Is Yea Forums ever right?

is Yea Forums ever right?

Attached: BA43B5C6-57CB-45F9-BF08-578BBFA10241.jpg (1920x1080, 564K)

lol, wait till the 1 month over and see how many resub. Both capital cities are going to be dead

>2 years from now
>just u wait, once ppl have cleared naxx they will quit! classic is dead for sure then!111

It's a bubble

>They release tbc classic

no

That's actually not a lot of people compared to what I use to see back in Legion. In Legion I'd go to Orgimmar and that whole fucking area was packed.

false flagging as a shill doesnt work when both the products are made by the same company.

Why blizzcucks are always trying to prove their game isn't dead?

This looks nice. Is this a streamer server? I wait in queue and org isnt nearly as crowded

Empty compared to the just the Illidan server.

retail fags are literally making heavy attempts to not kill themselves
i love it

I wonder if that's the actual gameplan. What the fuck are they thinking for the long run?

We're 7 expansions in, so they just re release "classic" expansions one at a time with each new release?

Fuck no, that's dumb as shit.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING

That's a lot of mounts

>he couldn't afford a mount at 40
lmao how's poverty treating you?

Fuck I hope we get Classic+ and OGRES

>not a single person in that area on the left
dead game.

I'm new to WoW, but just made it to level 15. Does this game ever change from being just, "go here, kill 10 things, come back?"

Wow that looks so fun /s. What a mess, people cling to ugly shit when there are beautiful mmos out there

1.8k in queue
gna have 2 w8 until reel neet hours
got my shammy to lvl 20; harvester(mining/skinning) -- ghost boi.
shitting out dmg rn with a focus on attk speed(dagger) + fire dmg but I got that staff that drops off the last boss in WC and im shitting out dmg with that too -- need a btr dagger.
got a druid on foot as well gonna be a self-sufficient potion maker for all my chars.
mage made, gna bee aoe farm for gathering materials(mostly off humanoids).
all this 2 fund and run my main.
taking small breaks to play other chars (and with mild purpose) breaks up the monotonicity of things and feels fresh when coming back to level up in the zones. just fun to exist in this game

ive heard rumours up to Wotlk

a smart move would be to move in another direction than retail.
Therefore having two different games where one focuses on balanced classes, raids and instances and the other focuses on the world and community events in the form of pvp/ zone control, castle contesting, guild garrisons in the real world (not instanced), RPG elements and hard dungeons that aren't mythic+ speedrun aoe fests.

But because it's blizzard it'll probably just be each expansion back into the shitstorm of retail

4k queue
so this is what dead is to Yea Forums

Yea Forums said borderlands 3 will fail.... proved wrong...,

>hah, just wait two weeks, it’ll die!
>n-no wait I obviously meant two months
>so what if the game has been consistently popular for half a year? It’ll die any second!
>heh, phase 6 is sure to kill the game....
>classic tbc? Pfft, who wants that?
>wait blizzard no it doesn’t matter that classic is hugely successful please no don’t kill retail PLEASE NO I’LL LOSE MY MOUNTS I’M BEGGING YOU

Attached: 81FCE0A6-D914-42A9-88E5-1A8C43DA098B.jpg (601x508, 71K)

Classic+ is all I want, but the fact that nublizzard is too incompetent to do it correctly, and they’re way more likely to take the lazy route and just do TBC classic kills my hope

wtf is classic+ even? sounds like not classic.