Bros from high school convince me to buy the game

>bros from high school convince me to buy the game
>have a fucking blast
>we part ways
>barely touched it ever since
>felt the time I spent with the friends was too short, but the solo experience is only so fun
Wonder if any other anons are still looking for people to play

Also discuss the game, I guess

Attached: LEFT4DEAD2-PC-big.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

So it's pretty much directly implied the military shot them, right?

Attached: Deadtank.jpg (850x1100, 288K)

Can't remember, been a long time, but it's implied that military knows they're carriers and that carriers are fucking bad news.
Either they got shot, or are being used a lab rats, or broke out during a zombie outbreak.

L4D2 isn't a "the entire world has gone to hell" scenario, zombies can't cross bodies of water .

>L4D2 isn't a "the entire world has gone to hell" scenario
there's a map in dead center showing the enitre continental united states has been largely infected so any holdouts wont last long + l4d3 was in the middle east before being scrapped so it was in other countries as well

I'd play with you but we're probably too far away, also people from Yea Forums tend to play once then never speak again for some reason.

>l4d3
Not canon

>all the players still playing this game on PC are fucking tryhards who will kick you instantly no matter what game mode you choose
Everytime I look at L4D2 in my library I wonder why I don't start it up, then I quickly remember

Attached: 1552259031111.jpg (703x685, 151K)

New co-op shooter that everyone is playing is deep rock galactic user. L4D was fun but the community is so fucking ass

Deep Rock Galactic droping an update this month. Else I been playing Vermintide 2. I feel you on the friend stuff tho.

>join an expert pub
>wait until the last moment of a long and hard level that spawns infinite zombies like the peach pit in dark carnival or the alleyway in death toll
>gun everybody down and sit in place while they bleed out for five minutes

Attached: beatrice.png (184x184, 71K)

Worst addition to 2 was the insanely long bleed out time they added.

>get downed
>team leaves you behind
>have to lie on the ground for half an hour staring at the sky and listening to gunshots in the distance while zombies do their annoying retard squeals and stomp on your head
they should've just let you kill yourself

The worst addition was the stamina meter to prevent corner spamming, it slowed down the combat too much.

It made the game too easy, I played 1 after 2 and it's pretty much easier in every way even on expert

>client timed out

Attached: Sad days.jpg (480x640, 405K)

Yeah, Left 4 Dead pretty much defined my highschool years. The first one came out in my sophomore year and we played the hell out of it. Second one came out and we played it less, but we still beat every campaign at least a dozen times. Then everyone disappeared off to college and I really haven't touched either of them since then. I think I tried it with mods a few years ago but it just wasn't the same without the boys.

>buddy of mine wants me to play scavenge with him
>never actually played the mode, but it sounded like a fun concept
>we queue up, find a match
>things going good, playing as spitter and camping the fuel tank
>keep spitting on survivors when they're trying to fill it
>buddy and I laughing our asses off
>eventually one of the retard survivors catches on after falling for it over and over
>finally gets me
>obnoxious neckbeard teammate tries to kick me for being "bad"
>meanwhile the neckbeard keeps getting assigned hunter and repeatedly fucks up pounces
>tries to kick me and friend every time we die
>this goes on the entire match
>match ends, neckbeard sperging out at us for losing
>move back over to a regular campaign lobby
>no one complains
>everyone fucking around throwing molotovs in enclosed spaces
>having fun
>no votekicks
>eventually friend and I get bored of the game and do some Portal 2 co-op
>in between games I notice like 5 new comments on my profile
>mfw it's all the neckbeard
>mfw all of the comments are in caps screaming about how me and friend are probably boning each other and that's why we suck at the game
>mfw this kind of shit only happens in scavenge mode

social anxiety

>join a versus match
>die
>get kicked
>join a different server
>a guy from the other server left the game and followed me
>tried to votekick me
>we're on opposite teams this time
>I just shoot him and he dies
>he leaves
Are all the remaining L4D2 fans spergs?

>l4d3 was in the middle east before being scrapped
dare not trust the Tylar McVicker's speculation

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

FUCKING BASED
I used to do to similar things, throwing molotovs and killing the entire team at the end of death toll or forcing them to either walk through the path of flames or wait for zombies to kill them in various narrow areas. Acting like you want to support the team only to reveal yourself as a griefer at unexpected moments is fucking great

Attached: ERIKA.gif (116x110, 66K)

every time