Why does Yea Forums hate this game?

why does Yea Forums hate this game?

i have never played the game before and know very little beside sans and the cringy fanbase. what did the game do, did it shove politics,diversity, and women for no reason.

Attached: undertale.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Attached: 7FC527CA-F05D-492F-BF13-9151134FABE8.png (500x556, 93K)

I love Undertail.

Because it's popular. Yea Forumstards are primarily weeaboo hipsters.

Why people dislike things the dislike?

Kek based
Only thing that escaped this is dmc5 for some reason

everyone i've seen on this board that actually played the game loved it, or at least thought it was charming

Yea Forums isn't one person with a single opinion you thick cunt

Let people hate what they want to.

I'm not going to say that being popular isn't a factor. The fanbase is another huge one.
But there are other factors in play here. It's pretty overrated (it's an alright game with a kickass OST, but far from a great game), the dialogue ranges from "genuinely pretty funny" to "holy shit that's cringy" and the characters are mostly pretty colorful and cartoonish... which is NOT necessarily a bad thing, mind you, usually this actually works in the game's favor, but they can be pretty grating and annoying at times.

Because tumblr loved the furfag shit in it. The fanbase was fine when there was just threads about the demo and how freaky, unique and meta it was (Flowey changed the damn tutorial pics!!!). I still love it (and to a lesser extent, Deltarune), despite the exceptionally pozzed fanbase it has. I especially loved the genocide; so much so, that I did consecutive genocide runs to see what would happen and even challenged myself to see if I can beat it without touching checkpoints.

no shit dickwad, what am i suppose why do some people on Yea Forums not enjoy undertale reasons please. that just sound retarted.

no shit, what am i suppose to call it, why do some people on Yea Forums mpt emkpy undertale reasons please. thats sounds retarted.

fcuk me, i sound retarted

nah nobody was actually upset, idk if you noticed but Yea Forums will literally shitpost about any game thats popular to get replies. its a condition called "imageboard brain"

It's really cute.

Attached: GameIsShit10OutOf10.png (844x293, 24K)

Gee I wonder

Attached: Reddit_Armie.png (400x400, 92K)

At this point it's flamewar/spam? We have been getting threads like this for at least everyday.

But undertale makes you think about theories about the story, but delta rune is unknown for me, what I don't understand why there are villains? Doesn't frisk taught monsters determination and frienship?

I dont like the bullet hell style. Wish there was nust a story mode where I could avoid fights altogether.

Yeah toby fox could have done a standard rpg fight in the same black & white box

It's a good game.

>what did the game do, did it shove politics,diversity, and women for no reason.

Attached: Undertale.jpg (520x514, 60K)

Recognizing the problem is the first step

imagine being mad about the existance of a 2 homossexual couples and 2 strong female figures

and some skeletons