Lmao even nintendo knows which JRPG is superior

Lmao even nintendo knows which JRPG is superior.

Attached: 1565857345223.jpg (1280x1320, 591K)

Obsessed

Obese

At least Rex is a shoo-in for Smash 6 while Snoyboy will get cut

Cope harder

Dilate

Project harder tranny

Keep seething, tranny.

t. obsessed twitter tranny

t. obese resetera tranny

t. coping reddit tranny

t. seething tumblr tranny

Don't you ever get tired of doing this?

t. obsessed Yea Forums tranny

They sure do.

Attached: herodraw.jpg (1600x899, 150K)

Why explore large worlds and play for hours while uninterrupted when you can commute between 3 minuscule maps and scroll through 5 hours of text in between dungeons?

Cringe

BASED

DQcucks are just as pathetic as XB2cucks

Still not as bad as people who think they're superior for liking an incel dating sim because it's UI is better.

Yeah, because an incel gacha dating sim is so much better. Guess having to roll your waifu makes it much more nuanced.

>P5
>incel dating sim
Play the game, it is nothing like XB2

I played Persona 4 and I hated every minute of it. Why would I go out and buy a PS3 for a game I'm pretty sure I would hate?
I didn't like XC1 to even bother buying XC2

P5 is much better than P4 but your loss. You're probably a boring DQ boomer who can't play anything but the same old repetitive jrpg shit

The only JRPG I like is TTYD

>P5
>loses its charm by 2nd dungeon
>bosses are all shallow interpretations of the seven sins
>DEEP
>Xenoblade 2
>traditional fantasy with good character relationships
>these 5 second webms of sillyness prove its worse
Yea Forums is retarded

>unironically defending cringey japanese """""""humor""""""" : the game
This is why Xenoblade 2 and its fans are a joke

>it's another highly cancerous Persona thread
>it's a Persona thread that is also a smash rosterfag thread
>the two worst kind of Yea Forums threads in one

>implying P5 doesn't have jap """""humor""""" as well
Reminder the P5fags literally do not like any other JRPG, they do not like any other Atlus game. They're bandwagoning normalfags.

I'd rather keep Joker. And this is coming from someone who loved Xenoblade 2

Well yeah, it's clearly either Pokemon or FE because they have the most reps, dumb dumb.

Hopefully Rex or Elma is one of the post-pass characters
Then, Akira Howard and Springman would all be good picks by me

XB2 has no dating sim aspect
It has maybe 4 examples egregious animu-Style directing in the early game but it literally has no dating sim or harem shit
P5 has both

>using the same complaint about a handful of cherrypicked scenes as an argument against a game with tons of positive qualities

>japanese """""""humor""""""
Jesus fucking christ.
Xenoblade 2 has a better cast, story, antagonists, and world than Persona 5 but those webms have rotten your brain.

My favorite part was when the robot had it's maid setting turned on and Rex's eyes were all white and he was all like BRUH. That was my favorite part of this traditional fantasy jrpg. If only she nya'd too~~~

Says the Fatlus

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Yea Forums has threads all the time about XC2. Barely anything for Persona 5 and threads tend to only go to about 100, maybe 200 post if your lucky. Sakurai adding shit he likes isn't indicative of a games quality.

Persona 5 is the ultimate poser game.

My favorite part of Dragon Quest is when the woman puts two slimes on the MC’s head and tricks him into thinking they’re tits
So funny lol

I can actually name more examples of Japanese “”””humor”””” from P5 than XB2, though that may be because the same 4 examples get quoted for XB2 and I’m scanning out the rest, or maybe it’s cause I just recently replayed P5

What is there to discuss on Persona 5
>man the lack of freedom really sucks, why are there less time for player initiative than the PS2 games? Fuck this cat
>why are the antagonists so lack luster? The guy who was obviously evil was obviously evil and the main villains are so shallow

Okay homo. Just because I hate XB2 automatically means I suck P5's dick right? I like P5 better sure, but it's the weakest of the Persona trilogy imo. P4 is still my favorite.

>implying anyone will remember XB2 by the time Smash 6 is out.
Literally only reason anyone talked about that dumpster fire is because it was the only major JRPG on the system for a long time.

No. It also had big boobs.

>more discussion than P5
>more discussion than DQXI
>more discussion than Octopath Traveller
>more discussion than all the Tokyo RPG factory games combined
>more discussion than Ys VIII
>its only discussed intensely for years because of an imaginary drought
lol

The pushback is fucking real. Glad we can all finally agree that Neptuniablade 2 is a fucking disappointment and 100% a cinematic experience

2017's most hated game 3 years in a row baby!

joker obviously stole rex's invitation

>play the game it's nothing like game i haven't played

>more discussion than
"No!"
Literally like 95% of threads about that trash ass game were waifu threads, i haven't seen a single post praising the gameplay of the game, the story was very rarely discussed as well.

>Sakurai says he only wants fighters from new series
Its ONLY because its a third party and that Atlus wanted to shill that Joker got in

>Persona trilogy
kys Zoomer
Persona died after EP

>PLEASE NO FACTS, FEELINGS ONLY!!
"No!"

Why would you tell someone to kill themselves? What if they actually did it?

You didn't present facts, though. You made statements without evidence.

Yeah i already said that, idk why you felt the need to rephrase my post.
You're lying if you're unironically claiming that there was anything but waifutalk and shitposting surrounding XB2.
You know it, i know and everyone in this thread knows it. Trying to revise history now won't change anyone's mind. Why not make another thread about Pyra in a t-shirt instead?

>You're lying if you're unironically claiming that there was anything but waifutalk
Or I was actually in those threads

I was too, some of the art is pretty hot honestly.

What gameplay?

Attached: xenotrash11.png (670x162, 120K)

>I-i was too
Oh no no no

I think you've missed the point of that post.
But it's okay, nobody expects a coomer waifufag like you to be that smart.

Good point.

Bad choice

Attached: p5themovie.png (745x312, 192K)

ikr? the UI in xenoblade is clearly better.

Attached: 1557448718870.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>I think you've missed the point of that post.
I was laughing at you, how are you this autistic?

Holy fuck this cope

God what is it with cheapo JRPG shovelware and having that UI? I swear i've seen dozens of games that looked exactly like that.

Oh the irony.

Why the fuck would Personafags fight Xenobladefags?

The themes, gameplay, and characters don't even intersect.

Sure but this thread is explicitly about P5 vs XB2
Hence why my argument pertained to comparing that type of humor’s prevalence in XB2 vs P5

Based retard that can’t even read

>i-irony
Jesus christ, the butthurt is pulpable

They’re both exclusive JRPGs
It’s a proxy war between Nintendo fags and Sony fags

They waited years for a subpar PS3 game that was a massive snore, when they saw the amount of constant discussion of characters and lore of Xenoblade 2 they got really butthurt

Imagine being incapable of liking more than 1 JRPG

>>>reddit.com

Okay fine i'll let you have the last word if you want it so badly, you're just spamming incoherent drivel that doesn't even pertain to what you're responding to anymore.
Congrats! You've successfully defending [generic low quality shovelware RPG], now back to fapping to Mythra tights.

Welcome to Atlus fans in general

Wait there's CK2 stuff in Xenoblade? I gotta buy it!

13 hours of cutscenes for 150 hours of gameplay (or even more depending on what you're doing) is a good balance

its cause they're both bad.

Attached: 1565871984859.jpg (660x455, 21K)

Its even funnier when you realise they are throwing rocks in a glass house see

I can't talk about every other game in the series, but Dragon Quest 11 has got to be the most boring rpg I have ever played.

Imagine only being capable of liking one JRPG and picking a shitty game like Xenoblade or Persona

Dragon Quest are shallow rehashes with nothing interesting ever.
There is a reason why FF took over them in the 6th gen

Of course they do. That is why SMTV is coming to Switch while Persona isn't.

>SMTV
user, that game was cancelled

well I mean considering P5 sold more, got better reviews, won jrpg of the year, and was deemed worthy enough by nintendo to get a character in smash while not even being on the switch... I don't really think personafags are mad about anything desu

spbp

>sales
>critics
>critic awards
>sign of quality

Then why are there so many mad personafags itt?

All JRPGs are cinematic garbage but Xenocringe 2 took it to new levels. No wonder it's Yea Forums's most hated game

>13 hours of cutscenes
>ever okay
Nope. Go watch a fucking TV series if you want to stare at a screen for 13 hours. Cinematic garbage is killing the industry and shit taste brainless dumb weeb niggers are responsible

Surely next year will bring new info once P5R is over and done with.

>took it to new levels
By being 1/4 the length of cutscenes of P5?
Yeah, good job. The downside is that P5 has a far worse story to sit through

Go back, tourist. We hate Neptuniablade 2 here and your astroturfing will NEVER change that

Attached: xenotrash fanbase4.png (904x416, 32K)

Aren't you tired of doing this?
I didn't check XC2 threads for months, but each time I do you're in them shitposting
Are you just an autist?

>can't argue against facts
>g-go back

based

>mfw you will never have this kind of shit taste

Attached: 1541364263313.png (342x276, 86K)

He is by far one of the biggest autists on this board, it's kind of amazing to constantly post in threads for a game you don't like in this way. For almost 2 whole years. I go into threads for several RPG series but Xeno threads are by far the worst because of this guy, he always uses similar language and wording so you can tell it's him every single time. The only one worse is probably Barry but he's kind of funny to watch in action on some level.

>boring cast, story, setting and villains
>gameplay is a rehash
>not boring
Not even him but common

>not knowing the meta

Attached: 1568385941604.png (843x903, 56K)

Barry is at least doing it out of some broken demented form of love, so he’s better

>But muh shit opinion is clearly sign of quality

>sales and critics
>sign of quality