Is he the george lucas of videogames?

Is he the george lucas of videogames?

Attached: hideo-kojima.jpg (810x400, 46K)

id say his kojima of vidya

*he's

digits confim

*the kubrick of videogames

that wouldn't work because he's already a moviemaker
also checked

A fucking hack that sniffs his own farts for pleasure? Yes.

george admits that he makes makes movies for kids and families, he doesn't pretend to be some genius like kojima

>In 2017, I went to Australia. I only had a trailer, and I also explained verbally to him. George Miller said, "In all aspects, you are correct. Mathematically, psychologically, physically, philosophically." He kind of started to draw a diagram, he has this theory, so he said, "What you're trying to do is correct." I should have recorded that! I should have sent it to the staff! That was really a happy moment.

Attached: c1a8e047fe46f294fb278063011a6ccf.jpg (1200x1078, 182K)

no, but because you got the rare quadruple 0, I will say yes

In all aspects, you are correct. Mathematically, psychologically, physically, philosophically.

Attached: CHk45n4WEAIjyG0.jpg large.jpg (1024x1024, 106K)

Mathematically

Attached: splashd-miller_copy.jpg (768x433, 53K)

>washed up hack who is desperately trying to cling to his past successes despite having no clue about what made them popular to begin with

Yes.

psychologically

Attached: George-Miller.jpg (1200x533, 116K)

He's the tarantino, so many similarities.

physically

Attached: george-miller.jpg (396x594, 133K)

philosophically

Attached: EfzefpL.png (351x471, 302K)

He really is.

Just like George Lucas, he does have some genuinely great ideas but just like George Lucas, he also needs somebody to reign him in when his ideas get too off the wall or stupid. The original SW trilogy was good because somebody was there to act as a filter and keep Lucas's shit ideas from getting into the movie and filling in the gaps to make sure the good bits made sense. I'm not sure if Kojima had anybody like that for the MG1+2 and MGS1-3 but by MGS4, Kojima had gone pretty batshit with the plot and how every single little detail had to be connected to something else and he really could have used somebody to filter through those ideas and pick out what worked and leave out what wasn't necessary or rework some of the more overly complicated and drawn out elements into something a little more straighforward that makes more sense.

Lucas himself was actually disappointed and angry about how the most acclaimed Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, turned out. He felt that director and editors fucked up his vision.

That would be Sakurai, the only reason he sticks with the smash brand despite being tired and having a shitty arm is because he know nobody likes anything else he does, so he has to use other people's IPs to get any form of attention and rep.

I mean Kojima would probably feel the same way. Doesn't change the fact that both of their "original visions" need those fixes and tweaks to keep things from getting out of hand. Both men do have genuinely great ideas and Kojima himself has a great attention to details that gives his games a lot of character but both men need somebody to keep them in check.