Why didn't Sims 4 include Astrolomy? I want to have zodiac signs and have birthday parties for my sims

Why didn't Sims 4 include Astrolomy? I want to have zodiac signs and have birthday parties for my sims.

Attached: Astronogy.png (1280x720, 910K)

>Astrolomy
?

So Sims 4 will let me put a hijab on my sims but I can't have birthdays and zodiac signs?

You mean astrology? I think they removed it due to how broken it was during Sims 3 IIRC. You can be best best friends with Sims that share the same Zodiac Sign in an instant. I prefer the original though.

Why not... Astrolatry instead?

>Astrolatry

I guess.

astralami

Attached: gorlami.jpg (400x400, 26K)

That seems like a silly reason when you can marry someone with 100 percent relations in a matter of a few hours worth of interaction spam
God this game is shit lel

Astrology is fucking retarded

>That seems like a silly reason when you can marry someone with 100 percent relations in a matter of a few hours worth of interaction spam

If they improved the interactions and relationships between individual Sims so that it doesn't feel like an oppressive chore of spamming the same dialogue options over and over again, then it would be pretty neat and fun, but, I guess we have to wait for Sims 5 for that.

Better question, why is there no height option yet?
It really breaks my immersion when my 5'6" teenage sister and my 6'4" dad are the same height
I don't buy it when I make them fuck and it makes me sad that I cannot push my family into complete degeneracy

Hey guys just thought I'd say

AWAW

ALL women are whores.

Every single last female alive is a worthless whore.

Get laid kid.

Literally only third worlders rely on such superstitious nonsense.

based
unironically cringed

I just loooooooooove birthdays

shut up you fucking retard, have your faggot opinion and go, there's no need to tag every post in the thread, stupid nigger

>Literally only third worlders rely on such superstitious nonsense.
>it's the autistic faggot

In the Sims franchise the Zodiac System is not meant or used as a divination tool. It's merely a social identity mechanic that's used to interact with other Sims in the game.

Mr Reddit! whalecum, bro! ;D

Stop up-voting yourself on a anonymous board kid. It's a sign that you're mentally challenged.

wtf redpilled much

>take out a fun feature because programmers are too fucking retarded to balance it

god game devs are fucking lazy now

Every single female is a fucking whore.

Every last one.

Does that make you upset?

Females are mindless creatures. They don't think. They don't have feelings. They're objects.

Every single last one, every single girl you've ever met is a whore.

we live in a society