Games you were unironically too casual for

Games you were unironically too casual for.

Attached: 2acfa2baffa0b6c6cc87ea8deaa675e2df4114b7172d1681e06b31f920acef09_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kfpdmD9vpE
dustmod.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0h4itxQzGA&list=PLBB4108C5CB4E1DD6
twitter.com/coilworks/status/1089258712831807488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The final stretch of levels in Dustforce is so disproportionately difficult compared to the rest of the game (which is challenging already) that I think even getting to that point makes you no longer a casual.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kfpdmD9vpE
I wanna Melanzana, it's 3 minutes something long and I didn't even make it to the 1 minute mark

Attached: 1546587394919.png (360x270, 228K)

Probably shit like crusader kings 2.

I couldn't beat Nioh or Sekiro...

>He fell for the 'Sekiro is hard' meme
Bruh.

Attached: Sekiro AI Looping.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

i cant find a torrent for this game and all links on cs.rin are dead help me please anons

Attached: 1525570233872s.jpg (250x247, 6K)

Get a job.

If I give you a download link to the game, will you promise to buy the game if you like it? It's only $10 at most, and you can almost definitely get it for significantly cheaper if it goes on sale. It's legit worth getting even at normal price, and the devs deserve the money.

Imagine actually spoonfeeding a frogposter

Speaking of Dustforce, have any of you tried Dustmod? The custom levels are really fun (some are ridiculously hard though), and it has daily challenges, which is cool.

dustmod.com/

i found a link im about to try it out now if i like it i will buy it thats what i usually do

Cool! The controls take a little bit of getting used to at first, but once you get a handle of it, this game has some of the most rewarding platforming I've ever experienced. It also has a excellent soundtrack.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0h4itxQzGA&list=PLBB4108C5CB4E1DD6

Have you beaten IWKTK?

Attached: sip apu.png (840x491, 161K)

Yes although you're probably talking about kamilia 3 in which case no, I gave up on boss rush

>given up on 3

Attached: d86cd857ba25cfb7576f66e5f26b8844.jpg (1428x803, 115K)

How have I not had this in my life for so long?
I haven't been keeping up with the Dustforce fan base outside of Atlas, the base game was enough for me (I still have not beating the lab)
I thought I was going to be playing Marathon tonight, but I'm not so sure now...

I haven't beaten Dustforce, but I have not tapped out of it. BotVice has given me way more push back from the word go, but I still think it's neat.

Fighting games.
My favorite games for a while were all SNK fighters (KOF '96, '99, and 2k2. Last Blade, Garou, Matrimelee), but I can't beat another person in them at all, especially with how battle hardened people online are.
Stings even worse because I also like Smash and the internet decreed that you can't like Smash and other fighting games at once.

Where the hell is spire, I'm desperate for this team to make any new game but they are stuck on the procedural generation meme for the last 5 years. I can't think of another game Dev who understands skill based movement as well as hitbox.

> I can't think of another game Dev who understands skill based movement as well as hitbox.
Coilworks.
>*weeps*

Competition on fightcade is brutal, in my experience. Doesn't help that setting up these games for practicing tends to be quite difficult.

Meant to reply to

Based
Cloudbuilt is such an underappreciated game, it pained to see them try and rerelease the game only for it to fail to capture a sizeable fanbase once again. I'm really scared about their new multiplayer cloudbuilt-like.

Attached: cloudbuilt14.webm (542x304, 2.86M)

Maybe I should try their game, I bought it a few years back but never downloaded it, the movement didn't seem graceful in the same way.

Thanks for showing me this game. I'm getting it as soon as it goes on sale.

>*weeps*
What happened with these devs?

Be sure to get Super Cloudbuilt and not the original, it's better in almost every way and speedrunning it doesn't just rely on boost jumps, plus it has some cool filters if you want to fuck around.

Attached: Super Cloudbuilt 07.28.2017 - 19.52.51.02.webm (722x406, 2.96M)

twitter.com/coilworks/status/1089258712831807488

>i cant find a torrent for this game

Attached: 1568746342117.png (805x851, 89K)

Do people think these are funny?

Attached: Soyboy wojak collection 2.png (1183x699, 1.03M)

I'm guessing you're just trying to bump the thread?
If so, I understand, Dustforce is a really good game, though I personally ca't think of too many games I've outright tapped out on. I have yet to beat RayStorm despite really liking it, though.

In fact, I haven't beaten most SHMUPs I've tried, even when I adored them. Pic related is rock solid, but I haven't gotten past stage 3 on Graze Hard.

Attached: DanmakuUnlimited3b.jpg (810x1080, 403K)