Greedfall

Give me sequel now or I'll let Kurt speak.

Attached: LhEy8YGknj.png (654x581, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0O6rG4ViA5R
youtube.com/watch?v=kO9Q1djwCkk
youtu.be/_wzZIIm3iWs?t=509
camzillasmom.com/greedfall-2019/vedvilvie-all-campfires-map-greedfall-2019.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lbfOtfjmvQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give ME Aphra wife!

Attached: Hat Aphra.jpg (780x438, 46K)

>Insist

vocaroo.com/i/s0O6rG4ViA5R

What!

Objectively did nothing wrong.

Attached: 0hAS.png (523x699, 802K)

Is that normal that I still can't trade with the Native Merchant in New Serene? Yes, I got him the Loicence already.

If I approach him Sardine always says "I'm just passing through". For some reason, his Loicence is still among my Quest Items.

Try talking to him after you visit his village and talk to Ullan.

did you free his cousin and got his stuff back

Ah, I was about to visit the area anyway, thanks. Mostly b/c of the Bridge Governor (and therefore with Kurt + Vasco) but still. Do I assume right that I really should switch him with Siora for the Ullan part though...?

Yes, immediately as he said. His cousin stood by his side for a while, then he was gone by the next time I came back to Selene. I thought re-entering the area would unlock his stock, but it seems the visit is also required.

Currently seeking the King after he took may boi

Attached: 1568634863845.jpg (300x265, 20K)

Cant write Greedfall without ree

Just got past that. I can't believe that wasn't the end.

>Do I assume right that I really should switch him with Siora for the Ullan part though...?
Nah, not really.

Ora ora oraaa

Attached: 2019-09-18_20-23-55.webm (944x856, 1.98M)

What was the point?

Attached: img_4203.jpg (720x480, 77K)

kek

Give ME fast wife!

The point of what?

Stone prison

>>You shot your load too quick
OOOOOOOH I'm cooooming Ol Menalway

Worth $50 or what?

Attached: EntryLevel_635x250_1383316021.jpg (635x250, 33K)

I hope they make a sequel. I'd like to see the world and lore get fleshed out. It would be rad to have a game set in the heart of Theleme territory or maybe keep with the theme and have a new expedition to a frozen continent.

Attached: 1110664201994.jpg (449x642, 104K)

It IS worth it FOR wifes user! Do YOU like wifes user! (Do you! Do you!)

I think he was going to do a ritual to heal the God or something.

To isolate him from the ert, renaigse

Why not just kill him

No. Sweet the entirety in serene, with the maps being different districts. Com was the most interesting of the factions

FUCK Theleme. I want more of Serene.

That's the next step

I want more colonial adventures!

I'd like it to be about court intrigue back in the old world and maybe stopping a war between CoM and the other factions with the MC becoming leader at the end

There's no fucking point in the stone prison!

>everything is just a keikaku of CoM's Prince

Attached: 2123.jpg (640x1098, 550K)

So is En on mil Frichtimen connected to the entire world or just the island? Is another being responsible for the earth poisoning the continent?

Attached: siora.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

yes

They made him bonded with the earth, but he is earth aids. Bonded return to the ert when they die. He was putting the renaigse in a magical condom before busting, renaigse

Greetings. I'm De Sardet, Legate of the Merchant Congregation

En on mil Frichtimen is a nature. And nature is everywhere. Doneigada lose their connection to the nature in continental cities because everything is "civilized" and there's no raw nature in stone jungles.
Plant trees, fuckers.

Attached: De Sardine.jpg (750x428, 42K)

Ohhh... that makes a lot of sense.

I'd like it to be about court intrigue too, but I don't see why it has to be so grand scale. A country conspiracy isn't as interesting as a plot about the powerplay between the merchant families imo.

Yeah, and then Sardine stabs him and SUDDENLY no one objects or needs a shitty stone condom. Please.

the male voice actor is actually really good

The scene where you find out Constantine has the malachor is scripted and acted better than anything bioware has done in the last decade. how the fuck is this possible?

gods are ecosystems
frichtifag is the island's

the female voice actor is actually much better

? Because no one else sees what the king sees at the point where it's relevant

SOUL
Greedfall writers actually go outside.

This

Attached: Phenotypic-sexual-dimorphism-in-the-guppy-Males-top-are-smaller-than-females-bottom.png (850x608, 747K)

Was that the single best moment in the game?

Damn, didn't know the fury buff was this good

Charisma check failed. If we needed to do something before stabbing Constantine, the Goddo would've tell that to Sardine. But he didn't.

>what are the coup and the ending

Attached: pure kino.jpg (1440x1440, 2.07M)

It could be just CoM stuff yeah, I'd imagine the next game would be bigger though so they would want to do stuff on a grand scale.

When Mev gets shot.

They're both decent.
Male sardine plays a perfect foppy limpwristed noble, female sardine is more confident in herself

That too. And arriving to Tir Fredi

pretty much every cutscene has a top kino moment
the scenery as you make the final decision is great too

>It IS worth it FOR wifes user! Do YOU like wifes user! (Do you! Do you!)
But I'm gayer than a goose user.

Attached: al.jpg (400x225, 13K)

For all we know, serene is bigger than the entire island. Hell, if the just did it to actual scale of Venice it would be a humongous world map

I've played Bound by Flame and Greedfall. I enjoyed both of them. Is The Technomancer worth playing too?

>AA cinematic directors have better taste in composition and dynamics, almost a kino level, than AAA cinematic directors
What the actual fuck is going on with gamedev right now.

Attached: 20190918092342_1.jpg (2560x1440, 938K)

You all executed the spy, right?

Don't ever reply to me again you massive pile of shit.You fucking subhuman. Fuck you.

Attached: 1568595348492.jpg (1080x948, 104K)

Of course, easiest choice I've made in a RPG

If you like those, yeah. It's pretty similar to Greedfall in terms of gameplay. Just know ahead of time you'll be fighting your way through those caves under Ophir a LOT

Without a second thought.

Attached: 20190918092717_1.jpg (2560x1440, 618K)

If you do the bad end of the game you can headcanon yourself into thinking that you have homo sex with him.
That's what I did and I'm mostly happy with it seeing as the only gay romance option didn't work for me because apparently I chose the wrong dialogue response.

That IS okay user do NOT worry user! I am NOT gay BUT gay IS okay user! Here IS Greedfall male wife user!

Attached: Hat Vasco.jpg (722x400, 32K)

>Burhan tries to claim he totally didn't order the spy to kill you, your Excellency
Honestly fuck Bridgefags

If you enjoyed Bound by Flame you'll enjoy just about anything

Think this was mentioned at an earlier thread but,is there differences between blade and blunt with level 3 smithing besides the moveset? All I'm seeing is shit you miss between strength and agility attributes.

I'm about to start my first playthrough and I have a few questions.
How pretty is the female custom character? Are there qt lesbians for romance?
I read there's a playstyle close to ME's Vanguard class (aggressively dashing/teleporting and incapacitating groups of enemies). Is that possible?
Can you reset stats/skills?

Attached: 1265737879301.png (900x1062, 1.22M)

No!

Vasco is for FEMALE Sardine only. I [INSIST].

Is the writing any good? I'd classify greedfall as decent to good, but mars warlogs was absolute dogshit writing imo. Which is it closer to?

>that smug fuck always acting surprised when you tell him about anything the alliance is doing
god i wanted him dead so bad

What! Male Sardine CAN romance Vasco user! He CAN do IT user! (He can! He can!)

There are like 2(1) decent presets. Yes. Oh god yes. Yes.

Elex or Greedfall ? For those that played both

>Are there qt lesbians for romance?
Siora is the cutest and also probably your sister
>I read there's a playstyle close to ME's Vanguard class
High level magic
Skills can be reset with an item

a demon playthrough was actually pretty fun

Fuck off yurishitter
Yes
Yes

You can actually achieve that, but you need dead Kurt for this.

Greedfall because it doesn't require you to cheese the last 20% of the game.

It depends. I'd say greedfall.

Give ME Siora wife!

Attached: Biggest Siora.jpg (1600x900, 121K)

Male Sardine is for SIORA only!

Elex has better exploration. Greedfall has better everything else

how does this end up happening? by not doing his quests before the coup?

You can't cheese when even build is cheese

No! Give ME Aphra wife!

Naturally. At the time I didn't even consider it, but I'm glad it made Mev happy.
What happens if you let him go?

>co-existence demon playthrough where you become

godking

Attached: 1566261306141.gif (400x400, 896K)

Yes. Then the game forces you to choose between protecting Theleme city or Hikmet, and you also can't catch the leader of the rebellion as far as I know.

Attached: 20190919033131_1.jpg (2560x1440, 284K)

They are both different kinds of games and I really liked both.

I took it to mean that the king didn't actually want to kill your cousin. He was going to somehow undo the mutation, or just keep him alive but isolated for all time. They really should have had an option to spare the king and his wife, but then there'd be no massive native rep hit to test how friendly you are with them, and no conflict in the story.

>the game forces you to choose
but not only did I save Hikmet first, I then did the entire Ansili side quest and still made it to Theleme and saved them too

That fag asked for it. Should've at least try to talk to Sardine instead of being an aggressive little bitch. What the fuck was his problem anyway

Elex also better world design, everything is handcrafted while greedfall recycles assets way too much

Who did you make High King? and why was it Duncass?

I honestly haven't played after getting cheevos. But it's weird, because when I went to Hikmet, the quest with Eden automatically failed.

Elex recycles a shit ton of assets user
I would say Greedfall has far better environmental design. It only shits the bed in the interiors which is pretty strange. They've created a ton of good looking setpieces on locations

Because he's the best choice. I honestly expected them to pull off "let's make Siora a queen" card.

Isolation and pressure are bad for you and he has been gone for years.

SMOKIN' GUN HOT TO THE TOUCH
WOULD COOL IF DE SARDET DIDN'T INSIST SO MUCH
YEAH

Why couldn't an idiot god whisper to someone else?

Give ME out of touch wife!

Eden? What? The issue there is that you progressed the main quest too fast. Eden is a side quest.

Is the wounded Guardian you fight in the prologue unique?
I just realized that I finished the game without seeing it's kind once, unless you encounter one during the bullshit expedition notes fetch quest.

His problem was that he was given visions of your cousin becoming a dark god that consumed his god. You know, like how he nearly does before you killed him.

I know, that's why I'm saying it. Apparently faction quests fuck up when you choose one over another.

I was wondering if the palaces and coinguard barracks all have the same layout so that people don't get lost in them.

It has nothing to do with the faction, it has to do with you heading into the endgame and sidequests getting locked off because at that point in the story you need to have either done them or the window to do them closes.

And yet he decides not to kill him. Is he fucking retarded? What's wrong with Sardine in this situation anyway? Does his god suck in explanations? Seriously, fuck Manyfaced. What a drama queen.

lol what a fucking incel. I bet you was one of those subhumans saying Alexios VA is bad. KYSSSSS

>the coup
>into the endgame
Please. And it didn't fail when I went for Theleme.

>unironically playing AC

Imagine not killing spy or those faggots who tortured kings wife

Almost certainly to cut cost. They're not very navigable either way.

>wolves hunt in p..
ahem
take 2
>be careful you're soa...
ahem take 3
>no one has as many friends as the man with many chee...
ahem take 4
>you're magic is low, drink your potions!
perfect

>When Mev gets shot.
That whole cutscene was basically shot for shot the original trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=kO9Q1djwCkk

I didn't kill those faggots who tortured kings wife.

RENOUNCE
YOUR
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Attached: 230587246723.png (1355x657, 654K)

*becomes your god and ruins you faith*
Nothing personnel.

sweden yes

>religion so bastardized they find the holy land and immediately assume it must be full of heretics and demons
>refers to the native's magic as "pseudo-magic"
oof, yikes, cringe

>Congregation outfit
NO SARDINE NO

i assume if they had a bigger budget, there'd have been a crowd watching instead of just fishman

So solving the little stone puzzle when going through that trial doesn't affect anything, does it? I just remember it saying "aha, I did it" and that was all.

I stabbed Constantine

Attached: 124801735.png (200x232, 14K)

What a shame.

>Good night sweet prince

Attached: 1534837895174.jpg (500x666, 80K)

>dude in the merchant prince outfit shoots her
>same dude in merchant prince outfit shows up

Attached: gnight.png (1068x96, 58K)

Was plunging world into chaos really necessary?

Attached: 20190913052103_1.jpg (2560x1440, 628K)

>In Greek mythology, ichor (/ˈaJkər/ or /ˈJkər/; Ancient Greek: ἰχώρ) is the ethereal fluid that is the blood of the gods and/or immortals.
>mal (french) - evil, bad, harm, ache, sickness
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Attached: 1523307354528.png (247x239, 19K)

>god cousins ending is literally "I choose malichor"
How kino can we get

Without saying much, it's closer to Mars War Logs. The Technomancer is all about the title, which is (You).

no u

Attached: greedfall san matheus.png (1858x1059, 3.03M)

FAKE NATIVE PROPAGANDA REEEEEEE

>Do Theleme quests
>Basically the Inquisition is a edgelord right wing death squad doing all kinds of awful things
>Queen is based in burning their leader's ass over an open fire by making him look even more stupider with each quest.
>Finally finish the quest with the Nauts and the queen says "Fuck it, lock 'em up and throw away the jail".

>MFW Petrus is smug as shit during all of this.

Attached: [High Chaos].jpg (1920x1750, 929K)

I never thought of this holy shit

the markings don't quite match, and didn't he travel to the continent to spread the word and give his people magic?

huh

Attached: thonkin.png (920x857, 40K)

PLOUGH THE BRIDGE CUNTS

>petrus has you get blackmail on her for no real reason
>it never comes up again until the ending slideshow
>it gets him elected cardinal just like she said it would
fuck that guy

No, he already gave his people magic before he came to Tir Fradi. Tir Fradi is supposed to be wehere he spent his last days.

So what unique gear is worth using over gear with 2/3 slots?

>heh, sorry about letting your mother and the woman i love die a horrible painful lonely death, my child

He doesn't have to do his face paint every day the same way as the high king did it for him, you know.

War... war never changes.

Attached: 606880_20190911154723_1.jpg (2560x1440, 2.65M)

>cape color is much brighter than the blue on the serene outfit
AAAAAAHHH

killed the spy, killed asili, easy

How the fuck does Domitius keep getting away with it?

Attached: 1366640639750.jpg (960x720, 94K)

>killed asili
>not arresting him and letting his reputation get tarnished before being publicly executed
i did wish i killed him right aftert arresting him then finding the note in his room about giving constantine the malachor

>faces and writting better than DAI and ME
Top kek

this game would have had some really great advertisements if it was a fucking movie.
I don't know one single thing about what the game is or how it plays though.

I like how this is immediate response of the ordo guy in expedition camp
yeah man natives specifically painted some fake news on the wall of some random cave deep in the swamp on the offchance some renaigse stumble upon them several centuries later

the lack of grease and tired faces is neat

>Congregation of Merchants: Hostile
oh fugggg

what a shame

It's an RPG you make you character (who is a diplomat) and you do diplomatic shit whilst sometimes going banana tiger

how do i increase my standing with coin guard, they're at nice but they need "friendly" in order to get best ending and after treason i'm not sure i'm getting more from them

Attached: mfw.png (1280x720, 611K)

How?!

Fuck Egon's shit up. That's it.

why did they even bother putting in +CoM rep?

A BIT OF POISON ON MY BLADE

Someone's been playing too much Shin Megami Tensei.

A BOMB!

yes it appeared because the continental god got sick

youtu.be/_wzZIIm3iWs?t=509
opinions on this? is the combat really boring and the variety low? i'm thinking of getting this but i'm worried i'm fooling myself and i should just go replay mass effect 2 again or something

>Constantin just starts flat-out yelling "holy shit I'm gonna DIE"
It was too real for me

Attached: 1395969996316.jpg (520x678, 15K)

>Party Size Mod is released on Nexus
>has options to be alone
My character can finally be alone for once.

>and also probably your sister
She's from a completely different tribe

It's a very good classic Bioware title on a budget, think Pre-Mass Effect.

Attached: 1566865535056.png (1024x1732, 1.18M)

Spanish sardines have just the right amount of spice

Combat is serviceable if you don't fall for the magic meme. It's not great and it's certainly janky, but it could be worse.
The variety of it is non-existent, though. All animals except for the faggot lizards are fought the same way and pretty much the same can be said for the human opponents - except they have gun. The boss types are alright, but even they don't have that much going for them. Also, every companion has only 2 combat barks and they reuse them every 2 seconds. I'm not exaggerating.

Worse than the combat, in my opinion, is that this game only pretends to be an RPG. It's an adventure game with RPG elements at best. Still fun, though.

>Also, every companion has only 2 combat barks and they reuse them every 2 seconds. I'm not exaggerating.
A BIT OF GREENBLOOD ON MY BLADE

Is there any evidence of this other than them both being old dudes with long hair? How would he even stay alive that long?

>combat barks
Siora is the least annoying with this because they're in her native language so they don't stick in your memory. Come to think of it I don't remember any of Aphra's either.

>father of continental magic
>knowledgeable in native magic
>bonded to a demi-god

On another note, I think it's important that many things are left a mystery in a good story, a good story lets the imagination wonder.

Attached: 1530908875588.jpg (535x443, 144K)

>Come to think of it I don't remember any of Aphra's either.
Who's aphra?

but isn't combat a big part of the game though since it's an adventure game? are the missions and story really that good? mass effect had solid combat if a bit boring (not a big fan of cover shooting), kotor's turn based combat was a bit boring but the story and characters were so entertaining that i didn't mind really

>nig companion is actually the best for boss combat because she's strictly ranged
>no one uses her because she's the last companion you get, and a nig
WATCH OUT, GRENADE!

He's a Saint and the person who introduced Light magic to the Continent and then later became very close to what looks like a high queen. You find him as an old hermit who gets very upset when you kill a nadaig, and as we all know nadaigs are what the old high kings/queens turn into.
You killed Saint Matheus' wife.

There's no woman mentioned in anything mentioning the saint either. I think it's more that the old man is there just to let you know people mutate into guardians.

So how do you get a naut tattoo? I just completed the part where you look for a cure for Constantin.

but why is his wife not mentioned in any other part of the game
if you want players to recognize an easter egg like that you'd think matching the face markings from the fresco or mentioning that he had a lover would be key to signalling it, not just some old guy who also has white hair

But how did he live that long? I don't think any of the other natives have been shown to have anything resembling immortality like that.

Not everything needs to be completely spelled out, stupid fucking zoomer.

This game reminds me a bit of Mass Effect (the first one) in that the vast majority of the game is world building.

because he also worships the sun

You have to do all of the Naut quests (the ones about Alba; I forget what the last one in the line is) *before* doing Vasco's final personal quest.

Every one of sick Constantin's cutscenes has an amazing moment or two
>The slow mo and out of focus audio as he realizes that he has the malichor
>Being worried that the illness will drive him mad and telling you to kill him if it does or something to that effect
>Being an absolute mess and him finally getting some relief when he you bring in the native healer
>Hell even De Sardet's reaction when finding out that Aphra's master spiked both his and Constantin's drinks with insta-malichor when they got off the boat

Considering getting this. Can I do a playthrough where I genocide the natives or does it force you to be super morally upstanding and make peace with everyone?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I did all his shit fairly early on.

>having one single piece of connecting evidence other than "they are both old guys" is "completely spelled out"

Attached: 5a943f4aae5ec.png (512x512, 216K)

Combat is a big portion, but once you get the pattern down it's rinse and repeat with no variation. The story and characters are good, so is the world building. The quest objectives are not that great, and there is little variety which mostly consist of going from A to B to talk to an NPC and then running back.

sell me this game

Attached: cool skeli.jpg (1172x958, 55K)

Welcome to the New World, seniors

Attached: spanish_conquistadors-min-770x437.jpg (770x437, 82K)

You're a diplomat so no but the Bridge or Theleme cities can be fucked as a consequence of your bad decisions.

de sardine just watching incredulous as this fag screams like a madman was great.

Didn't the conquistadors have shields and pikes? Why not copypaste the shield and staff from Technomancer? Is the magic in this game better than Bound By Flame?

>Why not copypaste the shield and staff from Technomancer?
Borring

Old guy lives in the same region as St. Matius' hermit cave.
Is the only native in the region

Most people do especially after seeing what happens if you don't do Kurt's quest early. It's super annoying, honestly.

Well the game's already boring, why not add more boring?

You go around telling people who you are until eventually everyone agrees that you are a cool dude. Then your cousin finds out you are not blood related, and hatches a plot for you to hook up by killing god, just like my japanese animes

Also it's free. You can just download games off the internet, it's crazy.

I don't have the game installed anymore, but unless it is literally the same map the saint's cave is on it is not enough.

The hardest part about adding new weapons is usually the animations. If they already had animations done in this engine, they really should have given us pikes and bayonets.

Attached: greedfall.jpg (1200x518, 102K)

trade off must have been that he couldn't remember shit "always living in the present" type deal
technically the nadaigs also live a very long time so maybe he just kinda became a hybrid

He doesn't have any of the mutations, though. He's got some freckles under his eyes that might be the skin marking, but it's in the eye paint. It doesn't look like it. The advanced mutations that actually grant you strength seem to be tied to the head growths anyway.

They are both in Vedvilvie
camzillasmom.com/greedfall-2019/vedvilvie-all-campfires-map-greedfall-2019.html

Pure Magic has been a ride.
>1st impression: Okay seems pretty standard I'll just sit back sling some projectiles at dudes and use stasis for CC
>Current Endgame impression: I am a magical kung fu master, I'm going to make you all chill out as I teleport around everything you do and apply a magical fist to your face. Potions are unnecessary as my healing works on my own armor too. Better hope you knock out my crew or else they're gonna get healed back up too.

Thanks for ruining it.

We were the Greedfall all along, dear cousin...

Attached: GreedFall_2019_09_19_06_05_54_508.jpg (1920x1080, 385K)

>Elex 2 confirmed before the release of Elex 1
>Greedfall 2 still not announced
That's a big yikes from me tbqh

>game called greedfall
>the amount of greed actually rises as the game continues
refunded

What's more fun: guns/melee or guns/magic? From what I've read the game is pretty easy and magic can be OP so I'm a little wary of that combination even though it looks cool.

Magic is OP and boring both. Guns, melee and bombs is a blast, however.

>I'd like to thank the CONGREGATION
>And my affiliation to the GANGSTA NATION

Attached: 20190918052855_1.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

guns/stasis with a bit of meta knowledge on how to craft tons of bullets and get +science without investing in it is probably the strongest build in the game, but extremely braindead

Swords/guns is probably more fun, but I don't know how the unbalancing mechanic works with guns. If an enemy has armor up and is balanced they can almost ignore sword hits entirely. Stasis unbalances everything very easily to fix this and gives +50% damage to the next hit. Guns can unbalance but I don't know if you have to hit an enemy as their performing an action or what.

How's the weeb sword(axe) compared to the other weapons? It's too much of a point investment for my current build that has no points invested into any relevant stat but it looks so hilariously out of place that I love it

You picked the worst option, gg

>How's the weeb sword(axe)
you mean the grand saber of the far east? it's the best blunt weapon in game from what I can tell it has 505 physical damage and 36 armor damage.

>natives have tightly woven cloth and intricate stone carvings
>somehow everyone has really shitty smeared on face paint except for this chick
What's her secret? Does she put squares on her face and paint around them?

Attached: greedfall-island_native.jpg (786x499, 39K)

>for a brief moment, I am everyone's fren

so when do the ending choices start coming up, I'm at the trial of waters

Attached: sardine_frens.jpg (475x291, 17K)

>not at loving with any of the companions
obtain intercourse, de sardetcel

She paints everyones faces.
Her face is painted the best because she wan't it to look the best.

>not saving your self for sweet cousin love

YOUR EMERGENCY BRAKE IS ON!!!

Attached: Carl Engie.jpg (590x554, 195K)

Nice and yeah exactly that one. It's a shame Kurt's bio is false and he can't actually equip long blades or 2-handed heavy weapons or I'd slap it on to him instead

He can equip two handed weapons

Eh, seems a bit reaching. Plus I'm sure the natives would have known if Saint Matheous became immortal because he was revered in their culture as well.

Face paint quality is proportional to magical ability

He's living out in the woods with his wife who had become a nadaig. People just know him as an old hermit now.

They do seem to have forgotten him. The named a village "old sage village," but iirc no one actually remembered who the old sage was, or cared.

Siora has no face paint and can cast leaf bullet, heal team, and strangle soldier in a weirdly sexual way with vines.

the pot calling the kettle black

Attached: (((suspicious))).jpg (1366x763, 306K)

alright faggots i need to choose a new high king, which one is the best option?

Attached: 1486581739322.jpg (636x636, 27K)

Angry whore for Great Decolonization 2: Electric Boogaloo, Ulan for supreme jewish tricks, old black man for peace for all men. Old black sage man is the "correct" choice.

literally every single time I've seen the bridge alliance governor he's had to apologize to me for fucking with the congregation, how in the christ have we not gone to war with them yet

War is a costly endeavor.
Moreso when you're in the middle of building a colony with not alot of defenses.

that's a dude

Can I fuck a not!Celt in this?

No!

Yes!

Maybe!

So how is it?

Just finished the game. Holy shit why are the bridge alliance so fucking evil compared to even religious zealots that choke people to death in the town square? They fuck sardine over constantly why the fuck don't I have the option to murder the shit out of the faggot towel head govenor?

Attached: 1556117922040.jpg (620x525, 137K)

>just got to the part where you meet the giant tree god
>the way the camera moves and pretty much the dialogue
damn that's fucking awesome shit

Attached: 1568812472155.jpg (2560x1440, 414K)

Every moment that involves with the sanctuary

Attached: 1568666573054.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

>Ulan is a traitorous nigger
>Dedre is a lying bitch and almost got you killed
He's the most reasonable out of the two

You did blast a shadow missile THEN punch before it hits right user?

are you fine with women of the subsaharan persuasion?

yes, you can spread your butt cheeks for that handsome rogue Vasco

Dedre's village got a cool demon worshiper theme song tho

>when your just a legate in the beginning and have to introduce yourself
>endgame
>everyone recognizes either your efficiency in solving things or your fucking failures of doing so
>if you are competent they always remarked and that you are a man of your word
>if you suck they can't stop mentioning that shit all the time
goddamn it

I really like how the composition of the shots work

feels good to be competent

It's so good with the Bridge Alliance
>I know that we fucking hate you and you hate us but you are really good at solving shit so i implore you to help us
and REFUSE
because the towel heads can go fuck itself

>why were raghead "scientists" in a world full of magic more evil than a catholics with a religion founded on actual fucking magic from an actual god
it is a mystery

i felt more like a PI than a diplomat in some cases desu

Did you forget about the tree planting and illegal mining quest already

those too involved investigating missing or dead persons and physical confrontations with the guilty, not just arbitration and paperwork

Is the game cracked yet?

Attached: orc_only_game.png (884x1184, 1.25M)

No

>wasnt able to buy greedfall because of the price
>open case on steam
>earn a 35 euro skin
>can now buy it
IT IS FATE

Attached: 1553796688565.jpg (493x686, 110K)

it was cracked on day one man

it was cracked literally 5 minutes after release

>cracked
there was nothing to crack

this actually,
probably switch the theme a bit from the west indies to the east indies

steam is a form of drm. the only time a game doesn't need to be cracked is when it's on GOG

Greedfall is shit

Because they're all basically Dr. Mengele in a Turban

neat
hope you have fun user

Because Mother Cardinal is a moderate
The inquisition although is more retarded than the shit in the street towel heads

Keep seeing people post this game and been hearing good words from someone earlier but have no idea the fuck this is about.
Someone mind giving me a run down / memepill me on it?

LOOKS LIKE I HAVEN'T PROPERLY INTRODUCED THIS GAME YET.

I didn't read the thread in the slightest, except for the first few posts.

Attached: 1568823367600.png (875x285, 400K)

>memepill

Attached: greefall charisma.png (840x840, 924K)

Excuse me, do you even know who I am?

Attached: Legate.png (366x366, 246K)

You gonna tell me the game has a FUN dialogue system that lets me bullshit my way through with charisma?
It's something that made me highly impressed of New Vegas playing it for the first time finding out I can just kill the entire damn village for the fuck of it.

>high gold count
>retarded stats at low lvl
>probably pirated the game
Brainlet much user?

i'm using a mod, double renigse

HAVE I MENTIONED THAT I'M SARDINE, LEGATE OF THE MERCHANT CONGREGATION

you see this onol at the coin nar and he slaps your menawi, what do?

Attached: 1090452-greedfall-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

THINGS ARE GONNA GET DICEY

A LITTLE POISON ON MY BLADE AND LETS GO

INSIST

Attached: 1568627361212.png (639x723, 61K)

I DON'T THINK I'VE HAD THE CHANCE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

>wearing the raghead legendary set
>not immediately throwing it on Aphra
absolutely haram

An old on ol menawi sells all men a weeniee at the ..

Can I genocide the natives?

No this isn't expeditions: conquistador.

>recruit the aztec/mayan/whatever woman
>she's my most powerful unit
>she enjoys aggressive action, so even though I'm genociding her people she's still happy because I'm doing it ASSERTIVELY
weird fucking game, can't even remember the ending

Some girls just like bad boys.

Made this before for I saw the thread OP, I'm glad I did now.

Attached: you-guys-wanna-fight-kurt-greedfall-oc-crappost.png (645x482, 237K)

user, I know you desire sex with men more than anything in this world, but that doesn't mean you can call all the characters you like male so you can stay gay while falling in love.

Attached: 1556087224864.png (591x332, 167K)

>>He was the High King
Now he's the DIE King

MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM MY ARM

Attached: 2019-09-18_19-22-31 (1).webm (942x812, 1.2M)

War has changed.

Attached: 1446796054.png (500x375, 125K)

imagine her jacking you off

Attached: coom.webm (640x480, 545K)

Should I reveal to Constantin what the en ol frichtimen told me? What's the consequence of telling him? Please respond im not picking an option till you guys tell me.

Attached: 1548920606047.png (2452x1496, 1.06M)

I hope their next game is fantasy too, or at least different from their current scifan
mars and technomancer didn't really click with me.

To be fair, greedfall is an absurd amount of improvement in literally every aspect.

is the story in technomancer any good?

>>Doesn't reveal everything that BIG TREE tells you to Cousin
Ma, I got a bad feeling. But I just want to PROTEC him.

of course, I could smell reddit's foul stench when that meme was first posted on board

They say they're "invading" reddit after Yea Forums.

too tired to read properly

Give ME Kurt wife!

Attached: 1568817094516.png (618x689, 362K)

How is the game other than the combat? I heard combat is bad but I can live with that.

Attached: 1551984418878.png (564x557, 424K)

What!

I want a cow friend :(

Very enjoyable with some slightly annoying backtracking during quests. Great voice acting, likeable characters, good plot

What! That IS a CUTE cow!

Same!
Guess i'll get it then

Whats the most enjoyable and hard way to play the game?

Attached: 1558447443401.webm (270x480, 2.11M)

You forgot to say (it IS, it IS)

You SHOULD play ON Extreme user! (You should! You should!)

It's a game where you actually do your job as a Sardine

What!

Ok!

Huh I guess taking care of cows and worshipping them makes them more affectionate than basically breeding them in a factory

Is this the typical french black pride shit or is the game actually enjoyable?

Hard and extreme are cheesefest since everything fucks you up in 2 hits. Overall 2h melee is the hardest

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user!

At what point do mental power 5 rings and I guess weapons start popping up? The only gear I have that requires any attribute at 5 are unique weapons and I already have a unique ring that only requires mental 4.

So they could have this kino message.

aside from every faction being part kangz and aphra's intro, it's alright

It does exist!

Attached: RRFkYOs_d.jpg (640x853, 49K)

Neat. Any idea how?

that cow will make a delicious burger someday

needs more belts

the higher ring has attack of 200

>Give me sequel now
Why? It sucked.

you get all legendaries by killing bosses and finding a chest

please respond and I hate how the game pits me against my cousin.. I love him.

this

people promised me no fetch quests cuz im the merchant king or some shit and yet im fixing some bells and collecting herbs for the natives LMAO

this game is no mass effect 2 aight

Fuck up. So the only legit way found to get it is to not have high enough Naut rep towards the end of the game and refuse to help the admiral to make up for it. She gives you the armor instead.

Can you make cute girls in this game?

Attached: 1562211990260.jpg (400x400, 87K)

nauts are so dumb, all it takes to fool them is an armor and they never notice your lack of tattoos

why does that character look like Starburns' daughter?

Attached: starburns.jpg (640x480, 40K)

>spiderdrones will defend that quest with glade that natives wanted to heal
worst quest ever

the worst quest is the one where you had to read the permits for a mine and a lumber post

Do the talents that let you place traps and place bombs require you to craft said items or do they just magically appear?

I need to know which hair Afra has. Can someone give me a screenshot? There are almost none images of her on any search.

More specifically, can you make cute barefoot girls?

Attached: No.im8k21At.jpg (858x1200, 149K)

That's the one I'm talking about

Can you top this fancy attire, Yea Forums?

Attached: legate.png (249x619, 306K)

Huh, it occurs to me I never asked the question about what lies under my companions' hats. Aphra has braids, also it's bit hard to see but the red thing on her head is actually textured/patterned like a hair band, either that or theres an issue with my game

Attached: Vasco Aphra hatless.png (1920x1080, 3.32M)

they just all use the same item alchemical preparation of (x) damage.

the only difference is if you want them in trap / bomb form you must pick which one in the pause / tactical mode or put it in your hotkey

yes

Attached: 44-1568881750-1069515670.jpg (1920x1200, 428K)

No, the characters all have ugly heads/faces that you can obscure with hair and hats.

Kurt and Petrus also have unsurprisingly appropriate haircuts.

Attached: Hatless Kurt Petrus.png (1169x964, 1.37M)

how long til a "Play as Shepard" mod

fucking hell Kurt, JUST DICEY my hair up Greenblood

Male or female?

>watch some footage
>looks jank as af
>suddenly cleric beast shows up
wtf is this game about

I am male!

MY NAME IS SARDINE AND THINGS ARE GOING TO GET DICEY

>78% on steam
So how is it really? ..

Where IS dicey hot stick FROM user! Where IS it FROM user! You ARE a GOOD user!

>savage makes stupid naive reductive statement about an aspect of modern civilization
>educated person from modern civilization can't refute it because the writer actually thinks they're making a point
Is this the worst cliche?
Also how the fuck did the mainlands lumber industry function if they didn't have any sort of sustainability plans? Friendly reminder that there are MORE trees now than before industrialized logging.

Attached: 1552087762594.png (1000x1000, 458K)

above average for eurojank standards, mediocre for american wrpgs

t. fat goblino

Female has better voice acting and fits the role better, but male might be canon since thats default and he speaks a few lines before the character creation.
I think female has more romance options? Not sure.

europeans suck at making videogames because the states sponsors half of your budget so you don't even try

people work better under pressure of losing their jobs and everything they hold dear

Whats a cape that goes with the Serene Noble Cuirass? It's a darker blue, closer to black, that the lighter blue lined congregation cape just doesn't match it anymore

A BIT OF SEMEN IN MY ASS AND THEN LET'S GO

female so you can romance Kurt.

post pic of the armor you're talking about? if its the unique / legendary set then get lined cape of guards

Thanks bathesda.

Europeans
>don't have to worry about medical bills from the cancer that is GUARANTEED because of american diet and single payer healthcare
>can actually work on their passions and original ideas instead of assembly line safe aaa games
>have souls because they are not bugmen raised by hollywood, so can put soul in their games
>have a cultural background to draw upon to influence their game and make something unique, instead of bland wonderbread content.
>not total cucks that live or die by their review overlords, don't need to bribe ign
>lower scores but better products
Americans:
>only good games are inspired by european scene
>made by devs that work another day job and have no financial pressure, but take 10 years per title because of it
>cultural influences are always borrowed, never lived
>their own culture is so watered down by broad appeal movies and history channel specials that it holds no weight
Yikes. How about americans leave actual artistic expression to real humans and focus on making iphones 9r whatever instead?

Attached: Renne.jpg (865x935, 56K)

euro-jank = ambitious, inspired, substantial, extremely technical game uncompromisingly designed for a specific audience who can appreciate the core experience without being pandered to with shallow embellishments or dumbed down mechanical design

ameri-jank = todd howard's presents

seriously though, besides being an incredibly lazy and thoughtless criticism, 'jank' is a horrible, ugly word and should never be used by anyone. it's worse than 'shmup.'

It's the endurance 3 CoM armor, and I just noticed it does share the same model as the Merchant Prince armor but in a really dark blue compared to the black merchant prince.

Attached: Merchant Prince Serene Noble.png (2010x1075, 2.37M)

lined cape of guard for black then. i havent seen any unique capes have you?

Can I make a gun mage?

Sardet is very goody two shoes. I don't want to be overtly cartoony villainous, but it'd make sense for a political elite to be thoroughly corrupt. Let me take more bribes.

Stasis + gun is arguably the strongest build

Giving your mage a gun is a question of 2 skill points and a single attribute point
Yes and it's very viable.
Shit, you get over 10 free skill points from skill altars alone, i'm level 20 and i'm running around with 5 point in guns while being a full mage.

Sardet is literally sitting on top of an island sized bomb ready to explode. One wrong move and the island will become a fucking battlefield. He needs to walk carefully.

That doesn't mean she would. Politicians frequently self destruct playing their games. Give me the fire and pitchforks ending

Nope, haven't even found any better cape since the lined capes. Gunner cape(Tier 1 bridge cape) is the closest in colour I can find but it's still too light. I"m considering tossing a theleme cape on for the red instead

This blur is killing me, now it's broken and it looks like my character got vision -10. There is a way to turn it off completely? I always play with post-processing off.

>Play Greedfall
>Watch Dark Crystal
I guess the premise isn't exactly original but Darkening and Malichor are basically the same thing

Are there any speedrunning methods that let you move faster than default sprint?

THEY HAVE THINGS LIKE THE ATOM BOMB, SO I THINK I'LL STAY WHERE I'M FROM

HMMMMMMM

Attached: 20190917220543_1.jpg (636x677, 101K)

>tfw hours into the game and Siora is back at suspicious

Its not the end of the world if I can't romance her but I've been essentially pro-natives the entire game so far apart from Aphra's quest, which caused Siora to go from nice to suspicious again.

Keep going in the main quest and do her companion quests as they come up.

The quest design in this game is utter shit. Go here, talk to this guy, deliver this letter, kill these mobs, rinse and repeat. I also despise how you're probably the second most important and influential person from the Congregation yet everyone wants you to be their errand boy. Made me not want to play this game any further tbqh. Worldbuilding is also pretty weak, had a hard time giving a shit about any characters.

>words hard

>The quest design in this game is utter shit
>the part of the game that is actually good and well thought out
offt just like yikes y'all

Where did you find/buy left armor btw?

How do I get the unique merchant set? I've been using the shit tier old serene set for too long.

Dude, the location of the cave and his "waifu" boss area are the same. And you can find doneigada writings in his cave. It's obvious as fuck.

Attached: 20190918060517_1.jpg (2560x1440, 817K)

*the same map

>euro-jank = ambitious, inspired, substantial, extremely technical game uncompromisingly designed for a specific audience who can appreciate the core experience without being pandered to with shallow embellishments or dumbed down mechanical design

I love Greedfall, but I wouldn't call this game deep. It's riding the coat tails of bioware and is designed to be pretty accessible to a wide audience.

? It's way more similar to a piranha bytes game.

It plays like Dragon Age Inquisition, but with a better plot and quest design.

Siora is so fucking cute lads. Don't know why they even bothered with making Aphra romanceable.

No, it really doesn't

>party based action RPG with simple skill tree based progression and an emphasis on gear customisation

It really is. DAI is trash, but Greedfall seems to be atleast partially influenced by it.

ever so vaguely but it doesn't play like DA:Inquisition the combat is a lot better in Greedfall.

No, dai has actiony animations, but it is an mmo inspired srpg with set cooldowns on every action, while greedfall is a reactive action rpg that is too easy. They are not similar, it is much closer to risen

Don't know why they even bothered with making Aphra. She has zero content.

We meet again cute autist

>it is much closer to risen
What did he mean by this?
I really don't think it is similar to pb games.

Attached: 1515948600037.png (1417x1080, 781K)

I assume her role is to be the player's connection to the Bridge Alliance, but they have very little content, so she serves little purpose.

It so she can scowl in the background after you mating press Siora

Attached: Siora Wife.jpg (1920x1080, 680K)

lel

You fuckers are annoying. Greedfall is a combination of so many things from literally every existing rpg that you can safely assume it's Greedfall at this point.

Greedfall is literally a Dragon Age game, mostly a mix between DA2 and DA:I.

Attached: 1555070710965.png (584x510, 202K)

Where's the fucking patch, Spiders? I'm still stuck on that fucking waters quest.

Attached: 1566813311879.gif (302x294, 2.71M)

No it's not.
t. biowarefag

Do Spiders even own the rights anymore or does it belong to Focus?
If not then RIP.

What's the bug for that quest? I haven't started it yet.

Considering how mommy treats greedfall, we can expect a sequel.

I think she is very fond of the project, she wanted to do more work before it got shipped out and was sad.

True, but it's influences are pretty apparent.

>not on GOG
For what purpose?

Attached: 1554817308998.jpg (645x773, 70K)

It's influences, if you played enough games, are so numerous that you can't just say it's X and Y combined.

They just released a bunch of spiders games on GoG, so Greedfall will make it eventually.

Attached: 1551359728393.png (1000x1000, 528K)

>draw inspiration from every existing RPG
>end up with an adventure game, not an RPG
I just want to know how.

Prewritten protag. Not like I mind, and I still don't think that it removes an rpg status from GF, but it's the same peculiarity that The Witcher series had. You can't really roleplay anyone but De Sardine.

Sardet is much less of a predefined character than Geralt is, though.

I agree. If anything, Sardine is more like Hawke, but with less options to go full retard.

Witchers had some of the best choices & consequences in vidya to make up for it. Greedfall has... nothing. There's like a dozen choices in the entire game and most of their consequences are just a changed line of dialogue.

Not really. You can fuck up in many ways, and most of these fuck ups aren't reversible.

Im gonna buy it..

So, how do you fuck up? I can only think of one way and it has nothing to do with choices, just player negligence.

The coup is the most massive one. There are also plenty of minor decisions (like not revealing the truth about SM) that lead to worse endings, or killing Asili with a similar effect. The game still requires some brains to play it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lbfOtfjmvQ0
Mommy!

>just player negligence
I wish there was more of this stuff. Ambiguous hard choices has it's place, but I wish there were more quest with hard, non-obvious competence checks and solutions

Wait a sec

Attached: KpkQ8gFSLl.png (1377x543, 534K)

siora's actor is cute. where's kurt / petrus ones?

Busy.

Yes, the coup can go poorly, but there's no player choice involved, as far as I remember. You either do your sidequests like a good boy or you get fucked.

>plenty of minor decisions that lead to worse endings
They should do more than just affect endings and a few lines of dialogue here and there. I'm glad that sparing Asili nets you an extra quest, but even that quest just has you go down the list of checkmarks.

I wish there was more anything other than talent checks.

Why is derdre sooooo delusional? Does she not get that the renaigse have like a hundred thousand times more soldiers than the ones already on the island, and the ones on the island alone could crush tribes even unified? Hell, sardine could crush them all alone.

>get a unique 100 quality stabber that requires 5 agility, at the very end of the game
>it's worse in every way compared to a 4 agility saber I bought in New Serene
Give me a break.

>I'm De Sardet, the Legate of Mercant Congregation, a nephew/niece of Prince D'Orsay, an ally of Bridge Alliance and Theleme, on ol menawi, a child of doneigada of Vignamri, a seaborn member of Moridegen...
>confused Mev.jpg
>Mev, daughter or Morrigen, daughter of *proceeds to list all grandparents*
>proud Mev.jpg

Attached: 1Z2HTI7XZQ.png (488x536, 586K)

What's the difference between daggers and rapiers anyway?! Their moveset and attack speed is the same so im wondering what?

Proud and noble race.

ATTENTION LADS!

How COMFY is this game? I need to know.

Attached: 1467006624963.gif (500x522, 126K)

Rapiers are cooler.

I would have liked to be able to wife Mev or that one random villager in Tir Dob

Comfy as fuck.

Siora's sister would have been nice too.

Too edgy

Too much of an angry retard.

it's extremely comfy and then every now and then some supreme aesthetics comes across your screen.

this one?

Attached: Greedfall Screenshot 2019.09.14 - 13.17.22.51.png (2560x1080, 2.63M)

>can't make ler the high king
Unbased and bluepilled

He's just a low-tier sell-out. Might as well go for the big dick sell-out if that's your thing.

Ler is just a version of ullan that actually believes in what he's saying, while ullan is a pure opportunist. Ler is better

>can't make siora the high queen and marry her
Eh

New Serene the not blacksmith item shop. I don't know if shop gear tiers start increasing after a plot trigger or based on level. In my case it started showing up at level 30/31 and after choosing a new high king

Weshenganaw or whatever the map to the west exit of New Serene is called. Theres a Nadaig in the north-west part of the map, and close to it is a corpse carrying a key that opens a chest in nearby riverside that contains the armor set. You don't even have to kill it just sneak, grab the key then bail

>can't make myself the high king
I mean, i got the crown and all. Introducing as legate clearly doesn't carry enough weight between natives too, now i could bring out the big guns.

you know it

You're a fucking renaigse.

>INSIST

that would make de tuna unbearable in conversations

>I AM THE LEGATE OF CONGREGATION OF MERCHANTS MY COUSIN IN IS THE GOVERNOR IM ALSO THE HIGH KING BTW

>I don't know if shop gear tiers start increasing after a plot trigger or based on level.
I had it show up in the New Serene shop when I was around level 22, this was before the coup happened

>holding hands literally causes the end of the world
What did the baguettes mean by this?

Attached: too lewd for this theleme board.jpg (1920x1080, 559K)

>Charisma check failed
Insist yourself.

>incest is bad

What a shame

>LET KURT SPEAK

> he didn't kill faggot cousin
lol Yea Forums a shit

Don't mean to doubt but are you sure that wasn't the Serene Merchant's Cuirass(Same model, more worn/dirty looking breastplate, same blue as the lined cape of the congregation colour)? If so I'm really confused now

>killing your bro
>listening to some branch

but oim also an ol menawi and the mindunhanem of the doneiga Siora whom is the daughter of Bladnid

They should've make a more neutral ending for it like in Anarchy route of Tyranny desu.

I'm really happy for Spider that they finally managed to make a broad appeal game.
Them and Cyanide are my studious.

A DOUBLE RENAIGSE

Enhanced Edition where you can calm your cousin with Sardine milkies when?

well yeah he went insane and killing literally everything you build up through the course of the game with hard labor. He's a fucking selfish retard. Open your eyes, zoomie

Was being high king with no subjects part of your plan?

>boku no hades and persephone

HE DID IT FOR YOU

Loved you the moste.

I'm fertile guy

are there any porn of Constantine x fem Sardet yet?

>sardine scolding the shit out of burhan and him snivelling in subservience
Kek

If you're not desperate for an RPG, not really. It's wirth playing, but get it at a discount.

I hope it involves horns

We are approaching improbable levels of kino here.

Just checked.
it's the same one as you have. I might be wrong about my level but not by more than at most 3 levels, it was definitely before the coup though.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1108x934, 204K)

>meet aphra
>threatens MC's life and acts like a cunt
>kurt says he'll kill her if she's violent again
KURT BEST WAIFU, he just had my back against the coinguard as well.

Where the fuck was he when she was holding you at gunpoint though?

>horns
yes and she uses it as handle bars

Biding his time to enter the scene and say that line.

De Sardine is a weirdo who collects bottles in swamps

Attached: 20190917010747_1.jpg (2560x1440, 439K)

Oh wew lad

Attached: 1443398575447.jpg (426x433, 48K)

Stop lewding my fair dear cousin

Will I enjoy this if I love dragon age origins?

Yes

Ah thanks for verifying. Thats interesting then. The only other thing I can think of that could even possibly affect it would be attribute investment since I didn't put a third point in endurance until it showed up but that's really bizarre

Two entirely different games. This is barely an RPG and it's much closer to Inquisition than Origins.

Probably, has cool companions. It's a more low fantasy and is more action rpg than Dragon Age though.

>much closer to Inquisition than Origins
It's not much like Dragon age at all really, people keep making the comparison because it's a third person fantasy RPG with companions.

>barely an rpg
Why?

>SILVER CHARIOT!

Ignore him, it's the same type of people who say that TW isn't an rpg.

Attached: A7XfBrlgH8.png (172x45, 845)

Barely any choices and consequences. Sardine is his /her own character that doesn't allow for much player agency, beyond picking which skill checks you want to pass.

Dunno about that, TW is more of an RPG than this.

This is closer to risen. It's an action rpg with a different type of questing and storytelling than bioware games. You might though

post it?

I want answers

Attached: Sexual content.jpg (413x570, 48K)

The tiddy guardian, I guess.

Not worth it sempai

Now.

Attached: 20190919022735_1.jpg (2560x1440, 723K)

So like Mass Effect I guess?
I enjoy those kinds of games.

NEW BREAD:

Nigger it's not a general don't do this shit

>So like Mass Effect I guess?
I wish.

They have fucking tons of content.

Where they are always the absolute worst thing on the island.