Imagine wanting Sora over Geno

Imagine wanting Sora over Geno

Attached: 1548476299236.png (2518x1024, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ngSPb8S5ODc
youtube.com/watch?v=diM9DPid9Qk
smashboards.com/threads/geno-♥♪-return-of-the-starsend-savior-multi-discord-poll-in-op-vote-4-geno.446378/page-982
youtube.com/watch?v=1JkCwEZ_Uv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

Imagine wanting either, also fuck sans and fuck steve fags too.

imagine wanting any SE rep other than crono

Imagine wanting either of these shit characters.

Cope faggots
Geno is in

I do not want Sora for your bullshit reasons

I just want the fucking mix of Square Enix and the Jew mouse far from Smash. It's just a way horrible mix-up of pro cunt-moves

Imagine wanting either of these cucks.

Attached: 1560288837240.png (800x800, 38K)

Cheif did nothing.

>posts the worst DLC character

imagine wanting either

Genos will never get in lmfao, how does it feel to get cucked again and again

>dumbass tranjoke reveals his true colors
Pathetic

Could've just stopped at "Imagine wanting Sora"

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we're another day closer to JC Denton(yes, the Denton from Deus Ex) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tiers for the upcoming Fighter Pass when JC walks into the spotlight.

Attached: dentonmc.png (193x400, 30K)

Only thing geno brings is his 1 good song.
Black mage is just better Geno

Attached: 1542959594155.png (869x530, 306K)

>this is how Soralets cope

Attached: laughs in freedom.jpg (274x266, 32K)

ANOTHER anime swordsman... kys

Awful
But the Mii Costume, at least it's something for this dumb Genofag. I want him, but the Mii costume is fine 4 me. some fans on a triggered fanbase are not so shitty, and actually know about X character

Wooden Goomba

Attached: Geno.png (1071x977, 1.29M)

based and augpilled

Attached: 1555641467690.png (900x900, 272K)

As much of a KH fag I am, Geno should be in.

However this fucking thread is bait with the whole
>Brings nothing original to smash
Have you actually played the fuckin games?
Even still Geno is a fucking cult classic character that should've been in around Melee.

the Goomba meme doesnt work outside of Bandana Dee and King Boo

Who said anything about Sora, shitposter?

nobody even know who's the guy on right is, and where he is from.
Boomer shouldn't have any saying in new release of games.

zoom zoom

Attached: 1548729682853.jpg (432x434, 122K)

Nah, Next DLC character should be Segata Shinshiro

>ANOTHER toriyama JRPG anime swordsman

No chance he makes it in when Hero's there

Cope genzoomero

Imagine wanting either of these soulless mascot shitters.
Saber is in, accept it.

Attached: sample_4407ab6f4ec38e4e9d93e563b0f68e80.jpg (850x1216, 235K)

take a break from these threads
get some fresh air

Attached: relaxpac.png (128x105, 18K)

>Zoomero
El autocorrector maquinolaaa

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
GEX

Attached: 1552780925075.png (1280x720, 890K)

>nnn-blurgeshein thats not how that memes works *sniffle*
You sound like such a melvin

Why does Sora cause people to seethe so much?

>underwear under gater

always pisses me off, fucking retarded artists

Attached: 1563455868861.png (376x366, 305K)

it works for Dee and Boo because they actually are basic enemies with hats on
calling a character "[object] goomba" deflates the whole thing

Geno is pretty much the last fighter we need to finish the Square Enix trinity of never evers.

Attached: trinity.png (1200x1042, 584K)

>Geno
Hes not in you fucking idiot
Square isn't adding your shitty fucking puppet

>Genofags clinging to another Never-Ever group after Lizardbros bodied them
Pathetic

Attached: 1547789452897.jpg (600x800, 42K)

Imagine wanting Sora at all
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ngSPb8S5ODc

Both are shit.

You either fell for the false flags of trying to split the group of three neverevers or you're one of them

Attached: smash.jpg (550x352, 77K)

>b-but I pretended to like Banjo how could you have seen through me :(

every fucking time

>implying genofags aren’t banjofags

Attached: D80DAB41-027D-4904-93F8-0BB0DDB4ADD0.png (1696x846, 84K)

What the fuck are you talking about, you schizophrenic retard?

Your meme didn’t work in the other thread, it won’t magically be effective in another one.

Don't forget his 100% BLACK costume

Attached: 100% black.jpg (763x481, 26K)

IMAGINE wanting a character in Smash because you enjoy their games and those characters

Attached: 1550029212077.jpg (750x675, 460K)

bruh

bruh

Attached: brawlneverevers.png (267x189, 8K)

>schizophrenic
Oh, it’s you again. Carry on.

Attached: 35F138A1-FD32-441D-BF0E-82B9C477E4C6.png (301x261, 169K)

Even as a Trigger fag, I don't see the point of Crono being there when Hero's there. If anything I'd want Magus because Scythe.

Something something Disney character/anime swordsman/ zoomer character besides the series being almost 20 years old at this point, etc. That and people like to spit vitriol at any character suggestion no matter what.
It's quite easy to imagine actually.
youtube.com/watch?v=diM9DPid9Qk

Attached: 1568173553069.gif (459x640, 48K)

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day arguing about a baby game. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "screeching about who I want in a party game"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Attached: 1556136238870.png (600x622, 514K)

>again
What the fuck are you talking about, phoneposter?

that's crono

>p-phone poster!
Every time

Attached: F748670B-2D4E-4F5C-9C06-CF9A784913EE.png (586x647, 48K)

Shut up melvin no one cares

God damn, you faggots really do need your own containment board.

Phone posters aren't real people

Was that video supposed to prove something?

Now show the gigachad Neku

Cope

Attached: 84DD3343-65F4-4124-A288-B0255804E173.jpg (1024x1024, 157K)

Case in point, they're all meme-spouting niggers incapable of doing anything other than recycling phrases and images, same reason banning wojaks and frogs would improve this shithole, so go ahead tell me to dialate or seethe more or something, later homo

kind of cringe

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: FD820D42-01E5-49CE-AC9D-ED80AF97BE00.jpg (1024x756, 104K)

Based.

Crono isn't a popular pick.
Geno was always the most popular SE rep, there's no way they're not putting him now.

I want both, and I wanted Banjo and Joker. It looks like I've won regardless.

Attached: 1546661773800.gif (600x319, 3.94M)

see

>upvote!

Attached: 0324D964-5950-45A7-8BCB-0C07DE893ADE.png (231x218, 9K)

>he's also a wojak poster
These are the people that like Banjo.

>Implying this trinity ever existed
You fucker
You literal parasite
When Cloud got in, you all complained it wasn't Geno
When Hero was rumored, you all feared and even stopped your kerfuffle with Sorafags to join them against Dragon Quest

It was Sorafags falseflagging as Genobros. Genobros have always been cool with Cloud and Hero since they're fellow boomer picks.

kind of cope

>geno

Attached: 1541278058208.jpg (400x416, 25K)

Hi you obsessed autistic plantfag. Ready to get btfo by Geno's inclusion?

>fellow boomer picks
Are you fucking retarded?
Nobody asked for Cloud and Hero in the West
Cloud was an ironic pick back in Brawl

>I-It wasn't us I swear
You mean it just wasn't you, I'm willing to bet there were plenty of Genofags bitter about both Cloud and Hero getting in first

Attached: 1552098871319.gif (360x238, 2.17M)

Honestly Sora wouldn't feel right. Either you would get him without any reference to Mickey, Donald, and Goofy or they'll be in as a Mii costume and spirit which would open the door to other nonvideo game characters getting some sort of reference.

imagine thinking there will be a second square rep after how embarassing clouds representation in these games have been & sakurai all but directly saying they barely wanted to play ball and constantly cockblocked them. you already got hero and that was because dragon quest is a religion in japan so they had to go all in our risk their office getting firebombed.

you're more likely to get a character from one of the western IP's they own, the ones that actually make the company money in 2019 while they waste all their money on final fantsy games that bomb after going over budget

>that rare lighter
nice

Attached: 1534223058193.jpg (480x480, 32K)

smashboards.com/threads/geno-♥♪-return-of-the-starsend-savior-multi-discord-poll-in-op-vote-4-geno.446378/page-982

he's in

Attached: 1538888303703.png (1953x2868, 223K)

...the trash

I'm still here, Banjokes. You will woe the day.

Attached: Steens Stare.png (960x540, 154K)

Geno is the most out of place rosterfag pick and it's really weird he has such a large following. K Rool and Ridley made sense due to being major antagonists in their series. Geno by comparison is just a side character from a spin-off title, like Waluigi but in far less games. He's not even an important Mario character let alone an important Square or third party one. I really think it's just the power of memes at this point, especially when Europeans claim to want him.

Attached: hamble shamble.png (383x364, 139K)

Shouldn't that be rue the day?

The story of Super Mario RPG is his story. Geno is the center of the game. That makes him important enough to get in, certainly more important than memeshit like Waluigi.

Sora is a much better pick than Geno, Geno is just horrible, even Steve is better, literally fucking anything is better than Geno.
Enjoy your Mii costume when Sora gets in, because Geno has nothing going for him moveset wise to make him an actual fighter.

You don't need them. You want supporting KH characters and references? Use his best friend, his girl, the half of his body that's more popular than him, the Heartless, or anyone who falls under the umbrella of Organization XIII.

i only want geno because hes not another white males and nintendo makes no effort at representation

spbp

Why does this meme get posted every thread?

i really want the yo man

tekken deserves a rep and yoshi has the wildest moveset and designs

Attached: YOSHIMITSU-SOUL-CALIBUR.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

This
The Mii costume should please the Genobros
Still keep the hype up

Attached: 3047393_0.jpg (630x630, 48K)

It's funny how everyone thought Brave was the one character that they specifically wanted

Attached: Brave.png (748x1000, 1.35M)

Bosses can also be friends.

Attached: well fed frens.jpg (1200x675, 116K)

does anyone actually talk about super smash bros in these threads?

Attached: 27890.jpg (225x350, 27K)

Attached: Geno is IN.png (2932x1956, 1.34M)

No, rosterfaggotry only involves talking about who might get in next, and involves zero discussion about the actual game.

The fucking Marx user is less delusional than Genofags.

Genope deserve to be raped

Attached: 6585C89A-C8ED-4772-85DD-0B4FEF0B7ECC.jpg (1024x741, 66K)

He is connected to the central issue of the plot but his role in the narrative is more like that of an exposition fairy.

Who

When you fight Marx, just before he's revealed, his eyes glint. None of the other bosses do this.
The other time this occurs is just before a match start, the characters start as silhouettes, then their eyes glint.

Attached: Marx Eye Glint.png (1461x763, 1.88M)

Attached: genodenial.png (1800x1500, 404K)

Attached: 22.png (317x317, 72K)

Nintendo chose the DLC
Why would they choose Geno?

Imagine wanting either.

I can’t imagine that. It’s just too insane.

He’s literally the only reason to buy the pass so far lmao

He might not be in fighter pass, but after that's over, all bets are off.
Even this insane faggot might get his shit.
Or this fucking guy.

>detachable limbs
Oh, so a disjointed hitbox, i.e. exactly what a sword is

Except he's the worst character in the pass.

It was more of a duo with Ridley and K Rool (reptile bros) and Banjo is sometimes added as the 3rd never ever. Geno has always been a coattail rider.

He’s literally the only one that anybody has even heard of

This is sad if unironically, if anything the one to complete the trinity should be Crono or someone from the Mana series.

Imagine actually thinking this.

>1442 pages
You could probably play through Mario RPG like 10 times over in the time it would take to read that entire thread. How autistic are Genofags that they post that much? holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=1JkCwEZ_Uv8

Sakurai confirmed Nintendo still chose the DLC even after the Pass

I feel like Lara Croft should be next in line, but it seems many people are sleeping with her

Attached: Lara Croft.jpg (260x365, 20K)

Oh well then RIP geno marx and gexfags.

Agree in that she's being slept on, she is the third biggest SE IP and pretty much one if not the most popular girl in vidya. I was thinking on Crono or Mana to complete the trilogy of RPG characters from SE (Lara would be the one to complete sales-wise)

Why Geno, a literally who, shoud be put at the same level of two of the most known characters of the two most popular JRPG series ever?
Are you this retard?

source?

I would like Geno but damn I think he would feel underwhelming in ultimate. I want him to be crisp and fast like in project m

>Why does Sora cause people to seethe so much?

As a character because he's so HORRIBLY written Sora is bad. Don't argue he's canonically a seriously STUPID boy. Largely good for nothing and don't say "In KH3 he did so much while everyone else lost." Yeah well the new story DLC is correcting that so the other characters look useful and more competent while Sora is less effective. So Sora is now less competent and very stupid. He's tremendously UN-appealing as a result.

The other reason? People have seriously learned to HATE Disney in this decade for a lot of shit that's evil that they do, and I don't mean screwing up the Marvel Vs Capcom roster. No Disney has done some seriously shitty evil things outside of gaming this decade and people are learning to get angry at the Jewish Mouse.

The Disney characters are the only thing that makes Kingdom Hearts stand out from other convoluted JRPGs. Mickey Mouse wearing an edgy zipper-laden trenchcoat talking about anime metaphysics and swearing to avenge Goofy's death is a gigantic meme for a reason.

Crono would be the most fucking boring rep from his own game, let alone all of SE

A majority of KH fans don't care about the disney shit, we're more invested in Nomura's OCs. You don't even have Disney party members in a majority of the games.

Based

>A majority of KH fans don't care about the disney shit, we're more invested in Nomura's OCs. You don't even have Disney party members in a majority of the games.

This is true. I don't mind Disney being filler, but frankly and I'm about to piss off a lot of people by saying the following, the DISNEY characters are the worst part of Kingdom Hearts.

I play for the original characters, the music, the gameplay. I swear if Square Enix invented it's own spiritual successor to Kingdom Hearts that they fully own complete with their own Not-Sora type protagonist but who plays exactly like how KH fans love already with the Action RPG gameplay I would instantly abandon Kingdom Hearts for that. Not only that but if I need pre-existent characters? I greatly prefer others like anime ones or other videogame ones to act as worlds you explore. In fact I prefer even some other westenr franchises over any shitty characters Disney creates, especially since Nu-Disney's animated films are complete shit (especially those garbage Disney Princess films).

the worst part is when geno's costume returns, genofags STILL won't shut the fuck up
they LOVE being humiliated like this

>the DISNEY characters are the worst part of Kingdom Hearts
I can't really disagree. You're absolutely right.
The Disney aspect really holds it back, KH3's pacing is a prime example of this.

>t. erdrickfag trying to start a war

What did you mean by this?

Marle, Lucca, Frog, Robo, or Magus would all be much more interesting.

Imagine thinking that Geno has a chance as the last FP of THIS SEASON.

I mean, it's possible Geno can be added next, but we're pretty much at a point where all non spirit, 3rd part only characters will be part of the FP to give us more content, so it's likely that Squeenix might want to push another franchise that hasn't been represented in Smash Ultimate rn, and hell, we don't know if Squeenix is getting more stuff either. Just relax and go fuck yourself for thinking a fucking puppet would be added instead of the likes of Sora, Lara Croft, Crono, Lightning, Noctis or fucking Sephiroth.

Attached: 1565830018692.gif (370x330, 325K)

Who the fuck would even ask for Sora, he's a piece of shit, literally any other character from the series (Except for Donald and Goofy) is more likeable than he is, Sora should have been buried and forgotten after KH1, either Riku or Roxas should have been the protagonist for the rest of the series.

Imagine wanting a literal who wood gnome over based fawful

Attached: 1552023955153.gif (500x369, 439K)

>Lame sword for boring attacks
Hahahaha don't make me laugh, have you even played Kingdom Hearts to say that?