Use Ai bot to create stories about vidya

talktotransformer.com/

Attached: F2771AD7-9EF5-471D-99E9-6725F5E26E80.png (700x602, 89K)

Wew

Attached: 8E568421-0A1B-4D9F-9860-8C9F78A563F1.png (700x554, 56K)

BASED

Attached: 91193EFF-AD46-428D-AD26-D52D76B85E27.png (700x434, 45K)

Attached: 1563107319383.png (923x921, 556K)

Chill out Kojima

Attached: 5F4ACF1B-3610-4533-B725-AF7508AEF015.png (700x674, 84K)

Attached: 4D379159-0710-42FA-A8FF-62708B100797.png (700x554, 84K)

Attached: 8A227595-BAB2-4B21-9198-18DF78EEBCE4.png (700x554, 89K)

Kojima starts snorting coke irl, he says "That guy's so fuckin' cool; he might be the closest guy I'll ever see to being god."

Kojima takes a sip from his bottle of coke, then takes some out into the hallway. "So this was all for the sake of being cool?" he whispers.

I'm not listening to what he says, I'm rolling my eyes in disbelief and rolling my eyes again. And then it hits me: I just fucking knew it. The fucking goddamn things I just did. I'm not the one who got a fucking hold of this guy. I'm the one with power, and I fucking destroyed his dreams with my goddamn power.

Kojima is going to tell me in fucking detail how I fucking ruined his whole life.

But first, I'm going to tell him this: he just fucked a woman into fucking his daughter. I just ruined his whole fucking life. And you can't tell me that is some kind of joke or a joke that he wouldn't tell you. You had

Kek

Hideo kojima starts loading his guns and ammo. He looks bored. (Photo: TMS / Michael Ochs Archives)

"I have a problem with how much you've been killing," he says. He asks for a refill. But the clerk just nods in agreement.

"It seems like you really want more ammo."

I've been shooting for three days straight, but I've yet to come close to getting any.

Kojima shrugs it off as a bad joke. So I give him a chance to get some real ammunition. Before I can move, he asks if I can bring a bullet or two with me.

I'm no longer thinking about the two guns in his hands. I'm thinking about how my stomach feels.

Kojima is a big guy. He's the third-largest gaming designer in the business. By my count, he's worked on almost 300 videogames, including Metal Gear Solid, Ghost Recon, Silent Hill and Metal Gear Solid 2.

But Kojima is a real-life gamer, too

>Kojima is a big guy.
No fuckin way

[The Nintendo Switch is for gay boys]!

Nintendo's new console is a great thing. At least I like it. I've been on Nintendo's email list for a while now but this is pretty damn awesome, too — they're putting out free games for LGBT fans.

Here's some of the games I want to play:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season

The Walking Dead: 1st Season The Wolf Among Us 2

The Wolf Among Us 2 The Last of Us

The Last of Us 2 Grand Theft Auto V

Grand Theft Auto V Super Mario Maker

Super Mario Maker Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Kart 8 Deluxe Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle New Super Mario Bros. 2: Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam

New Super Mario Bros. 2: Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam Mario Party: Island Tour

Mario Party: Island Tour The Legend of Zelda: The Wind

{Kotaro Uchikoshi}'s final series features the cast taking their respective sides in the dispute. I have to say I have liked Kotaro since he first appeared last year, his performance in the series has been just as decent as the first series itself.

A big difference between this time and last time was the change of venue. I had previously enjoyed the setting of I'm Your Father, a little bit of a love letter to this time as it feels more genuine than the previous works. I think the changes to the setting mean that the show now feels more real and less like a dream or a fantasy.

The series takes place in what seems to be an alternate universe. It takes place in a strange alternate universe, a space where there are no heroes nor villains, just "this is me in an alternate universe" (or so they tell him)

While they were in an alternate universe, their "father" left his wife and child behind and joined up with the resistance against the super-heroes. The two of them set up a base in the forest, where they

>that innocent start
>that ending
This shit is too funny

Attached: 326AE58A-A7A6-4058-922A-C90BACEB9868.png (700x410, 51K)

Attached: 79F4C4A5-AF26-43AF-A741-C7E391BCDAC5.png (700x314, 37K)

it's not looking good boys

Attached: download.png (700x890, 103K)

gamers rise up

Well, this one took an unexpected turn of events

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-18 205554.png (610x525, 74K)

cringe

Attached: download.png (700x530, 86K)

Attached: v.png (571x505, 40K)

Mods are the shitposters

Steve you son of a bitch you killed Leon Trotsky! And for all you know you may have killed some of his people. That would be fucking awesome. I want to be an evil Russian in the future and be the Russian who kills everybody."

As we are discussing this topic, it becomes obvious to me that this is the "bad" version that I believe in.

My vision for the future

Here are the main themes of my vision for the future of the internet (a very dark one, you may say):

1. The "privacy" of the user is over. In a very broad sense, this is simply saying that the users are no longer supposed to be able to access any information that is not needed for their own purposes. This includes not just personal data such as bank transfers, health care records, financial transactions, etc. but all kinds of information: data related to health, health related data and medical information. This is why I say that privacy will be the ultimate destruction of the internet as we know it. This is already happening because the most powerful companies in the world,

Michael Jackson stroked his hard, white cock as he stared longingly into Wade Robson's perfect pink butthole. R Kelly stood nearby operating the tri-pod and masturbating when the action got hot. "Cute and horny," said Robson as Kelly was taking off his shirt. R Kelly's cock had been hanging out from the harness for quite a while. His fingers worked furiously, as his hands stroked his cock over and over. Every once in awhile, he would use the strap-on to rub his crotch in a way that brought on a sudden orgasm in Wade's ass. "Come here," said Wade, standing over R Kelly. "Let me see my precious cock." "Come now, don't be a good boy," snapped R Kelly. He jumped and came in Wade's ass hard. He didn't think that his dick couldn't take a fat cock like that. He pulled off the harness and began sucking from Wade's mouth. Wade's lips were wet and his mouth was open, allowing R Kelly to suck. He sucked on Wade's tongue and tongue, which was moist with saliva. Wade's tongue was big and soft.

Attached: gamers rise up.png (588x478, 65K)

>Remilia: You. You're the murderer
>Reimu: Don't worry, it was only one person, so it's not like I'm a serial killer.
Reimu: However, that girl had it coming.
Reimu: After seeing her face, her heart was set on the ground.
Reimu: She was so desperate in her feelings that she wouldn't think twice about killing someone like me.
Reimu: It felt so bad… and yet, she took out a knife, and gave it to me… but before I could react, this girl just kept on stabbing me…!!!
Reimu: However, there was no way I should just give up, that's why I chose to fight back.

Its perfect

Attached: yes.png (668x482, 79K)

Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border,
right? Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that
thief over there. Now don't get yourself killed. Just
don't get them to kill you. You have a mission."

I nodded, but didn't reply. I was tired and sore and my hand was on my sword, ready for any need I needed to show

someone I had.

"Come on. It's time to get back to the main street. I'll show you where the guards

have a patrol going."

The guards were in the alley on the eastern side near one of the shops on the

corner. The road was deserted, with no sign of anyone, and we made short work of the

armored troopers in the alley that came out to check the street. By the time we were

gone the Imperials had left.

"You're almost right." The man pulled up to the front gate to the main street.

The officers and soldiers had gone, the

Attached: Max Payne 4 spoilers.png (700x722, 82K)

looks good

Attached: neuromancer2.png (700x626, 84K)

Attached: file.png (700x723, 105K)

Attached: 1561240969081.png (700x842, 102K)

"Liquid Snake talks himself out of being a bad guy"

Attached: liquid.png (700x506, 62K)

you wrote this all yourself

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Attached: thats_terror.png (700x602, 68K)

Close

Attached: 9AEFFBB7-AB89-4038-866C-672AB676109D.jpg (750x960, 323K)

>We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again — a new age. Aquinas spoke of the mythical City on the Hill. Soon that city will be a reality, and we will be crowned its kings, or better than kings:
champions. The new age will be the reign of these new champions, and the new city will be named the city of order and justice.
I'm talking about you and I, you and I.
"Who are you?" you ask with a smirk. He's got something to say but it's not about you, you and I.
"I'm a new knight," you reply. "I am not in the same group as Aquinas, he is my superior."
"No," he answers, "you are not." You have to put up a good front… he's not a true knight. Aquinas was a gentleman. He said that a knight stands for a code of moral conduct. The knight's name is Aquinas. Your name is Aquinas, and you've become a knight.

This one wasn't generated by this site, but you still should read it

Attached: 1552885892381.png (1190x654, 459K)

What gay shit is this?

Attached: sirius_talk.png (580x596, 45K)

why did it turn out like this

Attached: NoWayFag.png (676x397, 67K)

I'm not enjoying this ride...kinda spooky.

Attached: megaman.png (563x560, 53K)

Y-yes way fag.

>hot grease

Let me out.

Attached: blank.png (581x578, 54K)

>WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK
>its not

Attached: oh.png (461x371, 137K)

Oh no bros

Attached: 1938193819382.jpg (1366x2214, 899K)

Attached: 1438643635359.jpg (651x614, 38K)

Wiegraf sells his soul to learn how to craft stuff

Attached: sword.png (700x1250, 98K)

Jesus Christ

Attached: download.png (700x458, 62K)

Attached: moot.png (553x109, 11K)

>What do you get when you take a mentally ill loner and put him in a society that abandons him and treats him like trash?
>And if you put a mentally ill individual who is very socially isolated and in the end will be institutionalized, because of that, you are saying to me that you think we should just turn the other cheek? "
The other side of the "psychopathy" coin is that, at certain points in his career, he has shown a pattern of violent behavior that could reasonably be considered sociopathic. In 2007 , he was placed in solitary confinement , a punishment that has been used against people who have a history of violence and who have demonstrated a propensity to start fights . He also lost custody of his two children because he was in severe emotional distress, and that was because of his "psychopathic" actions that got him in trouble with the court:
At some point in his life, he was hospitalized with extreme emotional distress at San Ramon in 2001 and his children were taken away . The hospital ordered him to be put into a

i fucking hate cliffhangers

Hey um....about that.

Attached: blank.png (575x636, 58K)

I am de Sardet, Legate of the Congregation of Merchants and Iam an independent of the Church, a free individual. It is now my duty to protect my people, to defend them from all those who would try to steal them from them.

"As Legate of the Congregation of Merchants I was tasked with protecting, not only the great city I called home, but the entire Kingdom. I have the duty to protect the common people in the city, but I must do it without fear for I do not bear the name of the Church.

"For the sake of my people I need help. My wife and I have just returned to our native kingdom from a mission, to which we were sent by the Church. We arrived just after the Grand Convention, and we have been looking for a way out of the city. Our family can't stand the heat. We are seeking ways to bring our families relief from the heat, but there are no known safe houses.

"As most who were not from the City would now know, the Grand Convention was the event that marked the end of the Hundred Years' War."

Attached: 1459131041619.webm (480x480, 203K)

I think Kojima has been using this to write most of his scripts

Attached: 1938194819392.jpg (681x939, 96K)

>"Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to present Max Payne; New York's Finest, with the biggest mobster bodycount ever! Dearest guests, prepare to die."

Max Payne ran up the stairs and got to the front of the room. He took out a big black pistol from under his jacket, and started firing at the crowd from behind the podium.

People started running, but they were stopped by the bulletproof glass and the massive police lines that surrounded the area.

Max put the gun away and started walking toward the stairs. Suddenly, he saw a man getting up on stage.

"You bastard! You bastard!"

"What? You wanna play? Let's play!" The two argued for a short time, before Max decided that the more powerful man should win.

He pulled out another pistol from his jacket, and began firing at the man on the stage. He shot and killed his opponent, and then began a rapid running chase through the crowd and straight into a police officer.

While Max tried to shoot the cop, everyone else fled in panic to save themselves from getting shot themselves.

Finally

ray never left rooster teeth

And on top of that, Rooster Teeth has released new content and trailers (and a video game to boot). What kind of content and trailers we're talking about now?

One of the more impressive features coming up this year is the return of Rooster Teeth's classic podcast, Rooster Teeth's Achievement Hunter, which is back in

>tails watching wario fuck himself and pop ass bubbles
Holy shit.

Really liked how this one turned out

Attached: GabeNewell.png (614x450, 86K)

I'm not satisfied with the results of this AI...

Attached: Indiana Jones.png (580x571, 63K)

There, that's better. As you can see, no artificial intelligence beats the creative ingenuity of the human mind.

Attached: Indiana Jones Me.png (858x1740, 190K)

Funky Kong was found dead earlier this morning of an aparent overdose outside his Miami apartment.. The death is being investigated as accidental, but family and some Miami Police Department sources have told the press that he may have overdosed and died of asphyxiation...He was 33-years-old..His father also stated that his son "never felt his life was worth anything, and didn't have enough money to live or have a dream and that's what killed him"..According to reports, it appears that the child was in danger for years and it's believed that this was his only chance to reach out and receive some attention on his own.. He's also the first child in the area of 2,100 square feet that has gone missing from Miami.. A friend of his who has lived in one of Miami's more prominent "ghettos" for a few years said that all the people he's met in Miami for the past year and a half, have all seen the same story.. He also mentioned that the "hustlers" of crime and drug dealing are running amok in Miami. So yes, a

Attached: funky-kong-has-been-found-dead-in-miami-o-3-39929714.png (500x400, 110K)