So is it any good? Or just a meme game?

So is it any good? Or just a meme game?

Attached: 6436356536357.jpg (616x353, 10K)

Meme game
Cringey meme game

It has funny characters so it's good.

Attached: Undertale.jpg (938x938, 137K)

meme game
its worth giving it a shot
the fanbase is irredeemable

Play it yourself and get an opinion of your own.

Both

Just fucking play it dude it goes below 5 bucks on sale

this

also I feel Deltarune is a massive improvement, and its free. I avoided these games for years because of the fans, but Deltarune is solid and extremely short if you want a quick dose

Its good but remember that its still very much an RPG/Game maker game
>buying indie games

Attached: 1382566259902.jpg (240x250, 6K)

>buying AAA games
Even worse. The only winning move is to not buy games.

>specifying indie games
You have now admitted you buy AAA games. Your opinion is invalid.

cringe

It’s a fun little game that you can get through in an afternoon but it’s not anywhere near as great as people make it out to be.

Indie >>> AAA

Its like ur screaming IM FAAAGGOOOT

I tried playing it many times and always end up dropping it. Same with Earthbound.

it's an alright meme game

Yikes

Made me misty eyed the first time I played it, but I was going through a rough patch in life.
Play the first 10 minutes and decide for yourself.

The game hit me right in the feels. It was fun being able to be nice to everyone and have them be nice in return. The characters were funny and kinda reminded me of my friends I had to move away from. Hit me right in the emotions and it's still my second favorite game to this day.

Attached: Sans reason to live - PR.png (540x1189, 261K)

It was alright but still I felt dissapointed having spent 10 or 20 bucks to play it. It's worth 5, maybe.

Honestly I don't know, sometimes it does feel infantile.

if you have a soul, absolutely
don't let the perverted and autistic fanbase affect your own opinion

The only worthwhile part is the fight against sans.
The story is boring and intrusive, the latter especially since you can't skip the "hilarious" cutscenes.

Attached: 1558019570495.png (1132x636, 884K)

Find out for yourself

It's a good game, but it's baby's first good game.

I bought it this week because I was having fun with the Sans costume and I actually love it. Did a neutral run, just finished pacifist this afternoon, and gonna do a genocide tonight. Pretty short but really cute and kind of a mindfuck in some parts

It's basically the rick & morty or tool of videogames, pretty good but you don't want anybody to know you like it ;_;

it's soiboi shit

The latter.
The story is on par with the average shonen and every single character is a tumblrite.

It's pretty solid

>there's nothing in between AAA and indie
You can have less than three As user, don't be a reverse-valve.

It's ok, I only got one playthrough in before i got completely bored with it.

It's worth playing

It's a hipster game. The game isn't bad, it's just very average. You can spend your time and money on much better games.

It's a pretty good meme game

Pretty good game with occasional Tumblr humor, but most of it's benign. There's a gay couple in one battle and a les couple in the True Pacifist route but it's not really shoved in your face, no pride crap either. Still, a few of the tracks go HARD
Do a neutral run for your first time, I'd say it's the best way to experience it since there you're not limiting yourself in having to kill/spare every single enemy.

It's a meme game, because no one plays it for the gameplay.

Attached: 1455119065137.png (3300x1720, 2.56M)