I forgot, is Indivisible happening soon?

I forgot, is Indivisible happening soon?

Attached: 3b9cb43d9f090a76a21a356c6183ed11[1].jpg (800x1200, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmBhQtB5nM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'M

OREWA

Is Indivisible SJW?

It needs to come out and face the music like it's other siblings. Shitstain came out, MN9 came out, Yooka Laylee came out, Now release the damn game so we can tear it apart and be done with this garbage "Kickstarter" meme

SHENMUE III WILL BE GOOD, JUST YOU WAIT.

No amount of Epic money can save it user. It's fucking dead. You have to let it go.

Attached: 54574356846845647.jpg (1280x720, 304K)

Everything with women or non-white people in it is SJW.

Shantae, Shovel knight and Bloostained were good.

October 8

I don't know where you're getting that Bloodstained was a disappointment from.

>HK and Shovel knight
I'm so glad out of all these shitty games released we have 2 of mediocre quality KICKSTARTER WORKS GUYS

youtube.com/watch?v=rmBhQtB5nM0

Attached: 1568726712393.png (518x617, 554K)

at this point it doesn't really matter isn't it made by the skullgirls devs? i give it a 50/50 chance, no one really cares anymore we are just waiting for release

The only sjw thing about it is the Vasco thing. Otherwise it is based in Southeast Asia so the brown characters are inevitable.

Near forgot it existed until the release date was announced.

Me irl

Attached: 1568541725161.gif (208x332, 1020K)

You're very cute, user!!

I like it as a game, it just doesn't get talked about much so it slips into the background. There isn't a lot of publicity around it.

But the gameplay is pretty cool so long as I can get the timing of things down. It's like fighting game logic applied to an RPG when played right.

It's currently going through the ResetEra approval process, it looks like they might have to add dilation stations so it could take a while.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Very much

The fuck? This wasn't released yet?

Yes
Go play Valkyrie Profile instead.

October 8th, can't wait for Razmi's game!

Permanent party member