>surprised they don't want to let disgusting american lawyers get a whiff of it and proceed to destroy the entire fan-made products system with their twisted copyright, trademark and IP bullshit greedfaggotry
makes significant amounts of sense

>i haven't seen one of the important characters from the mobile game

Attached: shatte judevesten.png (1894x1134, 2.86M)

That’s because the rights are still with the same 4 companies, just their western divisions and even then it was a struggle at first.

...the region locking is probably more due to the regional-pricing than any IP/licensing issue.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-19 SUPER ROBOT WARS V · SubID 343141.png (819x378, 40K)

>not already having an alt account for doavv
I'll gladly be purchasing this. Thank you.

Now show the male side.

Nintendo hasn't flip flopped at all, they said they would not be censoring third party games and they have kept that promise
Meanwhile valve promised to allow all fetishes and has reneged on that because gaben is too fucking fat and lazy to control his staff

>Surprise surprise it's region locked.
FUCK. And I really wanted to buy it on day one.

Fucking dammit...

Putting borders on a digital product, existing only on the internet make me mad each time.

Attached: 1562579997120.png (808x805, 612K)

> This package is only purchasable in specified countries
Japan, Republic of Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Macau, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Mongolia

> No cross region trading and gifting
Cross region trading and gifting is disabled for this item.
Fucking lol

Attached: uh5XBg7.png (437x243, 29K)

You make girls a bit tanned and they become 200000 times hotter, what is this black magic?

the game has tons of copyrighted anime in it, it was never gonna happen

Is this the game that features every mecha anime ever?
Does it have anything from Argento Soma?

Attached: argento-soma_27702-1024x693[1].jpg (1024x693, 110K)

There are hundreds of mecha anime, SRW can only fit between 10-25 or so per game

Argento Soma never made it in as far as I know, and if it did, it made it in the gacha mobage

This package is only purchasable in specified countries

Japan, Republic of Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Macau, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Mongolia

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahahaha Burgerlards and Eurotrash BTFOd!!!!!

Fliptards wins!! The strongest race on earth!!!

Attached: mNdjk5o.png (400x267, 148K)

>no India
Wtf bros!!!!!!

To further add to this, this is exactly the loophole used for the SEA version. Bamco technically only pays for the licenses to Singapore's rights holders which are all located in a single city and probably only consists of a few companies. The "Southeast Asia" version is for intents and purposes the Singapore version.

OG games don't have this problem

Can't wait for the next OG game in 2021 with Alegrias, Banpreios, DaiRaiOh and Valzacard

Attached: chara03.png (452x840, 328K)

Isn't this a trilogy?
What are the other two games again, and are they coming to PC too? Because if they aren't, then it's gonna suck to finish this one and never being able to get to the final ending

Eh V was dogshit anyway.

Is there macross in the game? If so, then blame Harmony Gold for it.

V, X & T

It's not a trilogy in the sense of story (unless you count the overarching OG plot, which is only really a thing in the DLC for the third game anyway). It's more that they're three extremely similar games that are the first time licensed SRW has gotten an official English translation

And here we go.

X is coming to PC, confirmed like a few months later. T is already on Switch, probably coming soon after X.

Does anyone has a good mecha games on pc?

>1 step forward
>10 steps back
Thanks for being absolute retards Japan. Sure, I'll play your game.

Attached: Dz81hF6WoAA2ZMZ.jpg (1198x732, 65K)

Probably have to emulate em, Gundam Dynasty warriors is always a fun play

>philippines
>not 3rd world shithole
HAHAHAHAHA

I f*cking own it on PS4 dude and never beat it because press O to win isn't that fun. SRW has been a joke for nearly two decades.

>fucking glorified mech custscene game needs quad core cpu to run it
Fuck

>digital Region Lock

Don't complain when i pirate it you fucking retarded devs. How stupid can you actually be to region lock something on the fucking internet. Actual retards over there.

Attached: So mad he changed species.gif (250x261, 2.76M)

don't have a problem with emulation but im looking for native PC stuff mostly, the only mecha game i played was armored core back on the xbox...

it's the distributors more than the devs. SRW is probably the most lawyer friendly video game series in existence, every release is a suit waiting to happen

>Macross.
I thought they banned it from SRW because their licensed holders are assholes?

They can't legally sell it in the west because of massive licensing issues
Now if it were OG with a region lock when you'd have every reason to be pissed

Can still gift it. Find a seanigger friend and you're good.

X-Omega is mobage and therefore is not a product being distributed under the countries in which Harmony Gold operates. Not sure they ever got the rights to M7 anyway

Do you not read the last line, faggot?

Well, off to...pirate it sadly, great, and i can't wait for this to fail to sell and then get the developer stating "Uh, guess PC gamers just don't want SRW" and end with us only getting these two games.

Granted, it's more because of license issues, but it still pisses me off because i was excited for this.

Whatever, i really hope that PC gamers in areas that can buy this game buy it, just so we can possibly get some OG games instead that everyone can actually buy.

Mexican Vincent was better

Attached: images (3).jpg (316x721, 23K)

>SRW AP
It also has the best Axel, the one where he is the most entertaining without Browning - Nanbu circlejerking ruining him

Shinobu and Eiji (The OGs) needs to appear more

VPNs have gotten steam accounts banned like it happened with DOAXVV

pcper.com/2019/09/whiskey-lake-vs-ice-lake-benchmarks/

Hey Yea Forums, will SRW V run on Intel 10th Gen Core?

Its been lpw effort shit ever since they started trying to churn out yearly titles on the same system instead of alternating between consoles and handhelds
Play some of the older ones or the OG titles sure, most still aren't translated.

>MUH LICENSE
Not an excuse, it's Steam's fault. Nobody prevents you from importing other games from Japan so why does Steam get a pass?

Read this comment section.
gematsu.com/2019/09/super-robot-wars-v-for-pc-region-locked-to-japan-and-southeast-asia

What do you guys think of Dwight Schrute IV ?

Attached: 1553557040757.png (350x1007, 242K)

>Buy SRW V physical copy
>IT JUST WORKS anywhere in the world
>Digital buyers can't buy it

TOP KEK, STEAMCUC_KS

Is downloading something really considered an "import"? Making it available for westerners does seem like it would fall under the purview of "localized for western distribution." For fuck's sake, it the translation at times reads like it was written by an user

didn't knew that the tenth gen is already here, as for you answer then of yes there wont be any problems unless they reworked the entire architecture but that's like 10% of the possibility

Why would you pay for a machine translated game anyway?

>Harmony Gold was almost going to lose Macross rights
>We were -this- close to a future where Macross could have been relevant in the west again, without Harmony Gold fuckery
>For some reason (probably demonic bargains involving child sacrifice or mafia bribery) they win a case that lets them keep the rights
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
SOMEONE KILL THOSE LITERAL MAFIA FUCKS PLEASE

I'm happy that PC gamers can experiences SRW now.

The rights to SDF Macross in Japan are even more of a meme than they are over here because like seven different companies were involved in making it. I've heard the reason it got renewed is because of a blood feud between Tatsunoko/Big West and Studio Nue that goes back to the 80s, with the former wanting to ruin things for the latter out of spite for going different places with the property or something

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6AO_wWtjkw

OG is a much better game and doesn't have licensing issues

You can't legally

That's Bamco's problem, not his

>he hasn't played portable A, OG 1 and etc

Attached: 1515327980459.png (600x407, 320K)

OG2 was the hard one
OG1 is just give everyone machine guns and SP Regen and congratulations, you win

OG 1 still has some beginner traps like not properly using EN taker and status down weapons.

Yeah you're probably right and that one secret from OG 2 requiring you to defeat all the inspectors was pure aids.

it isn't. faggot is just retarded

Beating the Inspectors that early though felt great once you did it.

>OG1 is just give everyone machine guns and SP Regen and congratulations, you win
this user knows what's up
>OG2 was the hard one
But are you awesome enough to saveload scum for hours

Attached: Screenshot_128.jpg (424x317, 36K)

>model
that's your problem
play asia is only decent for games, and sadly the only source of English Asia releases more or less
not even JP imports btw.

There were little to no problems with Breaker 3.
And SRW OG MD got slightly better the furhter you go in
and still better than having no translation

>OG2
>hard
>literally stunlock bosses to death with Wild Wurger L

All I've ever wanted was to play SRW OGs for the PS2. You'd think that would have been a no brainer to bring over since they had the GBA games. I don't suppose anyone ever finished a fan translation for that game, either

Wurger L takes some effort to unlock and you don't get it until at least halfway through the game

And even then, it ain't always the bosses that makes some of the OG2 stages hard. Lots of tough time limits on battle masteries and such

my only waifu is gespenst

Attached: gespenst4.gif (540x798, 46K)

SR points are irrelevant, you still fight the true final boss

youtube.com/watch?v=cv0efwjv8bU

All maps in the game are like this.
The modern games's map design is pure trash.

You should try the older ones.
Portable A is an example of a SRW where terrain matters as they are actually there to hinder movement and create defensive positions. And the enemy AI calculates which of your units they can kill with consecutive attacks and also which one they can attack with the least fear of a big counterattack, also from which range they should attack.

Even then, that game is easy, SRW has never been a hard SRPG series, but the newer games are all 100% retard proof and exist purely for fanservice.

WHAT? IN ENGLISH?

Attached: 1459411946468.jpg (720x690, 72K)

>Daimidaler soon bros

already in the mobage

FUCK I DIDN'T READ ALL OF THE OP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1549619515351.jpg (493x637, 88K)

another western release is never ever anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg71e7ECP3w

OG WHEN?

>SR points are irrelevant, you still fight the true final boss

not in the GBA version

after me

Attached: 1513609793285.png (300x300, 76K)

>Even then, that game is easy
Portable A is actually pretty hard considering most boss fuck off once their HP goes below a certain threshold and deny you bonus items (meaning you have to combo with your strongest characters and skills).

The last split route where you play as the Nadesico convoy really pushed my shit hard.

Attached: 4321.jpg (2689x1727, 523K)

Mazinger Infinity's version in T after so many years of Shin Mazinger.

>The Infinity versions attacks. After the attacks of Mazinger Zero, Mazin Emperor G or even regular Shin Mazinger Z

Well that's a fucking letdown. Infinity's Mazinger doesnt move at high speed whilst attacking like it did in the movie. Did the makers even see the movie?

GBA version is not canon and irrelevant

OGs has replaced it and all games after OGs follow its continuity

Attached: OGs.jpg (1200x1600, 601K)

Gonna pirate this and cross rays, their fault for being retards.

fuck you, atx route best route

I was planning to pirate it anyway
Although I already have V on Vita anyway, and at least that version has custom soundtrack, unlike the Steam version. I'll play T on Vita too.

Attached: 1550050875468.png (477x477, 597K)

Why are they localizing this mess instead of OGs?

Attached: 1369284325205.png (178x193, 30K)

Are you fucking retarded? It was already in English back in 2017

Because V is great

My question still stands.

Again, are you fucking retarded? It's already in English in 2017 and it's easy to port to PC

Idiot. Gifts block is named another way.
Idiot. They censored a poker game.

MD happened despite quality, you are just retard.
Also it's not a localization cause it is not a western release

The AI in X does the same shit, at least on hard, before I leveled them up they’d focus on cross ange and dunbine characters because they know damn well they couldn’t do anything about it but get hit without spirits

Reminder that we will never get any getter rep aside from Armageddon ever again

Attached: 69502F71-39A5-4C0E-BA4E-F820B7D74C6A.jpg (510x372, 42K)

X should have had New Getter

Cute girl