Best Games Of The 2010s

ITT: Top Tier Games of the Last Decade, so other anons can avoid the trash

Let me start:

Attached: titanfall-2-cover-i31916.jpg (399x600, 101K)

best game no one played. i personally think they should have a mode with only the mechs and a mode with only the pilots. having both forces clunky level design

Attached: wife at home getting _____.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

Batman Arkham City
Euro Truck Simulator 2
EYE Divine Cybermancy
Grim Dawn
Kenshi
Etrian Odyssey III The Drowned City
Terraria
Victoria II
X3 Albion Prelude

BIG BLACK COCK

you are posted my choice OP

Attached: tfg draws scorch.png (3313x2153, 460K)

But both of those modes exist

thats literally in the game did you not even play it?
ones called pilot vs pilot and the titan mode is called titan brawl. theres also another pilots only mode.

>Euro Truck Simulator 2

Attached: 1568770840797.jpg (547x531, 81K)

>Titanfall 2

Attached: 1563565686477.gif (540x240, 2M)

finished this game last weekend, cant believe I avoided this masterpiece for 3 years, I deserve to die by cockchoke

Attached: F8enyMQ.jpg (802x500, 84K)

>r201
>skilled
the holo pilot makes it almost passable

Attached: religious essentials.png (2163x1205, 1.08M)

You posted my top pick already.

Another pick for me is Ass Creed Origins. Something about that game just kept me going the whole time, including the DLC expansions. Ancient Egypt is incredibly underutilized in games that aren't RTS and Bayek is a well written character. Fuck Odyssey though. Massive step backwards in my eyes.

This is advanced cuckoldry

This is a blessed thread, only good taste here please keep it coming anons

Attached: 1438921331199.png (500x738, 561K)

smart pistol isn't that bad. You have more than enough time to get a bead on the target and quickly kill them if they're in close enough range to use it, you just have to be fast and efficient.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Resident Evil VII (And REmake 2, for that matter)
Ace Combat 7
Devil May Cry 5
Yakuzas 4, 5, Ishin, 0, and Kiwami 2
Freedom Planet
Deadly Premonition
Sonic Mania
A Hat in Time

Those are probably my favorites of the last decade, off the top of my head.

Attached: 4e6.jpg (640x638, 116K)

Obligatory BotW, I get that some people don't like it, but if you enjoy the type of game where you can just naturally explore and go out on your own adventure, it's pretty great. Really the ability to go absolutely anywhere and do your own thing at the same time was pretty unprecedented.
Batman Arkham city is extremely overrated, all of them are (haven't played origins). Still fun, but the combat really gets boring. Not really top tier material overall.
Titanfall was pretty great. Each mission was unique and fun, gameplay was amazing, and the story was good. Northstar best titan.

How are your legs, user?

If you asked me who wrote the script for this I probably wouldn’t have guessed “the guy who wrote the Shrek copypasta.”

Fug forgot image

Attached: 2E067980-47CF-486F-8CD2-511BC6C5D2F9.jpg (460x215, 69K)

is this achievable natty?

Pilots...

Attached: 1558237933420.jpg (567x600, 189K)

I wish I could git gud at titanfall, being stuck on ps4 doesn't help

I'm pretty sure PS4 has the most active community tho. You have the most opportunity to git gud.

it goes on sale constantly and it's a well optimized game that runs on the fucking source engine, you can't play it at ALL?

People are gonna hate me for some of these but this is what I've had the most fun with this past decade:

Ori and the Blind Forest
Hollow Knight
Bad Company 2
Halo Reach
Bloodborne
Smash Ultimate
Rainbow Six Siege
Armello
Metro 2033
Far Cry 3
Darkest Dungeon
Breath of the Wild

Attached: 1567006775853.gif (960x540, 905K)

Oh yeah and Titanfall 2 but it was said before so I didnt want to steal OPs thunder on that one.

Attached: 1541126171959.gif (540x228, 1.44M)

Hell yea RE2 Rmake, gotta start 7, and also..
This one blew my mind, loved every second of it, they did a really impressive work respecting all the Doom legacy before it, while maintaning a modern shooter, and with good badass writing, cant wait for Doom Eternal

Attached: doom_2016_key_art.0.jpeg.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

I can but I don't have a good set up to play games with keyboard and mouse right now
yeah true

It's buggy, it's super unbalanced, it's hilariously easy to break in half and get super OP, but goddamnit the story, atmosphere, writing, and voice acting are all fucking excellent and the Perk system is one of the most ingenious ways to reward a player for playing the game i've ever seen, and the game rivals Black Ops 2 for most story mutability in any game before or since

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 47K)

Can't you slam a guy in the face and he makes the next mission harder?

OP here, thank you based user, those are really good games too, dont let anyone ever bring you down

Attached: approve.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

The game has a system where you have handlers per mission. Making a handler love or hate you gives their own bonuses, and I think fucking them over can make other missions harder.

Dark Souls. OP already posted Titanfall 2

Based Ace did it, so can you!

Attached: Tana.jpg (777x437, 183K)

My top 5 are:

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Fallout New Vegas
The Witcher 3
DKC Tropical Freeze
Doom Eternal

Attached: doot.png (2560x1440, 3.83M)

The issue I had with the Rocksteady Batman games is that basically none of them feel like a good Batman comic. They focus so hard on the batgod ULTIMATE BADASS wank that they miss out on the better parts of a good batman comic, the slower paced investigations and mood.

That said Batman is so overplayed right now that I'm not exactly itching for a good batman game.