Screencap this post. By 2026 the Nintendo Switch will beat the PS2s global sales record and here's why:

Screencap this post. By 2026 the Nintendo Switch will beat the PS2s global sales record and here's why:

>It will be the defacto home console and tablet gaming device
>Switch Pro, Switch TV consoles will be released Switch Pro being $300, TV being $99
>Nintendo will win over even more PC ports, AND android tablet games, which are huge and will only get bigger
>Android e-Sports tournaments will be done exclusively on the Switch rather than shitty Samsung tablets or iPads
>Gaming on regular tablets is dead. Tablets are absolute trash for gaming and people have been waiting for a proper gaming tablet for years now, Nintendo has finally offered a viable alternative.
>Exercise games will gain attention, just like the Wii. Eventually the Switch will be in just about every living room, bar, and arcade once Nintendo focuses more on this and prices it competitively.
>Nintendo can simply keep refreshing the lineup, much like a PC. The Tegra SoC has room to grow and can easily be compatible with one another despite the earlier revisions being much weaker. Nintendo can also release a "New" model like with the 3DS lineup very easily.

Attached: sonybtfojapan.jpg (750x877, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2005/11/30/playstation-2-reaches-100-million-milestone/
forbes.com/sites/davidewalt/2011/02/14/sony-playstation2-sales-reach-150-million-units/#30a902dc676f
sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/pdf/19q1_supplement.pdf
theverge.com/2019/7/30/20746712/sony-playstation-4-sales-100-million-milestone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sony won't mass dump cheap PS4s in Brazil. This is just not going to catch on like the PS2 with it being a cheap DVD player. The PS4 makes a shit entertainment system, most people's entertainment has shifted from TV to portables. Meanwhile, Nintendo has free reign to dump cheap tablets, AKA Switches there, since, again, it's a tablet and will receive tablet games, alongside all of its PC ports. The Switch is the next evolution of the tablet that Apple only wishes it could do.
>By 2020 Sony will straight up copy Nintendo with a similar portable console in the exact same formfactor as the Switch with a similar Nvidia SoC. This will be too late much like the PS Move from a decade ago.
>Portables are easier to break, also revisions and collectables will make it common for people to buy multiple variants, kind of like how the PS2 broke down after a few years and almost everyone had to get a new one.
>Switch won't have manufacturing issues like the Wii did a decade ago since everything is mostly mobile phone parts. The Wii literally sold out for 3 straight years before they got their manufacturing in order
>China's console market is open. This wasn't the case when the PS2 was sold

Attached: 1484590221932.png (1001x1163, 1.92M)

how much are they paying you?

$599 U.S. Dollars

I wouldn't go that far if I we're you. Don't act like that one user who said the Switch would fail and said he would destroy his PS4 if the Switch didn't fail.

100M

word

Attached: 1568727079625.png (998x1082, 244K)

As long as smart phones, iPad and Android Tablets exist it's unlikely to cross 150 million, Even the 3DS despite being around for 8 years didn't surpass the GBA worldwide sales. Casuals aren't coming back in full force to a dedicated handheld any time soon

Is that middle image from the 2016 election?

kkkkkk alá o amerigordo que joga numero de venda ao inves de joguinho no shitch kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Dunno about you but I'm playing my Switch right now, too.

YOU WILL DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1484527063205.jpg (558x845, 63K)

Wait, you mean the Wii DIDN'T already top that record?

That's actually surprising to me. Felt like that thing was so dominant sales-wise.

That's assuming the Switch sticks around for 9 years.

Wii couldn't even beat the PS1
>Wii 102 million
>PS1 105 million
>PS2 150 million

PS4 reached 100 million in July
it likely already surpassed Wii, and will overtake PS1 before the end of the year

you have braindamage, Nintendickchugger

The PS2 made literally half of its sales to third world countries like Brazil long after the generation ended. If you count sales based on country, it's a completely different picture.

Sony got away with selling over 100 million PS2s after 2006 and somehow people still equate that as being so much more successful than everyone else, when in reality a lot of people actually had Gamecubes and Xboxes during that era.

lmao, it won't even beat PS4 global sales. Nincels are so funny.

>The PS2 made literally half of its sales to third world countries like Brazil
source: my blasted nintendo anus

>Sony got away with selling over 100 million PS2s after 2006
PS2 reached 100 million in November 2005

by 2026 the ps5 will have sold 80 million and the ps6 will be announced

if I'm still on Yea Forums in 2026, I'll kill myself

>2026
>Switch
Not even the Wii had that long life span and Nintendo support for its last years was pretty weak, only got Skyward Sword and the western/murrica release of the operation rainfall games.

imagine playing on hardware as weak as the Wii U in 2026

I love my switch

Attached: games.jpg (2704x2028, 597K)

you mean 2009

By 2026 consoles would not exist anymore

>Nintendo will win over even more PC ports
Oh boy can't wait to play a bunch of games I already own but at 22 fps and 700p!

engadget.com/2005/11/30/playstation-2-reaches-100-million-milestone/

and also reached 150 million by 2011
forbes.com/sites/davidewalt/2011/02/14/sony-playstation2-sales-reach-150-million-units/#30a902dc676f

Attached: 1565066751303.jpg (637x1024, 105K)

but it hasn't reached 100 million yet
Its at the 99 Million mark though, so soon it will hit the 100 million this holiday season

you are in absolute denial

k

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 8.34.09 PM.png (508x200, 28K)

Attached: 1553300166663.png (2496x3571, 1.92M)

Attached: 1565137290950.jpg (2648x3772, 1009K)

>posting exact number of Xbone sales
that's how you know it's made up bull shit

>Sony revealed in its latest earnings that the company sold 3.2 million PS4 devices in the quarter ended June 30th, meaning exactly 100 million have now been sold in total. Sony was previously sitting at 96.8 million PlayStation 4 consoles after the previous quarter.
sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/pdf/19q1_supplement.pdf
theverge.com/2019/7/30/20746712/sony-playstation-4-sales-100-million-milestone

Attached: SIE.jpg (1200x675, 54K)

Attached: Ripperony.jpg (2648x3772, 2.06M)

How do I get a black Nintendo gf?

imagine the dilation

What's your favourite walkman game?

What made people stop being concerned about monopolies? Is it cause Nintendo and Disney make products carefully designed for the common brainlet to consume?

how does Nintendo have a monopoly on anything?
they aren't buying up other console/handheld makers
it's not the same as Disney buying up entire competing studios

dumb ass

Sony always win

>Walkman sales

Attached: 0EC07A5B-6927-4125-8976-E898D9E60616.gif (351x398, 101K)

You know "Bloodborne Machine" isn't a compliment, right?

Remember when people said the 3DS was set to outsell PS2? PS4 happened. Guess what launches next year?

>PS4 hit 100 million and killed WiiU
PS4 is trump.

Switch will be long dead by 2026, the life cycle of Nintedo console is 5 years which means it will be replaced by new in 2022.

Take out the handhelds and Nintendo has only one console in top 5 best selling consoles off all time.

Comparing 199$ consoles to 400$+ consoles.

I meant 199$ handhelds

>comparing 1v2, 1v2, and 2v3

>Switch
>2026
nigga they will have dumped the console by then and given us the Switch U

>Consoles still
Nigga, everyone knows it's
>NES
>SNES
>PS1
>PS2
>PC
>PC
>always from here on, PC, until the next revolutionary computer tech is developed

Nintendo did dominate handhelds always but now they decided they were gonna stop making handhelds I guess

someone edit this adding vaio, trinitron, bravia, xperia and shit kek

Where's xbox 360

Attached: 1507961554514.png (705x853, 47K)

I am curious to see what are they gonna do after Switch, hybrid again but would that even work second time or is it just one time wonder like Wii?

Xbox has always been shit, entire lineage of consoles has two exclusives. Jet Set Radio Future and the Halo seri- wait... one exclusive. Those are on PC too now.

And that one exclusive is just an arguably slightly improved remaster of a game available on PC.

Hey it's not THAT bad. There's also Panzer Dragoon Orta.

I would settle on a dedicated handheld that had tv output
not a hybrid, no dock/undock modes

Xbox is PlayStation Jr.

PlayStation used to be the only console that used the same name each generation. Every time Sony does something, Microsoft always turns around super quick "Y-YEAH, US TOO!!!" but without exclusives. It's embarrassing for Microsoft and anyone who still buys into their anemic, copycat infrastructure. If the next Xbox sells even as well as Wii U, it will prove how dumb some people are (if the sales of Xbone X weren't evidence of that enough).

Attached: download (1).jpg (410x595, 39K)