Lads you ever get the feeling that maybe the games you like aren't esoteric, your taste is just shit?

Lads you ever get the feeling that maybe the games you like aren't esoteric, your taste is just shit?

Attached: 1542075776900.png (839x768, 494K)

thanks for the bump fren

Attached: 1566464670519.png (500x566, 236K)

Fucking retard

based fren

Since you got nothing better to do, tell me kid, is it really worth the attention if you only get when people are shitting on you ?

>every idiot that plays eurojank ever

>esoteric
Bitch what the fuck

retard

retard

Answer me, you little bitch:

fuck you

i dont need to play with you anymore because my thread already got bumps, eat shit downie

You're the retard, hater. Maybe come back when you're not hair triggered.

Dumb frognigger learn a new word today?

fuck you

Can we cool it with the R-bombs?

I only play what I like. Some of it is universally praised (Resident Evil 4) some less so (Starfox Zero), but I'll never play a game because I'm "supposed" to.

Basically suck my pp.

Play with me ? That would mean, one of us would win, but we're actually just losing time.
The feeling you got when you shit on others means nothing tomorrow, you are just doomed to do it again and again

But youve got nothing else in life, do you kid ?

No one is telling you to like games because they're highly rated. But if you do like games like star fox zero, you have shit taste. It's cool, like whatever you like -- just know your taste is bad.

projecting hard sweaty neet

Now youre just throwing random meme words

Cant even form a proper sentence, eh kid ?
I pity you

your brain has rotted from the inside from all the cooming

Games are great and I have awesome taste because I like games like Fallout 76. The first two were terrible. Also fortnight is really fun, you can dab on retarded bigger faggots. And anything Kojima makes is gold. I love the new walking simulator. It's almost like going hiking but I don't get made fun of by normies because of my wheezing.

Im sure OPs underaged brain doesnt even comprehend what youre doing there

Wew lad.

Projecting hard, sweaty NEET. Sorry, forgot sub80 IQs have trouble reading things that aren't laid out like a children's book.

>more Confederacy-tier overactive imagination.
Wew lad.

Attached: 7863f5327278a0e1b8b0df18787c5c5f.gif (500x327, 126K)

Making the same post as your last post:
Cmon kid, how mad are you right now ? :3

What I'm doing is playing awesome games. Can't wait for Skyrim 2.

you're the type of retard that would have watched MLP if you were actually around back then

and before you repost it i saw the typo

You're the type of retard that lets other people think for you.

Wew lad.

you're the type of retard who fucks up a post trying to talk down to someone, then retypes it and tries a second time.

Attached: 1560008882726.png (583x79, 12K)

>you're the type of retard that would have watched MLP if you were actually around back then

but i don't like mlp because it doesn't fall in line with my personal taste, retard. way to miss the point.

>and before you repost it i saw the typo
want a medal? dumbass.

Yeah with Dwarf Fortress sometimes.

First user that knows what esoteric means.

I mean, I'm kinda multitasking at the moment and I'd prefer if what I'm saying is fucking coherent. But you can keep telling yourself that it'll help you win with some internet beef you seething retard.

Oh I posted before I read the thread. Stop arguing, anons.

Huehuehuehue! You lost three half hours ago when you lost your shit. Lad.

It's just one spaz getting wew ladded.

sorry, but i think you got the wrong guy.

>retard can't walk and chew gum at the same time

coherence just kind of comes to you when you aren't retarded user it's not something you need to dedicate work towards

Every day. So I take it out on faggots who still enjoy games and shit up Yea Forums

retard

nice false equivalency, retard. also that's fresh coming from the dude that let's others dictate things for him.

>inb4 i-i'm not the OP!!

says the retard who literally can't communicate while doing anything else

what do you think he's doing now? christ, you're fucking stupid.

>let's
based retard

retard

nice argument. i accept your concession.

>what do you think he's doing right now?
holding his breath and trying his hardest to write a post without making any syntax errors?

>holding his breath and trying his hardest to write a post without making any syntax errors?

and you drew this assumption from the fact that he made a few typos which triggered your fucking autism?

no "drew this assumption" based on the fact that he literally fucked up a sentence, deleted his post, and immediately reposted it with less words in it like 5 minutes ago, you retard.

>the kid is still forcing his shit flinging thread, avoiding any comment he cant comprehend

Guys cmon now, dont bully the kid too hard, he got nothing but his memes

Attached: 1250631840672.jpg (258x314, 11K)

I like how the OP couldn't argue with the fact that he's an irl NPC, so he deflects by springing out over some dude's grammar. What a retard.

Ok, so you're mad because he made some typos. Got it. Fucking kill yourself my man.

literal inverse brains, can't comprehend what "esoteric" and "taste" mean. i never said to stop liking the shit games you like. i just mean that *you* liking them doesn't make them good. you can like bad games. they aren't good in xyz way, they're shit games and you have shit taste. like them all you want.

Attached: 1560066510143.png (1772x1289, 851K)

>damage control

You realize that these people dont give a shit about your opinion, they critizise you for being a sad lonely kid.

And now do your parents a favour and kill yourself.

no?

retard thread

>can't comprehend what "esoteric" and "taste" mean.
the fucking irony. you do realize that taste is a relative concept, right retard? based pseudo-intellectual retard.