Im about to play yume nikki, what should i expect ?

i heard its VERY important for me to get a bike early on, where do i find it ?

Attached: yume nikki.png (882x540, 494K)

I ain't gonna bullshit you. If you want to use guides and shit to play yume nikki, I wouldn't even recommend it at all.
I'm not saying that to be some sort of fucking purist or anything, I just genuinely don't think you should go into the game with that mindset for the sole purpose that you probably are not gonna enjoy it.
Yume Nikki is, objectively, a walking sim. You play the game and you try to make sense of your surroundings and wonder what they mean. The effects you collect along the way are just little bonus things.
I'm not saying getting the bike first wouldn't be solid btw but I think you should just go into it as blind as possible and enjoy the world.
Or just ignore me, look up where to get the bike and then find everything else yourself but eh, you do you my man.
I classify Yume Nikki as a game you play once, remember fondly but never play again.

just tell me where the fuck i get the bike and i will leave the thread then fag

bikes r gey lmao

Attached: gordy walk.gif (500x529, 390K)

yume nikki isn't a game you play because you want to beat it fast, if you're going to act like this, play call of duty or something, fag.

you fucking stupid gay baby

it's pretty lame really. it's just a bunch of repeating tiles, every "world" is just the same shit. random background with one tile that gets repeated and that's it. there's nothing cool to find or anything, it's just that. if you want weird games there's way more interesting ones. i'd post the guide but tranny janny rangeban says no

Yikes, that sounds pretty gay.
Why does Yea Forums worship this shit "game" again?

where can I get the game

epic games store

steam

internet

Attached: RPG_RT-190820-223509.png (1440x1080, 397K)

Attached: RPG_RT-190820-225702.png (1440x1080, 414K)

dude so retro and lovecraftian and deep

Zoomers fuck off.

The fact that you already know who Uboa is, and that you know you need the bike and asking for advice kinda ruins it. The whole point of the game is for the world to be explored. Without that, there's no point of Yume Nikki.

Attached: RPG_RT-190820-230145.png (1440x1080, 731K)

the game fucking sucks, what the fuck

Would expect Yume Nikki

OP IS AN ADHD COCK MONGLER, MIND IF I CUM ON THIS THREAD?!?!

Attached: 2E7E2FB8-CB60-4EAC-84EE-3C76CC7B51F8.jpg (600x416, 47K)

Default walking speed is shit. I'd say look up where to get the bike and then look up nothing else.

its literally a tumblr tranny walking sim "game", the protagonist is even mentally ill and suffers from gender dysphoria
Yea Forums only loves it because its japanese