Opinions you've seen on Yea Forums that make you feel like this, user?

Opinions you've seen on Yea Forums that make you feel like this, user?

Attached: opinion.png (500x772, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fineleatherjackets.net/monkeyinflation
youtube.com/watch?v=d6n6WuC9Y7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Eastern games are always better than western games.

>Western games are always better than eastern games.

>I enjoy partaking in the hobby of playing video games

>Fighting games are hard

A literal faggot nigger furry won an award for being good at fighing games i consider everyone who has that opinion even below sub human level

Like nowdays you can learn to use any character in like an hour from there is up to you to see what character that has the moves that fit your playstyle best and the rest is just having fun practicing, you don't need to learn the most autistic combos right away just knowing the basics of fighting vidya is all you need

Attached: Ryu-Super-Smash-Bros-Ultimate.png (512x512, 97K)

t. nobody

>visual novels are games but gone home isn't
and vice versa
neither are

Whenever anons litterally bitch and moan about a black person being in any game

>Persona 3 has the best [anything]
It doesn't have the best gameplay, it doesn't have the best story, it doesn't have the best characters and doesn't even have the best application of shadows.

Same but when the character they bitch about is just a normal girl, like not even a SJW fatty with glasses, just a normal girl

Like i get why incels hate women so much, they are pathetic but i get it some girl can be really mean and fuck your shit up but 2D girls have never done anything wrong, they have the right to be protagonist too specially if they are strong and cute

women are ruining the internet

Croc 2 > Croc

People who rank Battle Network 1 higher than Battle Network 5.

>Pic Unrelated

>Gacha games are good

Attached: 20190918_121536.jpg (1280x1280, 612K)

FF15-kun count?

Gacha apologists are the worst. I just saw a guy the other day who tried to tell some user that the gacha shit in Mega Man X Dive isn't bad since there's not "that much" of it. Like I get that you're desperate for a new MMX game, but come on. ANY gacha is fucking bad. It might not even make the game unplayable as long as you don't spend money on it, but don't call it anything other than bad, no matter how little of it there is.

Attached: 1566111452653.png (600x572, 154K)

>Xbox One is a worthy purchase

Attached: 1521890241108.jpg (470x470, 30K)

Everything
All of you guys are retarded, just fuck off.

actual gameplay that isnt auto farm the game, with proper strategy and unique, detailed animations and spritework
>actual characterizarion in the servants that makes you want to roll for someone for more than your dick. Fgo servants have soul compared to soulless boteshit for example.
>actual decent story written by the og fate writer himself, with countless vibrant scenarios and events constantly being written
>no fucking powercreep, every servant is viable, rendering the shitty rates meme irrelevant because even if you are a lucklet you can clear most content with just 3*/4* servants.

Attached: 28373728882.jpg (1200x1200, 176K)

>I spent money on gacha

>Nintendo should go third party

Lol, yeah enjoy not getting anymore Fire emblem, xenoblade, metroid games or any b tier franchise. We all know Nintendo will only focus on the series that sell 8 million plus like splatoon, pokemon, mario , zelda and animal crossing.

Well agree with the opinion mostly because I suck at fighting games

>playing any video game with a black protagonist and enjoying it

Attached: SmartSelect_20190918-163139_YouTube.jpg (1096x1080, 363K)

I'm just hoping Nintendo will be a generation or two behind the "streaming-only" shit.

But nigger chicken chan is cute

Attached: a559092ca4f2d15a67f63974861f13ca.jpg (595x690, 64K)

>being so worked up about skin color
>ignores merits of gameplay

>Wind Waker was the best Zelda/best 3D Zelda
>Skyward Sword was good
>Turn based RPGs are outdated
>Paper Mario Sticker Star/Color Splash aren't that bad you guys

>We need a daily thread about Celeste being trans despite this being totally made up, still addicts need their dose of expressing how much they hate trannies, acuse eachother of being a tranny and telling eachother to dilate.

m-music?

Someone once tried to convince me Dota2 is harder than Starcraft. Very fervently.
It was horror.

Attached: 1502116863739.jpg (1111x597, 56K)

>hard
The fighting game itself is not hard, the controls are intuitive and there is basically zero room for any sort of tactics or strategy, it's just about whose playstyle is weirder and more unpredictable while also being technically proficient enough to react appropriately. But it's a 1v1 competition between two characters who have (ideally) the same capabilities, so your challenge is going to be entire defined by the opponent you play against.

Fighting games are not hard when I play against my friends, with 0 ping in a living room, I shit on all my friends. Fighting games are very difficult when I play with 80 ping over the internet against some sperg that has spent over 9000 hours on the same character.

Dota 2 definitely has more moment to moment challenge than Starcraft, which is primarily about executing optimal build orders. Microing in Starcraft is obviously more challenging than anything Dota has to offer.

>Dark souls 3 isnt the shittiest souls game ever made

I bet you're the type of retard who thinks combos are the only thing you need to learn in a fighting game too.
Fighting games are as hard as the opponent. If you fought a baby on tekken, it would be an easy win you could get by mashing. But if you fought me on tekken, it would take multiple years to start to be able to win even a single round.

People that buy into the "all modern games suck" meme need to leave and the board quality will skyrocket.

Attached: 1568765388769.jpg (1129x1761, 455K)

>fun is a buzzword

>it’s bad to have right-winged allies from reddit

What are the best games to come out in the last three years.

good modern games?

consolewars in general. Watching plebs fling shit at each other gets old really fast

I'm sorry you'll never enjoy GTA: San Andreas.

Not him but Astral Chain.

its more "all modern AAA games suck" because they are shallow and go for the mass audience appeal

Not really an opinion but
>Anons ask how people makes friends
>A few replies later you figure he's the type to talk shit about someone over what video games they play, even throwing insults over how they play
>half the thread Still wonders how people make let alone keep friends around.

Attached: 4060e92d-a859-42e1-8899-5dbe66da0d91-1.gif (356x200, 41K)

Alright that's fair. Wouldn't be my favourite, but my Persona soundtrack ranks shift on a dime.

All of them or just many of them? Death Stranding looks interesting to me.

oh man this is a terrible opinion

>turn based games are obsolete
Just because you don't like them doesn't mean they're bad. A concept that Yea Forums and humans in general forget like a goldfish with a castle in it's bowl.

>MGS1 holds up great!

sekiro

>skin color
no sweety, more like having the character talk like "shiiieet nigga imma be fugging doo dee doo nibba fuck dem computers bitch!"
t. protagonist of prototype 2

People who say Undertale is shit but they only watched a playthrough on YouTube and didn't actually play it themselves

I saw someone post a screenshot comparison of Hyrule Warriors or some shit where the newer version looked markedly better than the older version, and some user said "wow so Nintendo can't even bullshot correctly lmao". Imagine getting upset that a company DOESN'T bullshot

>Indie games are ALWAYS bad

I don't understand why people think this. I have a sneaking suspicion that it's because of the massive failure of Mighty Number 9, and now, everyone wants every indie to fail similarly to how it did, and spectacularly

But anyway, if you're one of those people. Please please please get out of my indie game threads. I just wanna talk about a video game, you're not even gonna play it

it's actually a bait post. The post seems pretty effective from the responses i've been getting.

I don't even care about the games themselves. I hate the people that play them for ruining /vg/ and now slowly introducing their shit here.

almost every opinion ever posted on this board

Ahem
3/6>2>5/literally any spinoff>1>4

Attached: 1567527589589.png (500x488, 115K)

But it does have one thing
it has the most SOUL

lol not even close

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

It has the best story and the best music

>No games should place emphasis on story

>Sonic 06 is fun

a few drinks and a few autistic friends, handing off the controller every two deaths, regardless of how unfair they were is a pretty 'good' time
but yeah, I have no idea how people non-ironically like it

>microtransactions/lootboxes in AAA games are fine as long as it's just cosmetic

>Shadow is not a dark counterpart to Sonic! He is an anti-hero!
You ever met an autistic teen irl? They're hilarious to talk to.
>Nobody remembers that game... (Link to the Past)

Prey (2017)
Underrail
BallisticNG
3030 Deathwar Redux
Darkwood
Baba is You
Hat in Time
Crypt of the Necrodancer

We don't know if death stranding is good user, it isn't out yet

I think they're fine if they're cosmetic AND the game gives you a way to actually get them for free.

Anything said by ACfag

>The game with combat is a walking simulator

>97% of the time is spent walking
>b-but it's not a w-walking sim!

Wow, you've finished the game? Give me some leaks.

Your conversation is dumb when you realize the game was never mentioned

Funny how we both know what game it is just from the words "walking simulator".

>RE2 Remake is good

fuck off

>I like tank controls.
^Terrible opinion

I never said the original was good, you ultra faggot. But it was good for its time at least, not that it aged very well. The remake has no excuses.

t. Shenmue lover

duality of Yea Forums

t. cock lover

That ocarina of Time still holds up without need of nostalgia or that it's even 1/10th as good as breath of the wild

t. dick shitter

You think I could remember all of them ?

OPs pic is my response every time I enter Yea Forums

I believe that was what people refer to as a "joke". Sadly genuine ones are getting rarer and drowned out.

>GTAIV is better than GTAV

Nu-fun

Pathologic?

Nu fun is absolutely redpilled

Attached: 569.jpg (800x600, 173K)

Attached: gaysnotwelcome.png (435x397, 198K)

>thinking botw is better then Oo t
>thinking botw is good
lmao

this right here

Get your head out of your ass. Nu-fun is just a buzzword version of "stop liking what I don't like".

Attached: 1566415551599.jpg (1280x1280, 301K)

I 100% believe all of these
>fear 2>1
>dmc 3/4/5>1
>half life 2>1
>deus ex hr and md>Deus ex
>cheating in online games is absolutely hilarious and incredibly fun
>there are 0 good somic games
>most retro games have aged like shit
>the last of us deserves every bit of praise it recieved and part 2 is one of the only games worth looking forward 2
>there's nothing wrong with an increased emphasis on cinematic games
>fighting games are shit besides smash Brothers and mortal kombat
>platinum's only decent game is MGR. Everything else is varying degrees of awful
>doom 2016 is a mediocre game and the franchise as a whole is only enjoyed by nostalgia blinded boomers
>horizon zero Dawn, spiderman, detroit become Human and god of war are fantastic games and make the ps4 one of the best consoles ever
>rockstar's only good game is Midnight club 1
>kamiya is a self important douche and his only good game is Viewtiful joe 1

Attached: desgtfde.jpg (1064x3119, 1.59M)

>stop liking
Where did I tell you to stop liking anything? I'm just saying that you don't in the first place.

I'm truly amazed you are even able to post with literally dozens of dicks in your mouth and anus

>Pokemon isn't too easy of a game. Just do a Nuzlocke run if you want more challenge!
>Kirby isn't too easy! Just do a no-powers run!
Arguing that a game isn't too easy because you can just play like a retard to eke challenge out is the weirdest thing. Why not just play a game that is naturally more challenging instead?

Attached: 1376546320738.jpg (408x286, 17K)

You put zero thought into this faggot.

I also love Resident Evil 4 and the Remake of 2 but hate everything else

Attached: 1563934597227.jpg (677x1024, 201K)

>Kirby isn't too easy! Just do a no-powers run!
The ironic thing about this is that a no-power run makes the game way easier most of the time since inhale oneshots everything. I played through SSU without powers and aside from boss fights the game was a total cakewalk.

>XBC2 wasn't a masterpiece

Just admit you can't recognise pure SOUL and move on.

>TLOU
>putting DX3/4 above 1
>FEAR2 above FEAR
>only good fighting games aren't fighting games
>praising David Cage game and nu-GoW
Is this bait, or are you a living basedny stereotype, brought to life in some unethical experiment?

define soul

>Borderlands 2 was the last good Borderlands game

Attached: 12f7e57760dd673bb07b7ee17a83d4872dfee35c80ee1c70255fc693ff975822.png (620x304, 248K)

>style and cosmetics are more important then stats

People like Brolylegs invalidate every single person bitching on Yea Forums about fighting games.
Casuals just hate the fact they don't immediately jerk you off for being amazing so they continue a series of excuses.

>Gameplay doesn't matter if the story is good

Out of nu-sona its got the better writing and characters
>Party members arent dicksuckers like in P4 and P5
>Story concludes in a completely satisfying way staying true to its themes without being forced like in P4
>Themes are consistent throughout the game and its social links unlike p4
>no completely retarded character moments like in P5 (Morgana and Ryuji, everyones IQ being lowered below 90 when makoto shows up)
>Nemisis/Rival character thats actually unique, unlike Mr. and Ms. fuck society
>Story gets better in the end instead of just degenerating throughout the game like p5
The only flaws with the plot are based around the game crawling to a snail's pace because you need to wait until the end of the month. Taken as a whole the plot of P3 is much more succinct and well tied together than all the following nu-sonas.

Is this entire post bait? Or are there some actual opinions sprinkled in there.

They're usually not cute though, and when they are most people don't complain about them.

>you aren't feeling what you feel you just feel like you feel that way.
What?
If you think you're having fun, you are.

>Play a real [Insert series here] game
or
>If you don't play a game the exact same way I like to play the game then you're a [insert random insult]

Attached: 1563909070425.png (265x257, 126K)

Nah I’ve seen people like this, one of their arguments was western games are inherently superior because they are natively written in English

>Northern games are always better than southern games.

>I have a sneaking suspicion that it's because of the massive failure of Mighty Number 9, and now, everyone wants every indie to fail similarly to how it did, and spectacularly
It's Tortanic, Yea Forums still can't get over it after 8 years. It's not just indie games every game has to be a flop or a masterpiece.

Play San Andreas, most of the game is just slaughtering niggers, spics, gooks, and CIAniggers

>we need a zoomer holocaust

it's like comparing MMA and Football. (Not american rugby) completely different skillsets.

I just saw one earlier.
>"All dubs are shit"

What a fucking idiot.

When PC culture tries to insert themselves into some AAA game for the sake of inclusivity.

>Play a real [Insert series here] game
>game listed is a spinoff and not apart of that series

Attached: 1425505172558.jpg (210x175, 22K)

Not exactly a dub but I can say Ace Attorney is a good example of a translation that's better than the original version (besides the whole Japanifornia shit)

>I'm racist so if a "nigger" is good at fighting games then anyone who's not good is a subhuman.
Huh.

>puzzle games aren't worth full price
This kind of thinking is what fucking killed Panel De Pon and Puyo and I hate it.

Attached: 1423315717694.png (210x195, 2K)

>nigger chicken
Don't you mean KFC-chan?

"I hate computers"
"Man these gentech people are evil"
>Commits slaughter
"I miss my daughter"
>Continues EATING people

Fucking moralising nigger, give me the old protag back.

no game is worth full price

Attached: 20bucks.jpg (879x670, 185K)

Correct yourself, user.
fineleatherjackets.net/monkeyinflation

The new OST is painfully sparse and the classic music should be free
All of the DLC costumes should be free
Spiders were underwhelming in the original but I think they could've done some cool shit with them

Other than that I'd say it's pretty much perfect

Attached: 1459829586979.png (647x766, 122K)

People on Yea Forums who despise Doom 2016 as if it's an affront to the franchise, say glory kills are shit because they're QTEs, and call the soundtrack "dubstep" like pretentious redditors who only listen to queen.

I get super butthurt over Painkiller 2016 but as much as I hate to admit it its an overall step forward for the absolute state of this genre in the current decade

TYRONE

Attached: rog.jpg (1279x717, 148K)

People who try to argue that vns somehow aren't actually games

We get it, you're very scared of black people

hi neo

I think glory kills are gay and the soundtrack is lame but it's still a hell of a lot better than 99% of modern AAA shit

Attached: 1444685449240.png (636x671, 28K)

Some of them are close enough to point and clicks but shit like Steins Gate are not video games

baby

DMC4 is garbage, Yea Forums only holds it in high regard because of combo videos but take that away and you still have an unfinished game with the worst visuals. They somehow made it even worse when they made you play as 3 new characters in SE.

>t.

Attached: 1411171262968.jpg (500x1667, 215K)

I'm still fucking salty over when Doom 2016 was shown at e3. It looked slow and awful. Didn't play it till this year and loved it.

No strategy? Have you never had the pleasure of conditioning someone?

>Overwatch is a MOBA

Attached: file.png (308x313, 144K)

Lol bro you right I'll catch you at the next EVO winning that free ez money

Super Metroid ruined the series by adding a map

Attached: 1566886012791.png (242x242, 107K)

the only ASSFAGGOTS I have ever played was Dota2 and Overwatch didnt feel all that different

>there is basically zero room for any sort of tactics or strategy
Wrong in every way but yea the reason you lost to that sperg is because he has no life and the lag bro the lag!!

Even the most uber contrarian asshole doesnt genuinely believe this
t. contrarian edge-lord that likes Metroid over Super

Technically it is but only because the term MOBA is so dumb that many games can be called MOBAs while they are clearly aren't. ASSFAGGOTS is a much better term.

I only put like 10 hours into SFV but I managed to get to Silver rank just by holding back until my invariably Ken opponent ex-dp'd on my block and I punished with heavy kick
If those numbers on the rankings are accurate that would mean 90% of the playerbase somehow cant deal with these brain dead idiots

"botw is good"

Attached: bad combat.webm (853x480, 2.84M)

thinking that nintendo is best anything

Any manufactured political outrage on Yea Forums is the reason I don't even come here that often anymore. The Tifa shit, that LGBT stuff in AI: The Somnium Files, Mortal Kombat's slavery ending, etc. It's just all so fucking tiring and gets reposted ad nauseum.

On Yea Forums I don't need to stay silent, because I am anonymous I can simply call you a faggot nigger lover and move on to the next wrong opinion.

The fact that people come back to this shithole of a board. Myself included.

Attached: Sad bones.png (2400x1800, 1.66M)

>the new voices in Star Fox 64 3D single handedly ruined the entire game

Attached: 1452800466784.gif (200x193, 2.09M)

They're not "hard", but they require a massive amount of memorization and practice that's a huge turn off when there are literally hundreds of games you could pick up and learn in a much smaller amount of time.

>I think niggers are good for the community

>enjoy not getting anymore Fire emblem, xenoblade, metroid games or any b tier franchise.
i actually would enjoy that unironically

>purposely riding on a horse so you can only use one attack animation
>purposely using a low damage, high attack speed weapon

Attached: 1564254412931.gif (307x230, 340K)

didnt most of the actors reprise their roles for that?

Nah, fuck off.

Attached: rainbow_hmm.gif (111x111, 10K)

Pretty sure they did, which would make that opinion that much dumber.

>Grorious nipponese!
>Artificial fun
>Console war in general
And probably a lot more I forgot to mention because this list of bullshit is huge.

Attached: Conancheckhisnewmonitor.gif (623x340, 1.94M)

>no game is better than any game

apparently they gave the training mode guy a voice. it works surprisingly well.
youtube.com/watch?v=d6n6WuC9Y7U

I see you're a pre-sequel connoisseur.

>Kojima bad
>JRPG bad
>story in games bad
>HL2 has too many cutscenes (even though there's only like three chapters in the whole game that focus on the story)

that half life thing is what always confuses me, sure the handful of pseudo cutscenes arent so interesting on replay but they are decently sporadic and are welcome on an intial playthrough when you can easily go an hours at a time without seeing another human character

>Play a real [Insert genre here] game
>game listed isn't even of that genre

>on /vitagen/
>asked for some PSP/Vita 3D platformer recommendations
>someone recommends Mana Khemia
>can't find any decent gameplay footage; just give it a pirate because why not
>it's a magical girl potion crafting highschool sim JRPG
>"No user it's a platformer see? You can jump around in the overworld!!"

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)