I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver, your hands only

I've been looking for you. Got something I'm supposed to deliver, your hands only.

Attached: courier.jpg (920x510, 37K)

>Its a flyer for a museum

Ah, a letter from the Jarl! Moving up in the world, are we?

Thank you, have this 5

Attached: 555555.jpg (555x555, 55K)

>hands
shouldn't it be eyes bethesda?

I've only ever played vanilla, plain ass skyrim on ps3 that I bummed off a friend, is it worth playing on pc still? I hear they fucked up a lot of mods with the special edition thing.

Looks like OH your inheritance!

>a letter, not sure who it's from, they wouldn't say.
>looks like that's it, got to go.
>*stands in the middle of Whiterun and does absolutely nothing*

Attached: 4187062-1354842552.jpg (603x377, 37K)

>be me
>city guard
>some faggot keeps doing magical shouts or some shit
>scaring folks
>tell him to cut it out
>he says ok
>five seconds later he does it again

who is this asshole?

Attached: Whiterun_Hold_Guard_Skyrim.png (600x1000, 1.27M)

>tfw played to much skyrim, and cant play for 5 mins after starting character
Give me a fun build to play

Attached: 80.jpg (636x548, 50K)

you don't have to play the special edition? but it's a 64bit client and mods are being ported on the daily

however you do, it's a fundamentally shitty game; it was good enough for one playthrough of the main story but it's so mechanically inferior that it's simply not fun to just dick around in and there's no mod in the world that will change this

>Skyrim
>builds

>muh skyrim has no builds
A RP character I guess?

Attached: 1321591673769.jpg (320x370, 33K)

>skyrim
>roleplay

epic

Attached: 1368586401317.jpg (400x400, 45K)

>tfw really like alchemy/alteration/illusion but dunno what to play that contains all of it.
Vokrii is pretty fun.

Forgot to add to this someone recommend me a race to play and I'll go from there to create a build/rp.
I'm different from above user but I wish him luck in his endeavors.

I always liked the inheritance letters because it would be from some random ass NPC who left you some money. Just little things like that were fun in Skyrim.

>tfw really like spell mechanics
>skyrim has nothing but dumbed down trash mechanics

thanks todd.

Can someone with Oblivion loaded make a char that looks like the global climate warming change Swede girl and post it?
She legit looks like a real life Oblivion char.

He gave me a strong black housecarl too!

Attached: 20190802082446_1.jpg (1440x810, 221K)

There is no fun build or even builds at all because there's fucking nothing to do.
Really think about it for a second,
why are RPGs fun?
Because it's YOUR story. Depending on your strengths, weaknesses, background, and choices your story is shaped as you weave the threads of your story. Video game RPGs capitalize by being that much more interactive and visual in nature.
in Skyrim, what the fuck's going on? Nothing you do matters, there's no decisions to be made on anything but arbitrary information (or lack thereof).
You either choose to do storyline now, or choose to do storyline later, and it doesn't matter one flying fuck when, where, or how you do it, and once you've done it nothing happens. It's over. Enjoy your +12 gear you can use for combat, if you're even a warrior, oh wait what am I saying, it's Skyrim, you have to be a warrior, else there's no fucking gameplay.
Thanks for the $60 +tip, come again next time.

I'm a lesbian assassin in my game if that helps

Modding was a mistake.

>tfw Disease and Poison are separate in Skyrim and Undead can be Diseased but not Poisoned off the bat.
Even with mods this seems silly, shame that a Peryite/Namira build seems so clunky even with stuff like Wintersun.

>shout in the middle of a draugr infested dungeon 50 miles away from any NPC
>go to a city
>courier delivers a letter
>"so I noticed the stir you caused in [zombie infested shithole],everyone fucking hates you except me so here's a map to a word"
Thanks Todd

>all those soi boys in bethesda geeking out over game of thrones these past years
>gonna get some highrock/hammerfell bullshit from them

its not looking good boys.

Maybe at least some incest.

Nothing wrong with some breast implants and brasilian butt lift

>Was able to play Oblivion, un-modded, for like 700 hours
>Can barely hit 200 with Skyrim

Attached: [Muffled Eurobeat].jpg (640x439, 207K)

based
one of the best mods ever

Attached: 1567747075107.gif (640x360, 1.23M)

Same

>"You caused quite a stir when you demonstrated the power of your Thu'um in the Soul Cairn"

Attached: 1450583785511.png (785x725, 102K)

>tfw you'll never have a jarlfu who throws the town bandits in the fire to keep you warm and safe

Attached: yar'l sid.png (2330x983, 3.37M)

thats not a mod

Attached: Silus_Vesuiuss_House.jpg (800x500, 211K)

Sexual adventurer

>fighting a dragon
>bandit runs up to you
>"hand over your valuables" "you don't scare me"
cheeky bums

Attached: 1424457267824.jpg (236x216, 43K)

there's a museum in the base game? I thought it was referencing legacy

Skyrim generally has builds up to level 50 after that you can level a million times if you're set up for it.

Moar

The PS3 version is awful it's worth getting any better version that doesn't become unplayable after 30 hours

Name one game that doesn't guide you along and gives you unlimited freedom to form your own story.