Game punishes you for not having any friends

>game punishes you for not having any friends

Attached: Tradeevos.png (354x488, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9MarKznjVcU?t=335
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mods fix this

it always pissed me off that these games did have npc trades but never for the pokemon that needed to be traded in order to evolve.
tf kind of dumbshit game design is that?

It's not punishing it's rewarding you. Nothing prior to obtainment has been taken away, you can only gain here.

The point is to fetch them all but you can't fetch them all without friends.

one game had it actually for Haunter
he was holding an everstone

>The bitch that trades you a haunter with an everstone and then laughs at you afterward for it

Attached: 1556229140727.jpg (720x960, 31K)

Pearl/Diamond/Platinum had one traindr trade you for a Haunter, but the asshole gave it a damn Everstone

gengar < haunter

Yeah I think in 4th gen there was a ghost type with an everstone attached that could get traded to you

youtu.be/9MarKznjVcU?t=335

Semi-unrelated but: are there any games that are more fun without friends?

Attached: 97EA8973-DF72-4F9D-9F55-1C3A52491E21.jpg (750x661, 35K)

Haunter looks better than Gengar anyway.

Any game that has multiplayer but wasn't designed around it so instead of helping each other you just get in each other's way.
Cave Story 2P's the first thing that comes to mind.

Single player games, maybe you've heard of them.

Cuphead and DK Tropical Freeze are harder in co-op than playing solo

I added some random fags from gamefaqs to biuld the village in Bravely Default

just buy another handheld/pokemon software

Play any PS1 light gun game on co-op mode with a gun in each hand and feel like a badass.

It's really no different from the secret hidden weapons in RPGs that you'd never know how to get if you didn't subscribe to Nintendo Power, or the various special items you can get in games by connecting online and doing some stupid minigame, or just plain DLC.

It's supposed to just be extra stuff you get rewarded with for going the extra mile. This was back when Pokemon was an RPG and not a genre in and of itself.

Monster Hunter.

But you gotta catch em all.

>you can only gain here.
No I can't

In japanese pokemon blue you could get a gengar from the trade

fuck you I didn't want Gengar anyways

TWEWY on Switch is more fun playing in co-op mode by yourself.

Unironically all Nintendo's platformers with 2-4 player co-op (NSMBW/U, 3D World, Tropical Freeze, Return to Dream Land)

I used Hypno, Hitmonlee, and Aerodactyl to spite the trading bullshit.

The only reason people don't incessantly bitch about trade evolutions is that they were all kids when they played Pokémon.

No, the game punishes you for not buying a second console, a link cable and the second version of the game. Yet people still supports this shit, I can't wait to pirate swsh a week beforw release.

There's a JP voice actress who said she got two copies of Pokemon Red and she would just play with herself because she had no friends.

I wish I still had the link for it, it was sad.

Yellow had a proper machoke to machamp trade.
I was really surprised the first time I played it.

cuphead is way more fun with someone else, even if boss healthbar is bullshit in coop.

>two copies of Pokemon Red
Did she not know what the point of the versions were?

>tfw went to summer daycare so i dont know this feel

Attached: 1560743357500.jpg (980x1200, 112K)

You didn't have classmates? Don't tell me you were a homeschooled freak.