The final boss cutscene where all the friends and people you met along the way cheer you on gives me goosebumps every...

The final boss cutscene where all the friends and people you met along the way cheer you on gives me goosebumps every time

Attached: 640px-PMTTYD_Title.png (640x480, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nbbsw5lLsoo
forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-paper-mario-ttyd-hd-texture-pack-v1-8-november-29-2018#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Missed this Paper Mario but I'm pretty sure there was something similiar in the Wii version.

Attached: licklippepe.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Shadow queen peach gives me goosebumps below my waist if you know what i mean.

>can't skip it even after you die

Attached: 1441231229229.png (567x334, 125K)

I never beat the game as a kid because I was tired of having to go through all the shit every time I died lol

I couldn't beat it because I thought shadow peach was too scary.

yet you made it through the doo_liss cha_ter?
the windmill bit in 64 was scary though

honestly never thought i would find people that never beat this game besides me
i didn't level up after i beat bowser before the dark peach fight so i didnt get to heal back to full hp and fp and the final boss was made pretty much umpossible due to being so low hp
i should get around to finally beating it

Doopliss was just a spooky ghost. I had a crush on peach and I really liked her, I got really scared when the shadow queen possessed her.

Best part of the game

As a musically autistic person, it's the first few notes of the song that match up with the game's intro theme that does it for me, it's like an extension of the main theme playing during the final boss

I still get teary when Bobbery reads the letter from his wife.

It's cliche and retarded. More evidence that the writing in that game was terrible.

At least in PM64 the similar scene that occurs in the final boss battle at least makes sense within the lore, since the star spirits are powered by the people's wishes. But there was absolutely no such excuse in TTYD.

TTYD sucks.

what are the odds of a new paper mario game or a paper mario 1 and 2 rerelease in the next year?

Attached: 1551732992921.jpg (194x260, 8K)

"For your sake and the sake of the woman who gave you her love, do not lose both your life's loves."

sure. go play it with those mods

what kind of mods? for ttyd?

You can go back to the save point and heal up if you need to.

forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-paper-mario-ttyd-hd-texture-pack-v1-8-november-29-2018#

Best moment

fuck I still get shivers

yeah it's great

Thank you for bumping user

The final boss had just the right amount of difficulty. Overall a great game, shame for the amount of shitty backtracking though.

imagine if nintendo ever made another paper mario game after this one

I know what'll goose your bumps then. Skies of Arcadia.

Thousand Year Door was Great and an instant classic. Boo hiss.

Fuck me man, that hurt just now.

Attached: 1561264176245.gif (248x248, 55K)

Sadly zero because the franchise is dead. Even if Miyamoto has a change of heart there is no need for this games when M&L is popular.