Diablo Blizzcon 2019

What do you expect to be announced at BC this year?

It's basically confirmed that blizzard has been working on a diablo project (other than the mobile game)

What would you want from a new Diablo game?

Attached: tyriel.jpg (268x188, 10K)

trash, I have zero expectations, they can't even make a new IP and just want to cash in on remasters, fucking 15 year old "classic" games and sequels to dead franchises
I thought Blizzard died some time ago but Blizzcon18 really sealed the deal

I feel like they'd have to knock a D4 announcement out of the park to overcome the bad feelings from the mobile game shit last year

>I have zero expectations

a wise strategy when tuning in on blizzard announcements in general

I just want to see the based finngol avenging the Hyperwar.

Attached: 1550329341134.png (960x960, 324K)

I expect literally nothing. No Warcraft 4, no Starcraft 3, don't give a shit about wow, overwatch or heartstone.

And $currentYear Blizzard really can't build some new IP from the ground up that's worth a damn. There's no talent or passion left, it's just a money making machine now.

This. Last Blizzcon was a slap in the face even to the most die-hard, delusional fans. Whatever Blizz has in store, I have 0 faith in. At best, I get a pleasant surprise and at worst it's whatever

Blizzard is dead
nublizzard should die off
and all the shills like you shouls kys

Expansion for Diablo Immortal would be so fun!

They're going to nervously try to poke fun at themselves with the out of season April fool's joke and drop some mad spaghetti

Diablo 4 announcement
Probably just a crappy CGI teaser, and the game won't came out for like 5 years if it will even ever come out and won't be just cancelled down the line. Still, they know they have to show something that says people that "we totally didn't ditch the diablo franchise for the mobile market"
Not like it is going to be good even if it comes out eventually. After how financially successful Diablo3 was it's going to be just a shitty 4k Diablo3 reskin with the same horrible gameplay/story/music/art direction.

also some new Reforge footage

other then this it's just going to be the usual shit. New deck to Heartstone, new cosmetic microtransactions for SC2, a new character for Hots, a new cinematic advertisement for Overwatch.

Attached: a___1507129720706.jpg (546x619, 27K)

Has Immortal even released yet?

>people are unironically excited for another diablo game after diablo 3 and blizzards 15 years of garbage game after garbage game
no hope for you people

>Last Blizzcon was a slap in the face even to the most die-hard, delusional fans.

Which would give them a reason to deliver fanservice this year.

Not that I follow Blizzard anymore or expect more than a release date for Reforged.

What i expect... THEM FUCKING UP AGAIN!!!! Seriously. That is what is going to hapen. That is what will ALWAYS hapen with Blizzard and then Blizzcon.

From D4 I want Necro from the getgo and Druid because I like Diablo's druids a lot. I don't want a console port. Those are my biggest wishes for the Diablo series specifically.
From Blizzcon in general, I want HotS to get a revival, a GCD revert for WoW, and some fucking High Elves

Attached: 1548148107167.png (932x575, 193K)

is there anyone here who actually thoroughly enjoyed diablo3? I'm genuinely interested in what the hell can you enjoy in that game

Played through 2 and a half difficulties after I gave up and never touched the game.
Combat is the absolute most mindless cookie clicker button mashing, with zero resources management.
there is literally ZERO character building, you can't customize anything, you just get all skills that are all equally strong and just use whichever you want
items require no thinking, it's pretty much just "this weapon has bigger dps, equip this"

not even mentioning that story and artstyle is mediocre at best

what the fuck did I miss? What does this game have that make it worth coming back to it for a new season?
Is it really just the joy of seeing your stat/damage numbers grow to bigger numbers?

Did you play it after ROS? It was awful at launch but it's improved a lot.

I enjoyed making real life money from the auction house kek

But no the game itself is really scraping the bottom of the barrel. It never feels satisfying.

I don't care honestly. Even if they do Diablo 4 it'll almost certainly be absolute shit considering their track record in recent years.
I just don't care about Blizzard anymore.

>I enjoyed making real life money from the auction house kek
>real life money

lol, you could only make shitty blizzbucks that you could never turn back into real life money, only spend it on more RMAH shit or other Blizzard dlc/subscription crap

the whole diablo 3 RMAH was a shitty pay2win scheme, where you had to buy a special currency from blizzard so you can buy the item you want because the drop rates for decent items late game were so shit, but you could never turn that currency back into real money. You were either too stupid to realize that your "money" is worthless or you are just lying and never actually made any "money" with the RMAH

>Did you play it after ROS?
yes, and what is with this fucking ROS meme?

seriously, are you some shills or what? ROS didn't fix fucking anything I listed, it just added more of the same shitty content. It didn't add character building, didn't change anything with the music/artstyle/gameplay/story, it just added more of the exact same content, and it's not like Diablo3 was shit because it didn't have enough content.

The only good thing it did was that it removed the real money auction house, something I didn't even list because I'm talking about Diablo3 as a whole, not just about the base game.

you could cash out directly to paypal or as blizzbucks you mong

> Diablo 4 announcement

I'd say D2 Remaster is far more likely. So far we got SC1, WC3, and WoW remasters, and about 80% of the butthurt autists that were raging on D:I were screeching about how much better S2 was than any other game on planet earth.

Where the fuck did all of that money go they made off WoW between TBC and WOTLK/Cata?

Kotick's pocket

>Where the fuck did all of that money go they made off WoW between TBC and WOTLK/Cata?
and the 30 million Diablo3 sales
and the 30 million Overwatch sales
and the ridiculous amount of Overwatch lootboxes they sold
and the billions of $ they make with Heartstone every year

seriously tho, Blizzard is a fucking drain on the industry. They take so fucking much money and hardly invest back a small fraction of it into gaming.

Companies like Capcom or From Software can release high quality games every year with their games hardly selling a few million copies and not having any microtransaction milking golden gooses, yet the only game Blizzard made
with their ridiculous amount of money in like 8 years is a single fucking TF2 clone and some f2p crap/dlc.

>expecting anything but dogshit out of Blizzard in 2019
lmao

>this dlc advertising crap that never fucking shows any new game will get a sticky on Yea Forums, while TGS didn't get one
why are mods such fucking Blizzard shills?