Let's talk about Smash, Yea Forums

Let's talk about Smash, Yea Forums.

What makes your character "eligible" or "most likely to get invited"?

If you are one of those that call other potential characters "never ever", "literal whos" and "cereal mascots", then you wouldn't have any problem telling us what makes your character a literal god.

I'll start myself, since I have nothing to fear.

>Doomfag here.
>Considers myself fair and true to what to expect from my character.
>Never beg for his inclusion, but do support his appearance greatly.
>Never go on my way to tell others their characters are shit, because they have as many chances of appearing as my or any character.
>Doom Slayer has chances because of his history with FPS as a genre icon, as well as the grandfathers of FPS, like Hovertank, Catacomb and Wolfenstein.
>Doom Slayer is not only a Bethesda/Zenimax/ID rep, but also a PC rep, which hasn't have a rep yet (As far as DLC go).
>Admits relegating him to a Mii Gunner would be the maximum insult to the father of FPS. Guaranteed outrage, coping and seething from the Doomfags. A Doomfag assures you.

Try being civil, but who am I kidding? We are in fucking Yea Forums, lmao.

Attached: 243.png (500x500, 220K)

Let's not talk about Smash, Yea Forums.

>Ryu Hayabusa
>Big history with Nintendo
>One of the remaining flagship third party characters from the NES alongside Simon and Rock
>Solid original series and solid reboot series
>Big hack n slash rep matching Dante
>Koei still lacking playable rep after the Fatal Frame character was relegated to AT

bump

crash bandicoot would be fucking amazing, need i say more?

Attached: crash fucking dies.gif (500x288, 2.02M)

Attached: 1568767161163.png (821x461, 452K)

Fuck you little faggot buy a Sony Playstation 4.

I didn't read your post op, but I felt bad about it, so I'm just letting you know I didn't before I went on with my life.

Amaterasu would be fucking great thanks.

so, it's the time we post 'em aye?

Attached: dlcshit.png (821x461, 336K)

Postan a different template, hope that's okay

Attached: mydlc.png (2376x1137, 2.37M)

>crash
>doomguy
>travis
pretty good taste, user

Attached: 1460576118621.png (303x243, 5K)

Why do people think heavy is eligible? Has valve ever even released anything on a Nintendo console? Also Gabe said he'd prefer Gordon Freeman if valve got a rep

There's some good tastes in this thread

>What makes your character "eligible" or "most likely to get invited"?
Sakurai liking the character.

...so Geno?
AW YEAH THIS IS HAPPENING!

fpbp

Attached: 1566308233867.png (1546x794, 1.67M)

>well-known and popular series, active playerbase across all the games in the trilogy
>relevant, anyone familiar with vidya has at least heard of it in some form or another
>6th best-selling JRPG series of all time despite being around for less than a decade
>spiritual successor to one of the oldest 3D RPG series and one of the oldest 3D Japanese console games
>remaster was announced to the public via a Nintendo Direct, and it's one of the few non-Nintendo series to get an amiibo
>brimming with potential for moves due to the sheer amount of weapons, spells, mechanics and items
>tons of stages, music, spirits, etc to pull from all three games
>composer for all three games has worked with Smash since Brawl
>Bamco loves promoting it, Sakurai has played the games, Nintendo clearly sees some interest in it

Attached: paper_souls__dark_souls___paper_mario__by_bluemage13_d9paqjc-fullview.jpg (1024x724, 142K)

>>>Never go on my way to tell others their characters are shit, because they have as many chances of appearing as my or any character
What does this have to do with anything? Just cause you don't post or complain about your character not getting in smash doesn't magically add onto the chances of Ryu getting in! You don't get brownie points for not voicing your opinion, retard. The virtue signaling from your post is so fucking obnoxious your kind needs to stay in reddit/twitter or whatever fucking socialmedia slum you came from.

Attached: image0-2 (3).jpg (520x520, 45K)

I want Reimu.
>Has legacy
>Has new games come out regularly
>Has been licensed by Nintendo, SEGA, Konami, Bandai Namco and Sony
>Has an incredible selection of music
>Has fangames officially released on consoles
>Can represent PC98, PC and indies/doujin
>ZUN is incredibly lax with his IP

I honestly just want her in because she'd bring top quality content with her.

Attached: 1539958461251.png (840x469, 1.02M)

Dante
>The face of the action genre
>Iconic, one of Capcom's most beloved characters
>Has been in Project X Zone, a crossover with Nintendo, Sega and Namco
>His games are coming to Switch now
>Has endless moveset and costume potential
>Capcom are pretty okay with using him in crossover stuff

Attached: If Dante gets in Smash.png (853x480, 856K)

Who does Sakurai want?

>Does he want that character?
They're in

>Does he not want them?
They're not in

really that simple

I don't give a fuck who's invited or eligible. Gameplay matters to me more than characters at this point, because everyone I want is already in. I'm just waiting for certain characters to get fixed in patches.

Attached: 1343658346457543.jpg (1154x1154, 304K)

What do you mean we can't talk about video games on a video game board?

Attached: image0-194.jpg (500x373, 38K)

Chris Redfield
>The posterboy for the series that kicked off the survival horror genre
>Iconic, MC of the last 3 mainline RE games and the last movie
>Has been in multiple crossovers, including MvC3 and Infinite, him being the only human RE character in the latter
>His games (5 and 6) will be on the Switch soon
>Endless moveset and costume potential
>Capcom already shove RE in crossover stuff all the time

Attached: DLC Fighter 5.png (1756x1668, 1.43M)

Literally built for smash

Attached: DD3B9002-D208-465B-9393-BAA3F178F78E.jpg (2000x2811, 573K)

This, Yea Forums will be unable to recover from this post

>First Party.
>Showed up in multiples titles.
>Would definitely be that "out there" or "gonna piss off some fanboys" pic Smash Bros is known for.
I don't have much else desu.

Attached: 1200px-Birdo_MP9.png (1200x1841, 846K)

Actually, meandering back to the mii gunner thing why not add a zombie gunner costume for em? To go with doom guy and do what quake champs did and give the doom guy all the armors from the different points in dooms timeline. Not to mention while we're at it maybe make some of the demons of hell assist trophies. Namely the knight/baron of hell, the cacodemon, and imp.

Attached: beeicon.png (574x574, 492K)

B&R

I don't give a fuck about "likelihood" because there's no excuse for missing spirits. At least rectify that by adding new PNG battles for them.

Attached: D59UjD1UEAElYsZ.jpg (680x651, 87K)

Nah
/thread

I think they would have fun movesets

Attached: ai.jpg (812x363, 241K)