The games journalism industry was unironically better when they were just a bunch of shills that had no agenda beyond...

The games journalism industry was unironically better when they were just a bunch of shills that had no agenda beyond financial gain. I mean what was the worst that was gonna happen back then, that they were sellouts? All that meant was take their reviews with a grain of salt because the AAA ones were clearly paid for.

Attached: vVI1reP.jpg (655x600, 170K)

They don't have McGriddles in my country are they any good?

not really

how are mcgriddles bizarre? did no one ever make a pancake breakfast sandwich before?

theyre pretty good but then you deal with the shameful aftertaste of what you just ate

Yes they are hella good. Don't believe other user.

They're "ok", honestly I think the McMuffin is still much better.

It's McDonalds man, ain't nothing "good" there.

nobody but ameriblobs

Yes
Fuck you

just looks like a mcmuffin

Depends, do you like maple syrup flavor?
They're basically mcmuffins with spongier, softer bread that has little chunks of fake maple syrup scattered around inside.

It's sickly sweet.

Dunno man, quarter pounder with extra oinion, extra pickle and bacon is pretty good

Tastes nothing like one though, sweet vs savory.

You never mix salty and sweet. This is why I question American cuisine sometimes.

People refuse to accept the truth but EGM were always sellouts. They'd have an honest JRPG review, and even would tear apart games from small studios, but anything Nintendo received a two-three page review.

Attached: Koop.jpg (1000x933, 198K)

The cheeseburgers are good. And Big Macs when they're actually put together right.

>You never mix salty and sweet
brainlet tier opinion

No I know EGM and Computer Gaming World were always sellouts, but at least a sellout I can trust to just be a sellout, they're not trying to change the system for political reasons.

>today's headlines McGriddles
what did they mean by this?

Literally any other burger with the same toppings from another restaurant would be better.

they're dry as fuck

Imagine a breakfast sandwich but with pancakes for buns and everything is laced to shit with fake maple syrup

>You never mix salty and sweet
the fuck? do europoors really think this?

Unless it's BK, they'll find a way to make it worse.

ok retard

I miss when writers were allowed to express a real opinion.

Attached: 45464343.jpg (600x800, 95K)

>They'd have an honest JRPG review
That was somehow always by Seanbaby because that's the corner they would stick him in. But then he cosplayed as Iori Yagami, maybe he really is the best option.

based fucking griddles

No. I hate Mcdonald's Breakfast though.

I want a McGriddle

No he's retarded.

Half the fucking culinary works within gastronomy uses sugar or some other equivalent for desired chemical reactions.

It's just that when done well you can't really taste any overt sweetness unless it's supposed to be there like honey glaze.

I ate one and a mcmuffin to compare them. The muffin was much better, the mcgriddle has this wierd combination of sweet but also really dry, and not the good kind of dry like dark chocolate is.

>do europoors really think this?
salted caramel was invented in france, so no.

What shit bait

This thread shows you how powerful advertising really is

Literally the only good thing at McDonad's are McMuffins.

Advertising for a product that started being sold in 2003, even. In fairness, how can you not talk about it when it's plastered all over the page?

No. You're just as retarded as he is.

Are you fucking retarded? KYS. Even basic cheeseburgers from McDonalds are pretty good. Revaluate your fucking life.

>thinks mcshitnolds is good
>telling anyone else to reevaluate their life
zoinks scoob

They're okay but I never get them because I prefer egg and cheese biscuits.

>muh good old days
they were paid review shills then
they are paid reviews today

It's "good" in the way cup noodles / instant ramen / poptarts are "good". But if you real actual good home-cooked meals / healthy food / high end restaurants it's not that great.

It's just salt-right trolling that didn't get off the ground.

Hero of the thread.

That isn't the argument, the argument is at least then they were just paid shills and didn't have political agendas or call gamers "toxic". They weren't trying to change the culture, they just wanted money. Remember when the only real joke about Kotaku back in the day is they were always late to the party with news?

Attached: 9k=.jpg (225x225, 13K)

It never changed

Its just now corporations are playing the slow smart game for what they want to shill to their readers. Isn't it neat how Disney is progressive and one of the most powerful entities on the planet btw?

If you eat more than one you'll probably die from a heart attack, but they are absolutely delicious.

How can you people swallow McDonalds, or any fast food for that matter? I always feel sick whenever I eat there, and the after taste is horrendous and stays in my mouth all day.