Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Attached: 58ee57d9bf2d97f62b04e3897179d00d745c015d.jpg (616x353, 63K)

Too easy

Literally the only thing it did right was mario's control physics. Rest of the game is meh as all hell.

Motion controls.

Also this

It’s not Super Mario Sunshine

switch exclusive

Post game

too much stuff to collect
not only there's like a thousand moons but you have to collect these purple coins and outfits too

The outfits don't have gameplay mechanics or benefits outside of the invisible outfit. Moons alone dont provide enough variety of collectibles. Needs more sidequests with Peach and Pauline.

soulless, padded numale garbage

Attached: odyssey_fail2.jpg (2024x3576, 1.73M)

It doesn't let you play as Luigi, and it doesn't have a haunted house level.
Also the bosses are way too fucking easy. Ruined Dragon is so fucking cool until you realize you can beat it with your eyes closed on both thumbs up your ass.
I really wish Nintendo would put more effort into adding hard modes to games like this. I love Assist Mode because it lets my little sister have fun with the game, but I want some challenge dammit.

Soulfags deserve the rope.

Soul is an important concept, it's just abused by retarded shitposters like OP.

The captures felt very limited and temporary compared to any Mario powerup in history.

Also no playable Luigi.

Literally every screenshot on the right is better.

Odyssey 2 is gonna be masterful if they expand further on captures, though.

>Bingmachine game

Soul basically means designs are childish and simple because Nintendos knowledge of 3D was limited. Having more knowledge and artistic liberties is soulless because it's not nostalgic.

Kinda too easy and some levels can get kinda boring with their design.

Odyssey 2 tho? Will be a fucking masterpiece let me tell ya

Thus game lacked low polygon horror

no satisfaction on collecting moons.
you spend 4minutes top to collect the hardest moon in the level, and most of them are basically given.

So does the switch have a similar thing to achievements/trophies?

Is this game good?

>uses prerenders as an argument
Eat shit

some countries/worlds were too short

Dropped it like 3 times after finishing the first two worlds,

I always loved Mario and the last one I played was Sunshine and I tho I was going to have a blast with Odyssey but nope. The game is literally made for max 8 years old and is extremely easy with 0 challenge involve besides some crazy jumps with the hat.

no

The ending

Attached: ECqCtqoU8AILw1g.jpg (1600x1200, 228K)

yeah, the ending was kinda shitty

They should've just got married. Or she stays single and becomes playable with Tiara as her Cappy.

The exploration is not rewarding for shit.
Collecting Moons mindlessly isn't very engaging.

Come on, some on them take you a little bit of challenge to get them

I enjoyed Mario Odessey but I do have some critiques
>the world's feel as if there could've been more.
>The amount of Moons to collect get admittedly excessive.
>Once you've completed the main game, there's really no incentive aside from a photo to collect all the moons except if you're some hardcore completionist.

Attached: 20190825_210955.jpg (1280x1280, 546K)

I wish some of the uniform moons were more rare and therefore unique.

Not every level needed goomba stacking. Koopa the Quick only appears in like 2 levels in 64.

Peach thought it was funny how she left Mario on the moon, Mario has saved her ungrateful ass hundreds of times, if he decided to stop, she would get raped and killed by Bowser, ungrateful cunt.

Odyssey is comparable to the satire of collectathons at the beginning of Nuts and Bolts

That's always been the issue with Mario games. in Mario 64 you get to look at a terrible Yoshi model for getting all 121 stars. In Sunshine you get a different picture in the credits.

Nintendo needs to give a reason for getting Moons. A playable character or a passive powerup. Something.

My biggest gripe with the game and the fact i'll don't want to play it again is the overabundance of moons. It kills the joice of the reward and the feeling of achieving something.

3D Land gives you an extra level and photos

>Too easy
>Not enough full kingdoms
>Fighting the Broodals gets tiresome
Alos, there really are way too many moons. Cutting the final total in half would have been fine. Hopefully we get an Odyssey 2.

It's a bit too easy and there's not enough focus on platforming segments. I love the movement and hope there's a sequel with more platforming so the movement can be utilized more. The T-Rex was also underutilized considering how much effort they put into it and hyped it up. I loved the dark woods area of steam gardens where the T-Rex chases you.

Attached: Mario Odyssey T-Rex.png (1272x646, 1.54M)

It isn’t on PS4

it really needs a sequel
>more stuff to capture
>playable luigi
>more levels with actual platforming

>Cappy is annoying
>Theme song is shit
>Most of the game is filler
>The abundance of Power Moons means they are not as rewarding as a single Star or Shine
>Reminds you that it's a Mario game every fucking time with all the nods to Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong because without it it would be nothing special
>Mushroom, Cloud and Ruined Kingdoms were wasted potential
It's also not 3D World, now that was 3D Mario kino.

>game about platforming
>forces you to not platform half the time

>Reminds you that it's a Mario game every fucking time with all the nods to Super Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong
but it's okay when 3D World references Mario Kart, Mario 2, Mario 3, Mario World, and Galaxy because it really doesn't have an identity of its own either

I understand why people kinda got upset at it, but I kinda enjoyed it. Mario’s a cartoon character who never really develops in any games. He’s just here to go on an adventure. So an ending that’s just a gag and a “that’s it” feels appropriate enough considering I feel conflicted thinking about any alternative they could have thought up

The current Donkey Kong (Rare ltd. Design) did not make a cameo appearance.

Seriously. You have a city based on fucking DK references, but DK himself doesn't show up? Like literally why?

>but user, Dk from arcade appears during celebra-
stfu you know what I mean.

Yeah, I did not appreciate all that buildup for nothing.