Geoff Ramsey Addresses the recent Rooster Teeth Layoffs

youtu.be/lp1ewTqJQGQ
you guys made based Geoff cry
APOLOGIZE

Attached: geoff.png (1710x874, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Working-at-Rooster-Teeth-Productions-EI_IE747258.11,36.htm
docs.google.com/document/d/1nSDBzWjKABsE40IgAzKmLbQsxRugTqH8XG8UcwptWmc/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=7zyBnFGE2ds
youtube.com/watch?v=h40TbasucWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I don't know where the fuck the rest of them are
THEY ALL GOT FIRED GEOFF

>the walk of shame onscreen at the very end
I was close to tears when Geoff started crying but I busted out laughing at that part

I stopped watching these guys after Monty passed

Monty is what made me stop watching them, his animation style was fucking horrible.

>you guys
Dude, management was a shitshow and the amount of people that got laid off still don't even match how much work they got done for free by not paying overtime. (30-50% of RWBY and Gen:Lock were produced on unpaid overtime, meaning basically for free)

Why the layoffs? I haven't paid attention to RT in years. I thought they were doing really well.

same problem as Blizzard. too many useless/redundant positions combined with bad executive decisions and lackluster content.

gotta try better bait dude.

To each his own I know not everyone liked it

This.
If the management people gave half as much of a shit as Geoff does this wouldn't have happened.

Are you shitting me?
How bad of taste do you gotta have to think shit like RWBY looks good.

get woke go broke
fuck roosterteeth

How the fuck does a group of guys who hunt achievements and make skits have 50+ employees to lay off?

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (400x366, 16K)

Agreed. Have no idea why people love that Matrix-lite over the top shit. Dead Fantasy was shit.

That wasn't it at all.
A huge chunk of the workers, particularly in animation (where most of the layoffs happened) were working 10-12 hour days without overtime pay and being promised they'd be hired full time even though it was never going to happen.
There was some redundancy due to mergers, but that accounts for the smaller part of these layoffs.

Rooster teeth has like 400 employees somehow.

>geoff ramsey
>rainbow fag shirt
he deserved that divorce, fucking sellout kike

Monty was honestly a pretty bad animator and refused to stop using Poser like an amateur, resulting in all of his 3d animation looking like fan content instead of industry standard 3d work.

HOWEVER his fight choreography was God-tier and we will never see anything close to it ever again, and he really pushed Poser to it's limits in terms of how good it could look. RWBY Volume 3 looked amazing for what it was.

Wait doesn't SBFP work for these guys?

It was Rooster Teeth as a whole. It especially hurts seeing Geoff have to address it because he's one of the few people you can say with certainty only cared about the people and not the money.

Attached: This is no longer a happy landing.jpg (768x433, 53K)

Obvious bait but if not you clearly haven't watched since rvb season 4 have you

So basically they hired more people than they could pay banking on them working for free a lot of the time and before they even start thinking about properly paying them they had to shitcan a lot of people.

This. They were from the other branched. Achievement hunter wasn't where the layoffs came in.

Also, they closed their game division after the failure that was vicious circle.

They got bought out by Warner and have bloated into a multimedia publishing company

>multiple animated series
>multiple live action shows
shit adds up

The RT fan base does the same shit it always does. Acts angry then stops caring.

Matt is a millionaire as is some of the other OG founders. Instead of taking pay cuts due to poor managing and maybe getting less hot tubs and cheaper cars. They lay 50 workers off.

I honestly have no idea what Rooster Teeth even does.

His wife literally divorced him so she could go be a sellout without any responsibility. Geoff literally cut all booze out of his life and restructured his entire life just to spend more time with his daughter, while at the same time his wife was putting in the same amount of work to being out of state at all times on trips for work and never being around their kid.

Jesus Christ no wonder Mega64 gets so salty about RT. I never realized how big they got.

To be fair, allegedly Matt flipped his shit when an animator talked to him directly. He's managing a ton of shi and was basically unaware of what was happening since it stopped with Gray Haddock who was fucking everything up.

How is gen lock by the way I felt rwby was meh but turned to dog shit after season 3

You say that but Rooster Teeth was in an untenable position. Pay cuts couldn't permanently address that they had what amounted to 50 unpaid internships that were promised pay, as in legally and actionable promised.

who was fired?
any of the on screen guys?

Attached: 1526687973755.gif (296x296, 2.01M)

Bro...
SBFP is dead

In the same way they worked for machinima. Technically employees but not really affiliated

glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Working-at-Rooster-Teeth-Productions-EI_IE747258.11,36.htm
Nice reviews you fucks

Think about it mostly like
The Big 3:
>RWBY
>RvB
>Achievement Hunter

Things that are kind of successful:
>Podcast
>Camp Camp
>Cow Chop (I think?)

Flops:
>Nomad of Nowhere
>GEN:Lock
>Crunch Time
>Day 5
>Laser Team
>Blood Fest
>a bunch of other things I can't remember

RWBY and RvB are gonna bite the dust too soon. The writing is on the wall, RT is finished.

Jesus, did Geoff always look like an old withered lich? Whatever happened between the time I stopped watching them (around 2014 I think) and now musn't have been very good.

the biggest flop of all being vicious circle the game

Literally, you say?

he's dealt with a lot user

yes completely forgot that, lmao what a joke

He had a divorce.

He's an alcoholic in his 40's.

They've been dead for 9 months, dude.

He got REALLY heavy in drinking for a while, but he quit cold turkey for his kid. He actually looks fantastic now, go look up 2015-16 Geoff to see the low point.

>-Hundreds of unpaid, uncompensated hours of overtime during crunch (which is most of the time). People are told they can take time off with the overtime they accrue, but given that it's 200+ hours per person, this is impossible to do
no wonder they had to layoff niggers

Funhaus is very succesful I think. Cow chop is going to end soon, they have 20k views in vídeos, they used to have hundreds of thousands.

Yes. As in he went from heavy drinking to will not even take a sip for charity streams. He went so teetotaler that Ryan looks like a booze hound compared to him.

they died once james left
they actually died once they left the house and hired people (the exact thing james said ruined creature hub)

I hope they shut down after "going woke" with the whole Vic shit. Fuck them.

>allegedly Matt flipped his shit when an animator talked to him directly. He's managing a ton of shi and was basically unaware of what was happening since it stopped with Gray Haddock who was fucking everything up.
Is there a full story to this yet? Always thought Gray was scum, I'd love to hear more.

forgot to add Funhaus, but they've been on the decline for a while and the nail in the coffin was Bruce peacing out

Gray

Unfortunately no, that video that interviewed former employees only barely touched on it.

The gist of it was that an animator talked to Matt personally and he basically marched down to animation and got everyone in a room to learn exactly what was happening. Fast forward a few weeks and Gray and the other manager are out of RT, so you can imagine what happened.

Funhaus views are a tenth of what they used to be and that is before Bruce bailed even.
Once they run out of month old content it's going to get worse.

what kinda fucked parents names their child after a colour so mundane like gray
at least go purple or something maybe cyan

makes sense now

got any example vids/pics. Because just googling "RT Geoff 2015/2016" he looks way better. A bit of wear and shadow in the eyes but a less gaunt face and a much fuller looking beard.

If all you want to know is about gray though, here's the main doc: docs.google.com/document/d/1nSDBzWjKABsE40IgAzKmLbQsxRugTqH8XG8UcwptWmc/edit

>they should keep someone who gets multiple sexual assault accusations
That's just retarded I hate me too shit as much as the next guy but come on in what world is that smart

Attached: EBdq3QiW4AIrq7D.jpg (750x750, 52K)

the world where you don't fire someone for an accusation

Is this bait or are you really this retarded?

LMFAO they're averaging like 100k views a video... that's not bad if you're one or two people but holy shit they're finished. It's a shame they couldn't keep up with the times, I checked the smosh channel and somehow they're still getting millions of views

I'm not trying to armchair CEO but I just don't get why RT tries to balance so much on their plate? I just think they try to bite off more than they can chew. I feel bad for Geoff, but at the end of the day everything I hear about working at RT is insane unpaid crunch and management issues, especially with the animation crews.

They are more profitable than ever apparently. Maybe they get better ad deals or work more efficiently. Some million view videos in the past don't make them more profitable back then

Something absurd like 90% of their views comes from their own website.

do you even think user that would be disastrous for a business especially if accusations are true

The fact that they have hundreds of employees is insane to me. They'll be gone in 5 years time and hopefully only Funhaus remains.

>Some million view videos in the past
Every video in the past was a million views, with some bumping into three million.

>We live in an age where fucking GEOFF is a script reading PR man

WHERE THE FUCK DID IT ALL GO WRONG? HOW DID WE FUCKING GET HERE?

Attached: Crying Wojak.jpg (633x905, 103K)

no not at all

Lol look at his nipples

>mfw
how long until gay but based eric comes back home boys?

Attached: rocco.png (713x611, 299K)

This. I stopped watching back in like the 2014 time period or something when it was just a few projects here and there. Now they have 2 trillion things going on and they've done like 2 movies or something? Obviously the strategy was to expand but sounds like they did it way too fast and without any sort of plan

Ok thanks for confirming you dont think

Don't be stupid, of course they don't. Not saying their website isn't getting them money, but there's not millions of people watching there.

it depends entirely on who they trust. if 9 women accuse some guy of groping them, then maybe there's something there, but if there is no evidence, then it would send a poor message to the rest of your employees if you dump the guy because you can't stand the heat. especially if you trust his word.

if you can't trust the guy, then ofc, fuck him.

lol what. funhaus is dull now but they're averaging more views than ever

that RAT FUCK

Get Woke Go Broke

If they produced QUALITY PRODUCT they wouldnt be in be in half the mess theyre in

Fuck being a youtuber. Unless you're a legend like Pewdiepie or videogamedunkey like 90% of youtubers eventually fall off and become irrelevant pieces of shit. Look at the ENTIRE MW2 youtube scene except for tmartn. Whiteboy7thst, Hutch, onlyusemeblade, all finished.

I miss that rat fuck

Attached: Bjd6QEICMAAqrCl.jpg (600x800, 62K)

innocent until proven guilty, retard
making a joke about a jellybean doesn't make you guilty and it certainly doesn't mean you should be fired and have your career ruined

Attached: 1567674191160.jpg (379x478, 23K)

i'd say on the contrary places that have rehired vic for convention meetings have seen increases of sales and no proof of people refunding tickets

>100K is more than 1M

Okay.

>hire Micheal B Jordan
>hire Dakota fanning
>hire David tennant
>all for cgi anime

Bro we really ran out of money we swear bro for real

Why was he so obsessed with little anime girls Kung fu fighting? Like literally that’s what all of his animations could be boiled down to.

Gray was GIVEN the job. He didn’t ask for it. They GAVE it to him. He was a shitty boss because I think he only had a manager position once at like a retail place once? What the fuck did he know about animating departments?

>have your career ruined
Vic will not have his career ruined after losing on voice acting job

The drunk videos always gets over a million views eventually, it just takes some time. But you're wrong about how they make money. Take the Deadly Premonition videos they did. 4 of them, with over an hour of runtime, over a million views combined and minimal editing. That could be more profitable than any old video.

they are literally in a worse position now because they fired vic
he's going to win his lawsuits against them
the situation allowed more dirt to surface and make the company look bad
on top of alienating a chunk of their audience
they would have been better to just ignore it all

>a handful of 3 year old videos have more views than week old videos

Interesting...

Do you think the ceo of burger kind would do a shit video like this if they went out of business. Why are ecelcebs such egotistical cringefests.

Colin Moriarty said the death of Kindafunny would be joining the RT model. They joined and now they’re shit.

Meanwhile Colin is making more money than the entire KindaFunny team on Patreon.

i assume on was meant as one
which is a complete fucking lie it wasn't one voice acting job he got dropped by both funimation and roosterteeth plus dropped from multiple conventions

Completely forgot about cow chop, I guess after James and most of the other entertaining members left there was nothing left to watch.

Yup, all the new crew that they introduced to us during the house era peaced out. I think it'd be better if they just ended and Aleks went solo like James has been, with Brett as well since I like Brett.

wasn't there another one that had the guy who used to work at sourcefed? wonder what happened to them, I feel like I remember their videos doing pretty good.

>His lifetime passion project turned into a soulless corporation despite Geoff always being a anti-establishment type
>His wife poisoned their daughter with man-hating SJW bullshit since she was in diapers
>divorced Geoff's ass and abandoned them for literal years at a time
>Geoff has to raise a psycho man-hating teen daughter all on his own as a result (pic fucking related. You can thank Griffon for this)
>He can't even drink to take the edge off because he became a full blown alcoholic
How long before his suicide stream?

Attached: The apple doesnt fall far.jpg (640x634, 96K)

Yeah, instead they go in front of news anchors or interviews IN PERSON instead of a tripod go pro.

the internet being an echo chamber, those who make a living on the internet vehemently believe they are never wrong.
so, you layed off 50 people? not a good sign, but it's not the end of the world as long as you make some changes. alternatively, you can go on your podcast and seethe for 7 minutes straight. that'll reign in the cash

>Didn't fire any of the shitty achievement hunters like Matt, Fiona or Micah
Why?

Attached: 1501193777179.jpg (1000x741, 211K)

Millie's a teenaged girl. By the time she's an adult, odds are that she'll realize Geoff was the better parent and appreciate him for that. Which I'm going to bet will be more than enough for Geoff to resist the siren call of suicide. I mean, he's successful, well-liked by his audience, somewhat famous, and a father. He's done well with his life.

You sound like a faggot user.

>Red VS Blue was unfunny crap
>RWBY is shit
>I'm sure they did other stuff

I don't care about any of this and I lose nothing.

Attached: 2.jpg (383x543, 31K)

ITT we write an apology to RoosterTeeth, one word at a time. I'll start:

NIGGERS

Attached: 1566220760057.jpg (720x720, 38K)

>psycho man-hating teen daughter
You can tell all that from a meme haircut on literally the most impressionable age group?

Even worse, the majority of people who made the awful game they just launched are fine.
>Lindsay will never be fired because of Michael
True suffering. At least Micah fucked off, Lindsay and Fiona don't seem to be.

>UH WELL YOU JUST WANNA SEE US FAIL OKAY? WE'VE DEALT WITH THIS SHIT SINCE 2004
Lmao what a fucking crybaby.

Reminder that this leather goblin divorced his ass and fled the country so hard that he fell into an alcoholic depression that he still hasn't recovered from.

Attached: Never marry punk girls.png (1279x772, 597K)

Micah left like a year ago

Idiot teenagers rarely grow into intelligent adults.

>ScrewAttack got absorbed by these chucklefucks

Attached: 1564780282082.png (250x382, 154K)

You sound like an unpaid intern

*snnnnnfff* mmmnn, aged like fine milk I see. Look, you can even see the curdles.

They don't go in front of any news anchors they talk to their shareholders then fuck off quietly to some other business because they have "business" sense.

nigger like 90% of teenagers are idiots

>tattoos
>piercings
>dyed hair
disaster waiting to happen

If she's smart, she'll look back on that chapter of her life and cringe hard, probably bounce back the other way.
t. former hardcore lefty growing up

I have all of those.

And 90% of adults are idiots.

You mean death battle. They basically killed everything else

then the disaster happened

Well then guess what you are.

Who gives a shit. Ray left, Monty is dead, Gus does fuck all, and they hire the most annoying people to do their gameplay videos. Like seriously, how does anyone like Matt or Lindsay? When was the last time Roosterteeth did anything noteworthy?

But I do alright

Imagine typing this out, like you're writing the lore of a videogame character except its based on some nobody employee you don't actually know

She cute tho.

>waiting to happen
There is no "waiting", you already know it's a disaster when they have those

all who have betrayed vic must perish via the market.

Maybe he meant by the artsyle? It does not translate well into 3D. Some of the fights were ok though.

Damn, it's sad to see this go down. I only know rt for RWBY but I feel bad for people that got fired especiallywhen they poured their heart and souls to it.

This a hundred times. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Monty Oum was a fucking hack and his animation was shit. RWBY is the most generic dogshit anime that I've ever seen.

Rooster Teeth now has more employees that Bungee did when they made Halo.
Let that sink in a little before the despair hits

Attached: 1558779339350.png (578x302, 137K)

They ended their partnership with Sugar Pine 7 so they can burn.

If they fired everyone the audience hated then there would be no one but Michael and Gavin left.
People hated Jack for longer than most of the other people even started working there, his best role was sitting in on the Drunk Tank and getting shit on by everyone else. Matt isn't great but also isn't offensively bad like the diversity hires.

Sugar Pine Seven only had two good videos so it makes sense.

What the fuck do they do? I thought they had some shitty podcasts and made video game let's plays? I haven't watched them in a few years but I can't imagine why they have so many.

What ever happened to Gavin?

I'd be fine with this. Better than Lindsay, Micah, Matt, Fiona, any of the shitty other channels they bring it etc. Jack is nothing but shitty politics, and Geoff lately has been insufferable. Ryan, Michael and Gavin would genuinely be an improvement.

Looks cool, man.

I was actually excited about the news that they fired people until I realized they didn't fire Alfredo, Trevor, Matt, Lindsay or Fiona

Attached: 1542413263026.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Wait not Gavin I meant the little brown man. Fuck whats his name

Slomo guys. He makes more money off one video on that channel than all of Achievement Hunter. He also professionaly records for movies and adverts too.

they hit a large youtube craze, started a bigger publishing company, got more money. got sold and told to cut to bloat. they also got infested by really shitty people who didnt really have jobs and the animators they hired were kids who didnt know better. they put genlock and ruby on streaming services hoping to pull some audiences from there but it didnt work. Bernie was also spending most of his time fucking teens and if you werent part of the initial boys club circle you didnt matter.

Attached: IMG_20180919_144542.jpg (500x500, 49K)

He hated Minecraft and GTAV so quit to do Twitch full time. There's rumours he hated Jack too but I don't see it.

Fiona has got to be one of the most insufferable and obnoxious people I have ever had the displeasure of listening to but god damn would I fuck the ever loving shit out of her so hard I pass out for days.

Attached: 1547556842827.jpg (260x360, 18K)

Sugar Pine 7 is great, if you can't appreciate good world building that's your fault.

SOULLESS
>Sell out and become a massive corporation

SOUL
>Live in a single bedroom apartment well into your 30's and make puppet videos with your toy collection

Attached: a&TC.png (480x360, 319K)

Look here and you'll see a list of RT's recent good business decisions

Attached: 80945123078915.png (768x432, 159K)

Based. Jon is legit gonna kill himself any day though. Every podcast is an ever marching descent into sinking depression.

why do all of you idiots like rt? if they go out of business nothing of value will be lost. they never have, and never will produce anything of value.

>you don't actually know
>Implying

Attached: 1566422032505.jpg (640x355, 40K)

I\m still a little mad that he's not in the Halo Reach easter egg where Bungie pays homage to their biggest content creators.

>cringe rwby
>not based RvB s1-5

Attached: 1553927491775.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

RoosterTeeth is garbage, who cares? The people who were fired will probably end up better off than the people who were able to keep their jobs.

Can someone give me a rundown on this what is this hipster guy complaining about?

just got a huge nostalgia wave. arby n the chief was one of the first things my friend ever showed me on youtube.

Hes bummed he didnt get fired too and now he has to go down with the sinking ship.

youtube.com/watch?v=7zyBnFGE2ds

He still makes it, and it's still fucking fantastic.

I can two positive things about Fiona: at least she can be a part of the group and keep up with their energy without getting offended and triggered like Micah, and at least she's not so dangerously retarded that she probably couldn't survive in the real world like Alfredo. Seriously, that guy is so dumb outside his comfort zone of FPS games it's a miracle he lived as long as he did.

I hired tonnes of retards to do retarded stuff and now I've had to fire them. But not all of them just some. We've still got lots of retards just not all of the retards.

Honestly surprised with tmartn. I’d think he’d be in prison for the casino stuff

>"I hired a ton of paid interns but I never intended to pay them *sigh* it's not fair that the law caught up to me why did you haters tell them?"

I've barely watched any AH in the last decade so maybe you can tell me; why does Alfredo act and speak like he's some deep african ghetto nigger despite being one shade off of milk white and looking primarily of asian descent?

>aging hipster is revealed to be a has-been
>nobody is surprised

Colin would be in a better place if he was actually motivated/forced to put out more content
he's down to a podcast a week, and maybe 2 additional videos every month
his audience is strong, but isn't growing as much as it should
half of his appeal is his knowledge of the games industry, and that is mostly dwindling now, he's not getting new info or making new friends with devs

Jack seemed like one of the people Ray was closer with

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I truly fucking hope Mega64 lasts a long time. Something tells me Derek is the next to go.

It's a yank thing. If you're even 0.1% of any ethnic minority you milk it for points since orange man bad and all that.

>Geoff and Griffin are basically the seeds that planted the idea of hipster punk culture in my head as a youth
>They're now a repulsive lizard hag and a depressed and empty alcoholic
>MFW I have two full sleeves of tattoos and not a single friend without a tattoo
How fucked am I

Attached: nervous.png (640x604, 237K)

Because hes a faggot desperate to appear cool even though almost everyone dislikes him mostly because hes fake as hell.

Was he smart for selling out.

Yeah. Jack seems really friendly so I don't see it. I just think it was the burnout of Minecraft and GTAV. I mean I couldn't imagine playing hours of those games every week in the hope you get a shitty 30 minute video. They've done Minecraft for 7 years now for fuck sake.

Nobody else but blacks wants to claim anyone with a drop of black blood.

>punk culture
>giving a shit about idols to the point of questioning your lifestyle
Sounds like you're pretty fucked user.

>dumb frogposter
It's already too late

You need to overdose on heroin, it's the most hipster thing you can do these days.

Watched the video, but I haven't followed RT since around the time Ray left.
What happened that they needed to lay so many people off?

He's whining about trolls what is he referencing here? Is it something where he screwed up but rather than admit it, he's attacking people critical of him and trying to mine for sympathy? That's the feeling I get knowing nothing about this.

>Check roosterteeth's channel for the first time in like 5 years
>All of their videos are "EPIC JELLYBEAN PRANK GONE WRONG 0.o" clickbait shit
Jesus Christ what happened?

Not true, I've been trying to claim mullatoes for whites for a while but /pol/ keeps fighting me on it.

Grew too big too quick, then realized they overcompensated for their growth and couldn't sustain it.

Jack was the closest to Ray and Michael when they were first hired
they were from out of state, and Jack gave them a room in his house while they looked for their own place
he is a native to Austin and was the one who showed them around while neither of them could even drive themselves to work
it'd be hard to hate someone like that

are they even friends any more?

Attached: AS2I4166-5a499b2a.jpg (480x320, 122K)

Geoff ain't an alcoholic anymore. He's kicked the stuff cold turkey. Griffin's still a lizard hag tho

Hes talking about people who call him out on his bullshit and talk about the massive quality drop that has caused RT to become something nobody even talks about. They arent really trolls, just people being honest. People just call people trolls when they dont like what they are saying these days.

>I'm an exception look at me
Though what do you expect? Most mullatoes look 100% black, African genes are super dominant so they don't remotely look white. You'd be better off shitposting about Hispanics.

Probably the people who routinely shit on everything they do outside of the basics. No one cares for their games, their films or shitty TV show thingies they do on the website. Yet they keep doing them, and here we are.

Rate the AH members
>Ray>Michael=Gavin>Geoff=Ryan>>>>Jack>Kerry>>>Lindsay>the rest
This is my opinion from about 2014, I don’t know if I forgot anyone or if anyone other than ray left since

>muh deep lore about an old alcoholic

Gus is still friends with Burnie and Geoff. Matt was always sort of the least "friend" of the five friends but he's on good terms with them all. Joel lives on a different frequency than human life and doesn't understand the concept of friendship, but the other four don't illicit hour long screeches from him like most people do so that's a form of friendship.

Fled the country?

Guys please, stop hurting yourselves and accept the truth. he's gone

Attached: D5g6CFuWsAAeG_9.jpg (480x480, 12K)

user...

Attached: [Manaan Intensifies].png (392x336, 191K)

Huh, that's kind of surprising actually. I thought they were already losing popularity 2-3 years ago.

Or from the things we've heard about her on the Podcasts.

>Rooster Teeth
Serves them right.

That's good, it's rare to see anything from that time which maintained its essence and quality.

I also claim Hispanics for whites and somalis

>implying this wasn't kino as fuck

Attached: gunchucks.webm (998x562, 1.91M)

who the fuck is ray?

Attached: 1542512700150.png (600x600, 172K)

Good for you senpai, but I don't think shitposting is included in what I was talking about anyway.

He looks like a skeleton. thats the roughest 44 year old Ive seen in a while

There first "season" was great because it wasn't really a "thing" at that point - just steven filling a creative void left by sourcefed ending. The directionlessness and nonsensical nature of it all was what made it so good, since it was clearly steven and cib just doing and filming whatever they felt like.
Then they turned it into a "thing" and, as much as I hate the term, it genuinely felt like it lost its soul. On top of this, the videos in the months leading up to them being dropped had criminally bad viewer numbers. I can't blame RT for dumping a group of like 5+ people who can barely rake in 100k views a week when they initially signed a contract with 3 people who could get millions per video per day.

>waah, multimedia corporation is being bullied!
Fuck off

Are you underage?

Geoff is innocent, but that's what Bernie and Gus get for murdering Monty.

What is shitposting? I have never heard that word before

What is that thrasher shirt why is everyone wearing that shit? I went to the mall the other day and shitloads of teenagers were wearing it.

Nah, that was Sheena

Is $10k a month not much money to live in SD? He does work besides mega64, but giving up free money would be stupid

Bruce is coming back... r-right? It was just a prank.

She ditched Geoff and her daughter so that she could travel across the globe making wooden sculptures. She genuinely only sees her kid like once a year

RWBY was a fucking hit fad for some reason. They exploded because of it. But interest faded, as it does for these things, and now they're back to their old modest notoriety, with the staff and facilities of a million dollar company. Shit had to be cut.

Thrasher was a skateboarding magazine, no idea if its still around. I used to read them back before I realized it was 99% advertisements and a complete waste of money.

>Matt>Micheal>Ryan>Trevor>Jeremy>Geoff>Gavin>Jack>Lindsay>Fiona>Alfredo

Dude have you avoided any coverage on it? It’s his whole life

I'd say he got lucky, she looks like shit now. He should stop being sad about it.

Bruce left cause he knew shit was hitting the fan

>Matt that high
Has he gotten better since he first showed up? I haven’t watched them in a while

I dont know man, Derrick doesnt seem like hes planning on going any soon.
Also i really enjoyed the podcast without Rocco. The jizzghost bit wad great

I'm sure Mega64 as it is now will last a long time, Derrick just has that kind of "I'm not here" personality a lot. He totally gets into it from time-to-time

>I have two full sleeves of tattoos
ya dun goofed son

You don't get am over a decade long history of being a creep without there being something to it.

Jeremy > Ryan > Michael > Gavin > Geoff > Matt > Jack > Trevor > POWER GAP > Lindsey > Fiona > Alfredo

Attached: screaming.png (498x501, 425K)

Two exwives will do that to you.

Have you seen Matt?
Dude's always high.

there's no weight to this. There trying to spin the nunchucks so fast and so flashy to mask over the fact they can't animate.

Sure user, your photoshopped images and "Dude my cousin's friend..." stories sure do paint a pattern of behavior. That's how evidence works.

Wow, RWBY looks like that? I've never seen anything about it till now. Not that I ever planned on it. Now you ruined my clean streak with this ugly retarded shit.

>RWBY
Is it good?

Matt is capable of telling a joke, and has also properly capitalized on his reputation of being a bag of sludge disguising itself as a human being.

There's a rumor that Bruce left because off issues with the aussie girl.

>flop genlock
Didnt they manage to get it on TV and hire the GoT guys to work on it?

Bruce is too busy streaming and fucking Autumn now

>They all conveniently show up after Geoff finishes his big emotional speech.
Do people actually fall for this kayfabe?

Fuck no

liking this shit is somehow beyond the level of mental stunted that weebs are

If Eric gets fired he can finally unprivate all his old personal channel videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=h40TbasucWQ

It's called a sinking ship for a reason. lol at thinking people would want to come back

See No

This must be a joke

Did you not hear? Vic's lawyer embarrassed himself in court and most all his shit was thrown out.

You're so fucking stupid, user. Geoff literally says in his little speech that he made a conscious decision to do this speech before the podcast started, it wasn't spur-of-the-moment because nobody else had shown up yet. He mentions nobody but him is up there to call out they're all obviously standing offscreen watching him, or did them immediately shuffling to their seats afterwards not tip you off?

What the fuck I just found out Bruce is leaving funhaus.
Is jerma the only good content creator left? Everything else is dying or went to shit years ago.

They probably showed up during it, they just waited until he was done because walking into frame would have been bad.
Someone on the side probably told them to wait before going in.

How was the dude saying "I've spent my entire career helping to build businesses that rake in millions for other people so now I want to do it for myself" not reason enough for you?

oh my god shut up fag

elaborate

>Win his lawsuits
>HE DOESN'T KNOW.

>he fell for it

You literally tried so hard not to fall for it you fell for something else.

she was trying to slide into his dms and autumn caught wind. There's a whole thing about it.

Why did they think some generic mecha "anime" like GEN:Lock was worth the budget of hiring mainstream actors like Michael B Jordan, when RWBY is infamous for being voiced by literal whos from around the office, and everyone's fine with it?

Attached: 1522026518605.jpg (806x1024, 70K)

No, he literally says he doesn't know where they are.
Most likely is right.

>mediocre floaty "choreography" with no weight behind it
>with the camera work of a first year film school drop out
>kino

Attached: 1568421618019.jpg (355x355, 14K)

>There's a whole thing about it.
where can I read about it?

Holy shit Geoff looks rough.

What the fuck is Joel doing nowadays?

At the start he does, you're right, but he makes another very pointed comment at the very end, that would never have been made if they were trying to make the "illusion" that he was by himself.

What nigger?

>at least RWBY has good anima-

Attached: yang punch.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

I don't know what the fuck a GEN:Lock is, but if it some how manages to be more generic than RWBY, then color me fucking impressed.

Attached: 1559601527649.jpg (406x364, 58K)

I also chose those top 5 because they are the best at actually playing off of each other in vids
it really shows in TTT and Mario Maker, if you want to see Matt at his best
Fiona and Alfredo barely even talk to the other guys other than stating the exact actions on their screen

>tfw one of those literal whos completely derailed the lesboshit Monty wanted, and instead encouraged the main characters to be shipped with the absolutely disgusting self-inserts of the two shit writers who survived him
I never expected Ruby and Weiss to fuck, but when I found it was actually gonna happen until one of the VAs whined I got butthurt

Attached: mad pat.png (578x883, 70K)

Why is her head so much bigger than his?

Vic got as fucked in court as I've ever seen anyone be, and even has to pay the court costs of the people he sued.

Matt is fine

big names can bring in news. Kinda like how the Superman movie brought in Marlon Brando.

yknow I was expecting this to be alot worse, but what still brought it down was that weird 3D anime look. Is she supposed to be angry or sad during the close up or both?

Attached: what is this.png (1249x637, 840K)

Do you know what an appeal is?

It's just the new fad all the cool teens are wearing. throw in checkered vans, color block hoodies, aesthetic anime shirts with japanese text, black nail polish and earrings, it's what's in

It's especially sad because there's several real open-and-shut charges that were clearly in Vic's favor that the judge threw out solely from how stupid his lawyer acted. Hopefully he can appeal and get some legal counsel that isn't Youtuber clickbait.

Matt's the guy who just wants to make custom maps for people

Wait, seriously? Aren't they all massive SJWs? Why wouldn't they support some gay representation in the main cast?

Attached: 1507430455916.jpg (800x577, 92K)

But the case isn’t over yet? What are you talking about? Also fucked as in an blatantly unfair ruling?

constipated

>Bruce left
>all these projects that now never be finished

They didn't even get laid in that thot simulator

Attached: 9047140604_2219c5e19d_b.jpg (1024x683, 105K)

Because it wasn't made to be liberal it was made to be fat incel pandering.

Fuck chinks

Geoff hit the nail on the head when they announced the batman merch on a podcast a few days ago.
Warner owns them now so they're pushing to do as much as that partnership lets them do. Warner got them A-list actors to voice characters they would have otherwise had their own staff do, so why not go for it? As far as I'm aware Gen:lock did fairly ok returns wise so it's not like they dropped the ball.

The game they recently put out is a different story, though.

According to the rumor, anyway, Weiss's VA was wholly opposed to voicing any gay shit and stonewalled the idea.

Losers whining about losing and being whiny pissbabies?

>the lesboshit Monty wanted
Proof, yuricuck?

Does it at least have big ass tits?

Yeah, I also know it doesn't work when the accused was deemed incapable of presenting any evidence, and also had a shitload of procedural errors in their case.
(read the court transcript, it was ROUGH)

is there nothing more disingenuous when a greedy company tells an employee to fake cry so that a wave of layoffs doesnt get backlash

Who cares, RWBY is shit.

What did his lawyer do? Beard, right?

I am going to believe him solely to spite you.

Attached: racism.png (953x772, 1.08M)

No, fucked as in his defense was so completely incompetent the case wasn't handled properly, from having no evidence, forgetting to bring Vic's contract and missing deadlines for filing motions.

>it was made to be fat incel pandering.
If that was the case they would've made Weiss fuck Ruby

I’m surprised Alfredo was a permanent addition. Last time I watched he was a guest appearance

Nope. it's made and run by americans. It's made to be as PC as possible aka less then zero sexuality of any kind.

It's a cartoon wearing an ironic weeb skin.

she'll be fi-

oh they really started the indoctrination early, eh?

Attached: doomed.jpg (575x159, 38K)

>Jeremy
Ew

Matt's streams are comfy as fuck. No memes, no shouting, just comfy

>Muh racism
>When the insult I threw at him involved him being a yurifag

The judge was a curmudgeonly old shithead who wanted things done his way and not at all. Any lawyer worth their salt knows the only safe strategy is to play ball how they want it, but Beard tried to get fucking uppity and made a complete mess of some last-minute filings, then made an ass of himself in the courtroom.

The judge threw out almost everything solely to spite the lawyer without any real consideration of if the charges held merit.

Ah that sucks. I guess that why it had some voice actors I recognized at least.

Basically this.
You don't appeal a cause, you appeal a judge's decision. Vic's lawyers fucked up so bad that no court is gonna reverse the decision the judge made, because with the case he was presented, it was the right one..

Yeah Ray was on an AH podcast a few months back and they talked about when he quit and that it was basically because of having to play Minecraft all day during a 'hell week' of recording because they were trying to make a backlog of content since the other members were going to be out of the office for a long time due to filming that shitty movie.

100% of teenagers are idiots. We basically define adult as "someone we no longer have a justification socially to call an idiot". Some teenagers happen, by accident, to make choices and take actions corresponding to those of a clever adult, but they're all still idiots.