Damn he cute, who is this character?

Damn he cute, who is this character?

Attached: F99A60FF-BD9E-4FB4-907F-6B696D821BCF.png (640x356, 232K)

why are japs so afraid of not porcelain perfect androgynous beauty faggot shit? it's such bald self loathing self insertion. they all obsesses over the perfect blemish free pale skin, narrow chin, defined jaw, high cheek bones, penciled on brow, tilted eyes or whatever the fuck it's called, and perfectly arranged straight hair. They'll make an ugly character or two, but god help them the MUST NOT be missing some omg tootsie sexi characters

Go outside if you want to see mediocre people faggot

fujos bring in the big bucks, cant you let them have one character?

Axel/Lea

Why are westerns afraid of pretty people?
See I can be a retard too

that's Zach. a character from Cloud's past that he tries to mimic in a way.

I'm salty that Reno is no longer a sleazy thug, they could keep his prettyboy looks, but couple it with his original baggy unkempt suit that was unbuttoned not for aesthetic, but because he probably couldn't be bothered to wear it right.

you're right, it'd be better if he was bald like you

Attached: dims.jpg (1600x900, 201K)

I swear to God if this remake doesn't result in at least ONE sfm of Reno getting dicked by Rude I'm going to be mildly disgruntled for a few minutes but eventually move on with my life.

Reno.
Use this next time

Attached: reno.jpg (896x512, 51K)

This desu senpai, but unironically

If you're gonna do fictional characters, might as well make them nice to look at.

Attached: FFVIII (8).jpg (800x600, 195K)

At least complain about girls if you're going to be like that. Male characters typically do end up ugly or otherwise don't fit into that mold. If you don't like that brand of escapism, nobody is going to fault you for playing western games.

fpbp, prepare for the butthurt

Not Reno, that's for sure.

Attached: The real Reno.png (742x1588, 914K)

t. uggo

sorry u guys are ugly irl, but playing "nice looking guys" is not escapism for me

I'm a girl(male)

Jokes on you, I'm actually an androgynous pretty boy.

Bald fucks like don't appeal to me.

Attached: 1549317038386.gif (350x335, 1.17M)

Sneed

has modern graphic caught up with 2005 cgi?

Attached: acreno.jpg (1920x1080, 874K)

ur gay

He killed thousands and no one cares why?

I wonder how many of the people bitching that Reno is too appealing to women are the same ones bitching Tifa isn't appealing enough to them

Attached: doll.png (349x266, 221K)

VII Remake will be amazing.

Attached: Remake.jpg (3777x1851, 1.11M)

Why is Yea Forums so afraid of pretty men? It's only natural that women would want to see characters look like Reno. There's nothing wrong with sex appeal, sexuality is a natural part of human existence. Why are you so sex negative?

damn you can literally see the edges from the low resolution here

Based and Fujopilled

>Being so ugly you get triggered at seeing pretty people
Are you a faggot or woman(male) by chance?

>there are people right now who never played FF7

Fuck off back to Fortnite you babies.

I kek'd

Playing through 7 again. Forgot how brisk the interactions were in this game. I just rescued Aeris and got locked up and the exchange between the group and president Shinra is like 10 lines

Hey buddy... got any bite into this?

Well its not the best jrpg ever that people pretend it is, but everyone should know about it at least.

It's funny because Axel was based on Reno and now Reno is based on Axel. Pottery.

You get Tifa, girls get him. Simple

Why do I feel that he's voiced by Quinton Flynn at first glance?

I agree 100%. And it's not really a complaint either

Not anymore

DROPPED

get laid, pig

>not anymore
So he voiced him in one of the new games or movie? wew lad

Reno looks more like he should go join the rest of the boy band back in FF15. The Turks were supposed to be Shinra's totally-not-yakuza "security experts", not twinks.