Monster Hunter

Post your:
>First game
>Favorite weapon
>Favorite monster
>Favorite armor set
>Have you been enjoying IB?

Attached: vwph0ecnx6y21.jpg (2880x1436, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/43
youtube.com/watch?v=4YEmdbwvJsU
youtu.be/SAJg7QjIP6E
youtube.com/watch?v=UEQo_toSv-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

After you go into guard shot, press r3. Now you can use the regular slinger without sheathing.

>3U
>Hammer and LS
>tie between Nargacuga and the Magalas
>Barioth X
>Yeah, still on MR3 quests because i've been taking it slow but i'm having lots of fun.

Attached: 64792178_p21.jpg (1300x1534, 364K)

>First game
MHFU
>Favorite weapon
Had the most fun with 4U's charge blade and guard points
>Favorite monster
Narga
>Favorite armor set
Pic related
Started college so I haven't been playing these past few months :(

Forgot pic lul

Attached: gary-vanaka-capture-d-ecran-2017-11-06-a-04-21-36.jpg (950x981, 150K)

>>First game
Freedom Unite

>>Favorite weapon
Hammer/GS/SA

>>Favorite monster
White Fatalis/Seregios

>>Favorite armor set
Rathian/Teostra/Agnaktor

>>Have you been enjoying IB?
Waiting for PC version. I wasted enough by buying MHW twice.

Attached: quickies.jpg (1000x750, 156K)

Top tier taste.

>3U
>SnS
>Bazelgeuse
>Mosgharl
>>>>>PC

FUCK OFF JHO STOP SHOWING UP IN MY QUESTS YOU PIECE OF SHIT

>First game
Monster Hunter Freedom 2
>Favorite weapon
Hammer
>Favorite monster
Jho
>Favorite armor set
Narga
Waiting for PC release

Is purple sharpness even worth it in IB?

Attached: 1468639537347.png (114x114, 17K)

Depends on how easily you can reach it with the decos you have

Either way ruiner's weapons are top tier and don't need sharpness skills at all

what's the word on layered armour in ib

>yukumo set(preorder bonus)
>knight set(deluxe edition)
>direwolf set(given automatically)
>thermae set(hot spring stone delivery)
>dragonking eyepatch(regular craft)
>glasses or some shit(regular craft)

That's it

It depends. I'll wager though that it'll come more into play with the post release dlc weapons to come.

I really hope we get some good event layered sets this time around.

Just a warning to anyone doing Tempered EDs or any threat level 3 tempered in MR. START CRAFTING ELEMENTAL SETS WITH ELEMENTAL RES. All their fucking hits can either OHKO or two hit KO you even with 1000 defense. They went overboard with this shit

Drop your meta and get these sets made, especially Ice cause Tempered Velkhana is the most fucked of all of them, topping Luna

Attached: 1568080381814.jpg (950x720, 36K)

Rajang weapons should get a decent amount of purple at max Handi, if it's like 4U

It's fucking nothing

so we still can't use any armour as layered, lame. thank god for the transmog mod, namielle all day.

Tri
Lance
Gore/Shagaru
Fem Lagombi or Gammoth blade master
Yeah

At the very least all he does is jump you out of nowhere. Usually just starts going after my target
Bazel on the other hand would turn the surrounding area into a minefield, my target would invariably set them off, and I'd get finished off by the followup divebomb

I don't give a shit about event sets, I want layered versions of the actual armors. Death Garon is like wearable sex but G rank monsters are nasty cunts that make skills too important to pass up.

Attached: 1554075080544.jpg (836x543, 111K)

MHFU
Hammer, Hunting Horn
Tigrex
Bazel, Kushala
Haven't bought yet, been too busy these days but glad my boi is back

nexusmods.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/43

just double dip, bro

I was going to anyway, load times on PS4 are fucking awful. Even with a pro I can make two shitposts in the time it takes to load into a quest.

Thank you, user.
Maybe it's lack of use but the slinger feels awkward to use with Lance.

I like the idea someone had of alpha and beta layered for respective sets. I like the tradeoff between clown and fashion, but beta sets are objectively more useful

You're right that Death Garon is straight up orgasmic but the only way we're getting its layered is if there's an event quest with a superpowered Ebony or we get full transmog with an update.

Attached: bd00a6cc4f36134a992cc2a07c9967abde85f634dca07f7ada4d12076312ea8b.png (302x302, 128K)

Transmog is going to be an update for sure. It's a good way to keep the game alive at the ass end of the year

3U
GL/IG
Namielle
Seltas Queen/Shara
Enjoying it a hell of a lot more than I did the base game that's for sure. Monsters are actually fun to fight now.

>First Game
Portable 3rd, but World has been the only one I actually like
>favorite weapon
Hammer
>favorite monster
based Camera buddy
>favorite armor set
Radobaan's ridiculous caveman astronaut combo aesthetic just gets me. Of course literally all the male armors are better than the female armors though.
>IceBorne
haven't played, looking forward to it, specifically the weapon changes to see if I switch off Hammer

Why give you transmog when they can just rehash more event quests to drip feed you the sets until the sequel comes?

Maybe, but if we're getting it then it will be when they release the last big update, which who knows when it will happen.

>First game
Tri
>Favorite weapon
Charge Blade/Hammer/Greatsword
>Favorite monster
Rajang
>Favorite armor set
Derring
Immensely. I haven’t binged it like prior installments and it’s been a blast so far. About to fight Namielle for the first time, and Rajang is coming soon so all in all it’s a 10/10 for me

>mfw gold and silver
They deserve every shitzone ignoring shell from my gunlance.
They're fucking horrible spergs that are always flying in the skybox holy shit.

Attached: 1551557768248.gif (306x316, 240K)

>First game
Im a worldsperm
>Favorite weapon
GS
>Favorite monster
Brachy has been really fun to fight but I enjoy Nergigante, Teostra and Tigrex alot
>Favorite armor set
Male Toestra MR is fucking incredible
An awful lot of fun more so than the base game even

Freedom 1
Lance
Shagaru Magala
Kushala Daora, pic related
Yes!

Attached: kusharmor.png (280x240, 124K)

Sorry, did you say you wanted layered nu-hunter and aloy mk.2? I gotchu senpai.

Attached: fujioka.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Post webms

Attached: save_0_1-VideoToMp42.webm (720x480, 2.87M)

>First game
Freedom 2
>Favorite weapon
Evade Lance and Hammer
>Favorite monster
Kushala Daora and Brachydios
>Favorite armor set
Hermitaur, MR Baan
Can't say I have, I've mostly been wrapping up the pre-expansion content before moving on.

Attached: CVy-WXxUwAItPpv.png (1000x1336, 410K)

>nu-hunter
What does this even mean?

>First game
World
>Favorite weapon
Hammer (I also like SnS and HH)
>Favorite monster
Kirin
>Favorite armor set
Brigade (appearance wise)
I'm only MR 15 but I'm having a blast.

I've been making things so much harder on myself, trying to use my main weapon Lance to farm Shara's tenderplates. It's about a thousand times easier with a crit draw GS.

I'm switching from PS4 to PC and it'll be ready in a few minutes
what should my hunter be like?

Fujioka likes the idea of players looking ugly for meta skills or sacrificing meta skills to look good. Sorry, if you want to be optimum you have to look like shit. You're not allowed to hide your sins.

This one. The one that got labelled as "hunter" so they could sell the OG version as a preorder bonus, and then release the actual layered version however many months later.

Attached: JURqwmG.png (446x497, 197K)

An honest man with a resplendent pompadour.

>mfw I know Hunting Horn is just a better Hammer with far more utility and is god tier for a team but I suck too much and just use hammer
i'm sorry i let you down teammates

>>First game
PS2 Monster Hunter, though I really got into the series when I played MHFU
>>Favorite weapon
Hammer, GS and CB
>>Favorite monster
Zinogre
>>Favorite armor set
I don't have a particular favorite, but the Kushala's alpha and Black Veil Hazaak's alpha armor in Iceborne looks super cool, hopefully we can get them as layered armors from future event quests
Yes, immensely.

Is Velkhana armor any good for an elemental LS build?

Post your:
>First game
3U
>Favorite weapon
Bow in World
>Favorite monster
Narga
>Favorite armor set
Narga
I'm playing on PC since I don't want to play on my ps4

After playing Bow in World, I can't get used to other weapons besides Dual Blades which is what I originally started using when I first played World. I used to love Switch Axe in 3U but I don't know what other weapon type would fit me since I hated everything that flew with DB.

I honestly respect that philosophy a lot.

You're letting yourself down by giving up.
Pick that up and don't drop it until you can play a concert on a monster's face.

Just beat the final boss. It was a lot of fun, and that surprise spirit bomb was cool.

Had to go solo as no one answered SOS.

How is it "nu-hunter" if every generation has a basic hunter armor for you to start with?

>First game
3U
>Favorite weapon
Old style crit draw greatsword, thankfully velkhana brings that back
>Favorite monster
gigginox
>Favorite armor set
Kushala X gunner from 4U
possibly the best in the series

do I have to do all those special arena quests

If you want 100% completion, yes.

no but they're the most fun so you -should-

After how well IB turned out compared to vanilla World i'm pretty excited and hopeful for MH6/World 2

Attached: c7c3483f16965b30f141bb0f528c59ea77128fa367e06794674f7a959830f4ee.jpg (600x500, 82K)

It was fun playing with my Serious Waifu.

Attached: 1568323445440.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>compared to vanilla World
but vanilla World was already the best game in the series

>Tri
>Hammer
>Lagia or Barioth
>Bazel was my favorite high rank, not far enough into IB to pick a G-rank one yet
>hell yeah it’s great so far

>tri babby
>probably dual blades but also bow and nowdays a bit of lance
>royal ludroth
>Malfestio Gunner (Male)
>implying

Attached: images (2).jpg (262x192, 14K)

Because it's fucking called Hunter even though a set with that name existed for years beforehand

That’s 3U. Graphics don’t mean everything man. After IB this may be a contender though.

Ass!

Attached: 20190918_220337.png (779x757, 642K)

Surprising, she actually acts like a person instead of a crappy anime trope like Handler.

MonHun (PS2)
GS
Cephadrome
Also Cephadrome
No

post monster ass

>>First game
Monster 3 Ultimate
>>Favorite weapon
Switch Axe, Hunting horn
>>Favorite monster
Kulu-la-ku
>>Favorite armor set
barroth

Attached: 1540152358112.gif (364x339, 768K)

Fuck off.
You can literally never use early game armors because of the massive armor core investment the abysmal slots and shit skills.

And?

MHFU
Charge Blade
Rajang
Nargacuga
Not yet, PC ;_;

Can vouch for this, I had to gem in Fire Res and got it up to +34 to deal with Luna

>Realizes the things going to explode
>Tries to stop the palicoes
>Shows concern when steam guy is hit by falling cat
Meanwhile our handler cooks her potatoes and gives zero shits about the engineer who just ate shit. Velkhana could have died in the recess but this dumb bitch ran onto the active combat zone

People have beaten the games naked. It can be done.

freedom 2
hammer
lagiacrus
paolumu
iceborne really made me realize how much time this game takes even in just a few hunts, and I can't shake off that feeling for some reason. I'm having fun but I feel discontent.

Attached: 1537543129599.jpg (640x507, 100K)

>First game
Tri
>Favorite weapon
funlance
>Favorite monster
Nerscylla
>Favorite armor set
Rhopessa
it's a good'n

Attached: 1551918454718.jpg (500x382, 55K)

And Fujioka has deemed you'll suffer for your dependency on skills and stats by looking ugly

World
Longsword
Dodogama
Xeno Gamma
>PC

I'm loving IB at the moment too, but I'm interested in how perceptions will change once the honeymoon phase is over and people start rounding out their endgame sets

TAutists are already getting sub 5s in and most of them claim to not even be done grinding

Attached: 1419546230731.png (429x410, 61K)

Fujioka says you can't have it both ways. Either get good enough to be a fashion hunter, or be ugly. You can only be one kind of faggot, not both.

Except we already have plenty of layereds, so it seems he's already compromising.

>First game
3U
>Favorite weapon
Greatsword
>Favorite monster
Tigrex
>Favorite armor set
Lagiarcus
Yes

>Getting 5+ KOs in a fight with a rapid sticky bowgun
It shouldn't be this fun to bully monsters.

Attached: 1568559821232.gif (360x295, 1.3M)

>tfw none of your friends are buying Iceborne
I'm really on the fence about getting it, just booted up and did a couple hunts, I love this game but I don't want to buy it and drop the game again

>MH1
>Hammer
>Garuga
>always like Rajang from FU
>can't, PC

>First game
Played FU, really played MH1
>Favorite weapon
HBG or SA
>Favorite monster
Gore, Kut-Ku and Zinogre
>Favorite armor set
Gore Ex
Like I haven't enjoyed a game in a long time

Right now I'm doing that fucking blackveil Vaal, what a pain in the ass.

>"Ah..!! Oh shit I'm falling! I'm falli-! *WUBWUWBUWBUBWUB* "

Nope, because Fujioka is forcing you to play during limited events for even sillier sets just to cover up your sins.

MH1
Different every game, this time it's Charge Blade
Valstrax
Great wroggi set
IB's pretty great, basically what I wanted from World after the base game left me content starved after beating Xeno. Tempereds were mad gay so im glad they implemented this varied endgame area to compensate.

Attached: 1564067455272.jpg (894x1024, 135K)

I wonder how much of this 'Iceborne is one of the best' praise will last after the honeymoon period ends. If it truly stays that way I'll be glad

Attached: oh fugg.webm (854x480, 2.58M)

>First game
Tri

>Favorite weapon
Lance

>Favorite monster
Zinogre

>Favorite armor set
Helios

tfw 2020

>Generations
>Charge Blade (except for Gen/GenU where it was neutered to hell)
>Qurupeco
>Escadora
>Definitely, best MH since 4U

World was already one of the best, not in quantity and there were some steps backwards but overall it was what the series needed

>>First game
Monster Hunter (2004)
>>Favorite weapon
Hunting horn
>>Favorite monster
Tigrex / Qurupeco
>>Favorite armor set
Peco G-Rank
Hell fucking yes, still havent completed the story since i have been doing lots of armor sets and optinal quest.

Since Barioth just flies up from it, I guess the collapsing snow cliff only works on brute wyverns?

Someone must've slipped transmog in Gen/X without him knowing, he knew that giving metafags who want to look fashionable an inch would result in them trying to take a mile, and now they want transmog in every subsequent game
layered armor is him doing the bare minimum, you a transmogable set that they specifically choose only after fighting the most hardest version of a monster
And just to fuck with you sometimes the set doesn't even look good, he'll make you sweat and struggle just to get rewarded with an ugly ass Ryu model swap

>First game
Freedom Unite. Didn't like it, gave MH another chance with World. Don't like that the "difficulty" comes from nuisances that come from environmental hazards like tremors and wind force along with roar spam, but understand that it's part of the game design to make hunts more dynamic. Crafting your gear out of monster parts is amazing, though. Wish World's designs were more unique.

>Favorite weapon
I gravitate towards CB/Hammer, but they're all too unique to just stay stick to one. It's good to change it up. I wish there was a CB variant that was primarily focused on the sword and broad aspect of it. SnS just isn't the same.

>Favorite monster
Teostra. Good design, great first encounter. Pissed me off immensely back when I was too shit to dodge Supernovas.

>Favorite armor set
Damascus Beta from base, Teostra MR Alpha from IB.

I'm a PC player.

I hope they do something about your ability to bring your entire item box with you on hunts, tho.

Tigrex will slip and barely pull himself up in time

What armor?

My bad. That reply was for a different thread

Brutes just jump back onto the map, I tried it with Banbaro and Fulgur. At most it gives you an opening when the monster is recovering from it during the unique animation. The fall only inconveniences a badly positioned player, not the monster.

>World was already one of the best, not in quantity

I wholeheartedly disagree, World felt like a fumbling first step out of PS2 assets, a lot of why iceborne seems so good is because it goes out of its way to at least try to fix most of the problems and shortcomings of the base game

Attached: 1506745094561.jpg (600x450, 197K)

>First game
Freedom Unite
>Favorite weapon
GS/DB
>Favorite monster
Jet engine and pickle, if I really had to choose one I'd have to go for jet engine.
>Favorite armor set
Brachy
Not until 2020

>MH
>Bow
>Astalos or Nergigante
>Mitzune
>Yes, fantastic game

Shara is destroying me

Attached: IMG_20190815_165631.jpg (1000x1000, 227K)

>is because it goes out of its way to at least try to fix most of the problems and shortcomings of the base game
How so?

I don't know how true it is but I'm fairly sure it does a shitton of stamina damage, at least that's how it seems whenever I do it.

>Shara is destroying me
Shara is easy. Just don't get hit.

Does anyone even know what you get for completing all the Iceborne optionals yet?

>XX solely for the roster
>GS and Hammer
>Zinogre
>female Rathalos
>I should have waited for the PC port because I'm getting really burnt out hard

Attached: 1547483952298.jpg (462x430, 35K)

Make sure to have Mirewalker Lv1 to not get gibbed by the quicksand, made the fight so much easier in the final phase

I misread that as "favorite game" rather than "first game", 3U then

I'm really fucking tired

>Monster Hunter (Though MH3 had just came out)
>Charge Blade
>Barroth
>Anjanath (M)
>PC loser

Is IB fun, bros?

Attached: 67679174_125791295404761_7258973562786912449_n.jpg (475x475, 29K)

>the original on ps2
>the thunder bug katana cause I cheesed F2/U with it all the way to silver rathalos
>desu I don’t have one
>female Kirin
>not there yet have to start over on ps4

Which Long 6 Gunlances aren't BONED?
Just Zorah, Jho, and Rathshit?

Endgame's better, roster's bigger, weapon balance, elemental not being shit, poison is great, Crit draw is viable, newcomers are great, returning monsters are great, I could go on. Only slip up were the weapon designs

>Tri
>switch axe
>lagiacrus
>waiting patiently on PC

>Slugger 5
>Impact mantle
>felyne slugger.
>Draw skills

Attached: 1501564808325.webm (480x640, 1.87M)

MH3U
Hammer
Nergigante
Gore Magala
Hell yeah, Still midgame though.
Share your psns anons.

>poison is great
They fixed poison? What did they do to it?

>big scary bully not so tough after getting knocked out by a furry midget

Attached: Glav_Bully.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>First one for psp
>GS
>Narga
>Namielle
>better than expected

What's the best endgame gear for a GS user? I want the biggest dick damage, also speed eating would be a plus

Attached: schlong.png (1360x768, 1.04M)

>Monster Hunter
>Great Sword
>Narga/Rajang
>Kushala X
>Yeah a fuck ton more then I thought. Put nearly 200 hours in but I'm gonna stop soon and wait for the PC version I think.

Attached: 1558924960894.png (604x604, 501K)

Not him but for me the biggest difference is with the way the monsters fight. The only monster I really enjoyed in the base game was Nergigante, everything else was just kinda there, or actually bad. The vast majority of fights in IB are fucking great. Most of the returning monsters are either as good as ever, or the best they've ever been. Sub-species of 5th gen monsters improved almost all of them, they feel like the definitive versions of those fights. All 4 of the newcomers are great as well, Namielle in particular is quite possibly my favorite monster out of the entire franchise. IB also has a much more fleshed out end-game that makes the entire roster relevant again, whereas World's endgame really only had like 4 relevant monsters before DLC, and only 1 of those monsters, Nerg, was actually fun to fight. Difficulty scaling is also improved beyond belief, solo play doesn't feel like very easy mode anymore and duos don't feel like very hard mode. Everything feels a lot more balanced in that regard. Some other small things too like elemental/status buffs and certain weapons got a lot more fun to play with the new moves.

by making the tick damage not shit and its great for cutting out minutes passively in your hunts in a long run since hunts are 10+ minutes. Plus, most BiS weapons are poison weapons from Goldian

>town and hub are more compact and cohesive, everything you need is within a short distance and not a fucking elevator ride away
>the slinger is no longer a glorified flashbomb device thanks to wallbangs and the clutch claw
>proper multiplayer health scaling
>more monsters, with most of the completely new ones having genuinely interesting designs and quirks instead of being watered down versions of existing monsters
>more subspecies is good since they haven't been just literal recolors since F2
>old monsters given good reworks, even cunts like the metal raths aren't as awful as usual
>tailraiders expanded on
>better music
>weapons are still getting iron/bone'd but shit at least there's more unique designs than the base game
>guiding lands is better than endless tempered investigations

And so on.

>First game
mh3u on the wii u
>Favorite weapon
GL or LBG
>Favorite monster
Nibelsnatf
>Favorite armor set
Pic related
pee see

Attached: ac1898f10642eafdd660950733aa3c2e.jpg (527x1280, 109K)

It looks so docile.

>tri
>GS and HH
>the magalas
>all of the seltas X armor
>It's fun, guiding lands shenanigans are a great way to grind. I love all the optional bullshit like endemic life collecting and crafting pendants too.

Attached: Image212.jpg (2607x1851, 1.54M)

not him but
>Mirewalker
fuck, cant believe i didnt think of that

>Tigrex
>Good

Attached: 1554744384040.jpg (632x654, 80K)

>>the slinger is no longer a glorified flashbomb device thanks to wallbangs and the clutch claw
Shit, I find myself actively using the slinger and running to pick up ammo for it now with a lot of the new "slinger attacks" they added for a lot of weapons.

Is gen still alive?

I'll let you in on a secret

Tigrex was never good

>The way it looks at the girros corpse after noticing the hunter and killing a pack of girros
Lay down the acid glav this isn't good for your health.

You're right, he's great.

>barely any speedruns on Tempered EDs because they 1-2 hit kill you now
>only way to avoid it is by slotting or wearing resistant sets, which goes against metafags' mindset
Best solution to the metafags

Attached: 1463030784990.jpg (620x670, 104K)

I like the Korean early streamer who would start convulsing if he didn't have stones in his slinger

>No Queen Seltas in MHW
>No Seltas armor

she would have fit in so well in the ancient forest too, shame

Tigrex good
Tirgrex very good

Attached: 1568627728103.png (302x444, 8K)

It's real handy for DB since having ammo gives you an emergency dodge.

What LBG should I aim for if I've never played bowguns before?

Wasn't there buzz with how crazy sticky burst is?

You can't stop metafags. Give them time to learn the monsters to perfection.

hot spring layered waist and garuga legs beta

>"STONE! I NEED STONE!"

Attached: 1529306940159.jpg (405x412, 61K)

not with those monsters being twice as fast as normal. Tempered versions dials up their speed by 11

>MH Freedom for PSP
>Hunting Horn and HBG
>Shara Ishvalda for the aesthetics alone
>Vaal Hazak Y set
>PC

That sounds fun. Where could I see that?

>First game
Tri
>Favorite weapon
Hammer
>Favorite monster
Zinogre
>Favorite armor set
Ceadeus Male Blademaster slaps pretty hard imo
PCBro... but what I've been seeing has me hyped, enjoy your content my guys.

If you like more challenge, Narga LBG for it's piercing shots. Savage Jho LBG for downright retarded KO damage (5 per monster at LEAST). Make sure you slap on 2 tacticool reloading mods too.

I should add by "more challenge" I meant "More challenge than braindead S.Jho LBG". The Narga LBG is still a fucking ass shredder and with evade window 5 it's super safe and absolutely shits out damage.

>Earliest you can get crit element is cringekhana
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO PLAY DUAL BLADES UNTIL THEN

Why do you play DB?

Blessed rock gook wallbanging the rock monster to death while lesser streamers triple carted because of rocksteady.

>Tri
>HBG
>Jho
>Love all the Zinogre sets
>Grinding guiding lands is a bitch

Attached: 1564892948815.jpg (480x583, 28K)

He relied on wall bang damage and hitting the monster while it was down to do damage so his hunts took 40 minutes, he had zero clue how to fight with just his weapon and would go into mini panic attacks if he ran out slinger ammo or if the monster was enraged

What went through his mind for him to think that that was the way you were meant to play?

>First game
FU
>Favorite weapon
GS, HH, Pre-World SnS
>Favorite monster
Gore
>Favorite armor set
Seltas
It's fine, but I'm getting bored of it quicker than expected and I'm not sure why.

Attached: 1354726757882.gif (360x449, 999K)

They must have made it easier to pet Poogie correctly. I used to be terrible at it, but I haven't messed up a single time yet in Iceborne.

Where's your motivation, user?

It always was braindead easy tier. You a simp user?

>"Rock good monster bad must use rock to kill bad monster"
He represents humanity in its simplest and purest terms

Why give the monster a death by a thousand cuts when you can give it the ride of a lifetime?

Guess so, man. Never had any problem in past games but for the life of me could not consistently pet that pig.

Attached: 1028340234.png (623x371, 22K)

Thanks dude.

4U
I play them all a lot but CB if I had to choose one
Zamtrios
currently? odogaron
yes, very much

Attached: 67496227_p0.png (1174x1500, 2.81M)

Original on ps2
Lance
Nerscylla
Kaiser X
Yes it’s awesome

>gs
Based
>Nergigante
Unbelievably based

>1
>Great Sword
>Qurupeco
>Nargacuga, looks wise
>Sort of. I was expecting it to be harder than World but even tempered master rank stuff hasn't been any different than high rank.

honestly at this point you can tell which op is which or who is who. theres only like 4 different people that make the threads out of like 80 people or so

>Game
3U
>Favorite Weapon
I switch weapons every game so it’s hard to pick a favorite, but I’d say hammer.
>Monster
Zinogre
>Armor set
I always liked the looks of the different magala’s armors.
>iceborne
Pc player

>Nibelsnatf
fucking liar

Honestly. Barioth is 10x more annoying than Tigrex. Tigrex at leas fucking stands still for more than 3 seconds and actually has weak points you can feasibly hit.

You don't exist.

help I'm having fun playing IG why does it feel so wrong

I agree. I can shred Rex, but bite the big one against Barioth.

Is it bad to stick with only one weapon? I'm a Worldbabby and the only time I ever used something that wasn't Gunlance was for Kirin, who I cheesed with a bow.

Je suis nigger

Accept our Piscine overlords.

Embrace it, mon amie.

Attached: 66653106_p12.png (100x100, 17K)

You'll probably enjoy several weapons if you give them a chance

>who I cheesed with a bow.
Disgraceful. Very disgraceful.

Actually this little fucker right here

Attached: 3DDD0607-073F-46C0-AE43-A0B6D74BE704.jpg (360x480, 123K)

Barioth is faster than just about everything that comes after him. The guy just doesn't stop anymore.

grug no like stupid long knife tribe
trip grug up and stop him from smash

grug want bash all stupid long knife tribe til dead

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

ive only ever really played GS but i want to try out dual blades cause of nergs weapon and how they look like claws. what should i know, skills tips etc

Why don’t you start the fight with a pitfall trap to break his wings?

How much health does Shara fucking have? It took me 40 minutes to finish the entire quest and I feel exhausted.

>Tri
>Switch axe and insect glaive
>Brachydios and lagi
>Telstra gamma
>PC only

Did they change him? He used to be the easiest of the bunch in tri.

For difficulty it was always barioth

>First game
Monster Hunter Tri

>Favorite weapon
Duel Blades and/or Gunlance. I kinda like Hunting Horn, but I'm not good at it.

>Favorite monster
Can decide between Qurupeco, Arzuros, and Gammoth.

>Favorite armor set
Easily the Dober set, but an honorary mention to Arzuros' armor.

Nope, PC release isn't until January.
Fucking RIP. I've been playing Dragon's Dogma, but it doesn't fill the gap- I might do another run of MHW.

Attached: crimson_qurupeco_by_yoso999-d90ttqi.jpg (969x824, 123K)

You need infinite stamina to really go ham with them lots of dash juice

>Now he stumbles after every leap but the leap always takes him far away and barely last a second and he'll jusy do another one anyways
Big help that was

They buffed him to be the first "wall" you encounter, he's really fast and relentless and has a few new moves, he only really slows down after you break his claws
Imo the new psudeo wyvern hierarchy goes narg

What’s with tri and over saturated colors

Attached: DDAC7B48-2ED2-48E7-888B-96BB28C6AEB3.png (400x303, 117K)

Is Deviljho the only monster that fights back when he's trapped?

That’s a little disappointing I have good memories of having zero options but to jump around like a frog just trying to dodge nargs blazingly fast attacks in unite.

I don't like having to rely on items, but I'm mostly just cheap and lazy. I'm still forgetting that mantles besides grugsteady exist.

Narga's always been a jobber. For a while he was so lame that he got lumped in with mid tier monsters like rathian instead of getting to hang with the other flagships.

>First game
MHFU but I never managed to beat and don't want to go back.
>Favorite weapon
IG/LBG
>Favorite monster
Zinogre. I fell in love when I first heard his theme.
>Favorite armor set
Velkhana
I fucking love it. The guiding lands is amazing to mess around in and I'm a sucker for snow areas so Seliana is a godsend.

Attached: Jinouga.jpg (1095x523, 638K)

I'm in love with aerial insect glaive

the new pole vault is great for chasing monsters and keeping in their face

Attached: 1556144532951.jpg (457x339, 13K)

3rd gen had a new set of designers.

Crimson quru and sand barioth were P3

Just play Lance then

Why would I lie about the best and cutest monster being my favorite?

Attached: Nib.jpg (400x566, 83K)

portable 3rd had the most saturated colors

Haven't reached Zino yet. Does he still do that neck animation?

I refuse to deal with this flying wyvern and hyper mobile monster bullshit in Iceborne
I just take GS 4 traps and spam wallbang/mount every chance and use every environmental the moment i enter a area.
I haven't tackled a monster since vanilla world.
Fuck flying
Fuck dodging
Fuck roars
Fuck hipchecks
Just stay still so i can whack you.

Attached: 1563901183308.gif (728x408, 2.76M)

How do I break Narga's forelimbs? I haven't gotten a single cutwing from him.

Best way is to soften them then go full unga bunga on them

Just like in HR, a special quest opens up. And just like in HR, the special quest rewards a ticket you can only get in that quest or in the MR200 quest (hr100 for the hr version). The ticket is used to fully upgrade some charms and is used to make the guildwork armor.

Don't get me, wrong narga is still pretty fast but at least he has periods where he slows down and leaves himself open to get hit, barioth on the other is just bouncing all over the arena like he was on coke and will be like that for the entire hunt until your break either one of his claws, then he goes back to being a bitch that trips over himself

>not being a master of the sky IG user and knocking those fuckers out of your airspace

>Planned release date: January 2020
Why?

I brought an Anja bow for fire damage + blast, with sleep coatings slotted in. Sleepbombed and blasted the wings to oblivion and returned from quest. Between clutch claw weakening and the buffs to blast, stubborn parts aren't that bad to break.

They should just cancel it. Get rid of all the pc vermin please.

>The one where the Insect Glaive came out
>Insect Glaive
>Nargacuga
>Tobi-Kadachi but with the Eyepatch instead of the helmet
>Haven't played it on my account yet but I got to do some hunts for my friend when he was doing laundry and cooking

>Freedom Unite on PSP

>Used to be Long Sword, now Insect Glaive

>Too hard to choose, probably Jinouga (Zinogre) because he was the flagship of MHP3rd that was the last time i played Monster Hunter with my friends until they "grew up" and it was the best time of my damn life, i still call him Jinouga because it's ingrained in my head

>Either Nakarkos Female or Master's from MHGU

>Pretty good, too short, not enough monsters and don't care about the weapons enough to grind out for them, they all look pretty bad

I just fought Gypceros for the first time in GU. The design is pretty neat, especially the clicking the flash bit like a gun firing, but the poison sludge spit was annoying, and I hate the extendo-tail. The final gimmick was pretty cool though, but I had it spoiled so it didn't work on me. If you haven't fought Gypceros yet, don't look up anything about it.
I like how when they were making monsters for World, somebody at Capcom took Gypceros and broke it over his knee, and out came Pukei and Tzitzi.

No no no no.
The difference between barioth and narg is that narg has recoveries and his moves keep him in the same spot.
While all of barioths have him sliding around, nargas hitboxes are also concentrated on the tip of his tail unlike barioth where his whole body is the shitbox.
I remember thinking during the IB beta "Wow it was actually pretty easy to kill narga with gs".
I threw out a lot of random TCS and somehow sniped his head.

When world was out for several months, they did indeed nerf poogie petting timing. It was even in patch notes.

That's because in world they patched it to be easier. Seriously.
Really says something about who they're marketing to.

>MHW
>HH, specifically the Wolf Shamisen
>Yian Garuga
>MR Anjanath B
>Fuck yeah.

>made a dumb side minigame easier
>hurr really says something about who they're marketing to durr
Retard.

>basic music minigame that requires a disabled child's reaction timing because there's a big fucking icon on screen
>made it easier because it was still too hard for them
Yeah that sounds right to me. You retard.

>First game
MHFU
>Favorite weapon
Toss up between Hammer and Charge Blade
>Favorite monster
Brachydios
>Favorite armor set
Can't decide between Damascus and Lagi
I haven't gotten it, I didn't like World very much so I've held off, but it did bring back a lot of my favorite monsters, so I am tempted. At the same time I feel like adding more monsters isn't going to get me over the problems I have with the game.

>side game with no in game benefits
>only thing you can do with it is play dress up
>says something about who they're marketing to
user, it's just a pig. It doesn't do anything. It has no mechanical functions. No one cares. Complain about fishing being braindead instead.

Favorite weapon
Pre World SnS
>Favorite monster
Diablos
>Favorite armor set
In Iceborne? Fulgur Anjanath
While it's not quite as good as FU, 3U, and 4U, to say that this expansion is even remotely bad is a gross exaggeration. Iceborne is pretty good, and I'm very impressed with how much it has improved over the trash heap that is vanilla World.

>Zinogre's armor main skill is fucking Latent Power
Fucking hell

Attached: 1462474534522.jpg (500x569, 161K)

Oh no they made a small minigame a bit slower, now you gotta argue because YOU arent going to lose a stupid argument!

>It doesn't do anything. It has no mechanical functions
Both of these are wrong.

But besides that it's clear that they dumbed and made it easy it down just like they dumbed down the rest of the game. There was no reason to change it otherwise. They made the entire game easier to appeal to more people and that includes the already braindead minigame.

MR Kushala can suck a huge fucking dick. Fuck me, took over 30 minutes to kill that asshole.

Attached: JONATHAN.jpg (210x240, 17K)

Don't tell me you believe the drop rate myth. You're not actually that retarded are you?

just get hit on purpose bro

Dont tell you you aren't aware you can get free vouchers from the pig.
The fact that you immediately went to droprate memes and didn't know about voucher stuff tells me that you are in fact a huge retard that doesn't know anything.

>30 minutes to kill anything
that's pretty pathetic

>Portable 3rd was my first, had to backtrack to the earlier ones
>Favorite weapon is definitely HBG but I want to be a good HH eventually
>Qurupeco definitely
>I'm partial to the Azuros/Aoashira set. For both men and women.
>I haven't played IB because I'm not sure if its worth the price tag. I've been too busy to look it up. Pic related.

Attached: Mr Hyde.jpg (960x740, 130K)

No one spends less than half an hour on their first MR elder, let alone Kush. Goddamn, MR Kush is such a crapshoot. I'd rather farm Shen Gaoren all day than put up with that hunt once.

You've gotta wait till he's tired to trap him

What, really? I liked his G-rank fight a whole lot more. His new moves ground him more frequently, helps to make the fight a lot shorter. The giant fusion tornadoes can't even hit you if you can manipulate Kushala's position in the air

Attached: 1563194805839.png (500x504, 410K)

Is online better on PC? I've been thinking of also buying world on PC since mods and free online.

To launch alongside Capcon launcher.

>vouchers
wow, it's literally nothing

>the gypceros gunlance is a fucking tube
what the fuck, that's hilarious

wow, you were literally wrong

>need one more part to make shara armor
>head broken but no tenderplate

do i need to bring a range weapon to break his head more? goddamn why is it so rare?

No user it just shows how garbage you are at the game that you think vouchers is something at all

>steam

No it actually shows that you don't know shit since you clearly forgot vouchers are a part of the pigs mechanics in the game and said something stupid like "it doesn't do anything".
You're the kind of person that they made the new timing for.

>I like how when they were making monsters for World, somebody at Capcom took Gypceros and broke it over his knee, and out came Pukei and Tzitzi.
they really needed to do that. Gypceros had way too many gimmicks for one monster. He still should come back tho

You need to break it twice. After the second break his scalp will fall to the ground to be carved like a tail. It's two carves guaranteed to be either tenderplates or gems. Bring partbreaker and focus entirely on the head, it takes a LOT of punishment.

Just fought Nami for the first time. The water beam feels like peak horse shit, what's the best way to avoid it?

>if you can manipulate Kushala's position in the air
What the fuck does this even MEAN? How do you do such a thing pray tell

Normally I'm killing Elders in 20 minutes or less, and I haven't even beaten Sharon's Enchilada yet. Having too much fun grinding sets.
For some reason, he would NOT get out of the air. And fighting him in the Ancient Forest is not something I'm particularly use to. I'm sure I'll get a more reasonable time eventually, but fuck this first try was a nightmare.

Attached: 1508968894171.png (959x720, 447K)

rolling under namile worked for me while it was shooting water beams.

Since Lagi's coming back in MH6 and probably along with Water Combat, think that Ivory and Abyssal will come back too?

Attached: 449d39c12d6edd143a087dfa9acefae915003f3b0bac4e07da1c1bf3456f78fc.jpg (1101x637, 379K)

Hey you fucking slugger impact bowgun fucks I love you

Wow, they made the new timing for a person that knows vouchers are worth less than nothing because they hand that shit out like candy anyways. Impressive.

Wow, you were 100% wrong and are now just moving goalposts and backpeddling to make yourself not look like someone who doesn't know the game.

Anyone else already burnt out on the game? I enjoyed the new monsters for the most part and the new slinger mechanics are fun but man I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to do my optionals, especially unmotivated to grind guiding lands.

I miss Ivory's lance. That thing looks so fucking good.

>MH6
>Ivory Lagi comes back
>So does Ebony Odoggo
>There's a quest called "Ebony and Ivory" in which you hunt both

Attached: 1555901766933m.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

>tempered MR hits too hard
We need fucking adept and brave styles back.

Please. Oh please be true. I miss underwater. I miss Lagi. So damn much. I want an underwater Nami and Narko fight as well.

>vouchers are worth less

Attached: 76469625_p0.jpg (1347x1757, 379K)

When he summons the first tornado and goes into the air you can run a good distance back and he'll fly closer towards you before shooting the small tornado and landing with the taunt animation. By right, the taunt is supposed to bait you to attack him while being in the fusion tornado's range, but you already are far from it, so his head becomes free game when he taunts.

>Sharon's Enchilada
That's neither funny or witty. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1566925519863.jpg (621x698, 155K)

can someone give me the whole enchilada on the guided lands?

Attached: tenor (3).gif (220x174, 740K)

FU
DB
Gore/Shara Ishvalda
Shara
Hell yes. As expected from a G-rank expansion.

Well SOMEONE is no fun.

No. But I never burned myself out in base world trying to farm everything. IB has made me want to try out a lot more weapons with the new attacks and shit they added. It's been fun just beating up as many monsters as I can in GL while changing weapons mid expedition.

No need to jump the gun so hard, could easily be phone autocorrect at work. Clam down.

its shiggy ishdiggy or bust

>still no agni and rudra dual blades
>still no yamato long sword

Kill all the monsters. Gather shit. It's like expeditions on crack with amazing rewards.

Someone needs to fuck off back to Gaia with their epiclolsorandom humor (it's you)

>3U
>Switch axe
>Barroth
>Gore Magala set
>Waiting for PC version

so what do i build on dual blades? is status or elemental or raw better? how does archdemon work? cause i fill up the gauge but nothing happens

Honestly yes. I think it's because I spent a few hundred hours in World and beat everything and got all the gear I wanted. Only thing left was farm cheevos but fuck that, crown rng is bullshit. I took like a 6 month break and picked up IB, was great for the first week then I ran into the same problem where guiding lands seemed neat for the first hour and I'm slowly picking away at optionals whenever my friends come online but even then I don't think I'm having fun anymore.

>no Nevan HH

>no Artemis and Nightmare-Beta bowguns
>no Sparda Switch Axe
>no Judgement Cut gesture
>no Vergil set
FUCK

Elemental with true critical element.

dude, lighten up. What's it like never laughing at anything?

You must be real fun at parties. Maybe an enchilada would brighten you up.

>No Nevan HH
>No Devil sword Sparda SA
>No Rebellion GS
>No Kalina ann HBG

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u6[1].jpg (1000x1000, 120K)

Or, you know, you're just an autist elevating something that with no real mechanical value to lofty heights in order to make yourself feel better about being mad about everything. Cool, vouchers, cool, ore, cool, bones, whatever will I do without poogie the pig that does fuck all?

Meant for

Project more you pair of retards.

And you need to chill out over a simple name joke. You don't like it? Cool. It's not like I'm chanting it throughout the thread, trying to force a meme.
Shiggy ishdiggy just makes me think of how much I miss Gore and Shagaru. Hope they're the December Monster.

Not him but I just reached GL and have a few questions.
1. What is the exact penalty when carting? What exactly is the decreased reward? The rewards still look the same to me whether I cart or not.
2. Does the "decreased reward" stay on until you've reported your hunts, or does it only affect the monster you've hunted?

>ywn get this assblasted for sucking at pleasuring the pig

Poogie does have one purpose, to be cute. Have you seen his dodogama outfit?

It shouldn't be that hard to make a sequel for the DMC collab, just like what they did with Horizon Zero Dawn.

They even added Nero's demon hand animation when you use the clutch claw with Dante's gloves.

>reddit: the outfit
Yeah, fuck off.

It’s definitely worth the price tag, most stuff added in a G Rank game by far.

>no Vergil set

That's not ENTIRELY true. Coloring the Dante set blue is close enough.

Projecting what, fun?

>Ugh, I cant fuck her. She goes on Reddit!

>They even added Nero's demon hand animation when you use the clutch claw with Dante's gloves.
Holy fuck, Dante's gear just keeps getting better. They also added the double jump sigil for when you jump on the CB as you do the wounding attack. They really put care into it.
What I haven't seen is what it looks like when doing the new pizza cutter move.

The hell does reddit have to do with anything? I think you need to take a break from the internet my man, you're making no sense

Nah they’ll just add Ivory and Abyssal’s moves to normal Lagiacrus so he’s a threat both on land and in water.

*Rathian*

I couldn't imagine this asspained over being bad at petting poogie

Attached: dab.png (1920x1015, 1.74M)

>literally the first time fighting zinogre
>kill him in sub 15 minutes even with narg being a douche
I mean sure he looks cool but what the fuck he’s a punching bag, used GS

Not really, it was great but not exactly the best in the series

Part of me wishes the game added a style meter if you wore Dante's set.

>First game
3U

>Favorite weapon
It changes each day. Some days it's the GS, others it's the Bow, others it's the SnS.
At first GL was my favorite in 3U but as time passed I started to think it sucked bad. The concept is still awesome tho.

>Favorite monster
Lagiacrus and Zinogre.

>Favorite armor set
By looks? Sororal Armor for ladies.

No, I don't have a gaming PC or PS4 so I stick to GU and 4U.

Attached: ace_gunner_mh4u_by_suoh12-d8pwexw.jpg (800x982, 380K)

Zinogre was never hard, but you did good still.

I'm not really sure honestly. I think it just decreases the amount of exp you get in that region of the GL. I know that if you kill yourself while not actively hunting a monster it doesn't count towards decreased rewards.

What’s the best weapon to use against Tigrex? It’s too fast for me to even hit it.

>MHF1
>Hammer/GS
>Rajang
>Ukanlos in 4U
>Fun until I hit Velkhana in the story, but after that it got amazing. Shara is so much better than Xeno, and the guiding lands is just fun

Attached: 1364532718434.png (653x219, 93K)

>this thing does nothing < - (you being wrong)
>actually it does
>so what who cares < - (you being wrong and looking for excuses)

You should have just admitted you were wrong or stopped replying due to being wrong.

You're the one getting upset over extremely trivial things.

Post your:
>First game - MHP3rd
>Favorite weapon Switch Axe
>Favorite monster Zinogre
>Favorite armor set Zinogre
>Have you been enjoying IB? PC Gaming Master race....T.T

I've had plenty of success Lancing him in the beta but I reckon Hammer should work well too.

I killed two tempered rathalos's in a level 6 forest and only got their scales, bones, one crap lvl 4 gem and a few lesser gems I already had. I broke all their bits too. The pukei pukei was more rewarding

Gay

>Monster Hunter 1
>Probably Gunlance
>Probably Dalamadur for the aesthetic but Tigrex or Gore Magala for the actual fight
>Pukei Pukei, Gore Magala, or Zamtrios
I only started playing Iceborne last night because of a credit card issue, but I'm loving it so far. Ice areas are usually rad, and the Seliana room is max-level comfy by default. I've only fought Banbaro and Beotodus but they're both pretty good. And the Steamworks mini-game is great.

GS/Hammer

reddit posts endlessly about Dodogama and how supposedly cute it is. The dumb frog is practically their mascot

can someone just post an endgame either dualblades or lbg/hbg build? i know nothing of either

The level of the region matters for rewards? Isn't just what monster can show up?

>frog

Attached: What.jpg (1024x768, 89K)

>and the Seliana room is max-level comfy by default.
People shit on them spending dev time on it but it's max comfy.
The Deluxe set's castle theme with wooden panels is just perfect. I wish you could chill in your friends' rooms.

Attached: DYkcAxwVAAEjfnv.jpg (1200x1400, 177K)

>LS user trips me
>Eat a charge

>Stand right next rath head
>Palico is right in front of its mouth
>Get hit by fireball explosion that hit my palico.

Attached: +_7ca3b278941815df76c988ecbdcfac2e.jpg (431x427, 22K)

>First game
4U
>Favorite weapon
GS
>Favorite monster
Mizustune
>Favorite armor set
Depends
PChad waiting for the ultimate version

No, don't think so. Probably shouldn't have mentioned it

For dualblades
True crit element and appropriate element DB
Charm for constitution/marathon runner
What ever else doesn't matter

Hey if reddit likes monster hunter does that mean we should stop liking it now?

Attached: __remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_imizu_nitro_unknown__ffb754c5bd783fa8f35dcfa2952a3065.jpg (1000x783, 795K)

>been farming coral region for days
>suddenly can no longer lure out coral monsters
>can only find more coral monsters by sitting around in the area until one just shows up
How do I get Silver Rathalos? I've been level 6 for 2 days now.

>fighting Nerg with randoms in the AT Zorah quest
>accidentally uppercut the LSfag attacking the head with my hammer off the platform, them falling to the very bottom

Attached: 14d.jpg (232x293, 11K)

Yikes

FU
GS
Rajang/Gammoth/Chameleos
Garuga X
Not that much, I feel 4U endgame is still the king of G-rank

Like whatever you want but the dodogama spam being rewarded in game is simply annoying.

>2G
>Switch Axe
>Valstrax
>Dread King Set
IB's pretty good. I feel like it's a bit short. I was expecting some Elder Dragon surprises upon reaching beyond MR 100, but nah, just another nergigante.

those cats must be filthy and yet shes rubbing their fur on her cheeks, imagine the acne

In a future update down the road players will be able to visit their friends' rooms.

Those cats are clean enough to cook food for everyone.

"""""Accidentally""""""

Attached: 1521514450485.webm (848x480, 1.73M)

>All their fucking hits can either OHKO or two hit KO you even with 1000 defense.
What were they thinking? Good MH games like Freedom Unite weren't like this.

>cats touching the ingredients barehanded, leaving hairs everywhere
It's cute until you pull a hair out of your mouth.

>no Chameleos
What a bummer.

Attached: 2324149682589fb5a1594ff04771e380d07d205bca3bb1f3b5f75510270e8278.png (475x513, 100K)

Genuine autism. /mhg/ is the perfect place for someone like you.

OH MY GOD WHY IS THIS UPDATE TAKIGN SO LONG TO COPY

FUCK YOU PLAYSTATION

>have zero friends
Ah, well. I guess I can always farm more Downy Crakes to make up for it.

People that shit on the room aren't true MonHun fans. One of the unifying parts of each game is the nice rooms and living spaces you get to chill in.

I am 100% sure someone, at some point, will use the Zen gesture on someone doing the Sleep one to ERP.

>Silver Rathalos
Even in HD, you're still a fucking piece of shit. At least it flies closer to the ground now.

>Gatekeeping over fucking rooms of all things
Wew lad
It wasn't funny desu, you sound like a butthurt redditor because someone didn't enjoy your joke.

>gatekeeping
You will never be a woman

I've been sniffing the feet of foot soaking Fiver since Day 1

>muh gatekeeping
I rarely every gatekeep, especially with MonHun, but if somebody's talking shit about the hunter's living space being useless I'm going to call them a retard.

I swear, the Fivers are all degenerates.

Some of the best nuts I have had recently have been to Anja beta huntresses wearing odo legs. Maybe related, but mounts are max comfy also.

HOLY SHIT EL GATITO IS PISSED
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

Attached: 1563368804905.jpg (549x549, 206K)

pics?

Are Barioth weapons shit? Reaching 100 affinity with them doesn't even seem hard.

>Tri
>IG (Kecha Wecha)
>Gore Magala
>Nerg Alpha
>Waiting for PC version

I never thought I'd say this, but I miss underwater battles.

I'm sure they'll come back at some point. We have the technology.

I think I just survived the eclipting meteor of normal behemoth by face tanking it.
I jumped it off timing and it didn't kill me but from full hp I was left to around 25%

look at this loser posting in the wrong thread
make fun of him

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1033x307, 62K)

It's way easier to reach 100% affinity with a neutral or even negative affinity weapon than acquire the neccesary raw damage to make barrioth stuff usable

What the fuck is shara ishvalda?
And when will it be turned into a cute girl?

Attached: 1568799443463.webm (1280x720, 840K)

With that look? Nope

A Fox without the fur

Ah fuck. I'd fap to her a lot.

>Tri
>DBs
>R. Ludroth in Tri, Zinogre overall
>Been clownsuiting too much to know and all the layered armor in World blows
>PC

They turned big bara nergigante into a girl

This one was nice.

Attached: Anja17.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

My first game was Tri
Fav weapon is Charge Blade but really I like all of them
Favourite monster is a tie between Barioth and Lagiacrus
I love the Barioth armour
I'm not enjoying iceborne. January isn't coming soon enough.

Everyone loves tomboys. Shara is the unholiest, creepiest fuck. Not the same scenario.

How the fuck are you supposed to traverse the sand in Shara’s arena
I got OKHO’d by his spirit bomb thanks to that bullshit

Wait you kart if you fall off Zorah in the AT version?

Aquatic/Polar Mobility gems.

>First game
World
>Favorite weapon
Gunlance with sword and shield being a close second.
>Favorite monster
Lunastra, even though I can't use gunlance on her.
>Favorite armor set
Damascus Alpha
>Have you been enjoying IB
No because PC Memester Race.

Attached: detyh.png (1360x768, 439K)

Adult Xeno Jiiva

>First game
the original
>Favorite weapon
hard, but I think just in general it's the gunlance
>Favorite monster
Jho, especially when it's Savage Jho
>Favorite armor set
Narcacuga (though the Seething Bazel beta is fucking neat in IB)
Immensely

Attached: 1568838110582.png (400x550, 34K)

No, this was from launch
Bowcuck got yeeted into the explosion from the zorah pimple that's in the cave.

how the heck do I get jho to eat his blue foob

cats are never filthy, they're some of the cleanest animals that exist.

I don't recognize this. Has Sexualobster done anything new?

>he doesn't know

MH
Longsword
Narga
SoulRath
Didnt get it yet

If you actually crafted food traps you got meme'd
Monsters never eat traps. They rarely eat to begin with.

You have plenty of time to run behind it.
Even if you didn't have enough time, just run to the edge of the arena and superman dive to avoid the attack.

tri is worst monhun

>G-rank
>still no Gourmet Steaks
Come on, man.

It's better than Tri Ultimate

AT Shara pls, I want that alpha armor but with good skills and slots

Attached: 1568313435433.png (702x679, 868K)

No.
Fuck Namielle, fucking Shara, fuck Zinogre. All their armors get shit skills forever. You rike?

Attached: C9D8w7AUQAAA7eS.jpg (1563x1563, 289K)

I get panic attacks when it opens its eyes. The only thing scarier is fighting stuff underwater in deserted island

Margaret

youtube.com/watch?v=4YEmdbwvJsU

This can be solved by the virtue that the majority of weapons only need 1 skill minimum to play effectively.
Focus. Evade skills. Guard skills.
But weapons that need 2 or even 4 in bows case are fucked.

>no Red Queen LS that glows with Exceed levels as you level up the spirit gauge

Bow is super fucked this time around. It's 4 pieces of Silver Rath. You can use Namielle or Velk (or both), but the premier set bonus is that one.

I literally gemmed in a great Gunlance set in the Bagel beta just from the slots. Blademaster generally has it easier when it comes to sets.

quite standard for endgame stuff

>GL needs artillery, capacity and a guarx or evade skill
LMAOOO GOOD LUCK TRYING TO FASHION

>capacity
>people still use normal shelling

lmao gross
get with the time grandpa

Attached: D3szpAkU0AEDM7X.png (500x500, 192K)

low/high rank mats can drop from master rank as well right?

Why are you obsessed with reddit? Why would you know what reddit is doing? Good job outing yourself.
Go back

He's animating for Bluey now.

Nope. If you need low-rank pukei mats you gotta farm low rank pukei over and over. Although, if you just need carapaces and scales you can just Tailrider Safari them.

Monster hunter on ps2
Shen gaoren
Gigginox set
I refunded world because it was casualized trash with no content, so no, i am not enjoying the 40 dollar reskinned content dlc. Let me guess tho, new weapons STILL look like basic bitch bone weapons?

For the guiding lands is there a way to tell what region a monster came from and also if its tempered from the world map?

Yes the region is shown beside their tracking bar

yeah but those only show up when youre in the guiding lands. I meant when youre at seliana looking at the world map there.

How hard is master rank compared to arch temper fights ps4bros?

Oh, then no

What the fuck
youtu.be/SAJg7QjIP6E

easier than AT elder fights since MR Armor has way higher defense. AT MR Elders are another story though.

It's actually enjoyable

frick

>this was from launch
did it get patched out? I've never seen it before

Not nearly as hard but challenging enough to be enjoyable. Things can actually kill you once in a while unlike the vast majority of basegame World's content. MR AT stuff will come eventually if you really want to torture yourself.

>exhaust him till he's angry
>put on ghillie
>set foob in front of him when he stops moving

youtube.com/watch?v=UEQo_toSv-k

They’ve announced that inviting other players to your room will be added alongside Rajang in October. IIRC a couple months ago they said it unfortunately wouldn’t be ready for launch but that they were working on adding it, so thankfully we only had to wait an extra month.

Attached: mh.jpg (456x640, 77K)

I played both PS2 games and they were pure torture. F2 on PSP was the first game that was genuinely good to play.

Jesus Christ that Shara fight was so intense, can you actually break its arm wings? Because FUCK THAT if that’s the case.

Should have played online, problems with the netcode ended up fixing a lot

Attached: baboa.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

did that thing just dab?

>friends are always like BRO DID YOU SEE HOW MUCH DAMAGE THAT DID
>No because I told you guys damage numbers are for faggots

I hope you guys DO turn damage numbers off right?

>First game
Monster Hunter

>Favorite weapon
Greatsword - Seigmund

>Favorite monster
Yian Kut-ku is my favorite.
I'm finding Glavenus the most fun (Missed all of 3rd and 4th generation MH)

>Favorite armor set
OG Hunter's Armor

Yes. A lot. I get to fight a lot of monsters I missed and the clutch claw is great.

Attached: be49e1948cb2c5b527b0f65878078553.jpg (1600x1600, 193K)

I'm making all of the ruiner nerg weapons, and the charge blade looks cool as shit. I've never really used the weapon aside from mucking around with it in 4, and seeing how the playstyle for it in iceborne is a lot similar to how it was in that game now, I want to give it a solid try. What are some essential skills to have with charge blade nowadays? I don't really want to super slam spam, and I heard that's not even really that viable anymore.

Attached: 1557302381789.gif (400x300, 2.93M)

>Tri
>hammer
>Brachy
>Helios
>Waiting for PC ver

No you fucking---holy shit it did.

Attached: laughing hyur reversed.gif (264x240, 2.58M)

YOU JUST KNOW

As trash as it was, I miss OG greatsword

>HAH! You missed!
>Did i?

Tri
Any status ailment SnS
Qurupeco
Bnahabra Armor
Waiting for the PC release

OG GS was fucking trash though. You had three moves and one was ass. It barely felt like a usable weapon. It had so few moves that on the original mapping for RS, I think Down was just a random move in that wasn't the last one you used.

>not liking big number pop up on big hit
To each their own, but don’t be such a sperg about it

Attached: F76D4E5E-E5B3-4D59-B0B3-E454DB8F4EB7.jpg (400x400, 44K)

>mirewalker
>HBG pierce
>fortify

No, his only breaks are arms and head. Thank goodness for that, really, because it's pointless to farm him unless you're breaking the head, and even arm breaks are mainly for easier head access.

this shit is so overpowered

Attached: felyne_baan_ball_alpha.png (128x128, 4K)

I miss OG sword and shield

Whoever decided to make Barioth a hoarfrost exclusive needs to be shot. Really wish he could show up in the GL. Felt like I haven't fought/seen him in ages.

Why the fuck isn’t there a Recess or Reach region in the Guiding Lands anyway?

Anyone?

Artillery

Probably the same reason why every area besides the forest is goddamn tiny, not enough time/budget.

Artillery 3, or do I use the zorah 3 piece bonus for artillery 5?

The most important ones are Focus, Capacity Boost and Power Prolonger. There aren’t really any truly necessary skills for CB to function but those three are the priority in building a CB set. After them you can slot in whatever else you like really.

literally me

based and pompadour-pilled

Attached: 81KVi1JdYRL._SX425_.jpg (425x239, 33K)

The Forest is actually only the two zones in the northwest section of the map, the middle section is actually its own biome.

>nibelsnarf
Not a huge fan of his fight but I absolutely love his design. Good taste.

World
Hammer
Bazelguese
Bazelguese
In 3 months.

How much does the Zorah bonus give?

Man am I the only one who loves the new subs? I actually love Seething Bazel despite hating his original fight in World.

I'm pretty sure anyone with a brain agrees that they're massive improvements over the originals

I went into the shrieking Legi fight thinking it was going to be shit because I saw some people saying it was awful but I was pleasantly surprised. The only thing I didn't like was og Legi showing up too often but thats World for you.

I wish seething would invade, even if it's a much rarer occurrence than normal bazel.

Guiding Lands is the corpse of the Zorah Magadros you repeled a few months ago, it doesn't have an Elder Recess area because it's the actual New World Island, while the area surrounding it is artificially made from Zorah's corpses that was attracted by Xeno, while Hoarfrost is an entirely different island.

So what did SnS get since every weapon can use items now while unshealth? Haven't kept up with iceborne.

Can I fight Shara again or is it another “wait until a set amount of time has passed so you can fight him for a limited time” kind of deal like Xeno?

Limited like Xeno.

Why do they keep doing this

Turned it off before I started my character on release, also put the mh grug language on and never changed any of those. Floating numbers have no place in monster hunter, the only time it's fine is for behemoth

SEETHE Basel

Based

> since every weapon can use items now while unshealth
Someone lied to you only SnS can do that still

red queen needs to be a SA, nero is full unga

Attached: unga.png (1026x508, 211K)

>panic attacks from a video game
You’re a weak fucking midget

i wish he was a black dragon

I have Critical Eye 7

Absolutely DO NOT fall for the Artillery meme. You're going to be sacrificing a ton of slots and wearing dog shit gear just to power up your SAED so that it sort of outdamages Savage Axe mode. Zorah meme set is unironically garbage and you are much better off focusing on non-Artillery 5 shit and actually using the weapon in a way that isn't spamming one move.

Attached: Capture15.png (572x208, 314K)

You know that artillery boosts AEDs too right?

I already said I didn't want to spam the SAED move, I really like the new chainsaw thing, I was just wondering what general skills to look for before fitting in my QOL stuff.

Where the fuck are bonepiles in the forest guiding lands, I don't even know what they look like despite going there after every other hunt

I'd honestly love to have the Hunter armor as a layered set for Iceborne.

I have a tendency of getting way too attached to low-tier gear in games. I think its a mix of just latching onto the first thing I like, and wanting to make my character just seem like a regular person in the world they inhabit.

In World's story, I ended up using this outfit for the entire game, and even went and beat AT Teo several times with it.

Attached: MHWHunterBeta.png (420x861, 350K)

>>First game
Technically MHFU but World is the first game I've actually properly committed to in the series rather than playing a bit and dropping it
>>Favorite weapon
SnS. I exist to slash and bonk.
>>Favorite monster
Its a toss up between Zin and Nerg. I like swole/quick moving monsters. I've also got a weird soft spot for Najarala though just for being different than most fights and hope to see it in the future.
>>Favorite armor set
Shara Ishvalda. Dat divine aesthetic.
It's definitely been a great way for me to kill time. I'm enjoying its ability to filter shitters.

Area 6. One near the entrance to 6 coming from 2 on the right. One a little further on the left wall.
Then Area 7. One in the tree right next to the vine canopy nest where monsters sleep, opposite the climbing vines. The other is down the tunnel with the webs near the fishing hole where the cats and mining points are.

Look for mossy green patches. The bones are really well hidden.The far right wall where zinogre goes to sleep has a pile.

And they aren't always there right? I know I've been in the hole with the cats and its just not an option to gather at the very obvious looking bonepile

It's random, yeah. At least one will always be spawned though just like the mining points.

>tfw fashion shitters crying because they are bad and generally have shit taste
>playing an old ass hunter in the fucking dapper as shit gala layered suit while still wearing meta clownsuit shit.

The quest pops up like every other day my guy. Plus you can just hop into other people's quest since someone is basically guaranteed to be hunting him at any time of day.

The only way you could be more generic is if you were an old man wearing the guild shit.

After an incredibly close call of 19 min 18 seconds during a 20 minute Namielle investigation, it comes to my attention that I do not know how to fight Namielle.
How do I dry it out faster? I tried shooting the Brightmoss at the water puddles like the Hunter's Notes suggested but it didn't seem to accomplish much, if anything. It'd just make more water as I wasted time.

>wearing Layereds
You're just as bad as fashionfags

>shitters carting to shara during the first phase
Yeah, I'm done for the night.

Acidic Glavenus hammer is the best right?

>being so embarrassed of your clown suit that you overcompensate with a gaudy as fuck layer set
A top hat and gold trim don't make you dapper user. They make you look like a goddamn dandy.

Please don't let reddit and team memeside tell you how to play the game.

Death Garon beta has enough skills slots and a set bonus such that you can make a very decent endgame set with it. Stop being a metaslave, MR can be done without Drachen

You'd think they'd be able to handle the first phase fight considering they have to at the bare minimum kill Xeno to even get into iceborne. They move and attack at the same damn speed, how the fuck is anyone carting to something that slow?

MHFU
Impact Flute
Khezu but Namielle seems cool as fuck too
Blango
No, It's not on PC yet, just fuck my shit up

Attached: khezu.png (800x600, 262K)

The Hand is better in my experience

You absolutely can, you disgusting Drachenbabby

>can literally augment your armor to be less shit
>crying because your bad
Ok.

Either Shara or Acidic

>No Gunhammer

Attached: 1567617920779.gif (368x265, 1.73M)

Attached: carry shitters in low rank so they can cart in your hunts later.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

>pop on mantle while wearing Shara beta set
>True gaia's veil activates
>mfw
Absolutely orgasmic brehs. How did they make something this good?

Attached: IMG_1242.jpg (320x221, 11K)

comedy gold

>Charge Blade
>Artillery 3
>Capacity
>Guard
>Focus

it would be a lot cooler if it had a visual effect like Shara's rock armor.

>all of the porn has her staring over whoever is fucking her and directly at you

If only, they never actually make porn of the monster girl designs

Did we play the same game? Are you sure about that?

He’s the next monster after rajang

Source: my hopes and dreams

Why chameleos? Of all the og elders hes the most boring to fight, even Lao has better moments

He moves weird and turns invisible they just need to buff him

Buddha Hand is better imo

What setup do you use currently? Maybe I can get an idea from that.

someone explain to me how ledge hopping is not an exploit

How is it?
I mean sure, they're "exploiting" a game mechanic - the ledges - and spamming their most powerful attacks. But the same could be said about headlocking, TCS spam, etc. The player taking advantage of the most powerful tools in their arsenal is not a game bug exploit or cheating, it's just a balance issue.