Japanese wiki has every single bit of information the game, characters, lore and development of the game out there...

>Japanese wiki has every single bit of information the game, characters, lore and development of the game out there. Written by dedicated fans.
>English wiki is filled to the brim with headcanon, dead memes barely anyone ever used, and flat out wrong information

Attached: uCVQbve.png (620x550, 168K)

that still seem like a lot, normally english wiki just has nothing at fucking all

if you want information your best english source is often, even if you don't care about those, trophy/achivement guides

Then make a better English wiki you silly billy.

>go to wiki
>huge fucking wall of text on everything and lore analysis that is all legit from a million untranslated side-works that is never mentioned in the games

>knows everything about a language he can't read

>tfw you head over a .hack// wiki

>english wiki has trivia section
>it's mostly mistaking common words and phrases for references to musical groups and movies.

This is true for the FNAF wikis, maybe because Japan doesn't have as many theorists mucking things up and only rely on the games

>go to wiki of a game
>entry has little to no relevant information on the subject and instead just repeats what the game blatantly states
hate this shit so much. I dislike going online to look stuff up to begin with, and only do it as a last resort, so when I come across a wiki article that says something like "this item worn by [x] soldier. Provides 5 [stat]" it just pisses me off.

>look for a wiki
>only has fextralife

Attached: 1307316260256.jpg (694x448, 97K)

>Skill THING [does something awesome]
>go to wiki
>Skill THING [does something awesome]
>go to japanese wiki
>shows a detailed damage formula, percentage to apply the secondary effect along with exceptions and the rest makes no sense because of google translate

>>English wiki is filled to the brim with headcanon, dead memes barely anyone ever used, and flat out wrong information
People always say this about the Touhou wiki but I have yet to see any proof.

Jap's have game wikis?
I assumed they were too technophobe for same reason they keep using western manga sites to do eveerything.

typically they even have multiple one for a single game and they are fairly well filled, end up having to figure out which one is the best

>This page is empty, but you can help fill it out.

fill it out faggot, every single one

amerilards doing what is natural of them: counterinformation

>casually browse the Japanese wiki a bit
>go back to playing online
>everyone is amazed at how much you know about the game and even end up joining your guild because of the info you keep giving out

Attached: 1350148814876.jpg (850x595, 236K)

>english wiki for a game
>its just ads that crash your browser
Why is this so prevalent

Blame fandom/wikia, it's the engine quite a lot of wikis run on

>search for a game wiki
>it's wikia fandom
>it's the oficcial one at that

Attached: 3127.png (202x258, 45K)

>check Nioh wiki
>Nagayoshi censored in the middle because it contains gay
Well played Wikia

>half the wikis cant use words like gay etc
>"this wiki will get banned if you use these words" blah blah blah
and yet actual wikipedia has a goddamned article on the word 'faggot'

Someone post that icarly wiki

Fitting image.
Have you seen Flandre's wiki page?

Attached: 1566503252081.png (598x404, 203K)