48 hours until consolefags get BTFO

48 hours until consolefags get BTFO

Attached: 1547962067944.png (1052x507, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2019-09/Incoming-Intel-The-Modern-Warfare-Open-Crossplay-Beta-Starts-Thursday
youtube.com/watch?v=R9jqLBQLacg
youtube.com/watch?v=hDd1X1cENAI
youtube.com/watch?v=LNHbm7GBHwg
dotesports.com/general/news/titanfall-exertus-free-refills-pc-console-530
youtube.com/watch?v=1kooXAfY7p8
eurogamer.net/articles/2019-08-06-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-supports-mouse-and-keyboard-on-console
callofduty.fandom.com/wiki/M16A4
youtube.com/watch?v=3waWra8oB5M
youtu.be/3waWra8oB5M?t=1765
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will actually be really interesting playing against PC players. Time to see whether the myth holds up!

You don't actually believe that sticks can keep up with a mouse, do you?

doesn't matter, they will prob match input types anyway

You can opt-in to play against any input type. Or opt-out, idk what the default option will be.

I believe skill triumphs over input device.

*has to turn on heavy aim assist to even remotely keep up*
Zoomer console fags will actually think they can keep up without having heavy assits provided by the game, aka aimbots

>coping in advance

They don't. But a mouse won't save shit players with slow reactions/no situational awareness.

Source?

And all consolefags need aim snapping and bullet magnetism to not miss their shots. Look at Rainbow Six Siege for proof.

blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2019-09/Incoming-Intel-The-Modern-Warfare-Open-Crossplay-Beta-Starts-Thursday

can't wait to see the consolebabs tears on reddit

PS4 doesn't have raw input for mouse and keyboard so the PC beta better be good.
>t. somebody who's been playing since the alpha with mouse and keyboard

Attached: 1567297542435.jpg (600x600, 31K)

So you can aim well without aim assist. What do you want, a cookie?

Just gonna turn off cross-play. Don't feel like getting destroyed.
Would rather play against beta scuff controllers than M&K chads

consolefags are seriously underestimating how much faster and accurate kb+m is and its going to be fucking glorious hearing them whine.

Consoleniggers are gonna have a bad time

Attached: 1563551934669.jpg (1462x1462, 942K)

i almost feel bad for all the kb+m fags im gonna get to slap with my ps4 pro controller

Attached: 13.jpg (300x100, 6K)

MW3 wasn't as bad as everyone thought it was

I can smell the seething console tears already. a massive wave of hack accusations are probably coming during the weekend.

Steamcel, you wouldn't be saying that if it was on egs store

>Everyone is gonna opt out and just go to input based matchmaking
>Even if they don't CoD has aim assist taht is akin to seeing the future and we'd just have Titanfall 2 all over again
The only people you'll face on a controller are casuals who don't know what crosspla even is, and they'll be shit regardless if you're on kb+m or not.

Attached: 1562192910768.jpg (1242x1244, 141K)

This is the first cod I'm getting on PC, will it run like dogshit? I heard pretty much all of them ran/played like trash on pc.

Yes it was.

Posting best OST
youtube.com/watch?v=R9jqLBQLacg
>1:31

Attached: 1567657562453.jpg (720x725, 74K)

Retard it will just have peeps with controller have all aim assist options available

>plug in controller
>input read as controller
>get into match with nothing but controllers
>unplug controller and use keyboard
I swear, if this works I will have a massive laugh attack.

>The only people you'll face on a controller are casuals who don't know what crosspla even is
So basically, most console users.

CoD has always been extremely well optimised on PC. Where have you been hearing this garbage?

youtube.com/watch?v=hDd1X1cENAI

The fuck, really? I'm referring to cods after cod 4/ MW2.I just remember hearing people bitch that they didn't give a fuck about the PC market as much so the games were really buggy. But that's good to hear then.

what are you smoking jamal, cod runs like garbage for what it is

everything since BO1 was optimized like shit
only exception maybe AW

aren't pc players required to use a controller to play with ps4 players?

If they don't opt out. A tonne of people are immediately gonna untick full crossplay and just allow input based. Look at all the people crying over it already.
I doubt that'll work and if it does you'll probably get banned since it's no fun allowed anymore.
I'd agree. But it'd spread fast to disable. Fuck, I guarantee this beta is to see how bad full crossplay is. To then gauge if it should be disabled by default.

Not by default. Right now you have to opt out of full crossplay and instead go to input based crossplay. technically if people are retarded they'd be stuck going aganst mouse players.

Does it really use a new engine or is it just upgraded?
BO3 and WW2 runs perfect on my 5 years old PC.

Considering they've said it's a new engine every time since AW, I'll hedge my bet that no it's not.

Looking forward to it. Playing Gears 5 against xbox babies on PC is so much fun. It's like playing quake on the dreamcast with m/kb + broadband adapter again

Sucks it's only for Arcade the worst mode in the game.

tru

does console have aim assist?

How many here will be playing on PC?

Yes. CoD aim assist too is unmatched with how absurdly easy it makes aiming.

>I doubt that'll work and if it does you'll probably get banned since it's no fun allowed anymore.
It will work unless the server kicks you when shifting to a keyboard. If it doesn't, you'll be fine.

If I buy this on PC will it just die like all cods on PC? Im interested in crossplay so that the game doesnt just die after 2 months.Even if that means buying a controller.

No. And the engine runs like ass.

Kinda depends, there are bound to be the literal potatohead crowd that are embarrassment to gaymers everywhere... And on the other hand there are the twitchy 0 nanosecond delay turbo-autists that make most aimbots look almost legit in comparison.

I don't think you will see too much of a change considering considering the rather casual nature of CoD (and I'm betting they are also betting on this) unless you somehow end up with bunch of the hardcore autists, in which case you will definitely feel the pain of limited accuracy and controls.

So yeah, most of the time you should be fine.

It won't die now, you'll just be forced to use a controller. Maybe consoles users might adopt kb+m so that queue will be fine too, but I doubt it.

Consoles will get just like 20 degrees of that aim magnetization to compensate so they're snapping headshots like crazy.

actually the tears and all the youtube videos will be about how controller aim assist is so insanely huge that PC players with M KB are getting totally shat on in fire fights

Last beta allowed you to plug in mouse and keyboard into the ps4

Most controller players were better due to aim assist.

>console users adopting kbm

never gonna happen. I wonder if a 360 controller would work fine.

aim assist and reduced recoil.

Fairly sure the default option matches kb+m with kb+m regardless of console. Then you can play with friends or opt -in to match you with kb+m if you are using a controller.

You say that. But Fortnite has quite alarge population of kb+m users. I think CoD is way more casual and less competitive, but I'd still say there'd be kb+m users. It's the question if they'll be enough to keep kb+m pools alive or not.

They're not going to artificially do shit to mouse players in a cross-play match like wider RNG sprays or some shit to offset mouse 'cursor over head' speed?

t. never played shadowrun

Right now it's full crossplay for the beta. I imagine the beta is a test bed for if by default it should be input based or not. Having said that I cannot fathom even CoD with its' casual crowd having full crossplay be default whether the beta is successful or not.

Does Xbox One have a free beta?

D-dont forget about us haha...

They don't need to. CoD has a absurdly strong snap aim assist already. I mean I'm talking it makes Titanfall 2 look like pure skill.

Everyone does this weekend. You just had to pre-order to get in tomorrow instead of Saturday.

>IT BEGINS

Attached: SharedScreenshot222.jpg (1187x627, 118K)

You can already preload it?

do people still play cod on pc? I thought most people stopped after the mw2 scandal

Cool I'll keep an eye out thanks

Yeah see No. They die within a month. Even Blops 4 which had the BR fags flock to it suffered. This has crossplay though, so should keep it alive.

>Most controller players were better due to aim assist.
lol. already making excuses that some 12 year old on a controller is doing better than a PCfag with mouse+keyboard

Can you cancel a pre order on battlenet or is it like PSN where you can't?

You can but it takes 5 business days IIRC to get your money back. Not worth the hassle for two days early access.

If you spend money on a Call of Duty game, i unironically think you should kill yourself.
Fuck you so much for supporting a cancerous AAA industry.

Attached: wtf.jpg (468x349, 111K)

I'm going to enjoy it and there's nothing you can do :)

last CoD I played was CoD4 and it was on PC, and now I'm getting this for the PC so...

From what I heard MW2 was a shitshow, but was it really that bad? I never got it since something about the marketing just turned me off like no other thing ever did before. And all the people I played with felt the same way.

Tell us about it

same

>””””””myth””””””
lol use a controller on BF4 PC and tell me if it’s a myth reeeeeetaaaaard

Well if the indie devs wouldn't suck ass so hard I wouldn't have to buy a fucking cod game now would I?

MW2 was fine it just didn't have dedicated servers. CoDs death on PC was Ghosts, from then on no CoD has been active for more than a month. Blops 4 was insanely popular due to Blackout yet still died before xmas.

Just in time.

youtube.com/watch?v=LNHbm7GBHwg

I figured as much. Thanks.

Gears 5 is full crossplay and KB&M niggers get btfo by controller chads, despite having aim assists on KB&M too. Quite pathetic.

To be fair that's only in arcade mode, the shitter mode for babbies who can't play actual Gears.

im playing it on PC with a controller what now you fucking faggot

I know you want to believe that but they added few modes of aim assist.
One the new ones is basically mouse + keyboard level since it auto aims for you completely.

Controller keeping up with mouse and keyboard isn't entirely impossible now.

Nothing, I hope you have fun user! :)

Thanks you too

Attached: 1517791969521.jpg (319x319, 79K)

You also have my prayers user, good luck

I tried the PS4 beta with KB/M and it suffered with input lag and no way to change the FOV

Definitely didn't feel as good to play as a normal PC shooter that said I don't think it'll make a MASSIVE difference seeing how heavy the aim assist is in the game like you saidthe rest test will be with the 64 player mode and if they add bullet drop to it

Attached: 1568572692383.png (909x713, 950K)

It feels fucking good knowing I can play with my ps4 friends even if I buy it on PC.

Do I have to use an xbone or ps4 controller or can i get away with a 360 controller on PC. I dont want to have to buy a dualshit 4 for 100 bucks.

That's the only reason I'm getting it, I don't normally buy the cod games and haven't even done so since blops 2. This new one feels good, and has crossplay. These arguments are trash and I'm just happy I get to play with everyone I know, pc, ps4, xbox alike.

Why does it need a strong aim assist when the devs actively target 60fps with that series on multiplayer? It's not like you're gimped with input lag on top of controller being slow.

Because it's the most casual FPS shooter out there. There's a reason it's the best selling game every year. It's designed thoroughly to be a pick up and play shooter.

Same. I don't want to play with a controller and low fov anymore but my friends don't have computers.

48 hours until PCfags get BTFO

What actual time on the 19th does it open? Midnight tonight?

6pm PT

nice. I'm glad they don't reduce recoil on the pc version too, like they used to do.

>tfw connecting my ps4 controller to my pc and opting into controller only mode
>tfw using my M+KB after I disconnect my controller

Attached: 1568208029175.jpg (499x497, 63K)

you can start now even if you didn't preorder

people listen to this fat fuck?

Besides the console faggotry that got forced on mustards, MW2's MP really wasn't all that different from 4 which wasn't very good either

too bad cross play is determined by input device usage and not just a general crossplay

Blops 4 has a decent playerbase in Europe, you can even get half-full BR games.

If ps4 had gyro they would have jad a chance

They're matching input types, and even then I think they said they won't match PC controller users with console controller users because of the FOV + framerate advantage.

very fun in some ways, very frustrating in other ways. lagging, host disconnect, tiny fov, explosive spam.

controller on PC should still be the best option because of auto-aim. Most Titanfall pros used controller for this reason alone

Is Realism mode in the beta?

Only thing I'm interested in testing. If the maps are good and Realism is a good facsimile for Hardcore mode then I may actually buy it on sale.

Can I use any controller on PC?

So I like blops4, it's the first CoD I played since blops1/MW2...what's the deal with this new modern warfare? What's changed, why should I buy it?

Attached: 1560066673843.jpg (383x424, 29K)

>"pros"
>using auto aim

was added to the ps4 only beta on the last day I heard

why don't you google it? many people have gone in depth about what's changed

I never played any COD game
Do any of them have good single player campaign or are they all focused on MP?
I don't play multiplayer games but I enjoyed some single player fps shootan

Attached: 1555097931111.png (610x591, 192K)

>new graphics and sound engines
physics engine is still the same, which is the underlying decade old quake engine still

all MP, campaigns have always been a joke.

PC players aren't better players than console players, quite the opposite since the controls on PC are just a crutch for shitters. However, because of that fact, there's no way a controller user can compete. Just look at Gears 5 multiplayer. It's fucking ruined and console players can't do anything. You can easily overcome recoil on any weapon with a mouse and the higher framerate on PC will always produce an advantage. PC players are objectively bad at shooters that they need an easy mode control setup for babies, but because it's broken, it produces an unnatural and insurmountable advantage.

BO2 was pretty good even if the geopolitics where incomprehensible
Branching paths and everything

even when Yea Forums went full contrarian against CoD the consensus was that pirating for the campaign was still worth it.
The multiplayer was never good vanilla outside of UO

I lost brain cells reading this

Attached: 1558321153376.jpg (251x172, 10K)

wow, consolebabbies gonna get btfo. m/kb and superior framerate vs controller and silky smooth 30fps is just no contest.

Attached: 1519045074932.jpg (540x517, 52K)

A lot of the COD games have good campaigns. Most notably COD 2, Modern Warfare 1 and 2, World at War, and Black Ops 1 and 2. The only bad campaigns were Modern Warfare 3, Ghosts, and Black Ops 3. That said, if you only want the games for campaign I wouldn't recommend paying more than $10 since they're all short (the whole 5-6 hour long single player campaign meme stems from COD starting that trend)

CoD has always run at 60fps on consoles

>pc players are worse because they don't have crutches holding them back, like stick deadzones and no FOV so since we need auto snap aiming and less recoil we're better players
?????????????

Thanks. Also no, I wouldn't pay for it

waaaaow, ill just preorder it so i can shit on console kids. this has been my dream since first modern warfare.

>console CoD
>30 fps
user...

>opt out of kb+m crossplay
>but still in controller crossplay
>use pic related to use kb+m
>not giving yourself an unfair advantage to relax after a long day at work

Attached: .png (1280x720, 706K)

In the end nobody is going to pwn anyone and it's going to be a draw.
PCfags will complain about aim assist and how it gives console players an unfair advantage.

Attached: bazooper.jpg (377x466, 35K)

my bad in that case. though pc will still have the advantage. 120hz displays/higher framerates etc, they make a world of difference in games like this.

Attached: 345345123123.jpg (736x577, 78K)

The advantage of aim assist is peanuts compared to the quick turning+precision mouse gives you

Why are people acting like the crossplay is going to be something new? Fortnite has had it over a year and console players make it to tournaments all the time. The only time PC would have a massive advantage over console would be if there was no aim assist like in siege.

PC players playing with a controller rule Gears 5 though. Literally every pro uses a controller on PC.

lel
Right 60fps cap but dipping to 48.

Attached: 1562696321065.png (860x315, 361K)

so today then

only shitters will. i legit think that aim assist gets in your way most of the time.

dotesports.com/general/news/titanfall-exertus-free-refills-pc-console-530

>Gears of War
>pro

Attached: Bronn.png (510x596, 467K)

You thinking it runs at 60 fps does not mean it actually runs at 60 fps. See

Attached: 1536742293955.gif (235x150, 1K)

This is sort of true. I read some article where they were testing to see if it would work to have kbm and console players together, so they had 2 pro teams at each try it. The controller players were shit in close fights because of stick turn speed, but at long range they were always superior because of the aim assist.

haven't played an FPS at a remotely competitive level since TF2's heyday, but now I find that when I use the mouse for a lot of shit I'm hurting my wrists (by pressing the base of my hand very fucking hard into the desk). Should I be using a desk with an arm coming out to support my elbow, or does my chair suck ass because I can't adjust the arm height? Or should I be sitting higher? Someone help me out with the feng shui of owning console retards with kbm again

The asspain is already starting i see.

Attached: Sdaye4D.jpg (1600x1200, 348K)

No, tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=1kooXAfY7p8

>CoD not being the insane twitch CQB spawnfest that it is
>expecting long range engagements
pcfarts will be runing circles around you

>posting campaign
these devs opted to have worse textures than MWR in order to keep the framrate up in multiplayer because the maps and lobbies will be bigger than ever

more campy, double sprint, more recoil on guns, mount, etc.

Yah, pros. KB&Mlets can't keep up with controller players movements at higher levels. and Aiming in Gears is easy enough that KB&M offers zero advantage at higher levels.

Definitely get a chair with an arm rest that will adjust to your desk's height. I think you could just buy an arm rest that attaches to it. Also get something to rest your left wrist on unless you normally keep your wrists straight and not pressed on the desk.

Crossplay is disabled by default. So if anything it's PCfags getting BTFO once again since no one's gonna willingly enable crossplay, not to mention the game's subsequent death on PC in 3 months.

>not using Xim and getting both to fully btfo of console babbys

>disabled by default

welp, not buying it then. That coupled with having to install yet ANOTHER fucking launcher is too much for me.

thanks user, I appreciate you. it's been surprisingly hard to find articles about this.

Do people really even play COD games on PC? The multiplayer must be infested with hackers.

alright, refunding this shit then

separated playerbases by input, will still be dead after 3 months of release. also sticks can't do shit against mkb but there's aim assist so there's that

dang I'm too burned out from BLOPS, MW can't come any sooner

Anyone else got the beta and didnt buy the game?

Nope but controllers have a literal aim bot.

>He doesn't know the beta supports mouse and keyboard on consoles
eurogamer.net/articles/2019-08-06-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-supports-mouse-and-keyboard-on-console

then i'll enable it

Cool, 1 person amongst the millions of other console players who'll never look at the in-game options once.

And it doesn't have raw mouse input and you can't change FOV. Congratulations, it's still worse than the PC equivalent.

point is console babbies wont enable it.

>kb+m on console
enjoy your unplayable input lag

>access to precision controller means you're bad
because it's not like everyone else also has the same controls and the aiming ability is the thing that matter

48 hours until cheats

you only have to enable crossplay with other input types, correct? crossplay is always enabled between the systems, unless I'm mistaken. not buying this shit on PC if nobody will crossplay with pc players regardless of input

The cope is already starting.

Not going to disagree with you but I happen to agree with , think of it this way, couldn't it be argued someone playing with a controller argued to have better hand eye coordination then someone using M&KB, because really controller players have to learn to do similarly precise aiming as M&KB using just their thumbs to do that aiming where as a M&KB user has their full hand on the mouse to gain that accuracy.

CoD4 and WaW were hopping on PC back in the day, but since then nah not really. Most servers would implement superior anti cheats and would of course ban cheaters on sight, but of course with the removal of dedicated servers CoD has had to rely on shittier anti cheat software (Punkbuster, VAC).

Nope, you can disable crossplay in its entirety; it was an option in the PS4 beta last week.

>"you can't change FOV"
Remind me where in that article or anyone where Activision or infinity ward has stated you won't be able to change the FOV? Oh right they haven't, instead of pulling shit out of thin air, provide facts cry baby.

No console CoD has ever had an FoV slider you fucking moron.

yikes, that's awful. will have to reconsider this now, consolebabbies are 90% of the CoD base and nobody's going to willingly play with PC players.

Not disagree, but once again you've not provided me anything otherwise regarding Activision or Infinity Ward saying you can't, try harder cunt.

Attached: 98172389721989391289.png (300x169, 35K)

Are we talking about direct kb+m input? Someone earlier in the thread was talking about ps4 kb+m support being ass. I don't feel any when I use a XIM though. I'm top of the leaderboards every match so even if there was any, it doesn't really effect me.

>He still doesn't know its matchmaking based on input type

rip

CoD plays much better on consoles, PC niggers will get BTFO and it will be wonderful

so here's something I found from a PCgamer article:
>Activision also said in a blog post that "crossplay has been designed to factor play balancing across differences in controller type," which production manager Paul Haile touched on during a livestream today.

>"Not only have we spent a ton of time balancing and making sure the playing field is level between the control schemes, but also, you know, a ton of surprising user tests where we're looking at high-skill user tests and seeing a mix of those control schemes in the top three every time," he said.
sounds like the devs balanced around kbm versus controller, not the system itself. If crossplay is more than input, and it includes system, that's asinine. By disabling crossplay in its entirety, that definitely meant systems AND inputs?

they will A: match input types where possible
and B: give console users an unreal amount of autism to balance things out
We'll have to see how it goes

>CoD plays much better on consoles
you a cracka' and higher then a kite
3/10 troll

Game will stutter on PCs. I guarantee it.

Attached: 412333333.jpg (640x360, 31K)

I can't remember the exact wording, but the in-game setting made it seem like it was talking about crossplay in its entirety. Also in a recent Activision blog they said players would have to opt in to crossplay, implying it's off by default now (it was on by default last week). So yeah, it doesn't look good I'd say.

yeah right nerd

Attached: bready.png (500x502, 357K)

I'm waiting for the supposed F2P BR to be announced for next year.

I think it'll be a while.

Damn I just looked up cod games on steamcharts, I see what people mean by cods dying on pc. Should I just get it on ps4 and plug in my mouse+kb? Will that lock me out of playing with others?

Probably the best choice. When the mkb audience dies, pc will be full of retards but you should be fine on the ps4.

Anyone see shroud get beat by pros and other various cod players, video on his channel

By the way he used a mouse and they used a controller

what do you expect with a cod with such a low ttk

I think that quick turning won't really be that much of an advantage with the game's current ttk.
People dropped nukes on the PC version of Black Ops 3 with a controller.

The question I have is what Activision is being incredibly unclear about, and that's what the term 'crossplay' means in that context. I just read an article Activision put out today and they referred to crossplay as play between input types and as play between systems. I wish these fucks would be more clear, because if people can exclude me from lobbies because I'm on a PC (even if I use controller), I'm dropping this because PC CoD dies in like 2 months.

so on one hand, they say:
>In Modern Warfare, players can choose to enable crossplay, allowing players to play with friends on all three supported platforms, so the game offers an opt-in choice.
and then in the same article:
>In Modern Warfare, crossplay has been designed to factor play balancing across differences in controller type. ... PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC players can all play against each other, provided they all utilize controllers, or all utilize KBM (a keyboard and mouse).

Not much, maps are close quarters, it just goes to show pc fags are overconfident when even the best players can't beat console players

Shroud was a professional counterstrike player, for all the talk about how braindead and easy cod is why did he lose

>already making excuses

holy shit cant imagine how mad you will be when a controller user kills you, because trust me, it will happen, and more often than you’d like.

Attached: F8ABC5D0-7B42-4405-8B35-AD6976AC19FF.jpg (399x385, 44K)

no, the game has insane aim assist as has been with all the recent cods. every cod it's stronger

Full of shit

the game/bot kills you, not some player

>Crossplay is disabled by default.
Not confirmed.

Maybe if there wasn't aim assist. I think you are underselling the aim assist quite a bit. I played with a Xim for a long time back in the 360 days and its very noticeable when playing with a mouse. Its insanely strong. Its so strong that you can swipe without thought and stop when you "feel" (hard to describe) the aim catch on someone, and by catch I mean it slows down incredibly when its on them.

Tracking is similarly an absolute joke because any direction they move, the cursor will get physically dragged a small amount in that direction as well even if you're not touching it. It lowers or outright removes needing any sort of reaction time because the cursor itself moves instantaneously with the person's change in direction, so jukes are very difficult and/or impossible.

When I transitioned to PC, I had a lot of difficulty because I was so used to the cursor stickiness. My aim would slide around all the time because I wasn't used to not having the game correct me when I put too much force into a movement. I will say that I still do think that aim assist is necessary for consoles, but its current level is way too strong. If it was lowered, pros would be fine while casuals would struggle some, just like how the skill gap is with the mouse. I think the issue is that absolute casuals would be complete and utter trash, leading to them not feeling like a badass and thus not spending any money on games, which is why they won't ever do it.

Its kinda funny how they've treated PC players like shit for over a decade and now they're trying to get them back while also catering towards Battlefield fans

Attached: 1568739166365.png (265x257, 126K)

No you just got outplayed by someone using a controller, are you admitting your mouse is inferior

what exactly do you deny? the presence of aim assist or that every recent cod has had it if you plugged a controller ?

Ever try using a controller with that aim assist or did you solely form your opinion using a keyboard

Did the beta have it?

Are they gonna add bullet drop into the 64 player ground war mode? if they do then console players have no chance

not really, when the game aims for you and keeps it on point, no. they just pressed fire.

You just said it's gotten stronger and I see no evidence to back that up

Fact remains a professional counterstrike player got beat by cod players in pretty dominating fashion, and he got beat by controller players

You've never used a controller so you don't know what you're talking about

They can't force it on because their main cash cow, console babbys, would throw an absolute shit fit. They already are even though its confirmed to be optional for them.

>>Why yes, I came to pre-order Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare™. What gave it away?

Attached: gigachad.png (1080x1331, 840K)

sure, whatever helps you cope sweetie

Activision said as much in their most recent blog, so it's basically confirmed.

true, my evidence is mostly anecdotal, I'm not sure if anyone has done a video on this but you can try for yourself, it's gotten retarded since BO3 and it wasn't like this before.
whoever this shroud is if he got beat yea he got beat in the end, but it wasn't by the players

I started with a controller and moved to xim, then to PC. I did used to use those stick extenders though which makes it easier to control.

can you post the source?

Seriously? Because what, I've got a better refresh rate than they do? It should be completely input-based. tthat's what I was led to believe

we can 1v1 any day. me on pc and you with a controller. disable aim assist and you'll go 0-20. :^)

>Professional player of one game gets beat by players in a different one
wow

>have PC emulate a controller
>use my mouse and keyboard with aim assist
>dunk on pad players
can't wait

In the stream it was ON by default so it's still unclear.

Imo it'll be opt-out, it's a feature they're clearly trying to push it'd be weird if it was off by default.

just spoke with Activision support, here was their response:
>Correct, so, the way this will work is, it will match you with others you are versing against, so let's say your on controller on PC, and I'm on Controller, on Xbox, you would be matched with me, but if you opt-out, you will only match with people on PC.
it's over pcbros, no cod for us

How would you even do this?

Basically yeah, that and the evil "hackers". Its just a bunch of stupid assholes talking out of both sides of their mouths, because if you ask them whether or not console players could beat PC players, they always say they're better because their input device requires more "dexterity" and mouse is just point and click.

for the game having aim assist, it's in the options, you can adjust its intensity/strength
for the crossplay I dunno, leddit probably

map knowledge is a lot more important than skill especially on a hurried lan where you cant even put in your settings proper

quake and counter strike pros also got shit on in professional overwatch

I know CoD has aim assist, I've played it competitively in the past. Meant the crossplay but thanks anyways

Professional player of elitist community gets beaten by people they shittalk endlessly and equate with worms

Counterstrike hasn't and never will take skill

If you use KB+M on console, are you also unable to play with people that opt-out of crossplay?

why does that guy look like jason lee

You probably still won't be good enough

>competitive COD

Attached: 1553527833624.jpg (677x677, 46K)

cope

you got it fαm
this
there's shitters on every platform

They all had the same map knowledge one group had more skill regardless of the input method

maybe he means promod

I really hope so

Haven't played cod in like 10 years, but I just can't let the chance to shit on consoleniggers to slip away

Competitive cod players and influencers beat pc players with a controller, professional counterstrike player called shroud

Delusion

Does anyone know if the promotion nvidia runs where you get this game when buying an rtx card gets you access to the beta?

Butthurt consoletard.

Wait is this new MW a prequel or something? I think cap. Price have died on the series? Wtf?

Play both platforms at a high level, why did your professional counterstrike player get beaten by influencers even when he was allowed to use a mouse

you won't, the crossplay is input based and you can't just pretend you have 140 IQ and "IMMA START WITH CONTROLLER BUT THEN SWITCH TO M/KB MIDGAME I BET NOONE EVER THOUGHT OF THAT"
once you're in a game you can't change input method anymore

also since there's a lot of confusion about opt in or whatever:
To use crossplay you need a call of duty account, crossplay is ON by default but you can't use it if you dont have one of those. the question is if the majority of consoleshitters bother making an account

has been answered before. it's called aim-assist, and you'll see how stronk it is

t'wasn't

>tip fedora

They called it a a re-boot.

I already know how strong it is, are you saying that the mouse is inferior

"reboot" they pulled out of their asses only since the name modern warfare sells the most copies

uhm, no?

I bet you you're the same dude trying to advocate the banning of hitboxes at fighting game tournies.

Attached: 1567998277289.gif (500x163, 713K)

i'll give your mom a reboot if you know what i mean

But you just implied that aim assist made the mouse inferior

Nah you guys are fucked. Even if 2 people are on pc and one guy has a 144hz monitor vs a 60hz monitor, the odds are in his favor. Pc is a weird place. What do you think will happen only based on the fact that most console players play on low tier tv's vs monitors made for gaming.
Even my 2k tv gets blow the fuck out of the water compared to a $250 144hz monitor. ( notvon picture quality, mind you)

Even shroud got shit on by console players because of aim assist. Controller with aim assist > mouse and keyboard.

aim assist is software. it has nothing to do with hardware. which one is inferior is a subjective opinion

Thanks bros. Activision get more and more shameless by the day.

Maybe he just didn't ply smart enough, why do you think every engagement came down to aim, watching the footage, he just made a bunch of stupid mistakes and thought he could sprint in the open

*All this shitposting falls apart when you realize that they explicitly said that crossplay is determinated by input devise, so keyboards vs kayboard and controllers vs controllers regardless of whether a console or PC, ensuring that the two input methods will never meet*

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaa.webm (274x328, 2.91M)

exactly what I planned on posting. this one gets it. but it's shitposting so...

Are you saying the controller is superior to the mouse

Lost interest in the COD series after Black Ops. But I got a code for MW remake with the new GPU i just bought. Should I play it or just sell it? I don't see how it'll live up to the original.

>everything looks exactly the same

You’re wrong

>plugs in controller
>uses mouse
ggez

It runs perfectly on the pro. I didn’t even expect the game to work this good

do you actually mean the remake as in Modern warfare remastered or this reboot coming out now?

the remastered version is absolutely dead trash
reboot has a beta starting this weekend so you can see if you like it

im saying you got nothing to say so you just regurgitate the same thing for the sake of shitposting. im not suprised.keep it up it's amusing
one disables the other

Unless they friends with different control schemes party up probably. Like how fortnite does it

But someone implied controller is better than mouse

In that case they would likely not be able to join the matchmaking until everyone had the same control schemes.

what are you implying

Well my aim assist can :^) :^) :^)

Attached: 1558716720850.jpg (570x487, 45K)

Still waiting on my Beta key from Amazon.

Doing the old pre-order then cancel when beta ends and say the game was shit trick.

Are you retarded? Mouse can also have aim assist.

Doesn't the beta come out at midnight

>aim assist = skill
yikes

I'm honestly looking forward to playing against PC players, I am glad they'll be able to finally have a nice living community for a CoD game. I am not however looking forward to actually playing against cheaters this time around.

How the hell do you guys get a preorder code on PC?

Youve been able to turn off Aim Assist in console cod for a long while now. Hope you know that.

>40gbs beta
bigger than Witcher 3 + one expansion
nigga...

The PS4's assist didn't work like the aimbot he's used to using on PC so he got raped.

>How the hell do you guys get a preorder code on PC?
You have to actually purchase it for real.

>niggers who whine about controllers think they'll win against consolechads while being forced to use controllers

I don't think so

black ops 4 is 152gb by now

PC niggers are going to want to buy a controller anyways if they dont want a dead community after 4 weeks like other CoD games.

When beta starts

I will make a thread

I will use a gamepad

I will literally 1v1 all of you and record it on twitch

I will blow the fuck out of you pc gayboys

36 hours remain, clench your buttcheeks because I'm going in RAW

Attached: Satisfied and Social.jpg (433x427, 86K)

But most don't. Same with having crossplay enabled.

Does using a controller force console players to play with you? If not, still gonna be dead because none of them are going to enable crossplay.

Default mode will probably be Crossplay based on input type anyways.

They'll just move to every other FPS. It's not like options are scarce like on a console.

Based

>one disables the other
*emulates controller input while using mouse*
gg ez

Which is why I'll wait until some brave soul makes a spoofing tool.

I don't follow CSGO but is shroud even considered to be one of the best?

Attached: 1523755297441.png (425x430, 243K)

>blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2019-09/Incoming-Intel-The-Modern-Warfare-Open-Crossplay-Beta-Starts-Thursday
How does this even work with the different TOS between consoles? Like can ps4 and xbox players talk to each other? What is one let you say nigger for example and another doesn't how does that work?

Aim assist, bitch.
All you need to do is to position yourself and have enemies in FOV. You don't need to pixel hunt head like on PC, just aim around a head.

It's for this reboot. But the beta is only for pre-orders, right? So if I use my key for the beta I can't sell it anymore. I don't know, I'm pushing 30 so maybe FPS games aren't for me anymore.

I abandoned pc gaming for console gaming years ago. The pc gaming community thrive on scripts and hacks. They then quit the games when they are patched, hence the dead lobbies within 3 months. Like fuck am I playing with pc gamers.

I don't think he even plays csgo outside the charity event once.

Nope. He's one of the top when it comes to pure aim but teamwork and technical stuff like grenades kind of lagged behind.

I thought controllers get aim assist

Enjoy getting banned then and losing your $60

it has all the game assets
sadly this
if you can do it then gg

by twitch kiddies, yeah. he's worshipped by 14 year olds who watch people play video games instead of playing them themselves

Attached: file.png (598x95, 13K)

I'm about there with you on that. With machine learning getting big, they're only going to get more human like until no one can tell. Closed consoles that allow raw mkb input will unironically save competitive gaming.

Default mode will be Crossplay based on input type.

jesus the state of millenials....pathetic

And, what makes that better than a controller

I'm definitely going to enable the mode that lets me shit on PC players because I do that in Fortnite no problem. I advise all of you to do the same.

Attached: 1454715660840.jpg (262x263, 9K)

Basically, based on individual skill

>getting banned
>in a CoD game
I mean that's why KB&M isn't a issue on consoles right? Oh wait, Microsoft and Sony said themselves that they aren't doing anything about it either.

He was, now he is only washed up streamer after years of Adderall abuse.

PS4chads are already rank 20 with hella perks and attachments. Good luck keeping up noobs

So now in party chat I am going to have to listen to a new age of COD racism where people will call each other microsoft-niggers and sony-niggers in the lobby chat?

What are you fucking raving about you dumbass.
Imagine needing a spoofer to feel good about yourself.
How fucking shit are you?
I bet you're casual as fuck and have a 0.7K/D and relies on scripts/hacks

Good luck avoiding concussion/flash grenades when you inevitably camp.

>48 hours
>didn't pre-order and immediately cancel his order to get a free beta code

the beta is over the weekend
if you preorder you get "early access" and can play Sept.19 10AM PT - Sept.20 6PM PT
free, open beta is from Sept.20 6PM PT - Sept.23 10AM PT
so still plenty enough time to try it without preordering

You niggers are playing right into the hands of Activision. They're making this reboot masculine and what long time series fans want, mark my words:

THE NEXT COD WILL HAVE TRANSGENDER CHARACTERS.

you wont be able to lad, console peasants will be sheltered from pc lobbies unless they have a pc buddy to cling onto. otherwise pc lads would just slay console peasants in every lobby

I get to gun down transgenders online?

Im fucking in.

??? Why are you mad? I just want to see how good your average controller user is with aim assist. It's just curiousity, chill. I mostly play Siege on PC, ranked k/d is 1.3, Plat 3? Does that make you feel better?

>1.3
ahahahahaha

>Killing trannies

Attached: 1568567530060.jpg (1095x730, 101K)

Based

>he plays fortnite

Attached: _tenor.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

>race car drivers aren't better drivers than prius commuters
>quite the opposite since the quality of race cars are just a crutch

on pc players with controllers*, some of which run the game at 100+ fps with max fov. good luck fαm
only way to get banned in a blizzcuck game is if you say mean things

Is this game out are your guys talking about a beta? If it's a beta, how do I play?

This Modern Warfare will have dedicated servers so none of that Peer to Peer shit.

Im already sold.

You're a dumbass you can opt-in to let every kind of control scheme being allowed in your games, it literally says so on the Activision site. I will literally have fun beating you PC boi.

its a free beta, you need battlenet

THIS

but the M4A1 is the best weapon and you get it early on

when is it?

Just got my black edition SCUF™ controller with limited edition Modern Warfare™ KONTROLFREEK™ sticks, can't wait to dab on some PC n00bs with this hot drop
deadass no cap frfr

if beating pc players was a given why would you need to opt into it

and if you want to try out crossplay you need a cod account.

even with aim assist the average controller player is complete trash, just like the average pc player

Well, you've really convinced me of your pc player ownage user. I didn't think you would have fun in a literal sense.

we get aim assist

Attached: 1563228255253.jpg (567x477, 36K)

Because PC players have had this delusion that they will destroy console players for years and years without there ever being a real test of it except with Fortnite coming around and people realizing that PC players are always below aim assist.

The whole thing that killed CoD for me, besides a whole mess of other minor shit stacked up dick high, was the minimap. They got rid of it to re-add it. Fucking idiots.

?? I think 1.3 is modest and I don't play on console where high ranks are dominated with KB&M users.

I only play hardcore modes anyways so I dont fucking care about the mini-map.

every time we had PC/console crossplay, console peasants got absolutely slayed, they got given buffs and nerfed PC and still got slayed, and it ended up being disabled because console peasants whined about how unfair it was

there's a reason crossplay isnt the standard

I won't need scopes to aim, get fucked.

get yourself a xim apex. you will fucking trash any console player.

Well I want to try and see it for myself. I'd be pleasantly surprised if controller users were able to adapt to play against KB&M because it's already kind of like that on consoles anyways.

what do you mean killed cod? minimap was a thing from the start and if you're too much of a brainlet to make use of it this is not the series for you

You have to opt into that and no one will do that

Problem?

maybe pc players wont because they're scared their 5000 dollar gamer gear will be shown as worthless

sure, but the crossplay depends on input. they don't need to adapt since the game aims for them

Attached: 1561642703516.jpg (540x661, 41K)

>goes to play vs pc players
>gets shit on by cheaters with aimbots and wallhacks since it's probably gonna be cracked a few hours in
wew

Why are shitty cod kids complaining about no mini-map.

Git gud you faggots.

Prius commuters aren't racing, being able to handle a vehicle is a skill

I used to play on a controller and a lot of the times the limitation with thumbsticks is that you can see the enemy, but not be able to aim quickly at the visible enemy so most of the kills/deaths were when we were both at least 50% exposed. With a mouse vs mouse cases are less than 10%.

Doesnt matter, pc fags have no money so they will disappear after getting destroyed in the beta

I've played pc cod with controller for years and I've always kicked k&m asses. It's a myth that k&m users are at an advantage. It's all about positioning and tactics.

based

That's why I'm looking forward to that spoof tool.

delusional. it's all about aim assist

Use a steering wheel and see how that holds up

why not that hardware that's been mentioned here before, xim I think they call it

Another generic Hollywood game.

this

This is why I quit pc gaming - these fuckers can't go 10 minutes without activating a script. There's a reason why developers concentrate on console, pc gamers are a ball ache to keep servicing.

>beta starts before I get my new graphics card
fug
I'm sure it'll be fun playing at 40 FPS

Attached: 1559485681887.jpg (604x604, 27K)

>camp
>head glitch
>ADD everywhere you go
What would happen if a KB&M user decides to
>Use a flash/concussion
>does the same exact strategy you use

Keep teling yourself that seether.

sad but true, worst thing is the cheats on older games, undetected and ruining the experience for the few remaining players

same
lol ok. seek medical help

I could but I heard support for it is terrible. I have my own set uniform dpi and in-game sensitivity so deviating from it is kind of uncomfortable, but duable.

>no one can be better than me, if they are better, it must be cheats!

ooh I see. alright then! spoof that shit and have fun with it, that's what this beta is for

Just use google you fucking moron

Nah, people have gotten much better over the years. Right now lobbies are super easy on bo4, not going to lie, but at the beginning of each year, lobbies are sweaty as fast

idk how it is now on bnet but back in bo3 I played 200 hours and saw 1 cheater

You’re shit at the game if you think you don’t need a minimap

t. never played on a controller

bo4 is a mess tho

Imagine believing this
>I need a tool in the top left that displays where the enemies are at all times
If anything youre shit at the game.

Im loving watching pro-cod cunts get btfo because theyre running around like headless chickens kek.

not in a console no, but the aa on pc is ridiculous, on bo3/iw at least

>Needs a minimap to be "gud"
Fucking retard

it's exactly the same as on console

holy shit then.

I'd rather look at the actual game instead of a mini map on the corner of the screen.

>what is sound ques
>what is positioning

Not that user but have you tried shooting your own teammates in Halo?

That's weird cause I was great at Hardcore mode back in the day which didn't have a minimap.

Gun sounds are directional, and based on where your team is you'll know roughly where opponents are as well.

Attached: 1517704354201.jpg (655x527, 36K)

I play hardcore. Theres never been a minimap unless someone calls a UAV which I just shootdown after 5 seconds anyways.

Git fucking gud scrub.

Dumb larper

imagine calling other people scrubs when you literally have to play a mode in which 1 bullet kills

>esports braindead maps are gone and skill based maps are back
>hitpoints lowered to raise stakes and forces players to play intelligently or be dead
>Realism mode brings back Hardcore taking away the noob crutch killcam and HUD/minimap
>weapons have more recoil than recent entries
>sniping and stealth play may actually be viable again for the first time since MW2
>Cold Blooded and Ghost perks to nullify enemy killstreaks and detection

May be the first CoD I buy in nearly ten years. On sale, at least. Never thought I'd see the day.

Attached: 1480462386757.jpg (640x480, 83K)

1 bullet kills you too.

>they turned promod into an actual gameplay mode
thank god
might actually buy this game

>1 bullet kills
t. Never played hardcore in his life.
In hardcore most guns will one shot you in the head.
Bodies 1-2 depending on gun and 3+ for arms and legs.
Its better than core where it takes an entire mag to damage someone.

I remember back in Modern Warfare the M16 Red Dot + Stopping Power was available basically from Level 1 in multiplayer and let you headshot instakill people tearing through fuckin' everybody.

I wonder if you'll get a perfect omnitool from the start in this too.

>Not that user but have you tried shooting your own teammates in Halo?
It's obviously harder without aim assist, and it surely helps you but it doesn't aim FOR you.

>ten bajirrionbyte download of uncompressed crap
Pass. Gonna go fuck off and play terraria or something.

You have to be able to look at both at the same time, that's the skill.

To be fair to the retard, he may be one of those low IQ players who run Stopping Power in Hardcore for some reason, in which case 1 bullet from most guns above an SMG will kill to the body.

My real question is whether Realism mode has 1 shot kill snipers. If not then I can't be doon with it.

>M16
>level 1
was it? i recall it being higher

And then after a month that all gets patched out because community balance concerns.

>That's weird cause I was great at Hardcore mode
Nobody cares about that shitty mode lol
Literally a mode made for camping shitters who can't aim (just spray randomly lmao one bullet will eventually hit the enemy)

you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about do you?
stopping power was last seen 10 years ago what the fuck are you even talking about

>t. Never played hardcore in his life.
>In hardcore most guns will one shot you in the head.
>Bodies 1-2 depending on gun and 3+ for arms and legs.
>Its better than core where it takes an entire mag to damage someone.
Oh wow, cool, so IW are turning core into hardcore in this cod, aren't they?

Yikes get a load of this casual.

Personally, I 100% don't remember what I used in anything and didn't care. It's the quake engine. Fuck these retarded niggers, balance, or whatever. Dumbass, shit game that's easy as hell.

Sold out cum dumpster of a series.

yeah i hope it does

>you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about do you?
>doesn't refute my point.

GG EZ NO RE.

>just spray randomly lmao one bullet will eventually hit the enemy
That cock up your ass must've gone so deep it hit your brain.

If you miss your first shot and your enemy doesn't, you just die. Enjoy your Core-tier spray and pray in a mode where you die if you miss your first shot.

>hardcore play calling someone a casual
???
>cod player calling someone a casual
???

So since crossplay is input based and off by default, eventually I'll need to use a controller when the PC playerbase dies? That's pretty fucking gay.

Do you guys prefer destroyed maps like whats been shown or more pretty treyarch style maps?

Hardcore is the real mans game mode.
Git gud casual.

>That cock up your ass must've gone so deep it hit your brain.
How did you know I am gay, and why are you being homophobic?
>If you miss your first shot and your enemy doesn't, you just die. Enjoy your Core-tier spray and pray in a mode where you die if you miss your first shot.
hardcore: have to hit once
core: have to hit multiple times
hmm i wonder which mode requires better aim

Don't remember exactly but all I do remember is that it's one of if not the first weapon you get and when you stick the red dot on it it becomes trivially easy to make at least one of your three round burst bullets land on someone's head hitbox, especially when it had literally no recoil whatsoever.

Shit was cash, but it also ruined Core for me a bit because it was so good why use any other weapon?

Most of the guns in cod games one shot you in hardcore, only the weakest smgs, didnt

>just spray randomly lmao one bullet will eventually hit the enemy
So core?

oh wow you hit once in core, that was like what? 25% of the enemy's health? if your aim is shit, you'll just run out of ammo and die

you're a complete fucking idiot, he was never one of the best pure aim wise. he just had a popular stream, so 99% of his clips were just him shitting on puggers, in aim duels he would never fucking win online or LAN against any real pro, I can tell your some level 4 faceit shitter or you dont play csgo at all with how dumb your opinions are
read above you dumb faggot

>hmm i wonder which mode requires better aim
I'd say the one where you have to land your shot the first time and get no grace to try to sustain fire and walk in your shot, yeah. There is no forgiveness for bad aim. You have to aim fast and accurate, or else you're just going to be dead. The most accurate player wins, objectively, unless one maybe has a pistol out.

hardcore puts health to 30 from 100 meaning any weapon that does 30 damage kill in one hit.
black ops 3 was the first game to actually balance weapons around hardcore by making weapons have a 29 damage range as in requiring the same amount of shots to kill in normal while hardcore players will survive with 1hp

plenty of weapons including all LMGs in black ops 3 or plenty of assault rifles in non black ops titles deal >30 damage across the map resulting in a one shot kill.
limbs literally have the same damage multiplier as the body for literally every weapon that isn't a sniper rifle in every cod EVER since cod4, the fact that you don't know this is a joke

kys

Attached: AR chartt.png (1408x2447, 585K)

>s-s-shit aim!!!
Git gud scrub seriously.
If you think its an aiming issue youre wrong considering theres fucking auto aim anyways. It shouldnt take more than 3 hitmarkers to kill someone.
Not only that but BO4 upped the HP to 150hp from 100 but never upped guns damage.
Its literally bullet sponging.
You wouldnt last 10 minutes in a hardcore lobby before you go crying off to casual you big fucking baby.

No one seriously expects it to be like GTA where you aimlock instantly.

He was a professional for many years and usually performed above average in tournaments

Hardcore is where boys become men.

>Hardcore
>you have to be accurate on your very first shot or you die

>Core
>you have fairly lenient leeway in your accuracy depending on your gun and opponent's

I mean there are legitimate reasons to argue for Core over Hardcore like it being better for some objective based gametypes, but it's literally just a fact that a nearly one shot one kill damage ratio is going to demand faster and more accurate shooting to compete. However, you can also mitigate this by better positioning to make sure you are in a more advantageous position than your opponent.

>miss your first shot and the enemy turns around and kills you
>weapon firest at 900rpm
>guy turns around in less than 100ms
NANI

Hardcore is where pussies still get shit on

I fucking hate this.
>Spray someone in the back at like 10m range
>Hitmarker
>Hitmarker
>Hitmarker
>Guy turns around instantly
>One shots me

It's better then no alternative though, ins't it?

maybe it was in a later game that they made the m16 a higher rank weapon
I do recall it being absolutely busted with the red dot though, you're not wrong about that

woah look at this badass over here. You must be a pro player with that kind of opinion.

I don't think you understand how strong aim assist is on console, I use the fucking Xim Apex it turns me into a Korean Overwatch pro tracking with mouse and aim assist.

All these fucking posts are shills.

Yea but the game has LOW TTK you moron, this whole genra was designed for fucking controllers.

Yeah that's why Core sucks, you can even hit your first shot in their back and still get nuked. Hardcore rewards positioning much more for getting the drop on people plus aiming true.

>coping this hard

>M&KB with aim assist
>basically free cheats and can't be banned
based

Bullshit I played with retards like you in pro league and you weren't shit

Probs MW2. callofduty.fandom.com/wiki/M16A4

Level 1 in Modern Warfare kek

>tfw gonna be playing it on a gtx 670
dont really wanna splurge cash on a new card so i might try to find a cheap 970

From the beta gameplay footage it seems like they've at least somewhat balanced the game back towards methodical play then simply running forward and shooting whoever pops up in front of you until you get shot int the back.

Still gonna wait a few months before purchasing to see what they do to it with patches.

Cawadooty has been trash for the last like 10 years, this surprisingly looks good, can I refund a preorder/is it easy?

Git gud you tard.

Btw. All HC TDM.

Attached: IMG_20190919_010234.jpg (2193x3233, 2.11M)

>low ttk means the game was designed for a controller
>fps game
>designed for a controller
kek

dont bother, I have a 970 and it's dogshit
try to find a 1060 or RX570 instead

IT'S. ACTUALLY. DIFFERENT/NEW!

>MOUNTING COMPLETELY BTFO'S RUN N GUN KIDDIES.
>GUNS ARE VIOLENT AND AGGRESSIVE, NO PEBBLE BS.

PLAY. SMARTER. STOP BLAMING THE GAME. THE GAME IS OUTSTANDING. PLAY SMARTER AND YOU'LL DIE LESS. MAYBE GO AROUND THE OUTSIDE AND ALWAYS USE COVER.

I don't think you know what those words are user.

why did you screenshot this like you're proud of it?

Call of duty limitless angles , small corridors were designed for anyone to be killed unless you have streaks rolling.

This game has been the joke of FPS's for nearly a decade, it's a slot machine shooter designed so little Timmy can get a kills also. Either way the matchmaking with screw anyone over no matter what win rate between 5 games like the youtuber said. The matchmaking guarantees you wins and loses.

Are sniper rifles 1 shot kills in Realism mode?

Sniping hasn't been a thing since MW2 and I'd sure like to see it return. Then again it's also contingent on your ability to blend with the environment like when selecting snipers gave you the ghille suit back in the day. The direction they're going with the maps seem like they might make it a possibility again, but gonna have to wait and see the rest of the map list. A lot of sniping in MW, WaW, and MW2 was exploiting map geometry and locations in ways that the devs probably cover now.

>1.7kd
>in a game without a dedicated competitive playlist
yawn

never got an AMD because of the stereotype of them having bad drivers but if i find a cheap one i might just pick it up

I just want to watch you cod monkeys fight over this hill of mediocrity you call skill in Call of Duty of all things. The absolute state of this place.

There could be an alternative. Leave it on by default.

I played with retards like you in the competitive playlist, and you sucked and played like shit, a keyboard won't save you

im guessing everyone will be doing ground war instead of the other modes for week 2

RX570/80 are the best budget GPUs on the market, their newer "mid-range" stuff is decent too but for the price the RX series is kiler

I don't play on console with a KB&M though.

So basically nobody with controller will face mouse users except when they enable it themselves as a challenge?

bump

okay, let me show you why core requires better aim
that shitter would've killed me 100% if it was hardcore, but in core his aim wasn't good enough to land those shots, therefore I kill him even though he started shooting first.
also, this literally just happened, I launched bo4 just to show you this, and this shit happened several times during the first game

Attached: core.webm (582x360, 2.01M)

All that shows me is that you got caught slipping but your low IQ ass was saved from his perfect quick-aim by Core's noob crutch damage ratios.

Post more vids of Core being forgiving to shitters.

>able to survive all those shots

I think you just proved why hardcore is the better choice. You would have got absolutely dicked on in hardcore then cried about it.
>w-w-w-why do I not get a chance to shoot
>f-f-f-fuck hardcore
Cope shitter.
Now try and do that in hardcore casual fuckface.

>1.6KDR
Yawn, another hardcore shitter. I was 8 KDR/800 SPM in BO2 Domination. A few of you dumbfucks would wander into my lobbies occasionally, get a slap, whine that "core is 4 pussies! Real men don't play this shit!", and then back out and slink back to your hardcore containment zone.

>The virgin Hard Core player
>never found outside of a dark corner
>can't aim so needs to be given kills for bare minimum of accuracy and tracking
>shits his pants in fear whenever a UAV is called in
>needs ample time to plan any decision; thinks his slow turtle speed makes him "tactical". Too stupid and slow to parse a minimap in real time

>The chad Core player
>runs and guns everywhere
>doesn't care how many bullets it takes to kill because he never misses
>doesn't care if you can see him on the radar; in fact he wants you to so he can bait you
>processes all game information instantaneously. Has no problem interpreting visual, audio, and minimap information at the same time. Is always 5 steps ahead of you.

I literally just spawned there; it was not my fault that guy got lost near our spawn. This kind of TTK however allowed me to turn around and kill him because I was better.
Also
>muh tactical gameplay
I know how you guys play hardcore, I've played that shit for easy headshots

>get outpositioned by someone
>Core allows you to negate someone else's positioning advantage

wow user such skill lmao

dude got you dead to rights but core is so unpunishing you got a turn to shoot back when you would have been dead in a real skill based mode

I was getting 1-shotted by snipers hitting me in the chest in regular mode. Also the scope gives off a SUPER BRIGHT glare you can practically see from across the map so I wouldn't expect many people using it unless you're a sniping autist

>positioning is the only thing that matters in FPS
>what is aiming

>I was better
>so oblivious to your environment that someone "lost at spawn" can blast you

Just stop posting, honestly. I know you probably feel like you're making a case, but the case you're making is against yourself.

sorry, dear camping shitter, I'll make sure to check every single corner before pressing L3 next time

Well that makes sense if you're positioned towards the sunlight on the map, otherwise it's just a retarded mechanic to appeal to noobs.

aiming is what allowed him to quickly and accurately land a shot on your oblivious stunned ass before you even had the presence of mind to check your surroundings

embarrassing

People like this:
Are the same type of people who play hardcore for one game, theyre lost as fuck because they don't have their mini-map to tell them where the enemy are and then go something like 3-21 K-D.
Cry about it and return to core and then think theyre somehow better than harcore players because they can shootdown a bulletsponge in a game with auto aim.
They have little to no skill at all and need core features to protect them from actually being a shitter.

bad aiming is what prevented him from getting the kill

That would be actually a decently balanced mechanic if it ONLY glints off the sniper scope when the player has the rifle raised and is aiming down the scope. It will counterbalance against shitters who stare down their scope, and reward more skilled players who keep their field of view open and only enter scoped vision when someone enters into their killzone.

Obviously if it was only glaring in the directed sunlight it'd be better, but I doubt they're gonna take that level of authenticity.

>they can shootdown a bulletsponge in a game with auto aim
apparently my auto aim was better in that webm then?
>Are the same type of people who play hardcore for one game
I played enough of that shit in cod4 because a friend of mine liked it more, and I played it in both bo3 & bo4 for camo challenges, and wow so much fun playing against "TACTICAL" people

>so much fun playing against "TACTICAL" people
So you got your ass handed to you in HC and came off crying and went back to core because casual features make you feel superior.
Got it shitter.
Don't you have a forum to be shitting up or a twitter post to be shitting up complaing theres no mini-map for you to be able to see exactly where people are?

Just stop (You)ing him, he's already dead.

Check em

what makes you think I didn't do well in hardcore lobbies?
my aim is better than your average console player, I had no issue playing hardcore; it was just annoying playing against campers like yourself

>c-c-campers

The classic shitter response.

>gets utterly fucked on by campers
>wants to even enter a conversation about skill

Highest lmao, got me to reply tho congrats

3.27 ekia/d at 438 score per minute
what are your stats bro

The mini map is only good for checking to see if footsteps are friendly or not. If you actually need a map, or you’re a red dot chaser, you’re a fucking retard.

Good players dont go
>f-f-fucking campers
Good players work around them and use the tools they have to weed them out.
Again.
Get fucking good you casual peice of filth. If it wasnt for your fucking soft cuddled padded noob mode that gives you shitter time even when being out of position your ekia would be fucking 0.4 and you'd be crying about hardcore players.
You lost all credibility when you tried saying core was more skillful. Like man youre fucking retarded as fuck.
Man just look at your webm lmao 150hp, uses the fucking stim-shot in core mode with regen health anyways.
Fucking dogshit in CoD. Wouldnt even last in hardcore at all.

>thread turns into one shitter getting styled on via text by everyone else

Based.

What I really want to know about the game is just how much map variety we're going to get in size, object/structure density, foliage, etc. The 07-09 run had a perfect variety to cater to every gameplay style that the weapon sets could make available, but they lost that from BlOps onwards.

Pic related:
>close runner structure interiors and gulleys/alleys
>mid range streets and roads
>long range field and rooftops for sniping
>all in one map

Pic

Attached: derail-layout.jpg (512x512, 58K)

CoD is literally the most normalfag game you can play next to Fortnite and PUBG, except instead of 10 year olds you'll be playing with dudebros, potheads, and normalfags.

Watch them all take a week off work to play CoD everyday so they can be the first one to hit max level and brag about it. Pathetic.

too far user, now it's too obvious you're trolling, and I'm not baiting it this time

There are maps for 2v2, 3v3, 6v6, 10v10, 25v25 and 50v50.

Threes going to be a lot of variety.

The movement still looks stiff like other CoDs, not as fluid as other FPSs these days.

and?

>stop liking what I don't like

Crossplay with PC m+kb and controllers would be an absolute shitshow. The game should detect what input device you're using regardless of PC/console and match you up with the same device type. Controller players can only play against other controller players across PC and both consoles, and m+kb players can only play against m+kb, also for console players using m+kb they need to disable vsync to get rid of input lag and give an FOV option. This would be easy as fuck to do and be perfect, watch them not ever patch the game for this.

Good thread lads.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I WAS TOLD BY PEOPLE ON Yea Forums IS TERRIBLE
CoDs been on Yea Forums since MW(COD4)

IS HE IN?????

>The game should detect what input device you're using regardless of PC/console and match you up with the same device type
That's exactly what it does.

>all these resetera zoomer fags not knowing that Yea Forums had daily MW2
C O P E

and Yea Forums has always been shit

Its probably not bait. Hardcore players are delusional faggots that think everyone should have to slowly creep around the map checking every dark corner lest they get killed in 1 bullet to the back. Everyone except them of course; they'll be the faggots hiding in that corner.

In the alpha it didn't do that, PS4 players with m+kb were able to play against controllers.

We beta now

Attached: disniga.jpg (600x418, 98K)

>He still thinks HC is
>Muh campers
Its not been like that for a while dumbass.
Git gud.
youtube.com/watch?v=3waWra8oB5M

It's also not changed

Because the ps4 only alpha didn’t have enough players to split their player base.

so this is the first thing I saw when I clicked on the video
youtu.be/3waWra8oB5M?t=1765
it literally proves what I was saying

It's also not started yet.

The last beta was only PS4.

Don't bother user.
HC players are not capable of being communicated with.

everyone said k/m felt like shit on the ps4 anyway

Friendly reminder to stop replying to yourself, the thread is over and you're not fooling any of the four people who are in here anymore and have been watching your self-destruction for a couple hours.

See y'all in the beta m8s

I randomly clicked on 30:25 and got this. Nice "evidence" you got there.

>what did I do with the snipers? I literally camped right in there with Torque. I put up barbed wire and a shield and just shot people through those windows

>See y'all in the beta m8s
See you bro! It's too sad it'll be the last time we play together though

KEK

No one plays this game anymore. I don't know anyone that's talking about it. They can't even name the previous one because the names are so convoluted.

Didn't we have Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered? Now this is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? But not the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2007)?

Guess they got tired of the stupid jumping and wall running Titanfall rip offs.

And what are your friends playing now? And what was the last cod they played?

>hes still going
S E E T H I N G

Fortnite. Call of Duty: Black Ops II was one that people enjoyed but after that the feeling died off. The Call of Duty wave died long ago and no one cares about the genre overall. Even Battlefield is boring to people. The cinematic feeling of Battlefield 3 was cool but Battlefield 4 was mediocre and had a terrible launch that put people off.

People I know at university or work that play multiplayer shooter type of games just play Fortnite. Everyone likes it and it's not this dirty "competition" between everyone since the game is designed differently and you can find fun in it regardless.

>no one cares about the genre overall
i do, i dont like brs at all

>onions boy zoomers don't like competition
>game has to have bright colors, dabbing, and participation trophies or its too hardcore for them

Attached: 1567615817028.png (1280x1382, 3.26M)

cringe, no one of my friends even played cod after MW3 and I was born in 1998.

BF3 was fucking dogshit people have huge nostalgia for some reason. Game played like you were walking in mud. Which you were considering it ran at 10tick.