Cheating to get past a boss or challenge isnt scummy

Cheating to get past a boss or challenge isnt scummy.

Attached: AM.jpg (800x450, 30K)

It isn't, if singleplayer. Bragging about it, is.

If it's a single player game do whatever you want, dave chapelle, I don't give a shit.

If you do so, what's the point?
Whole point of there being a challenge in the first place is getting you to improve and feel the satisfaction of surpassing it on your own. If you cheat it just feels hollow.

It doesn't really matter. But what do you mean by cheating? Like cheat engine make pc invincible? Or exploiting mechanical weaknesses within the game? Getting outside a bossroom and still damaging them? What exactly is cheating?

None of its really that bad honestly so long as you aren't subjecting other players to it against their will.

the point of games is to kill time and enjoy yourself. not everyone needs or wants challenge.

Sure, if you're a fucking pussy.

Attached: 1545599169428.jpg (785x731, 101K)

It's pretty gay.
Sure you're advancing but you robbed yourself of the developers true intentions. Sure it's technically your product and you may do with it as you like but generally you want to experience the artists original vision for the game and in doing do maybe learn something.

Attached: 1568129131686.png (500x375, 250K)

You can say there's nothing wrong with it but I don't know how you could say it's not scummy

you post this image, but its normally those types of people that complain that games are too difficult and easier options should be available

Not every game is designed to be a mere pastime. Each has a different purpose in mind and that's perfectly fine. You wouldn't pick up Ninja Gaiden for casual fun, for example.

Don't reply to Wojaks, it's never worth your time.

>You wouldn't pick up Ninja Gaiden for casual fun
Implying

the english version of this was hilarious

Attached: y.png (264x222, 7K)

To have people on Yea Forums fight about it

playing on easy mode is fine as long as youre using it to get better at hard mode

Attached: 1529201523112.gif (540x285, 1.48M)

The only way to get better at hard mode is to play hard mode

you can't tell me what to do

Is this that new Hitman reboot movie they announced? Why not just make a sequel of the more recent one?
Also Dave Chappelle is getting old, that nigga's getting tired

Explain to me how it is scummy though?

It is pretty boring though. Nothing says "I want to get this over with" more than cheesing something. Like why not go do something you're having fun with instead?

Because you're not worthy as my opponent. SCUM

He's only 46. He just smokes so much that it's probably killing him.

Goddamn I thought he was in his mid 50s or something.

>not everyone needs or wants challenge.
Then why play games that do present a challenge? Go play candy crush if you want to kill time.

>I GET TO DECIDE THE PURPOSE OF ALL GAMES REEEEEEE

You're literally cheating and even said you were

Ain't our fault that you're shit and you have to you cheats to get ahead. We're just making fun of you for it.

>why?

Attached: He's In..jpg (483x381, 49K)

Cheating isnt scummy though.

My post was replying to someone talking about how difficulty is unnecessary. If anything, the implication is that I am against cheating. You are a literal retard, please work on your reading comprehension. Or just kill yourself, that would be better.

>Cheating
always scummy, especially to yourself. you learn nothing and gain nothing except rewards not earned honestly, effectively robbing yourself of fulfillment and growth

If its able to be done then it's fair game, I have fuckin "play the game as intended" because some dumb fuck couldn't "program the game as intended" gtfo here

But what if you're not good at the controls yet? Doing easy mode could make it easier to understand the games mechanics.

Absolutely, if the game is actually broken there's nothing to say there.

Any single player game with breakable weapons is unplayable without an unlimited durability cheat activated.