ITT: Good licensed games

ITT: Good licensed games

Just finished this game, was a fun Arkham clone.

Attached: 517cPfXuSVL._SX342_.jpg (342x394, 33K)

I remember the Thor game, it was a pretty alright God of War clone

the only MCU games worth playing.
in the same capeshit spirit, Amazing spider-man 1 was kinda good too

X-men origins Wolverine is the best one.

FYI, these games will start soaring in price as time goes by due to how its uncommon its become to make licensed IP games now.

i liked the ps3/360 iron man
iron man2 was shit tho

Everyone knows that Battle for Bikini Bottom is good, but this game doesn't get brought up as much despite also being pretty good.

Attached: 2285750-box_tssm.png (640x822, 877K)

I used to buy a lot of licenced game when I was a kid. A lot of them were busted but simple stuff like doing all that flipping in Enter the Matrix was enough to satsify my kid's brain. Still there were games that were such junk even I thought they were pretty shit, like that Terminator 3 game. At least it came with a demo of what seemed like a much better Terminator game.

Y'all niggas don't even know

Attached: file.png (794x1116, 1.39M)

I had the Gameboy version and I remember I sucked at it and not much else.

X:Men Origins Wolverine. Recently replayed my 360 copy and while a bit dated in places was still a fun ride. Wish they'd have been able to do a follow-up based on The Wolverine.

For funsies, i've started hunting these licensed games and Captain America: Super Soldier is one of the few i'm missing because right now it costs way too much.

Pic related was fun. The console version, at least. Nice amount of collectibles and replayability, also had some kickass minigames to boot. Spent hours and hours on the Golf-Cart minigame as a kid.
The Movie game was the shit when I was a kid, loved it. Hoping the BfBB remake adds in some (if not all) of the movie levels in as DLC or something. Would gladly pay like $15-$30 for it.

Attached: over-the-hedge-ps2-preplayed.jpg (800x1024, 121K)

It was the last game my little brother and I played couch coop together

Attached: The_Incredibles_Rise_of_the_Underminer_PS2__37547.1545195565.jpg (1259x1775, 478K)

Peter Jackson's King Kong is an obligatory

Way better than it had any right to be

Attached: 32265383-item-big-GC-MIREPORT-A-1[1].jpg (600x788, 151K)

Attached: sw3.jpg (315x445, 34K)

Based
BfBB is already so popular but this one was really fucking fun. Inventive enemies and really fun controls and moves

God tier game
>that one stealth section where you eavesdrop on the guard telling the other guard his son wanted the video game Rise to Honir

I'm personally hoping for a full on remake of the Movie Game if Rehydrated does well.

very fun game

>The boss fight in the same mission with the puffy-jacket dude

Attached: 1443066413437.jpg (540x432, 80K)

Wanted: Weapons of fate was pretty cool too.

even the gba game was fun

the mp dueling was fun as hell

Attached: uy.gif (445x250, 2.45M)

Iron Man was a god damned excellent game. Thinking about it, I'd like to replay it.

>no one has posted licensed vidya kino yet

Attached: 38C8A0D1-7629-4DC2-B59E-A89DD5C5A549.jpg (640x908, 104K)

oops, wrong pic

Attached: lotr.jpg (353x500, 50K)

PETER JACKSON'S KING KONG
THE OFFICIAL GAME OF THE MOVIE

>ctrl+f
>The Punisher
>not found

I am dissapoint

Spiderman 2 is the king
Hulk: Ultimate Destruction is better than prototype 1 and 2