Is this game fun so far? I was replaying the zero trilogy (never played the third...

is this game fun so far? I was replaying the zero trilogy (never played the third, I already know etc) but was getting burnt out on VLR, just not really digging it anymore.

this seemed interesting

Attached: 1568851127885.png (755x425, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DrCullenPHD/status/1174150265043210240
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm like a couple hours in but like it so far. the classic Zero Escape humor is back and better than ever. I went with the JP audio, but dub is not terrible if you like that

Why you gotta shill a literal who videogame just to bait sargonites and earn yourself a ban?
Trans rights btw.

before release: 24/7 threads
after someone gets mad at gays: delete
tell us about your friend at spike chunsoft

>he posts it again but tries to put some "real" writing in his post
I'll give you a D for dedication
also until this thread gets its deserved janny nuke and before retards claim this was purely a localization thing again
twitter.com/DrCullenPHD/status/1174150265043210240

thread won't get nuked since my ip is unique and i just used the image from the last fucking thread i had up about this which died. sorry you're buttblasted, but i don't give a shit about some localization humor and was actually asking if this is consistently good in the style of 999

Attached: 543ad15a6a5b1b98d2069cfba04018c31f7f823e6b534b2b4c3954ff0a851a5d.gif (256x256, 342K)

Why was the last one deleted? It was a thread about a VIDEO GAME.

Attached: 1568410469029.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

>some localization humor
are you another deluded fool who thinks the japanese audio literally saying LGBT means it's just a localization thing? lmao

translation will never be perfect, especially from a gay nip language. dry translations do a poor job of communicating stories, so any localization necessarily means creating a new game out of an old one. if a team is good and the raw materials are good then not much needs to be done. the OP image might be upsetting or it might not be, depends on the tone of the underlying writing and of the localization team. I'm willing to hear what people have to say about it before risking playing it, at which point I will make my own decision.

She's a fujoshi, so it's not really meant to be taken seriously

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 38K)

ok great, so how is the game overall?

i haven't played enough that i value my opinion of it i but it hasn't done anything to annoy me yet
i'll have a more valuable opinion in a few days

Because you have no interest in discussing the "game", you're here to circlejerk over politics. It's a fucking VN, there's nothing to discuss. Make a general and take it to /vg/ if there's even a shadow of a chance you want genuine discussion.

m8 seriously, actually listen to the audio in
she literally says, in the japanese dub, LGBTの人 which is LGBT people, and the translation corresponds to the rest of the japanese dub 1:1 basically

it's laughable how many people are denying this by claiming "muh localization", I'll say what I said in the nuked thread, do you guys think they rerecorded the japanese dub for the english translation or something?

the title is aimed at gaijin because his work sells like shit in japan tbqh

>NOOOO STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES

>can't trust reviewers after ZTD
>literally nobody will just tell me if this fucking game is good

Attached: c89bc8b99945919bbac8fbf6c684b675301f44d42bdaa228c64722a6b9eefbc0.webm (400x490, 1.75M)

What's this game about? Never heard about it but I know it's from Chunsoft. I've played both Zero Escape and Danganronpa, will I like this one?

It's not.

It’s pretty good so far. I am four hours in. The somnium sequences can get annoying, because you can’t use logic to solve the puzzles. A dream can have fucked up physics and things will react strangely, so you’ll be wasting your precious seconds either looking at an oil drum, lifting the lid, only to run out of seconds and realize you should have kicked it all along.

But it’s still fun. The graphics are serviceable, they are what I call “good enough.” I would be happy if more JRPGs used this style of graphics with fun gameplay. Story is very interesting, and the game gives me the same feelings that I got with Phoenix Wright and the other games the creator made.

So if any of that sounds good, I recommend it.

can anyone break down iris’ somnium for me? The one where you tune the tv, strangle the dummy, tune the second tv, push in the shelf, throw the ball at the dummy. I don’t know how to end the sequence with the gunshot

You can just tell some smug asshole localizer wrote that

>it's another brainlet didn't even read the thread
and if you want to check what the dub says here's a transcript I wrote down
LGBTの人とって感性が豊かセンスがあって芸術的なさいのある人がたくさいるでしょ
it's practically word for word the translation

Attached: 1518575020386.jpg (645x700, 41K)

It's in the original

There should be a "politics outside of /pol/" option to report