I'm stuck in the G Phase 3 fight, I have 6 magnum rounds, 1 shotgun round and 3 handgun bullets...

I'm stuck in the G Phase 3 fight, I have 6 magnum rounds, 1 shotgun round and 3 handgun bullets, I have 2 flashes and 2 grenades and I'm on critical health playing Hardcore can anyone give me any tips? I don't know what to do it doesn't die.

Attached: RESIDENT EVIL 2 9_17_2019 10_08_35 PM.jpg (1432x869, 358K)

Help please I've died like 50 times

For the first one, use a flash grenade (or grenade) and aim for it's eye with the magnum. A second one will immediately come out on the right, run past that one. A third one will be your left. Stick to the right to avoid getting grabbed. If adaptive difficulty is in effect, a zombie will rise. Try to ignore it and reach the platform. If you can't get past the G mutants, aim for their eye on the shoulder.

You don't have enough ammo to take him down. Do you have a knife?

Yes I have a knife, do I really have to no damage knife it?

Oops. By your pic I thought you were stuck in the sewers. Disregard what I posted.

Pretty much

Jesus... This is my first run, well... I suppose I'll just try and beat it the hard hard way. Thanks a lot.

Just run and evade, shoot at the yellow thing if is necesary, don't waste your ammo

Did you get the flamethrower? Fire is highly effective againt him. If you shoot the eye on his back while he's trying to lift objects, he'll get damaged. Try to be precise while aiming for his eyes. Use flash bangs to stun and knife him. Grenades should be saved as a last resort damage. That's the best I can give you.

The area should have some bullets. Adaptive difficulty makes any fight possible as long as you have good aim and dodge all the attacks. You should be fine.

This is why you don't waste all your ammo on zombies and just kneecap them and run around them.

How are RE2's visuals so fucking stunning? I remember when I first opened the game and even though it was stuttering every god damn second it looked absolutely amazing at that gas station. I had a lot of settings to change after I could pause.

Capcom not only has a ton of resources but also a ton of wizards. I know Capcom has been both hated and loved over the years because of shitty practices but I grew up with Capcom since the SNES era and I've always been impressed by what it puts out.

For the ones that are at the surface, get close and hit them with 1 handgun round to make them pop up. When they are popping up, you can run on the right side of them without taking damage.

I wouldn't bother getting the items, just run in and out.

After the 1st one, you might get be able to run right pass the next one. Run to the back of the room. The one that drops out the sewer pipe, just keep running. The zombie at the end might need a shot to make it stun, so you can jump onto the platform.

I think it's because the game is mostly isolated to very enclosed places (RPD Corridoors, Sewers), the more open areas like the nest and the small bits of outdoor trekking are all fairly small scale and have a lot of their parts obscured by night/shadows. Letting them focus on the details that are in proximity to the player, it's the same reason PT looks as good as it does

Attached: 20190201134933_1.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

Fuck, this thread made me wanna play REmake 2 again

Attached: 20190216015210_1.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

Rain and wet roads with reflections give me eyegasms. They absolutely nailed the atmosphere with this game, but there's just something about RE4's stormy night rain that I don't think any game can beat, unless it gets remade that is.

knife his first fase

It's almost October too.

RE games are all incredible at nailing their atmosphere. It's impressive how good all the games still look to this day

Attached: CrWZUALWAAEryQu.jpg (1200x675, 84K)

Do you have the flamethrower?

Yeah I got it but I have no fuel.

I didn't know I'd get tossed up against this, Ivy's I didn't also know kept getting up and I blew up a lot of ammo on the lickers.

Attached: RESIDENT EVIL 2 9_18_2019 9_28_21 PM.jpg (1432x869, 158K)

The boss room is filled with ammo, nades and health (unless hardcore is different, I havnt done a hardcore run yet)

actually throw your grenades, the damage they do is HEAVILY nerfed if you use them as defense items. Use as little ammo as possible to pop the eyes and then unload everything into his chest when he falls down and exposes it.

If this still isn't enough, try using your ammo exclusively for popping eyes and 'downing' him. And unload on him exclusively with the knife (prolonging the fight but at the cost of less ammo)

Knife him in the back in his first phase.
It will count as 5 hits if you hit his wings.
I believe every boss health scales with your number of bullets so he shouldnt be unkillable

>I believe every boss health scales with your number of bullets so he shouldnt be unkillable
If I purposely waste all my ammo but 1 bullet. will he die in 1 bullet

If youre truly stuck OP just download the RE2 trainer to kill the boss