Is the moist nugget a meme gun in today's day?

Is the moist nugget a meme gun in today's day?

Attached: screen026.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGMIvgGejBs
youtu.be/RDxiuHdR_T4
youtube.com/watch?v=dEo_p87toyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty much. It got popular because it was super cheap for a while, and so was the ammo. You could get them for under 100 bucks for a long, long time. However, they are arguably the worst bolt action design of WW2. Hell for even WW1.

That doesn't look like WWII to me

they cheap
that about it

wtf is this, lebanese stalker?

At this point you could get a mauser, enfield, or your favorite flavor of nordic bolt action rifle for around the same price though.

It's still being used across the globe by ooga booga people and Ukrainians, it fires a large bullet where you point it so I assume it will retain relevance for at least a few more decades

I'd consider getting it or some other bolt action as a starting rifle

Revealing my pleb level, but wot gaem?

Now they're like $300 each reeeeee

Attached: buy the crate.jpg (741x560, 78K)

>America

Attached: 1f5nj2g84v211.jpg (454x418, 33K)

>Nanny states

its been a meme since 1942 desu

Highly relevant.
youtube.com/watch?v=aGMIvgGejBs
Yes, the mosin is definitely a meme gun.

Attached: mosin2008.jpg (750x600, 95K)

>it's a total meme gun
>it's cheap
>that's about it

look, the russkis went for quantity and reliability over quality and accuracy to support their manpower, sure I like my K31 much better but the moisin isn't a meme gun by any stretch and did it's job well enough

t. swissfag who owns both

Is that using a nugget in modern warfare?

This. Even though the Mosin certainly isn't the best boltgun ever made it was still a solid enough rifle, and it's combat history proves that.

used to be. they still are affordable I guess, but the days of $100 for a nugget + spam can full of 7.62x54R are long gone. Better off saving the money to get a mauser or enfield at this point. Or a garand from the CMP.

I live an hour from CMP North, I walked in and picked CMP Special rifle off the rack, paid, and, shot my Garand that afternoon.

mosin feels so fucking good in tarkov
so many mod options as well

Attached: download (2).jpg (1024x576, 51K)

depends on application, you can get an accurization kit and a mount for a scope for under 700 total. The caliber is still used widely today because it kicks ass.

Since the days of them being being uber cheap are over their only value is for military collectors basically. Poorfags might as well just save up for a budget AR.

What the fuck

hmm what is the problem user?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 57K)

I totally get it man, Tarkov gets weapon customization RIGHT

Attached: mosin tarkov.png (1134x625, 398K)

yeah it's a meme gun, but not in a bad way. With the bayonet attached the M91/30 is taller than some manlets, on the other end of the scale the little M38s and M44s are stupid loud and make wicked fireballs which pisses off the old geezers. They're not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but they're fun. I just wish the anti-tank version reached production so you could buy them as surplus too.

Attached: Experimental-Scaled-Up-Anti-Tank-Mosin-Nagant-Rifle-2.jpg (894x280, 13K)

True but its too cheap and player scavs spawn with them pretty often, at one point I had 8.
I cant deny how amazing it feels to drop a fully geared dude on interchange with a pso mosin.. its not right though.

Wait a minute, is that a mosin hiding in an r700 stock?? I didn't know you could do that.

>have fun cutting your steaks with spoons, faggots
kek

what boolet does the anti tank version shoot?

Lee Enfield is a better rifle.

5 more shots, what's not to love?

its not a r700 stock buts its modeled after one, its the monte carlo stock
also mosins are whatever now that scavs can spawn with hunters

big boolet

Attached: super mosin.jpg (480x640, 38K)

OFFICIAL WW2 WEAPON TIER LIST
>Rifles
M1 Garand
Gewehr 43
M1 Carbine (I know its not technically a rifle but whatever)
SVT-40
Lee-Enfield
Kar98
Arisaka
Mosin Nagant
Carcano
>Submachine Guns
M3 Grease Gun
PPSH-41
PPS-43
MP40
Beretta 38
M1 Thompson
Type 100
Sten Mk V
Sten Mk II
>Squad Automatic Weapons (no M1919s or Vickers here)
MG42
MG34
Bren
BAR
DP-28
Type 96
Breda 30

Prove my list wrong.

I prefer mauser, but holy shit the lee enfield's action is so damned slick. At least the one I held at a gun store one time. Is silky smooth action a common thing on Enfields?

>M3 Grease Gun
Has always and will always be an ugly piece of shit. Why do they even add it into games?

>grease gun that high
>type 100 that low
I never seen taste this shit desu

Stalin would be spinning in his grave

Because it was the best SMG of WW2 and one of the best SMGs ever made period.

>Made by the br*t*sh

Attached: Disgust.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Grease Gun deserves to be that high. You are right though in retrospect the Type 100 is better than the Thompson. Don't know if I'd say its better than the Beretta 38 though.

the rule of cool is more imporant and i bet the germans laughed really fucking hard when they saw that peewee toy before they got a bullet in-between their eyes

it was an ugly piece of shit but it was OUR ugly piece of shit. and we could produce a bazillion of them fast as shit for real cheap. it's the SMG equivalent of the Sherman.

FG42 is top tier rifle.
Prove me wrong.

I fucking love the SVT-40. Had so much fun shootin and tootin with it in RO2.

I actually didn't include the FG42 and STG44 because I don't know what to classify them as. Should I consider them rifles or SAWs?
Regardless the FG42 was a fucking excellent gun for sure and the STG44 was pretty great too.

Looks like modded BF2.
The mosin is is anything but reliable, it only gets that reputation because it's Russian or some dumb shit. It's actually has one of the most complex bolt designs of the military boltguns and is extremely susceptible to mud completely fucking the action.

Attached: 1513541972550.jpg (1500x1000, 182K)

>I prefer mauser

this

Attached: 20190511_092347.jpg (3264x2448, 2.3M)

Fair enough, though I've always believed that it's ugliness gives it charm. The fact that it was a good weapon unlike the OTHER ugly as sin SMG of the war that looked like a tube and a stick helps a lot too.

7.62x122R or 7.62x144, both had muzzle velocities in the neighborhood of 4k FPS iirc

>M38 in the middle and not on the fucking top
>Carcano at the bottom and not above the Mosin and Arisaka at the very least
>DP-28 below the BAR and Bren
come on now

>it was the best SMG of WW2
>one of the best SMGs ever made period
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 7-62x122.jpg (600x800, 56K)

You forgot the Springfield.

I believe that's a battlefield 2 mod called forgotten hope. You can use you iron sights even with a scope on your gun.

BAR was a piece of shit and DP28 was a good MG

>M38 in the middle and not on the fucking top
It was an excellent gun but the best SMGs of the war had to be both great guns and extremely cheap, the M38 was just too expensive.
>Carcano at the bottom and not above the Mosin and Arisaka at the very least
On second thought you might be right about this one.
>DP-28 below the BAR and Bren
Top loading drum mags are a meme and I will not be convinced otherwise

Also what's wrong with the Grease Gun?

Thompson > MP40
The Thompson is so superior that in Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, they had to nerf it because naziboys were crying so hard.
Look it up this is true.

>7.62x122R or 7.62x144, both had muzzle velocities in the neighborhood of 4k FPS iirc
wtf delete this

youtu.be/RDxiuHdR_T4
Actually fascinating

Problem with the DP?

Attached: screen030.jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

>Gewehr higher than SVT

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF EYE TIES

Is that a WWII gun in a modern setting?

M3 and M30 are so good, more games should have it.

the stg44 and maybe the mg42 are the only guns of wwii that arent completely obsolete and i am the kind of who say the Wehrmacht is a criminal organization.

>the best SMGs of the war had to be both great guns and extremely cheap
if cost is a factor in ranking then the M38 loses, that ended up being a major limiting factor in how many could be fielded. If we're going by what had the best build quality and the best combat effectiveness, nothing touches the M38 imo.

>Top loading drum mags are a meme and I will not be convinced otherwise
yeah but look past that and compare how effective each was at their intended roles. The DP wasn't a perfect support weapon by any means but it was a better one than the Bren and comparing it to the BAR is a joke, the BAR has so many critical issues and I lie awake every night wondering why it was fielded en masse in the 1940s.

>what's wrong with the Grease Gun?
it's a serviceable weapon and cheap too but it wasn't flawless, it wasn't the best subgun of the war, and it certainly doesn't hold up well when compared to post-war SMGs/PDWs like the Uzi and MP5.

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x626, 125K)

Project Reality, the worst and deadest military FPS on the market

Attached: milcuck boomer.png (381x353, 67K)

>yeah but look past that and compare how effective each was at their intended roles. The DP wasn't a perfect support weapon by any means but it was a better one than the Bren and comparing it to the BAR is a joke, the BAR has so many critical issues and I lie awake every night wondering why it was fielded en masse in the 1940s.
Fair enough
>it's a serviceable weapon and cheap too but it wasn't flawless, it wasn't the best subgun of the war, and it certainly doesn't hold up well when compared to post-war SMGs/PDWs like the Uzi and MP5.
I disagree. I think it's two largest issues were the charging lever (which was removed on the M3A1) and the mediocre wire frame stock which wasn't much of an issue given it's extremely low ROF. Single stack mag also wasn't amazing but as far as single stack mags go it was still a solid one. As for its performance in combat the fact that the last conflict it was taken into was fucking Desert Storm speaks to the weapon's reliability and capability. Sure it isn't as good as arguably the two best SMGs ever made but I think it still ranks highly.

It's fine though because there's Squad instead.
Post Scriptum too for a WW2 fix but that game is barely more alive than PR is at this point.

>Worst

Isn't PR set in modern times? Why is there a Mowin Nagant?

Insurgents

Project Reality, it's probably the biggest mod for BF2, so big some of previous devs are making a standalone game you may know as Squad

because factions
youtube.com/watch?v=dEo_p87toyM

There's actual armies right now that still use WWII weaponry?

See

africans

Those guns killed plenty of people back then, why wouldn't they still kill now? A 7.62 is still deadly even in 2019.

But muh AKs?

Attached: Modified_Chinese_(Norinco)_AK-47.jpg (2461x905, 735K)

They will use whatever the fuck they can get their hands on.

7.62x54R is as common as dirt in most of the world and weapons that fire it will never go out of style no matter how old they are

Attached: dp-28_syria_1.png (540x297, 213K)

Attached: 1562719673446.jpg (680x671, 17K)

>"Buy"
What?

>MAK-90
>bitch pad on the stock
>shitty aliexpress-tier dust cover mount, scope and triple-rail thingy
what compels retards to slap cheap dogshit on genuinely nice rifles

But why?

Shut it pansy.

Attached: 1567266954109.png (324x448, 108K)

Attached: rifle is fine.jpg (539x659, 147K)

>Submachine Guns
>no suomi
>no owen gun
absolutely positively shit taste

Just driving through don't mind me

Attached: Tsar_tank.jpg (1024x767, 365K)

Afghans insurgents and ordinary people are still packing Lee Enfield rifles, left-over from british times plus probably some cheap surplus.
Firearms from like WW1 and after really dont "age" - sure they may not be most effective compared to modern ones in their respective class, most light or most comfortable to use but Mosin Nagant is still gonna punch a hole through you, hail of 9mm Para from MP-28 from late 20s is gonna still kill you and sure as hell your squad is gonna duck for cover if ancient Lewis gun starts barking at your direction.

>norinco AK clone
>nice rifle

Attached: kaguya hmph.png (381x524, 81K)