Why haven't you played a JRPG today?

Why haven't you played a JRPG today?

Attached: 1568494884522.jpg (800x800, 129K)

I played Pokémon

because I'm not a virgin

I can play other genres, you know.

>Why haven't you played a JRPG today?
I just spent 3 hours playing pic related. Only reason I'm here now is because my vita is charging. The game is honestly a lot more fun than I was expecting.

Attached: 40624645607867.jpg (600x338, 58K)

I did, I pirated Octopath Traveler and god, it's so fucking boring.

Went for the Switch version of Ryza, just hoping it's not a super severe visual downgrade from the PS4 version.

replaying ff7 with beacause, its pretty fucking stellar

Because atelier hasn't been good since meruru

Attached: kuso.jpg (1019x412, 120K)

Does FF XIV count? Otherwise idk, give me a suggestion for a good one.

None have really caught my eye lately. I'm waiting for more SaGa games to get localized.

Ayesha was alright outside of the incredibly low difficulty.

I'm playing Sword Art Online and the only reason i played it was for cucking the girls but its taking quite a long time to get to the cucking.

>incredibly low difficulty.
None of the atelier games are hard though

I don't see much reason to play jrpgs anymore since I can just watch fantasy anime and it's pretty much the same. I don't have to deal with the 30+ hour grind and VN dialogue just to get to the good parts.

I don't have switch and PS4 sucks

They at least aren't 100% braindead like the dusk games.

Which ones are you referring to?

Rorona and Totori. They aren't particularly hard but their gameplay usually ensures that you're always doing something and have a failure state to worry about. I remember playing through most of E&L and pretty much every month left me sitting around waiting for things to happen because it was too easy to complete everything. And battles were so easy that I never had to worry about dying.

Are you seriousing me?
In Rorona you could complete your task in a few days then just fuck around for the rest of the month too

I did, I'm playing FFVI blind for the first time

>blind for the first time
Why would you put that part in

I don't have time.
I am playing other stuff before Dragon Quest XI S comes out.
I have to go wagecuck later, and I hate it. Fuck work. I want to be a NEET.

waiting for the complete edition of DQXII for the switch

Scratch that octopus and put the Ghost instead, ghost is hotter.

Literally going to buy Atelier Ryza day one, even if I have to drive to a store to do so.

>All the smutty clothes are going to be hidden/released behind their multiple season passes
Those dirty bastards at KT finally hooked me.

Not my pic. My vita is somewhere else charging.

I really like jelly tho. Her character design and personality are the best from the supporting cast thus far. Even if she feels weaker than all the rest, her splash damage passive makes her not entirely useless at least.

I've been playing Nep VIIR though. It's awesome.

had work training today from 10-4:30 but when I get home I'm gonna play some FFIX. The AP grind is cozy.

Unless they go out of their way to improve it, most of the dlc clothes are not worth it. The last 2 games(Lulua and Lydie&Suelle) just had bikinis and reused other character's clothes for dlc. Firis was the last one they put any effort into the costumes.

Alterlier games have always been terrible.

I've never played an Atelier game before. Is this a good one to start with? Do I play as the yummy thigh/feets girl?

I've got a bunch of jrpgs lined up to play but they all require full attention. Are there any comfy jrpgs made to be played while half asleep yet aren't terrible games in every way?

Ryza!

Attached: 76823754_p0.jpg (1152x1920, 994K)

Why are people footfagging Ryza harder than usual lately? But yeah, it's the beginning of what will probably be a new subseries so fuck it, you can start with Ryza. Rorona Plus is a better starting point to see how the series used to be but if you want to start with Thighs McGee, that's fine.

Cause Ryza comes out next week so it would be reckless to start one now.

Imagine being this retarded.