A TWO

A TWO

OUT OF FIVE

Attached: hqdefault-2.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjIpPUE8epA
youtube.com/watch?v=BtKcJfTnihc
youtube.com/channel/UChsxlTvqB3T5C1a_AQudB7A
youtube.com/watch?v=-0PD1I0jvPI
youtube.com/watch?v=46GdpHk_VIs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoBvgILc1f5kTxGy8tCqpnMViY-jzWZT9
vimeo.com/bcetv
youtube.com/watch?v=hyCIpKAIFyo
youtube.com/watch?v=iisYkEoE_T8
youtube.com/watch?v=6DotoNoAJKI&list=PLEX4qEWdfFxLO1y8MVJn9Mzzz6q6vf642
youtube.com/watch?v=WAzTO8GMZhk
youtube.com/watch?v=J59Ck0xgDyw
vimeo.com/339867272
youtube.com/watch?v=BtQEArALvWA
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz313BWg5sg
youtube.com/watch?v=4pGGPd3CgOU
youtu.be/Jrt4edETCN0
youtube.com/watch?v=u1hHfltqFBg
youtube.com/watch?v=z4nT7aE8PzU
youtube.com/watch?v=G1omoaoQr2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ORfHdnWPx1o&list=PLzXIyz1-v6Qr-Oj-ab52P-0JliWnPX5Ml
youtube.com/watch?v=B90frJAHoB8
youtu.be/j-Lfop2e7dw
youtu.be/OaoOMFs4qcQ
youtu.be/6RBaTRZoga0
youtube.com/watch?v=xLL5E1D2QHI
archive.org/details/@21gunshow
youtu.be/HVa78SJOCr4
youtube.com/watch?v=zlJrEwEMIpM
youtu.be/xM8zB6zm860
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That chick who hosted cheat always made me hard

instant classic

I don't know what people saw in this awful show.

I miss it so much, bros. Nothing will ever replace it.

>Kristin Holt
A man of exceptional taste. he l

This was before youtube and a sea of channels for all your vidya news/reviews/whatever needs

The reviews were second to the skits.

She was alright, but not as cute as Morgan Webb

Attached: qtajcetdpmxz.jpg (1063x1600, 353K)

The channel had an underground feeling to it.

SPECIAL AGENT BOB

>Kristin Holt
based. wonder what's she's up to now

Attached: kristin holt.jpg (3150x1020, 413K)

>HEY GUYS REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE A KID AND-
When I was a kid I had basic cable which only went up to channel 59. I saw Cartoon Network (channel 63) as a luxury.
I was kinda pissed when they have us 9 more channels and at the exact same time moved Cartoon Network down to channel 59 where it would have been included anyway, but at least we got to watch Emeril

this
their skits were based
while we're at it I can't really recall if portal was actually a good show or not

Got married after G4. Not as much career wise.

In 2009 she appeared as fictional correspondent "Katie Comet" on the fictional news network, "Santa News Network" broadcasts on AT&T's "Santa Tracker" cable channel.

When the AT&T U-verse brand existed for its entire triple-play platform, Adams hosted "AT&T U-verse Buzz" for its TV customers.

She has worked for Samsung as a presenter for "Samsung Tomorrow TV", covering their products at the Consumer Electronics Show in 2014 and 2015.[7][8]

As of 2017, Adams was the presenter on GameStop TV, an in-store marketing feature for the GameStop chain of stores.

>HEY GUYS YOU'RE ALL YOUNG WHEN I WAS A KID WE HAD WAY LESS CHANNELS AND ALSO
dumbass boomer

I still remember - and miss - johnny extreme.

A TWO........................................................................................................................... OUT OF FIVEEEEEEEE

Ignorant zoomer.
It'll happen to you one day.

Judgement Day with based Tommy and Victor was better.

Zoomers dont have long term memories so probably not.

Techtv was kino before kino existed

Fuck Kojima - Johnny invented the "Ass-kicking Ball-punching to the extreme" genre

That's not the point, moron. The point is this shit existed back then. It was just a poorfag filter. It's like saying "HEY GUYS REMEMBER THOSE $3 PB&J SANDWICHES YOU COULD BUY FROM THE REFRIGERATED SECTION AT THE GROCERY STORE?"
Why don't you go back to playing Fortnite?

It was before youtube had made its mark with plethora of game reviewers, news and other shit.
Plus the skits were pretty good.
SECRET AGENT STEVE

legs

>Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing!
>eyes pop out
>AROOOOOOOOGA!
>jaw drops tongue rolls out
>WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
>tongue bursts out of the mouth uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach
>WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr
>tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart
>Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady...
>heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt
>ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum
>milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets
>BABY WANTS TO FUCK
>inhales from the gas tank
>honka honka honka honka
>masturabtes furiously
>ohhhh my gooooodd

Roger the Stan Lee experience.

>Breast reduction surgery

Did they actually know anything about video games?

Morgan works for Activision Blizzard so she probably does. Adam is a tool though, and even admitted that he just read what the interns wrote.

yeah?

Attached: 15CF977D-C010-457F-8B3F-AA3F34C4307D.gif (300x403, 1.18M)

>none of this was ever explained

Attached: kayleigh1.png (995x301, 71K)

I'M GONNA FUCKING COOOOOOOOOOM BROS

Attached: DfbuwYK_d.jpg (586x524, 17K)

yeah I figured it was basically just marketing

every time
Drunk Link was good too

>"So there I am, doing Jack Kirby's wife as usual".

I bought several games based on their reviews honestly

>Sessler leaves G4/X-play
>goes to Rev3Games
>everyone realizes how much of a faggot he actually is after his GoW:A review youtube.com/watch?v=XjIpPUE8epA
Meanwhile, Webb's manjaw is still unconventionally attractive as fuck.

Attached: 1405554266186.jpg (734x769, 22K)

did she still look like that?

Just post Jason from now on instead of that shitty low effort wojak.

shes got a family and a youtube channel where she vlogs about boring mom shit. still a qt though.

I remember they were hyped for madworld on the wii cause it was a violent game on a casual console, but then when they finally reviewed it they listed the gratuitous violence as a negative

wow really? link?

nice info

Who gives a shit about television channels? We have the internet. Just stream or download literally anything you wanna watch.

Remember EPIC FAIL on AOTS?
That was Epic.
youtube.com/watch?v=BtKcJfTnihc

>stayup late as fuck
>start showing random trailers for vidja
>stay up later
>trippy ass shit 3D cgi
>entire room of instruments played by balls bouncing everywhere
>get bored and find ggw

nvm i found it
youtube.com/channel/UChsxlTvqB3T5C1a_AQudB7A

>mfw i could have had a chance back then

Attached: DL0FVSgX0AA1Ngr.jpg (480x360, 13K)

life sucks dude

Based pedo whore

>divorces her husband

YES!

I miss it

Golly she doesn't look any different facially.

wtf, Kirsten Holt now does bible devotions with her husband on youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=-0PD1I0jvPI

Attached: kristin 'holt' adams.png (1328x890, 1.68M)

>>Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing!
>>eyes pop out
>>AROOOOOOOOGA!
>>jaw drops tongue rolls out
>>WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
>>tongue bursts out of the mouth uncontrollably leaking face and everything in reach
>>WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr
>>tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart
>>Ahhhhhhhhhhh me lady...
>>heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt
>>ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum
>>milk truck crashes into a bakery store in the background spiling white liquid and dough on the streets
Based
Rest of it's cringe

I miss her legs bros

post more morgan webb

god damn she still looks good

Attached: 1508898908793.gif (300x300, 471K)

Has science ever determined when Morgan transformed from a qt to a media whore? Was it after she got her tits reduced?

Apparently Electric Playground is still a thing after all these years. I wonder what Kevin Rose is up to these days.

I think the first episode she had a school girl skirt on whoooooppeeeeaa freateageFS more then 5 Loads recorded on my VCR

What does Layla look like these days?

>Olivia Munn was the only one to make it big
>she described her vagina as looking like a honey baked ham

WHAT DID SHE MEAN
I MUST KNOW

>the only one to make it big
For five minutes.

Ah, GGW commericals. I can still hear the steel drums.

Icons was a really good show. I loved its nerdy documentary format as a kid. Really got me interested in the history of vidya and computers.

youtube.com/watch?v=46GdpHk_VIs

Probably wishing digg wasnt a flop

>Cinematech
>Cheat!
>Xplay
>Icons
>Attack of the Show
>Code Monkeys
Goddamn I miss being a teenager . G4 was the shit. They can totally come back and do a G4 reunion stream at least once a week. It would be huge . So many people are nostalgic for G4 and gaming culture is at an all time high now

Attached: 4D565957-9B08-4B2C-AE1C-D58C4BD5F1AB.gif (500x375, 497K)

WALL

SOUL/SOULLESS

Attached: olivia.jpg (1200x900, 226K)

I miss the 90s.

Attached: 1556859456122.gif (356x321, 1.07M)

Post-merger G4 was garbage. It and TechTV were way better when they were still separate channels.

Cinematech would be a perfect youtube channel. Are the episodes hosted anywhere?

I miss G4. Being hungover as fuck watching re-runs of Unbeatable Banzuki and Ninja Warrior while passed out on the couch.

Every time I see this, I get so depressed. She butchered herself. I will never understand why women fuck up their faces

Attached: 780EA51B-26E5-4473-ABB2-52977C67E7FC.jpg (350x426, 93K)

>Matt Casablancamasina

You okay there, user?

Did anyone else watch the Yea Forums Cinematech stream last week?

>he I
only 4 characters but this says more than "same" ever could

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoBvgILc1f5kTxGy8tCqpnMViY-jzWZT9

vimeo.com/bcetv

>She butchered herself
That is nowhere near being a plastic surgery disaster. She's like 40 years old and still wants a career as a bimbo. That's all. If she hadn't gotten any plastic surgery you'd be going on about how she "hit the wall" right now and she'd be getting no work.

I learned about a lot of games from cinematech. Was pretty comfy.

I still get naked and prowl around the bathroom before taking a shit because of Code Monkeys

Every single female is a fucking whore.

Every last one.

They fuck other guys so males like you can pick up the scraps at the end of her life.

Females are mindless creatures. They don't think. They don't have feelings. They're objects.

All
Women
Are
Whores

Every single last one, every single girl you've ever met is a whore. And you're going to settle for those used goods.

How does it feel to know that your girlfriend has fucked other guys? Enjoy dating another man's discarded cumhole.

I didn't even talk about women in my post.

>not having a wife

Fucking incel zoomers

Something you wanna tell us user?

Attached: 1567656742256.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

bless

She looks like she would bite your dick off during a BJ because she suspects you are cheating without evidence

My “cumhole” was discarded because he put a kid in her and bailed. She found out at 4 months and his ass was gone at 7. Then she lost the kid as a newborn due to complications after birth. I’m doing 1000X better for her than that literal waste of life

pre-g4 techtv was better with screen savers, unscrewed, anime unleashed, x-play etc

I still got my old rips of Code Monkeys and they have the little ticker below sometimes with "gaming news". Fuck I miss that show.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

Attached: 1521131050824.gif (336x200, 758K)

Normalniggers loved Adam for his fuck anime shit. Best part is he became a druggie and a hipster faggot, the inevitable final stage for the anti-weeb shitter.

That picture is old and not up-to-date. This is her from 2017 or 2018.

Attached: pow4mjpd-320.jpg (320x180, 12K)

>>trippy ass shit 3D cgi
>>entire room of instruments played by balls bouncing everywhere
that was probably animusic
youtube.com/watch?v=hyCIpKAIFyo

Attached: uhh....jpg (1920x864, 168K)

Did she smack her vagoo?

Back to discord, nigger.

Who would have thought Morgan Webb would be the one who actually made it and be a pretty cool person while Adam Sessler would be the insufferable faggot

Attached: morgan webb.png (1200x1635, 3.49M)

>she took the Bog pill

What was the diff between normal Cine and Nocturnal Emissions?

its like an arcade game with potty mouth

I thought that was before apocalypse and she got it fixed

cute

So what happens when youre 45 and divorced? Your dating pool of pure virgins is nonexistent. You just gonna fap to drawings and pretend marry a video game character?

That was goddamn miraculous.

Aliens are real!

NE had freaky Japan-only games and stuff thats too sexual for the daytime.

What is she doing now a days? She was my G4 waifu. That accent made my dick so hard

Attached: 1545248253016.jpg (320x320, 16K)

>the /ss/ route is the canon one

Attached: nicedesu.jpg (467x413, 52K)

Reminder that Adam was the fake only in it for the money and Morgan was the one who was actually into gaming.

She married the billionaire who founded Napster and STILL did vidya industry stuff including work with Blizzard for WoW

What exactly is everybody doing now? The only one I know is that Kevin is doing a podcast called The Attack and Olivia Munn is being an used up Hollywood whore. I heard a few years ago that Adam Sessler does coke but I don't know if that was true or just a Yea Forums rumor

Attached: olivia munn yikes.jpg (1534x696, 677K)

TWO OF THE FINEST OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL SPLINTER CELLS

based and incelpilled

Olivia Munn > Morgan Webb
Sluts > virgins

Last I heard from Sessler he got out of some surgery that he was weirdly vague about. People joked about him getting a vasectomy/full-on castration but shortly after he went on a blocking spree.

Maybe, it's just the most recent incarnation of her I've seen.

>Morgan Webb
>virgin
wew lad

>Kevin is doing a podcast called The Attack
I thought that was dead. Kevin was resorting to viewbotting on twitch in order to get more viewers just to keep it alive.

If were going by that logic than Chobot is better

Sessler got out of gaming as fast as he could because he thinks it's beneath him but occasionally crawls back because it's the only thing he was ever relevant in. Unironic antifa support.

Morgan married Rob Reid and is now beyond wealthy. Besides D&D stuff at PAX she's at a studio with Rob Pardo (former WoW design lead) working on some MMO thing

She hates being hapa, completely loathes her Vietnamese ancestry, and has been trying to butcher it away with plastic surgeries.

Morgan works for Activision Blizzard, Sessler went to a now-defunct game review company before founding a tech industry analysis company. Tommy Tallerico is touring the world with Video Game Live, a symphony for video game music. He also bought the Intellivision brand and is relaunching a mini console with an exclusive Earthworm Jim game.

>>Icons
I LOVED Icons. I'm a sucker when it comes to gaming history docuseries. I spend so much time watching videos about gaming histories on Youtube now.

Attached: 1520736985402.png (619x709, 436K)

It's hard to go back and watch old clips of X-Play knowing how terrible Adam is. He comes off as such a homeless coke-snorting creeper nowadays. Even worse is how he was the fake gamer girl all along. Morgan on the other hand is still a babe and actually plays games.

Felt

Attached: 1565064730370.jpg (1280x1261, 152K)

>Olivia Munn
I can bust just to her sexy ass face

Attached: 9bdd48_200828.jpg (286x357, 31K)

She looks like fucking anita

Okay I'm thinking this is based

I wonder what causes someone to go full Twitter.

Does anyone have that webm of Adam almost having a coke overdose and tripping the fuck out?

based stroke user

When I see this, I always get reminded that Candace Bailey got her start on Nickelodeon . Also GODDAMN that prime Lindsay Lohan. It still fucking hurts

Attached: candace bailey lindsay lohan.jpg (640x480, 46K)

I know this is terrible to say, especially considering how traumatic this is, but I lowkey really wish I had been molested by a very attractive woman when I was a young teenage boy

I'd settle for any woman touching my pp ever.

I'm just going to pay one of these days.

I would still smash Lohan in a heartbeat.

It's not fair bros

fuck off adachi

Attached: 1559271899125.png (250x278, 19K)

She had nice legs, but was an inferior host next to Cory Rouse.

>that Icons intro
I'll never forget how bootyblasted I was when the show suddenly switched topics and focused solely on celebrities during the final part of its run.

Attached: 1469648888671.png (691x576, 291K)

I've payed a few times. It's best done outside of the country, but if you wanna pay in America, at least go to an established venue, like the Bunny Ranch

What's the alternative then?
Being gay?
That's nasty.

>tfw wizardry in less than a year
I'd trade it all to cure this loneliness god i wish I were dead

I haven't seen Code Monkeys since it was originally on air but I remember I use to love the shit out that show. I don't know if it still holds up and quite frankly I'm scared to even find out. I rewatched Animaniacs recently and it wasn't as good as I remembered and it legit made me sad

Attached: code monkeys.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Not now you wouldn't. You really, really wouldn't.

Prime Lohan was an 11/10

Attached: lindsay-lohan-vacant-stare.jpg (883x1200, 261K)

maybe a lil.

my mom isn't

desu it actually does, as long as you're aware that it's a show about stoner video game developers and don't expect high brow comedy.

Hhaahahahhhahahaha

KEK to a dead fetus

Hahahhahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=iisYkEoE_T8

I actually met Tommy, a couple years back. I completely forgot he was one of the hosts.

>twitchy
>jitters
>same as almost having a coke overdose
You children and your naivety never ends, does it?

No one gives 2/5s anymore. They handed them out like candy. X-Play had over 1,000 episodes. How many can you find now?

Attached: 1568746544180.jpg (238x250, 6K)

I was actually just thinking earlier today that it'd be nice if someone revived this channel. Honestly it kinda sucked but it was kinda nice in its own way.

TechTV was absolute kino

G4 was the one that had all the garbage.

The merger into G4TechTV is what killed the show entirely as it then became nothing but Cops and Ninja Warrior re-runs with a weekly episode of X-Play sprinkled in

luv u, user

She looked better with shorter hair like she had back in the day, the long hair doesn't really do her any favors.

Attached: why.png (331x278, 274K)

Man I remember all the good jerk sessions to Lohan when growing up. She looked like the perfect "girl next door" when she was a teenager and still hot.

Attached: coomer.png (1545x869, 193K)

Nobody watches TV anymore so it would never be able to survive.

I used to really rely on Xplay's reviews until they gave Megaman Network Transmission a 2/5, then I played it and absolutely loved it.

I also remember immediately going out and buying Superstar Saga after watching their review on it. Good times.

Post your favorite skit, and best character.

Close, when it was called G4TechTV, it was still decent. When it eventually became JUST G4 (and nothing else) is when the show was irredeemable Cops re-runs

Based Tommy, thank you.

Attached: guhhuh.jpg (575x460, 31K)

Right is scared of any kind of sexual experimentation in any way.

Left will get into lewd positions and piss for you.

Does anybody else remember when X-play got the exclusive first gameplay video of GTA 4 and they spent 5 minutes jerking off the fact that Niko stood on a curb realistically? Then they stole a car and crashed it and that was it. I remember getting mad as fuck because I felt like they trolled everybody by showing off nothing

Attached: GTA 4 SOUL.png (1920x1080, 2.9M)

>staying up late to watch the anime G4 aired
Ah those young early weeb days, when you sought out any anime you could find on tv channels or movie rental stores.

>molested
>hot woman
>teenage boy
Does not compute.
I badly wanted to fuck my 8th grade math teacher and my freshman year English teacher. I would have jumped at the chance to fuck pretty much any halfway decent looking female, even if she was 25 years older than me.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DotoNoAJKI&list=PLEX4qEWdfFxLO1y8MVJn9Mzzz6q6vf642

Every Judgement Day review ever.

You're welcome bros.

cool story, bro

She was such a cutie.
Remember that time she dressed up in a French maid outfit and jumped into a huge tub of pudding? I fapped to that video countless times.

Attached: 1552957685179.jpg (403x403, 127K)

>This pic
Fucking hell, man...

Attached: ub5rpkxofpm21.png (680x680, 601K)

Having Abenobashi and Cromartie was great. Also enjoyed R.O.D.

holy fuck, I didn't even know this existed.

Attached: 1473407471461s.jpg (246x250, 9K)

LISTEN TO THOSE FOOTSTEP SOUNDS

> Watching the review
> Not sure why Sessler is being a faggot
> Seems like a normal review
> Get to the end
> Ooooooooh

bear in mind that the last picture is highly doctored with, the second picture is more what she looks like nowadays

>Nobody watches TV anymore so it would never be able to survive.
Maybe release a few vidya-related shows on a streaming platform like Netflix then.

Oh shit, I forgot G4 was how I discovered Abenobashi.
I remember trying so hard to learn the OP lyrics back then.

Oh thank god.

I WANT TO GO BACK

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Attached: 6Zkmo1ryyjv7.jpg (500x426, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WAzTO8GMZhk

Fun fact, Olivia Munn fucked Jamie Foxx. I wonder how much more BBC she received?

Attached: Jamie-Foxx-and-Olivia-Munn-dating-rumors.jpg (940x656, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=J59Ck0xgDyw

SOUL

Attached: 1559966972063.png (564x460, 176K)

which awards show did they have bob and steve apart of?

I remember getting hyped as shit for this.

Do you remember?

vimeo.com/339867272

the fact that this exists is so fucking absurd

My guy got some good tastes.

It's always funny when someone takes truly takes the bogpill.

Attached: the uber that saved the world.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BtQEArALvWA

>there will never be a show about vidya this comfy ever again
;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=Tz313BWg5sg

Maximum Soul

Bro that incubus was going in so hard, he didn't have to

Attached: 1243277180990.jpg (126x126, 14K)

It's a shame how many women in Hollywood are already naturally pretty, or at least look very good with basic 20 minute make-up, and yet end up putting 30 pounds of make-up on themselves.

I'm not sure if it's a fear of inadequacy, social pressure from the "Hollywood Elite," recommendation from managers, or what, but it seems to be a constant.

It really fucking doesn't. The later seasons were fucking terrible, one episode in particular involved the main character getting a boob job and it had NOTHING to do with videogames for a full 24 minutes.

>my English teacher was a guy
Are you m&ms?

big feet.

Well which is it?

Attached: E00A6549-AD96-4302-BC65-B5002D41316B.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Didn't she break her wrist doing that?

Nope. That must've been some other stunt.

The grass is always greener, friend. I,'ve been on both sides and was genuinely much better off alone. Solitude is golden, you won't realize that until it's gone though. Look inwards and learn how to do things for yourself instead of others and you will be armored against all of life's trials.

>funny
expect a call in the future and dont miss it

Attached: 1566573436291.jpg (1066x600, 73K)

God, if Kevin Pereira hadn't been the host of Attack of the Show, I probably would have liked it. Couldn't stand that faggot.

Not sure what the top guy is smoking, Code MOnkeys was legitimately good, then got absolutely fucking terrible really hard later on.

The entire show should have been videogame references, poor forethought to the advent of PC gaming, and 80s memes. But they couldn't even keep that up.

More to worship bro

G4TV had Judgment Day, Filter with Diane Mizota, Cheat! with Cory Rouse, and Portal. Those were all great shows.

Comfy Tier: Cinematech

youtube.com/watch?v=4pGGPd3CgOU

THOR'AX THE IMPALER

Its basically Big Bang Theory but animated

i think they still make cinematech

Now THIS is videogames.

you all watch g4 for cheatcodes and fap bait. admit it.

alright boys post the show/episode you're watching RIGHT NOW
youtu.be/Jrt4edETCN0

I vaguely remember he tried to ride the RE5 racism controversy wave and fell flat on his face.

Is that really a good thing though? You'll never understand what it means when your favorite show is only on a specific time and you have to actually wait for it. And marathons were a special thing instead of just a daily occurrence. You'll never know the joys of watching the guide channel so you can plan out your schedule for the next hour and a half.

Okay so how many of the G4 sluts have nudes or sex tapes out?

Attached: 80B2DD36-FE15-4FB6-9396-E8C5DBA417E6.jpg (1080x810, 74K)

could capcom make a RE5 today?

I wish I could find Xplay's review of Nier anywhere online. I would never have discovered that game if it wasn't for them.

He got into shit in 2014 for trying to tear down a 122 year old house and instead of staying on point they made it about a titty joke he made like 7 years prior. He mostly coasts by on failed start ups and scams now. I used to think he was really cute when I was younger.

This show was literally all I had whenever I wanted to know something about modern day vidya, at least back then anyways

Get your fucking eyes checked

I used to watch X-Play for the comedy as a kid, and Judgement Day for trusted reviews. I used to love when Judgement Day would do Buried Treasures too and highlight older games that were often overlooked. It's how I learned about the GBC Metal Gear game as a kid.

Attack of the Show lost it's luster when they abandoned the old stuff that carried over from the previous shows and went full Man Show PG-13.

Two - Cat Schwartz has some nudes, and Olivia Munn has a sex tape.

I remember that. I was fuckin glued to the TV and was also sperging about the curb thing. Good times.

Spent the night at my grandma's when I was younger. Stayed up late watching Code Monkey's. Simpler times. I miss the feeling. Life felt more carefree before I assumed responsibility. Sometimes I really want to say fuck it and join the rest of you who have already given up, even if I did I'd still call myself successful I suppose.

I liked Sessler's goofy walking theme

>That Attack of the Show episode with the vacbed
And then I had a fetish.

>Olivia Munn has a sex tape.
that's not true because I would have seen it by now

You're right, sorry, it's been a while. It's just a bunch of nudes, no tape.

I dont even think a single nude had her face in it

Attached: 01-Olivia-Munn-blowjob.jpg (580x1000, 115K)

Is that actually her?

Looks enough like her, idk.

>Morgan was the gurlll gamer that everyone thought didn't actually play games
>Adam was the nerd like us bros
>in reality Morgan was a pretty chill woman and actual likes video games
>Adam is a coke fueld SJW that just wants another check for his drug habit

nobody ever mentions Arena but that shit was my jam too

Kristen Holt and Laighla Kaylee we're peak G4 babes.
Webb was always more cool than hot.

>Cat Schwartz has some nudes
Is that the one that got fucked by Photoshop? I vaguely remember there being some tech show host that published some cropped nudes unaware photoshop had retained a copy of the uncropped image in the file.

I thought that happened to Morgan Webb but they scrubbed it from the internet

>I thought that happened to Morgan Webb but they scrubbed it from the internet
Morgan Webb has never had nudes released/leaked

They do.

>Is that the one that got fucked by Photoshop? I vaguely remember there being some tech show host that published some cropped nudes unaware photoshop had retained a copy of the uncropped image in the file.
Yep, that's the one. The thumbnail isn't overwritten when just cropped, so normally you have to do something else for it to update that. They only cropped her nudes.

She's a good girl.

HOT STUFF COMING YOUR WAY

As a Britbong in the 80s/90s we only had 4 channels on average. In Northern Ireland we were lucky and could SOMETIMES pick up the 2 Southern Ireland channels to bring it up to 6, but they were often in their pagan moonspeak.

IT WAS AN ABORTION, MARIO

How sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1hHfltqFBg

kino

Critics unironically have godly taste
> Games that have topped the most best game lists (Top 2 rankings only)
> 1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (81x)
> 2. Shadow of the Colossus (29x)
> 3. Final Fantasy VII (20x)
> 4. Chrono Trigger (18x)
> 5. Super Mario 64 (18x)
> 6. Super Mario Bros (18x)
> 7. A Link To The Past (17x)
> 8. Breath of the Wild (13x)
> 9. Super Mario Bros 3 (13x)
> 10. Super Metroid (13x)
> 11. Final Fantasy VI (12x)
> 12. The Last of Us (12x)
> 13. Dark Souls (12x)
> 14. Tetris (12x)
> 15. Resident Evil 4 (11x)
> 16. SoulCalibur (11x)
> 17. Portal 2 (11x)
> 18. Super Mario Galaxy (10x)
> 19. Metal Gear Solid (10x)
> 20. Super Mario World (10x)
> 21. Half-Life 2 (10x)
> 22. Castlevania: SOTN (9x)
> 23. NieR: Automata (8x)
> 24. ICO (8x)
> 25. The Legend of Zelda (8x)
> 26. Super Mario Kart (8x)
> 27. Red Dead Redemption (8x)
> 28. Portal (8x)
> 29. Metroid Prime (7x)
> 30. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (7x)
> 31. Panzer Dragoon Saga (6x)
> 32. Digital Devil Saga 2 (6x)
> 33. Street Fighter II (6x)
> 34. Metal Gear Solid 3 (5x)
> 35. The Wind Waker (5x)
> 36. Mass Effect 2 (5x)
> 37. Okami (5x)
> 38. Final Fantasy X (5x)
> 39. Heavy Rain (5x)
> 40. The Witcher 3 (5x)
> 41. Grand Theft Auto V (5x)
> 42. TES V: Skyrim (5x)
> 43. Deus Ex (5x)
> 44. Grand Theft Auto III (5x)

>Half-Life 2
>no Half-Life 1

Attached: half_life_2_m&m.jpg (917x578, 34K)

> A Sony & Nintendo game in the top 2 respectively
As it should be

>nobody ever talks about best G4 girl on these threads
damn shame

Attached: ah.jpg (600x478, 43K)

Thailors

> Heavy Rain
Why is their always that random wildcard game on all of these kinds of lists?

based and wholesome

dumb sinner

> No Persona or DMC
Based

nobody ever mentions the best episode of cheat, allow me to enlighten you all
youtube.com/watch?v=z4nT7aE8PzU

>KOTOR negatives
>No R2 or Chewbacca

Attached: 1549346956231.jpg (638x638, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=G1omoaoQr2Y

He really fucked up there.

Attached: GodofWarSess.jpg (2000x5000, 1.67M)

>I'll never get to worship her legs and lick her feet
I'M GONNA FUCKING OFF MYSELF BROS

Was A-Aron her purse? I really think Aaron Rodgers is gay. Can anyone confirm? Why she dump a super bowl winning and future hof quarterback?

Diane Mizota

Attached: Diane.jpg (336x188, 32K)

He really really likes women

How did you feel about her?

Attached: candace-bailey.jpg (606x1024, 192K)

Attached: 1458850711601.jpg (320x240, 16K)

It's out there, happened during the fappening

Yeah Icons is pretty amazing it’s nice to see the developers mindset and history of the games being created.

I miss this bros

Attached: 1565361153013.gif (500x375, 756K)

Apparently adam was always an insufferable faggot and xplay was just the masterful work of production/writers to make him actually appealing.

yes they got nudes of her from that big scandal a year or two ago

Thoughts?

Attached: thingswedid_.webm (640x480, 2.99M)

where is her arse

>you're talking to the guy who stapled himself in the crotch
based adam

I miss cinematech

I miss Splinter Cell CoOp Theater the most

>taking the bog pill

>BotW
>The Last of Us
>NieR: Automata
>Uncharted 2
>Mass Effect 2
>Heavy Rain
>Skyrim
Get the fuck outta here.

My nigger, I was trying to remember her name. She was always my absolute fave.

See

Thank you

That was when they just started hiring bimbos by the dozen who had nothing to do with games and technology.

>Consolebaby games
>Good

Attached: 1518658420742.png (862x916, 1.15M)

SHUT THE FUCK UP. God I hate you fucking normal fags with your platitudes. Telling virgins that it's better being alone. I had a girlfriend for two years and it was the best experience of my life. Sex with a loving woman is worth more than any experience you can ever have by yourself. So take your platitudes and shove them up your fucking ass next time you think of telling a virgin who has never had a gf that the grass is always greener.

I thought her name was Fook Mi?

Attached: Fook_mi_fook_yu_and_austin_powers.jpg (485x317, 41K)

Fuk Mi? Fuk Yu!

Morgan Webb
Morgan Webb
Morgan Webb

Is Morgan part Native American or something? Her face (nose and chin) and skin obviously gives me the vibe

My eternal struggle as a kid in the mid/late-90s was not having Cartoon Network, Comedy Central, or Sci Fi Channel. My favorite shows were Mystery Science Theater 3000, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, and Dragon Ball Z, and I couldn't watch any of them.

'Member back before twitter ruined everything?

Cinematech Nocturnal Emissions has become one of my go-tos to leave playing while I fall asleep. Some of the most relaxing shit I've ever experienced.

>Olivia Munn was the only one to make it big

By being a starfucker.

Here you go senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=ORfHdnWPx1o&list=PLzXIyz1-v6Qr-Oj-ab52P-0JliWnPX5Ml

Cinematech is what got me into Silent Hill, and introduced me to Illusion h-games.

Nope. I missed that, and I missed Yea Forums's Friday the 13th marathon stream. Fucking work...

While we're on the subject of 00s nostalgia, are FHM and Maxim still a thing?

That controversy was really fun to watch.

Attached: Christian and Natalie Mars.jpg (2048x1538, 396K)

I miss techTV

youtube.com/watch?v=B90frJAHoB8

Attached: 1560538066279.png (358x304, 35K)

Incels are unironically based & new-age Crusades who are fighting against the degeneracy of porn & being driven by lust for roasties.

Attached: 1561839283253.jpg (800x800, 152K)

This, and Kevin Pereira is just such a douche.

They seem to still be around but I don't think anyone cares that much anymore. Those magazines were successful mainly because they used to get celebrities to do the pictorials but, from what I hear at least, celebrities have stopped doing that sort of stuff so now they are just full of random models.

>All of these zoomers unaware of Diane Mizota

>used to be a tv show about cheat codes
>now cheat codes aren't even a thing
>or worse: DLC

Anyone got an archive link to all her leaks? Google only has “news” stories about it, and duckduck keeps taking me to adhells

There's a cytube or some such website group dedicated to this i think Yea Forums runs it it's pretty comfy.

She was true best G4 girl

I absolutely love the beautiful bastards who archive shit like this that your average person barely remembers. Thanks to people like that, I've got a shitload of Monstervision, MXC, and now Cinematech at my fingertips.

Incels are pathetic. Even more pathetic than me, and I am pretty bad. Not an incel though.

>that one time G4 had a huge vote on who viewers thought was the best girl, with the winner being offered a nude photoshoot
>Morgan Webb beat out everyone but didn't go nude

Attached: I want to fucking die.jpg (402x552, 36K)

It was the first time I had ever heard of Sonic 06 and they gave it a 1 out of 5.
I was shocked that a Sonic game could be considered that bad at the time.

NE was the late night version with sexy shit they couldn't show during daytime.
Some good childhood faps.

>7 hours ago
>still isnt deleted
m-mods?

>Wasn’t Sarah Plain on there for some reason? Did this poll include Kristen because I don’t see her losing it

Kek

youtu.be/j-Lfop2e7dw

>remember when this was considered fine
I really miss the 90s and 00s

Yea Forums when threads about relevant gaming YouTubers get posted:

REEEEEE FUCKIN E CELEBS!!!!! REEEEE!!!

Yea Forums when threads about washed up gaming celebs get posted:

yes this is fine :)

youtu.be/OaoOMFs4qcQ

Fuck twitter.

Remember when they rated Illusion's Sexy Beach? Unironically at that.
Why are everyone so damn spineless now? That would never happen today.

What was your most memorable X-play moment?

youtu.be/6RBaTRZoga0

Learn to greentext, holy shit

I kinda like Ninja Warrior
American NW however.....

Accident hombre
Doesn’t answer my question

first seconds are too cringe, i can't watch that

Sarah lane and yes Kristen was in it

remember when they aired ultimate ninja every so often on G4?
i thought it was okay youtube.com/watch?v=xLL5E1D2QHI

i didnt care much for the personalities of G4, but they made good fucking content like the G4 Icons series

How the fuck did Kristen lose?

>She bought?

Just think of how many incels she prevented.

Hey guys, I just like to mention that after many years we finally got some taped episodes of Cinamtech up on archive.org.

archive.org/details/@21gunshow

This is the best quality I've seen them in so please contribute to the torrent!

Attached: 1568886272859.gif (512x512, 510K)

Is this the same playlist that's on youtube? I just ask because I'm sure the hammer is going to get dropped on that eventually, and I want to archive that on my hard drive before that happens. I didn't think the MXC playlist was going anywhere, but it got taken down after a copyright strike from TBS, so I figure it's best to err on the side of caution. Luckily there's complete torrents of that too.

Thank you, btw.

Attached: 11bq14.jpg (960x404, 40K)

Man... Lohan is probably one of the worst cases of female aging ever. She went from 10/10 to a fucking hag. Fucking drugs...

Lot of drugs, lot of drinking, lot of hard partying, probably not a lot of sleep, riding the cock carousel. Seriously, she's basically Carrie Fisher 2.0.

Wasn't she last in the news for trying to steal some refugee's child in some random eastern european country or something?

It might be, I have no idea. The torrent is the .ifo and .vob files directly from when the person recorded them from their broadcast, so maybe the YouTube playlist person cut them all up into individual episodes? Seems like a lot of work so I dunno. It looks like they have similar recording artifacts, and the playlist starts with volume 2 from the torrent, so I know that the playlist person included at least some of them earlier this year.

>those legs

Attached: 1532815550525.jpg (271x250, 4K)

This is a crime!

Attached: 1533426520074.png (511x548, 172K)

Dude all he said was that it was better for him when he was alone, after being in a relationship. Besides, it's not like relationships are end all be all either. Would you rather be alone or in a semi-abusive relationship where that you're stuck in because you followed the normie logic of "cant say no to the wife LOL gotta have kids, need to please her and my parents" because I'd sure as hell take the former. Two of my oldest friends are trapped in this type of relationship and are miserable.

youtu.be/HVa78SJOCr4

Because there are threads about them every single fucking day for the faggot reddiors who think it's okay to worship the cancer that is youtube and twitch. No one worth a damn gives a shit about fags on those platforms.

>Literally dressed like a prostitute in a show aimed at 13 year old boys
So problematic.
Im SO glad gaming finally grew up and such things are no longer allowed.

Fucking same, my based nigga

At least you tried.

what the fuck this is a hate crime

Whatever happened to Morgan? Did she die of Coke like Sessler is slowly doing?

>Kingdom Hearts 2 has screwed us again!

youtube.com/watch?v=zlJrEwEMIpM

>Those weekend nights you'd spend staying up late to watch cinematech nocturnal emissions because that was as close as you could get to porn
Those were desperate times, but damn that show also introduced me to kingdom hearts so it wasn't all about the porn

Attached: 1362603288139.jpg (320x240, 21K)

youtu.be/xM8zB6zm860
Excelsior!

She was alive less than a year ago
She occasionally was doing DnD and MTG shit

God damn I miss our old family wooden CRT and the Sony one I had
Fuck man, now if you watch TV all you will see is shit like Mix'ish/Black'ish and shit
CRT's and low budget early satellite/cable channels felt like portals through a big boxy CRT

Where can you watch old cinamatech episodes?