Roaches can survive nuclear fallout but they can't survive the PS4 game drought

Roaches can survive nuclear fallout but they can't survive the PS4 game drought

Attached: Screen_shot.png (1440x1802, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedickshow.com/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would you advertise that you have roaches? Is that a normal thing in America?

no

If you live in the city, yes

Yes.

If you live in the south they are pretty common.

Everyone who makes fun of this doesn't want to admit that LITERALLY everyone has a roach problem once in a while, this is a normal part of home ownership

It only confirms the stereotype that gamers are fucking gross people that never clean up or shower.

This all those people live in a dumpster? If I saw one roach in my house I could call proper services, not taking a picture on twitter

So you just live with roaches crawling in your houses? Wtf

theyre american or brown banded roaches, just big ones that wandered inside.
german roaches are the infesting ones

>literally cleaning his ps4
Gamers never clean btw

>LITERALLY everyone has a roach problem
sorry i don't live in a shithole

Once you get an infestation it is very hard to get rid of them. Don't come to America

I have never in my life had roaches

What kind of third world country do you live in to have cockroaches in your apartment?

I know it’s Yea Forums but I hate this misinformation bullshit. Most people don’t live with roaches. It is not normal to say you have roaches (considered unhygienic) and anything but the occasional spider or little bug is considered a reason to spray bug killer or call pest control. If anything americans freak out more about bugs than they need to, 99% of Americans don’t even know what a jerusalem cricket is thogh and they are all over the continent

Had roaches from a fucking neet on the floor below me in an apartment complex. They climbed up to my place because it was immaculate. They apparently like sleeping and fucking in clean environments. If you'd ever call a pest place they sort that shit out quickly. The slob ended up getting evicted.

Man, I hate snow but at least I don't have bugs during winter.

>roaches are snoys fault
I hate filth

>it is very hard to get rid of them
Only if you leave food and trash out like a piece of human garbage. Bugs go where the food is. If they're around you then they're living off your waste.

The roaches that actually infest eat dead skin, dust, hair, and even fucking paper.

Roaches aren't in Colorado

I live in the south and I have roaches in my fucking kitchen
It drives me insane and when I move I'm not taking any of my microwaves or whatever
My biggest fear is that they live in my PS4 or computer but I dont think they make it over there but still
Smaller vents won't fix that obviously

How does that work anyway? Do they just fog out the entire building with bug-killing spray? Wouldn't that stuff get all over your shit?

i live in texas and saw roaches here and there, behind my oven. i had to get an exterminator and it was good for a while but i just saw another of the little bastards last night. FML

chinese glue with pheromones work pretty well.
I once had a crazy neighbor who kept his shit in bottle, but I never had a infestation thank to this chink trick, worked way better than any chemicals

>clean your console
>never wash your ass or vacuum your floor

gamers got their priorities straight

They only use fog for like fleas/ants. The tiny fuckers that burrow into walls as far as I'm aware. The pest woman who'd show up would use some kind of hose through my sink (where they were climbing up from) and she told me she was injecting poison bait into where they'd climb up. So instead of coming into my place, they'd just find the food, eat it and just die.

AFAIK they put top bait in multiple hotspots and then the bugs come for it, go back to where they're nesting and die and then other bugs eat them and die as well

>complains about roaches
>instead of these

Attached: bed-bug-feeding-Whitney-Cranshawb.jpg (580x305, 98K)

I've never seen a roach in my life. The worst thing we had were houseflies

I never had a roach get inside of my PC case, but I had router die on me. When I opened it up I found a dead fried roach, it must of shorted something out.

Wash your clothes and sheets and don't transcribe anything

I've never seen a roach in my life, we had wasps one year though.

>having roaches
Dirty fucking nigger

That's good preventive care but not good enough when you have a legitimate infestation.

not a sony fag bu9t your roach problems is not sony's or any other company's concern you utterly disgusting fuck do you have any idea how fucking disgusting your home has to be to get roaches?

>some cartoon snapback
>Lives among trash manga figures
>Buys thot fake bath water
Fucking lmao, no wonde rhe had roaches at home

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-210510_Twitter.jpg (1439x2420, 1.56M)

To all anons who are infested by bugs, do you have nets on your windows? They aren't that expensive, also check for holes.

>posing with $23 as if that's a lot

use your fucking job to hire an exterminator

he's from the UK

If you don’t clean your fucking house. He’s basically blaming Sony for him being a fucking slob, and getting a roach infestation.

It's not up too you to pay for an exterminator if you live in an apartment

You've never lived in the city have you?

I live in a literal third world shithole and i've never seen a cockroach in my life, only rats

My grandparents' old house had roaches, ants, spiders, and a bunch of centipedes but it was made in the 1970s and was almost entitely wood. When my gross aunt and her bastards moved away my grandparents' house, the roach population became almost nonexistent. I havent seen any roaches since I moved to my new home. What I have seen are multiple wolf/huntsman/whatever the fuck those fast spiders that dont really make webs are. They're fat, brown, and everywhere. There was one on my pillow last night that I didnt notice until it was almost too late. Now Im spooked. My sister saw 3 big spiders in front of the garage last weekend walking one after the other with hundreds of babies on their backs. I hate spiders but still better than roaches. Spiders cant fly.
Live in East Arkansas btw.

This is a real problem though if you look online. Roaches very much love the inside of the ps4 so if you're in an area with them except that to happen.

>bought a game console lot on ebay
>thinking of fixing them up or using them for spare parts
>opening ps1 from lot
>reaks of cigarette smoke
>finally take out all screws
>take top she'll off
>see about 3 dead roaches inside
>illfuckingkillsomeone.jpg
>dump them out and wash everything
If I had gotten infested from some asshole on ebay I'd have driven to his house and put him out of his obvious misery
Also apparently one of the roaches walked under a capacitor and got fried because there was a brown smudge underneath

Attached: 1567477145452m.jpg (1015x1024, 99K)

This is so close to being exactly like pic related

Attached: A6B8752C-2E8D-4D45-9996-83B78DD3FCCB.jpg (578x712, 114K)

>If you don’t clean your fucking house
Incorrect. Most infestations come from stows. A family member or friend giving you an item, your place of employment etc. My job had a major infestation of bed bugs once and people were bringing them home. Public transportation has this issue as well.

everyone in america has roaches because their country is filthy and full of cheese burger leftovers

american pets

>licking money
I'm gonna throw this fucker into a vat of purell

I have lived in the city when I was kid, it usually have less bugs due to smog, CO2 and less trees/plants.

can someone post the story with the spider nest inside the wii ?

You're an idiot if you think roaches don't prefer food to wood and toenails. And if you have roaches that feed on the things you listed theyd be staying out of sight in the walls where there's plenty of stuff to eat instead of walking around in plain view where they know they're vulnerable.

They prefer being called Turks

holy fucking shit

Bazinga

Attached: spoidas.png (3464x2848, 1.89M)

American cities in California, the richest state in the nation, have an issue where they have people defecating in the streets to the extent where it piles up. They need to employ 24/7 dedicated shit-removers and the problem has grown year over year for decades. There are hovels and shacks of scrap and the streets are lined with tents and trash, and the people working for the most profitable companies on Earth just walk by them every day and find it whimsical.

In Hawaii we have a massive number of roaches, including the flying type. If you go out for a walk at night you will see a few on the sidewalks and they will find a way into your house no matter what because there are so damn many of them in this state.

They are just resistant to the fallout because they shed skin.

Attached: 1480329467929.jpg (659x1172, 422K)

it is if your dirty ass caused the infection

*swarms your building*

Attached: 1560291916924.jpg (516x464, 42K)

keep them on your containment island

There's a difference between general detritus insects finding their way in and an infestation, though.

This shouldn't be a problem unless you are running a warehouse in your living room.

i live in a shitty 3rd world country and have only seen one in my house.

he literally talked about it on the last dick show episode, thedickshow.com/.
He lives in LA a city that is 97% roaches doesn't matter if you kill 1000 of them daily.

Nah, only had them once, and I've changed places like ten times in my life.

I live in Mexico and I see like 1 cockroach in my house once a year.

do you live in the arid part of mexico?

I've seen one on my life and it was on it's back dead, I was on vacation and it was probably killed by repellant.

>imagine being so europoor you can't afford roaches in your house

>leftover cheeseburgers
not on any true American's watch son

to him it clearly is.

PS4 has no games

lewd

I live in a very deserty part of Sonora.

Brudi...

Attached: emil.jpg (770x433, 37K)

My bad, I meant to reply to this

In apartments in the South. I grew up in apartments in Nashville, and we had roaches fucking everywhere. Like when you got out of bed in the morning and threw off your cover, like 10 of those fuckers sleeping under the blankets with your would scatter. And they found their way into every cereal box no matter what you did

native americans are the cheesburger police?

Lmao Americans are so disgusting
>this is normal

not native americans no
>they police buffalo burgers

Man I have palmetto bugs and I fucking hate them, stupid ass landlord wont hire an exterminator and instead does the shit himself and isbt effective at all. Thank God my lease is up in January.

It doesn't matter how clean you keep your house, you're going to get bugs in it regardless. Dirtier people have a lot more pests, for sure, but acting like bugs will just leave your house alone if you clean it of dust every once in a while is retarded.

I live in Nashville and have never had any roaches in my bed, got bit by a brown recluse though and that shit wasnt fun.

I live in the north east country side and I've never seen a roach in my life.

I haven't cleaned my rig in 2 years, and I am to fucking afraid of seeing what's inside.
I cleaned the literal fuzz out of the PS4 vents, and I don't want to open it.

Attached: dd0.png (1210x800, 378K)

They most definitely are more, common closer to the city but don't pretend they don't exist

OH GOD I'M GETTING FLASHBACKS AND FUCKING GOOSEBUMPS user WHY

He blocked me on twitter for asking him to stop deleting his tweets when he gets btfo

I haven't either, but I've been having a mouse problem for the past year or so.

>Live in apartment
>Neighbor evicted just before I moved in was a monster slob and got German roaches
>Now they're migrating to my place
Please Yea Forums how the fuck do I get rid of these things? I already have peppermint oil and traps everywhere but they keep showing up, and the landlord is a fucking scummy piece of shit and won't let me hire exterminators they approve of, and the ones they DID approve won't be here for another two months

Attached: 1565018261318.gif (500x460, 780K)

Am*ricans are this disgusting.

I don't get roaches in my house but boy do we have a house centipede problem. And also, a cricket problem, they enter the house somehow even though I take care to enter as quickly as possible. Right now I have a spider who demolishes both of these bugs for me which is great, but I wake up to severed cricket and centipede parts near my door a lot.

yeah i've been killing multiple mice every night here. rodents are just nonstop everywhere you go though.

Attached: 9BAEE6D6-3D15-4832-9662-307E0ED60A4B.jpg (480x639, 24K)

It doesn't help that I live right near a restaurant. Never saw a mouse in my life up until a couple years ago, though.

user I repressed these memories for a reason

Attached: DydddhkVAAAxv2K.jpg large.jpg (505x261, 11K)

Had this happen at an apartment once. You are fucked, you gotta move to a new apartment. Usually they are in the vents or some shit and impossible to gas out.
waterbugs bite hard

If you live in a house that has roaches crawling all over the interior of your rooms, getting into the vents of your hardware, you have far more serious problems.

CA bay area here. Ive seen a roach before but Ive never had an infestation, Killed plenty of rats with traps though.

Be glad you don’t have a scorpion infestation

you should really just clean it. Ive seen computers break from just being dirty

Had them for a while but my parents bombed the house and put out some type of powder for about a week straight. Killed a shitton and havent seen many roaches since

Most likely it’s just dust. It’s too hot and dry inside, most bugs probably won’t like it. If you use it regularly at least

You would be more likely to see roaches in your house in winter since your house is warm user

>Please Yea Forums how the fuck do I get rid of these things?
Hire an exterminator to nuke the building. Otherwise you're fucked

Reminder that even if you cleaned your room regularly you'll still get roaches if your neighboring apartment is infested.

Buy a small storage space, put some bug killing insecticides in the storage and leave it in there for a few months.

>enemies can drain your HP

God no, the only issue I have is fucking squirrels getting into my attic constantly, only time I've ever seen roaches is when I went down south to stay with family.

>including the flying type
How do you cope with this? I don't have entomophobia or anything like that but roaches are seriously revolt inducing, if I lived in a place that had flying roaches I would buy a flamethrower or kill myself.

You could get some boric acid and put it all around the baseboards, behind and under any appliances, and in cabinets especially if there is a water pipe that runs through. Only want a light dusting otherwise they'll just avoid it but I would also suggesting getting some paste bait and put it on some cardboard and just scattering it throughout hotzones. Other than that just wipe down the counters every night and bring your trash outside before you sleep or leave for a while

>this is a normal part of home ownership
No, not at all. Clean your fucking house, you slob. Roaches don't hang out in clean homes. They go where they can get free food from disgusting pigs such as yourself.
1. use a vacuum
2. don't leave food out
3. have some goddamn fucking dignity and live like an evolved species and not a fucking rat.

I should probably see if mine is full of carpet beetles, as I've had a few of them in my room

These things are the absolute worst in the South. I commute a lot and during lovebug season I always end up with the fuckers all over the front of my car.

Y-you would never throw me out of your house, r-righ, user? It's so cold outside... Besides, I'm harmless! I just want to nibble on your silicon dragon cocks for a little bit, that's all...

Attached: silverfish.jpg (592x338, 42K)

I see your roaches and raise you a tiny snake

Attached: 113.jpg (447x701, 36K)

Not the same user but while that helps they really just look for water, and will feed on what is around including cardboard and curtain fibers

LA is full of them.

>Midwest U.S.
>Winter kills all the roaches and homeless
Things like this remind me why I love life

Attached: bf36aa55742cf4e33b98f9e0d8f44f51.jpg (474x474, 20K)

>eats bugs
welcome to my home snake man

>americans think being invaded by roaches is normal

You would never find a snake inside a PS4. They're too bug to fit through the hole. Besides, they hate videogames and we can't even hold a controller.

Snakes are cool, though.

My old home had a roach problem.
It was also a SHODDILY BUILT SHITHOLE
Haven't seen a roach in my new house for years

Same, I live in upstate NY and they exist but I've never seen them in person in my life Lmao.

If I could ever Thanos genocide 1 thing from this existence, it's these cretins!

Attached: 1480196092027.jpg (514x836, 424K)

>wake up one morning
>notice flea bites on my leg
Uh oh.

>We
You arent sneaky

Nah cunt roaches are easy, imagine walking past this on your way to the front door.

Attached: 20180128_173430.jpg (2048x1152, 685K)

I got roaches from some Muslim guy who lived in the apartment upstairs, and this was after moving out of an apartment with a roach infestation already. I got to live roach free for a year before this fucker decided I was too happy. Now we're back to a bad infestation, god fucking damn it

why wasn't this much of a problem with other consoles?

It is, remember the mud dauber wii u?

That wass a typo

Just assk nicely and it will leave

Aussies get out

the snake is just imagining the smell

>put on work boots this morning
>feel something weird in the left one
>kinda feels like the insole got pushed up or something
>debate taking off my boot or just dealing with it
>the lump moves
>rip off boot as fast as I can
>giant roach falls out of my boot

How the fuck does this happen? There have been several times at the flea market where I've seen people trying to sell consoles like PS2 and Wii and the insides are completely coated in cockroach carapaces and you can see them sticking through the vents and cracks. Holy shit, how do people live like this?

They say that when you find a cockroach in your house it most likely means that it's full of the, but I've been living in this apartment for three years and I've only found two cockroaches, one on the first year and another in the second year, I haven't seen any more nor any signs of cockroaches either.

But from time to time I see bugs that look like this on a wall, I'm not sure if they're silverfish because their antennae are smaller and from what I've read silverfish are fast while these guys are fairly slow, they don't seem to be scared of humans either since then don't run away even if you're very close to them, it makes killing them very easy.

Attached: LepismaSaccharina.jpg (2000x1435, 1.14M)

Found 2 in my house a couple weeks ago.

Are spider battles common in other places besides the Philippines? We used to pit two of them on opposite ends of the stick. The winner gets to keep the dead spider for food and the loser has to find another one or buy them from merchants with fuckhueg boxes of spiders. My cousin and I used to house spiders in matchboxes and feed them milk and cotton until their next fight. This was a while ago though and I don’t think it’s as popular anymore. Best summers of my life, playing spider Pokémon with my cousins. I stopped once I got bit by a tiny one and my thumb stopped moving for an hour.
Do these ones come in the orange or red pattern variety? Because I kept a fuckton of these as pets. They just look pretty. But I was a kid so long term storage wasn’t an option.

Attached: 9D2D5E20-8B9C-42C0-AF1D-0BDBCA109604.png (576x699, 194K)

How do you guys keep the rats from chewing your PS4 wires?

Buy a strong wire or call an exterminator

>roach infestation

This thing was either owned by a black or Indian person.

get a cat

The spiders are in your house because they're finding food. Whether or not you have roaches, you have some kind of bug.

No... just.... no. No they don’t. This is absolutely, unequivocally false. I have never seen a roach in my house. Ever. I have seen stink bugs. I have seen house flies. I have seen ants. I have seen house centipedes. I have even seen mice at times. But a cockroach? No. Never.

Why is America such a shithole?
Feels good to live in western Europe with no bugs or bears or other weird animals.
The worst we have are geese and mosquitoes.

Attached: bruh_moment.jpg (720x670, 56K)

I saw 3 roaches in total in the last five years, you pig

They probably are silverfish. I believe they like dark, wet places, and eat silicon.
They show up in my bathroom every once in a while, and they're usually not scared, or fast, either.

The centipedes killed the ants and roaches and then the spider killed the centipedes.

I have big ass roaches, I mean big, like 3-5 inches big. What do I do? I live in California, by the way

Never had anything worse than ants. Clean your shit up.

Thats a tiger snake user

>Be a roach
>Walk around the house
>See an american
Ugh

I've never seen a roach in person in my life

'Domestic' roaches mostly don't fly. Only wild roaches do, what the Hawaiian is dealing with is outside insects getting into his house, not a roach infestation.

>we

Attached: 1568321537418.gif (500x370, 110K)

I live in the south and almost never see them up here in NC.

That'ss not a tiger, and I told you I'm not a ssnake, I'm a human just like everyone else ITT

Roaches are tropic natives and only survive cold or dry conditions by living inside a house. You won't see many in Sonora. You'll find a lot in the Yucatan or outright human hives like Mexico City, though.

Move

>live in Brazil
>just regular roaches, tiny spiders and mosquitos
>largest animals we have to worry about are Capybaras, the most chill animal ever

Just gotta follow the basic rules to keep dengue/zika/chukunguya away and it's alright. Reading this thread makes it seem like the rest of the world is infested.

Attached: 1402607014058.png (944x688, 68K)

You have to worry about Brazilians, too

I once had a fucking bat in my house.

On my way, son.

Attached: 1256191527315.jfif.jpg (637x358, 19K)

Don't forget the snakes. Those fuckers.

mexicans are not roaches you racist

East Texas here and they are EVERYWHERE in mid-spring and late summer. Literal swarms of them along the highways sometimes

>live in a small town surrounded by farms
>every summer we have invasion of locust
>they are the size of my hand
>they fly
>every step you make you scare 2/3 of them and they fly
>I have phobia of insects