Now that the dust has settled was MUA3 a disappointment?

Now that the dust has settled was MUA3 a disappointment?

Attached: Switch_MUA3_1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 275K)

>Lack of good costumes at launch
>No hub areas
>No unique dialogue
The game is better than MUA2, but I really do miss the hubs, hopefully the dlc content will make the game more replayable and add some more variety.

It was a shovelware anime game but with western ips

There's still no DLC that expands on the game?

A free update added Cyclops and Collosus aswell as new REAL suits back in august, next update is end of the month with the real first DLC.

This sums up my hangups with the game pretty well. I don’t regret getting it but it could be better

It was simply passable.

The game performed pretty well so hopefully MUA4 will be the closest to the original and X-men legends tier quality

I'm waiting for all the DLC to be out before I decide whether or not to get it. Hopefully a "gold edition" gets released.

It was good. Nothing amazing but satisfactory.

Personally, I'm going to go back to it eventually to beat it on Hard, do all the Infinity Trials, as well as the DLC at some point. At least it has a shit ton of replay value unlike most games made today.

I hope we get some good ass costumes for everyone.

I think the devs confirmed all characters will atleast get one new costume, and the ones we have gotten so far were some really damn good picks, I mean they fucking fixed Carol.

>I think the devs confirmed all characters will atleast get one new costume, and the ones we have gotten so far were some really damn good picks, I mean they fucking fixed Carol.
I genuinely wonder what the hell they're going to do for my boy T'challa. Maybe give him White Wolf's costume or something.

That or a caped classic version

>I mean they fucking fixed Carol.
Post pic, I wanna see this

It’s what I expected

Classic Warbird Ms Marvel

Attached: h2x1_marvel_dlc_outfit_en_v01.jpg (1000x500, 87K)

Yo that's so much better (though honestly I didn't hate her default design in this game)
Thanks user

no this is good bill rosemann is going to put hawkeye in smash

Attached: hawkeye.jpg (300x168, 17K)

No problem d00d

I was disappointed but I went into it expecting something like XML like a retard instead of MUA. It's probably still a good game but it's just not for me.

>mfw we will never have a MvC4 with these high quality models and renders
fuckin kill me

Attached: _Kb-_VkvkEGmfk3t84C61w8Dw9lHKY08Ct35iUQx-R8.jpg (540x720, 57K)

>Get to Dormammu
>Lose all will to play because the AI is fucking retarded and can't pick up the magic stones so I'm tasked with the tedium of trying to not get staggered while holding that shit inbetween barrages of AOE attacks

Attached: 1568232714211.png (394x360, 144K)

It’s weird, I don’t remember Dormammu being a particularly difficult fight but Strange phase 2 was a complete pain in the ass for me