Games which have too much content

Games which have too much content.
I'll start.
>Been playing for 90 hours
>Still haven't beaten the regular campaign mode
>Just finished Zexal (both regular and reverse duels)
>Only need to do Arc-V and Vrains before I've unlocked every single challenge mode deck and have all of the packs available to me
>After that I will FINALLY be free to try get 3 of every card then make endless amounts of decks to play against the computer
>Then finally, after all of that I'll spend most of my time online

This game is fucking absurd. No Yugioh game has as much single player content as this. It's not even close and I've played them all. This fucking game is so content packed that I cannot believe it's a Konami game. They must have an agenda but I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Attached: yu-gi-oh-switch.original.jpg (2110x1184, 755K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.red/waab.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=cp4fxe75810
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tcg
nobody cares

Damn you're like really cool

You seem to be mistaking abhorrent amounts of grinding for content.

>Grinding
>Playing through the story is now 'grinding'
>Dueling in a card game (aka the primary purpose of said game) is somehow 'grinding'
Lad, please stop embarrassing yourself.

Attached: cringe.png (640x480, 427K)

The agenda is that it's a soulless simulator with absolute zero effort put into anything other than the backend. It would be literally perfect if it just had the same flashy GUI as duel links.

>calling that 30 seconds visual novel between duels story

How can it be zero effort yet 'perfect if they used links GUI'? That makes 0 sense.
Either way, I prefer the GUI we got. Much sleeker, much cleaner.
I mean the mode in general. I skipped the story segments because I've just fucking watched the entire yugioh anime from start to finish of the past 2 months. I don't need a refresher.
Dueling through the story mode is anything but filler, it's literally the entire point of the game and the constantly changing and upgrading decks keeps things fresh. It's easily the best done Yugioh game ever and has clearly had more work and effort put into making the decks than any of the others too.

Attached: Yugioh.jpg (2134x1138, 556K)

>I prefer the GUI we got.
Konami shill confirmed. LOTD has an absolute garbage UI.

So you unironically prefer the dogshit GUI on the right of that image? What a shit eating tranny lmao. The UI in LoTD is leagues better.

Attached: 1566781302510.jpg (250x242, 7K)

What about Tag Force 6?

>If you don't like LOTD UI that means you love DL UI
lmao

>Yu GI Oh

Let's cut the bullshit, get your lunch money out, hand it over and put yourself in the locker I don't even feel like putting the effort in today

It may be the best in terms of content quantity, but certainly not the best in terms of content quality, even within the Yu-Gi-Oh games. World Championship 2011 for example, had a huge world you could roam around in, cool puzzles, duel runner races, a decent original story, and more than one fucking song in the OST. It probably has as many opponent decks to battle as Link Evolution has, too. The best thing Link Evolution has to offer is being able to try out different decks in the campaign mode, which is definitely cool

Played it, great game, but it doesn't have anywhere near the amount of content as Link Evolution. Nor the sheer amount of cards this game has either. Only those shitty sims on PC can beat it on that front.
Feel free to post a better one. I'll wait.

Attached: 1560026667344.jpg (480x272, 52K)

Attached: YGOPro-slide2.jpg (1019x639, 249K)

>It probably has as many opponent decks to battle as Link Evolution has, too.
m8, I still have the physical version of WC 2011, Link Evolution easily has at bare minimum 10 times the amount of contnent, and that includes opponent decks.

>That windows 98 looking grey box and tabs
>Those absolutely shit tier lifebars
>Those boxes which are far too big and spacious for the size of the cards and look completely off
>Better than Link Evolution UI
Y I K E S LMAO

Attached: 151235234264554679.jpg (796x794, 66K)

That's a fan made UI lmao

I only wish the game moved faster. Feels like a turn takes forever. I got used to ygopro's speed.

>playing yugioh after synchro era..

Attached: 356356356.jpg (480x270, 10K)

>d-doesn't count lmao
The fact that ygopro exists and is miles better than whatever konami shits out doesn't mean it should be ignored.

All of which are customizable. On top of the fact of gameplay elements such as you aren't interrupted every time you have a chance to use a card, you can hold down a button that will pass priority.

>All of which are customizable.
So show me one which actually looks good then.
>On top of the fact of gameplay elements such as you aren't interrupted every time you have a chance to use a card, you can hold down a button that will pass priority.
You mean a feature which is also LITERALLY in Link Evolution?
What? You gonna backpeddle now? You get numerous options on how play the game. The default one allows you to hold down the B button and you literally won't get any prompts disturbing you until you stop holding the button.
You can play in 'pro' mode too which has that active at all points basically and you press a button when you know an effect needs to go off to resolve it. There's a few other options too but I haven't bothered messing with them.

Attached: 1562472304551.png (960x866, 697K)

I love the game but everything takes way to fucking long. Just playing cards down takes forever.
I hate duel links but at least it doesn't play at a snails pace

>grinding cards
>too much content
ah yes..

Youre just some fatass behind the screen same as the rest us besides no one here would fit in a locker

I'd like this game more if it wasnt shitty links format.

Why the fuck is the ranking based on just wins?
If the fucker with almost 3k victories keep playing no one will be able to compete with him, even with a 100% win rate you need to play 100 duels in a day.

I bench 800 try me again faggot

people actually play this online?

Yes, it takes no time to find a standard ranked duel.

Is it a legit game or a weird port of duel links with a different coat of paint? is it speed duels like duel links?

Duel Links is objectively faster, you're not wrong about that. I think Link Evolution is definitely faster than most other yugioh games we've had in the past though.
I find it tolerable but you do have a point though.
Perhaps you missed the part where I said that was one of the last things I need to do. I'm still firmly working my way through the regular campaign duels. That is quite literally not grinding.
Is that really how it is? You don't lose any rank for losing...?
That's weird. I haven't got to online battling yet, still just exhausting all the single player content before I move onto that.

Attached: denton.jpg (892x1024, 325K)

fuck I might need to play this a bit more

It has nothing to do with duel links, is a port of the previous legacy of the duelist, is just the TCG.

I mean even the old gba games had that.

It's a proper yugioh game. It's not duel links shit.
Story takes you through all of DM, GX, 5Ds, Zexal, Arc-V and a few Vrains duels.
I will say this much though, if you want to learn about the new summoning shit like synchro, xyz, pendulum and link summons this game will teach you all of that when you get to the story segments in which they're used. It's quite fucking good on that front.

>Is that really how it is? You don't lose any rank for losing...?
Yeah, if you get a bad starting hand just leave and start a new duel as its faster than just losing, the game dont care if you lose, just how much you win.

since this is the only Yu-Gi-Oh thread up. where the fuck do you get elemental hero the shining in tag force 5?

nevermind, just got him in the boy on the podium pack. another question though, is there any place to see what packs have what?

Neat. Might pick it up one day. I really enjoyed the yugioh vidya as a kid despite not actually liking the real TCG.

Weren't they trying to DIScourage rage quitting? And you use it as a mulligan? What you do is bad and you should feel bad.

Shame that it can be abused that hard.
I personally don't really care about just winning though, I'll play legit and with meme decks. I don't give a fuck, yo.

well if your opponent still gets the W who cares, otherwise yeah

>Forced MR4 for every generation
I like MR4 but cmon man, it basically invalidates the fun in every story deck, ESPECIALLY Arc-V and 5Ds. Unless I'm missing some option to change it, it's not even worth a play from me

1. Why would they not use the most recent ruleset?
2. Why the fuck would they program multiple different AI's to work with nearly 10 thousand cards for the multiple rulesets you'd want in the game?

I'm not saying you can't like the MR4 rules, that would be on you, but you're underestimating how much effort it takes to make an AI that works for different rulesets, not to mention having different rulesets just switching constantly as you're working through the story is just retarded.
I'll never get this complaint to be honest. I'd have been more pissed off if they didn't have the most up to date ruleset in the game. Without a doubt.

it's fantastic.

>Why would they not use the most recent ruleset?
not him, but Ignoring how MR4 sucks donkey ass, the story missions for the game are all based on MR3 since this game is just an updated rerelease of a game that came out in 2014. I think some decks have had minor tweaks but in general they're still built like you can spam the shit out of the extra deck. It's not an issue in DM, but from GX onwards it just progressively becomes more and more fucked. I actually reached a point during 5D's story mode that I don't remember being an issue way back when I played LOTD where I got so stonewalled I just gave up and moved to a different story mode for the time being and when I do go back I'm gonna bring a custom deck instead of the story ones so I can just blast through it like an asshole instead of trying to do this nightmare legit.

>the story missions for the game are all based on MR3 since this game is just an updated rerelease of a game that came out in 2014.
You're right about that and I do know what you mean about some duels from the 5Ds era in particular being a pain in the ass. Mostly during the end section of the 5Ds era though in my experience, when you need to use shit like Formula Synchron to make Shooting star dragon etc etc.
That's obviously a downside to them switching to MR4 rules but it's the lesser of two evils IMO. I wanted an up to date ruleset and although the ideal thing would have been Konami including multiple rulesets (which lmao, is never going to happen, not from Konami of all companies anyway) I'm still happy they gave us that shit rather than sticking with an outdated ruleset.
>I got so stonewalled I just gave up and moved to a different story mode for the time being and when I do go back I'm gonna bring a custom deck instead of the story ones so I can just blast through it like an asshole instead of trying to do this nightmare legit.
It's really only some duels that are a massive pain in the ass honestly. The duel vs the last Team Ragnarok guy is pretty painful because once he gets Odin out you literally have next to nothing to deal with it. Even if you get Majestic Star Dragon / Shooting Star Dragon out they can't get over its 4k attack and just getting those out with this ruleset is pretty annoying.

Oh I forgot to mention though, the Zexal era never gave me any issues with the new ruleset. You can't shit out XYZ summons but I like that anyway and XYZs don't seem as limited by it compared to some synchros.
I know it's going to hit Pendulums pretty hard though.

Still cant lift me lol

Wouldn't it just be unlocking how much extra deck monsters there are on the field without the need of links?

Did they actually finish the Arc-V story mode
Is my nigga Yuri in

dqvii

>Did they actually finish the Arc-V story mode
Yes.
>Is my nigga Yuri in
Yes.

Attached: 1252364574865967967.png (522x472, 47K)

dont worry op. new game with new content is comming soon
webm.red/waab.webm

>tfw brainlet and can't into pendulum and xyz fusion shit.

I just want my old regular duels back

Attached: Ratel.jpg (640x420, 44K)

Post the webm here, what the fuck

last time i did that a mod gave me a warning
better not risk it, im already shilling.

You can play a good chunk of the game without ever seeing any of those summons.
Although to be fair, if you literally never want to use those, I'd probably recommend you get the older version of LoTD because it has the older ruleset so you can spam out synchros

I want to hve nice online duels without playing with try hard meta fags and their OTK decks

>Cock corp building
lol t b h

What are the best Yugioh games, then?

Well user, I doubt I can help you there. It's gonna be like that everywhere probably.
I don't know how online is in Link Evolution just yet since I've not tried it but I assume there's gonna be that shit here too. Won't stop me from using non meta meme decks though.

I might pick it up just to play old duels ou of nostalgia but I now I'l get destroyed online. They should have add an option to select the type of duels you want to engage in. for exemple if you just want to play basic rules, have rooms with nasic decks only, how hard can it be to set up, fuck Konami.

youtube.com/watch?v=cp4fxe75810
What did Yugioh mean by this?

Is there a place where I can follow this or do I just have to keep waiting to find you in random threads?

>They should have add an option to select the type of duels you want to engage in. for exemple if you just want to play basic rules, have rooms with nasic decks only, how hard can it be to set up, fuck Konami.
That would be ideal as fuck but will never ever EVER happen. Konami will only ever do so much.

Yeah because they will realise those room would be popular as fuck because only nerds and retards like those pendulum fusion xyz gay rules.

My dude i got the game when it came out in jp. It sucks ass compared to tagforce games. Its way to hard to get shit in this game. Hard as in you have to spend a fuckton of currency to hope to get the missing cards in a pack. There is something wrong with the game design when the fastest way to build a deck is to surrender over and over agian

right now?
the slave trainer general on /aco/
we dont want to milk people titties for money before launching the first playable version

Oh no nig, I know there is grinding required to get everything.
The shit I'm doing right now though is anything but grinding. It's playing through the campaign.
I specifically said I'll be grinding later on to get all of the cards and yes I know about the surrendering to get currency thing.
>It sucks ass compared to tagforce games.
Tag force games are overrated dating sims. In terms of raw content and gameplay Link Evolution is the clear winner.