Playing Cold Steel III demo

>playing Cold Steel III demo
>get to red and purple haired whore boss fight
>winning
>NOPE
>"just holding back, no personal kids"

I certainly have missed this bullshit.

Attached: CS3_Official_Dengeki_Poster.jpg (561x558, 112K)

Please don't remind me of that shit.

But that was the whole final act of Cold Steel 2, fighting a bunch of strong dudes, winning but then it turns out everyone was holding back.

It's the entire series. Not only the final act of Cold Steel 2. Not matter how powerful you get, your enemies are always stronger.

I haven't touched any of the CS titles yet. What went wrong?

The alternatives were
>they unleash their S-crafts on the first turn and wipe your party
>a bunch of highschoolers break the already fucked up power level chart of Kiseki by defeating 2 fighters handpicked and trained by Arianrhod herself.

I was hoping that they were unleash their S-crafts after five turns so I didn't have to play a fight I knew the outcome for.

Cold Steel 2's final act is literally a gantlet of fights against people you can't beat until you reach Crow, the only guy you can beat.

Too many games when it only has at most two games worth of actual substance.

That shit has happened since the very first game when Estelle Kloe, and Schera didn’t get absolutely destroyed by Loewe.

Imagine Bleach, if the entire series revolved around bragging up the captains, while showing zero proof of their capabilities.

>he doesn't take every opportunity to hone his skills in holding back
Haha...

Its getting old. Cold Steel 2 literally had Rean unlock his super powered dark mode and still get clowned on EVERY SINGLE TIME! I love Duvalie, she is a little dork but when even she is holding back after being clowned on for the whole game, I was left speechless.

Attached: duvalie.png (400x422, 151K)

Haha that's our Dubully for you

She literally goes "hahaha I was only pretending to be retarded" and then proceeds to continue being retarded while kicking Rean and company's ass while autistically yelling about Laura.

Attached: Maid_Duvalie_-_Akatsuki.png (2500x3200, 1.94M)

Wait I thought her super mode was just her REEEing so hard she suddenly was faster. She is too retarded to even pretend to be retarded.

>hahaha I was only pretending to be retarded when in reality I actually am
Sounds familiar haha

Attached: actualretard.png (737x795, 232K)

Without spoiling much. Just how retarded he goes on CS3 and 4?

it should have been 3 games max

She believed she was pretending to be retarded not knowing she was in fact, legit retarded while being so retarded that her super mode is fueled by her doing as such.

Being retarded shouldn't be rewarded but here in Kiseki land, it doesn't matter.

>western kiseki fanbase isn't ready for the absolute shit show that is sen 4
lmao

It only has substance for two. 1/2 and 3/4 should have been combined with the dumbshit ripped out.

You think I am not ready, brah I am just holding back.

Attached: SenNoKiseki3-6.jpg (1280x720, 490K)

Does Rean ever get control of his demon power and start kicking ass? That's really all I'm waiting for at this point.

basically he loses control and kicks ass instead

He will never kick ass because everyone else is still holding back.

Good enough I guess