Game is good around the beginning and possibly middle chapters of the story

>game is good around the beginning and possibly middle chapters of the story
>it all goes to shit around the ending chapters
You able to name any by memory alone?

Attached: 1552739691436.webm (720x1280, 1.86M)

Rage 1
I'd change good to mediocre but no idea why they introduced the authority

Story? Or is it just nogs?

France has always been shit.
Inferior to England during the middle ages.
Inferior to England during the colonial era.
Get blown the fuck out during WW2
Proceed to import millions of Africans to rape her women and burn her churches, finally beating England at something.
WW1 was the only time France was ever good at anything, and it cost them all their decent men.

Tales of Berseria.
Fuck the stupid brat who ruined the whole thing.

Some protest back in February 2019

Seething british rat, your shit island was literally funded by the Normans, if it wasn't for France you wouldn't exist, you're just mad because we colonized you in the past and your women are fucking ugly

Wat these europeeans fightan about?
Should i care?

Nah, it's French tradition to start a riot over something every 6 months

your best king Richard lionhearth was the son of the biggest whore of France history.
your best man is a son of a bitch, and was a little faggy (he admitted himself during the third crusade) who was germaned in the end of the crusade.

Silence, frog. If it wasn't for the British Empire and United States France would be more German than it is Arabic right now.

>this thread
Mfw not being French or English.

Attached: 1542012281347.png (260x271, 32K)

>would be more German
You mean Russian?

Both anglos and frogs can lick my smooth smelly balls

France will not exist in 50 years.

Normans aren't even French, they're scandinavian. So sick of this retarded meme.

French Provinces in the European Federation will tho

>Russian
You mean American?

It's the same as Russia - some Viking dudes came here to rule and got our culture and religion right after

>Eurabian Caliphate*
ftfy

I hope your entire family becomes trannies and moves in with you. Fuck your pol threads.

Halo 2

>I hope your entire family becomes trannies and moves in with you
Sounds like a great plot for a sitcom.

>England
France colonized England in 1066 to the point that 50% of English words are of French origin.

>America
Without France, America wouldn't exist.

There were 53 major conflicts in Europe. France has been a belligerent in 49 of them, and the United Kingdom in 43. Of the 185 battles that France has fought over the past 800 years, its armies have won 132 of them, and lost 43, leaving only 10 indecisive battles
Thus giving the French military the record of victories in Europe, and therefore in the world. France is the nation that has participated in the greatest number of war and battle throughout the history of Humanity.
Over the past 800 years France has fought more than 200 years against England, more than 150 years against the Germanic nations, more than 190 years against the Spanish/Portuguese, and against many other nations.
Often these wars were waged against France, outnumbered by coalitions of several nations to destroy it.

t. Mutt

Frogs mad (x24)

They were much more fun to play than the British in Age of Empires 2

>game is shit at the beginning
>starts getting good as you get into the flow of things
>ending fucking ruins it

Danganronpa series

Evil Islands. Started great and then the quality went down steadily after the first island. Guess they simply ran out of funds and had to ship what they got done and wrap things up real quick.

Attached: 1378.jpg (730x345, 109K)

I was thinking of Prince of Persia '08

name one(1) great man in the bong history.

Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit
Fuck the stealth segment

Sleeping Dogs

Easy peasy: Metal Gear Solid V

All of you are trash, the only worthwhile European countries are the Germanic ones
Even poland is better than either of you

Harald Hardrada

there's more niggers and arabs in the US than there are in Europe, btw
even per capita

>krauts
>worthwhile nations
The only thing krauts can do is instigate some major European crisis

Obviously there are more niggers in a place that used niggers as slaves for hundreds of years, retard. Europe has no excuse for any of them to be there. Also, you're flat out wrong about the Arab proportions.

No, that would be the French.

>the only good man in bong history is called the last viking.

ok this is funnier than expected

Attached: Paris Metro.webm (640x360, 2.18M)

VTMB, you can actually pinpoint the exact moment when the studio started running out of money

Je suis pas sorti de ma maison depuis deux semaines et je regarde pas la télé, qu'est-ce qui se passe ?

Thimbleweed Park

>Europe has no excuse for any of them to be there

most of them is from colony (england have poo, france have algerian, germany have turkish)
the arabs/black problem in europe is more like spic problem in US (cheap labor and cultural history with the said country)

des vieilles images des gilets jaunes je crois, rien de nouveau.

>dark souls 1 though the kiln and gwyn were good
>Bioshock 1
>Bioshock infinite I liked the beginning
>fable 2
>dead rising off the record
Just off the top of my head.

Somebody post the mural under the Eiffel Tower now.

Are they still rioting with yellow jackets?

this has to be an event or something.

RDR2

It started kino but then,
>sadie hamfisted into story
>tahiti
>hosea dying
>TB out of nowhere
>Arthur dying

You could tell none of this was in the original plan. The diversity hires had to go back and "rework" it tho. Pretty obvious Arthur was supposed to end up in Mexico.

Can you imagine being such a cuck that you have to protest? No wonder eurotards are doomed.

Attached: 1568833848034.png (320x209, 85K)

Jesus, I live in a nigger infested city in the US, and even I don't see that many niggers at once.

lol theres no way theres this many nogs in france