This is Misako and Kyoko

This is Misako and Kyoko.

Any questions?

Attached: Misako and Kyoko.png (900x880, 551K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/szjnlWtpb0E?t=40
youtube.com/watch?v=kyWKFQ7bklQ
twitter.com/FumpHole/status/1174471980747243526
youtu.be/Np7-xrlYhLg
imgur.com/a/TXknuKG
mega.nz/#!WzYX3A5B!v2GpOfZcPo9hMKtnjADOQDUZU_rBL-oLuwU39laMmm0
youtube.com/watch?v=PLNlF1QQrrM
imgur.com/a/QL55BZJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is Nonko.

Attached: nonko (49).jpg (242x242, 46K)

Which other characters should be playable?
Posting the obvious answer.

Attached: 83f8afee1f8b3c3e9b7bc36878c70b4e354b0d28.jpg (1828x1833, 2.44M)

That brown tomboy sporty girl. I forget her name.

Why isn't Misako wearing a choker?

This is good. Also, buff shop lady.

Attached: 1558353983692.png (1308x1494, 946K)

dead thread dead studio

Double Dragon's Marian.

I want Skullmageddon.

Attached: DD-Neon'd.png (1011x569, 838K)

My wife

Attached: 1568673627324.png (800x800, 968K)

Why is Kyoko a 10 while the other one is like a 4?

Attached: 33709A0C-2C81-483D-8A77-F00645B0D5A8.jpg (400x417, 99K)

>No!!

Attached: RCG.jpg (394x459, 39K)

Do they do compensated dating or are they just prostitutes?

I'll pay for Kyoko's pussy and mouth.

why does she sound so disinterested

Kyoko is the fun all around girl that you want with you all the time.
Misako is one of those wannabe goth that will bitch about that you only watch animes all the time.

They do both

Attached: 1545647304396.jpg (1000x1200, 251K)

Made for NTR.

Neither, they make money the same way Kunio and Riki make money: by beating people up until they barf and drop their loose change.

Why did Yea Forums not care about this franchise until the MCs were a pair of precure knockoffs?

are they gay?

Which one is Nagisa and which is Honoka?

Attached: 1560494366016.jpg (607x762, 179K)

Unironically it's because of jizzbrains

Because RCR hadn't had a game since forever nor anything worth shitposting about.
RCG is new, has girls, e-celebs in it, the dev posting on twitter and a shit ending, so there's countless shitposting material about it, which is what Yea Forums really cares about. Remember, Yea Forums does not like videogames, never has and never will.

Unironically fuck off back to /pol/

No, they think they have boyfriends. It's kind of the whole point of the game.
Bi-curious at worst.

Not as catchy. Got another?
I mean it's not like anything you have in mind gets filtered here, right?

you were supposed to say yes and send yuri fanart of them

Why is she poking her bellybutton?

You seriously think I'm joking when any thread that isn't bashing the game is just shit like "who has the smelliest feeties:)" and "gosh I want to have cuddle with them and hold hands OMG I'm so perverted x3"

Attached: twitter.com moimoiland480 EEMNwdzU4AEAcnE.jpg orig.jpg (1112x1220, 254K)

So their game is trash huh . Damn shame, it looks nice at least

That's what her bellybutton is for.

Attached: 1562829727647.jpg (800x1119, 249K)

Same reason barely anyone gave a shit about Drakengard/Nier until the protagonists were pretty grills
still a mystery to me

There's a lot of stuff wrong with this game, though it's easy to pirate, was available literally within hours of launching

but user everyone knows they're for licking

At this point, probably. And if you aren't, approximately 85% of those threads aren't legitimate waifufags but people falseflagging as them just to piss off somebody, anybody, as long as it gets them (You)s.

Redpill me on the ending. Were they really delusional or is it a case of 'devs don't know the source material enough'?

why can't i rebind the keyboard controls? is there a way to play this game on a pc without using the horrid default controls?

Play Rival Showdown

why is misako design so shit compared to kyoko?

Because you have shit taste.

What's the deal with the buff shop girl with the electric eyes?

Because she got all the better moves.

Why is mami such a slut

where's Mami?

Attached: 1559450880115.jpg (500x368, 200K)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8bc3d742d74026958ab5b32d79fb5b83bdc93556&dn=River.City.Girls-DARKSiDERS&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2740&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2720

can I see your butts

why is the game shit
no one cares still
>IM JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

There's a mod out there that changed the layout, and before that there was a program that remaped the keys that i found on Steam forums.

More shilling for this shit game

Attached: 1567796305881.png (530x406, 98K)

>Asking for it
>Instead of just doing it like a chad fat bald bastard ready to buttfuck them

Attached: 1568130049286.png (636x900, 475K)

remind me why we play as these 2 crazy hobos instead of the actual girlfriends?

Why are you a faggot?

Did any updates come out for this game yet that make it less shit?

Yes, an update that adds them to BBTAG

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8bc3d742d74026958ab5b32d79fb5b83bdc93556&dn=River.City.Girls-DARKSiDERS&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2740&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2720

Are there even good 3DS emulators out there?

I was using Citra. It was alright. I only noticed a graphical glitch where weapons would be cut in half.

Attached: 1540604173035.webm (1066x436, 680K)

Why didn't their creators study beat em ups thoroughly before making the game to avoid making basic mistakes? Is it a sickness inherent to western developers?

I'll try that one out thanks

I want a JP dub. The English dub is charming and all but also kinda grating.

The director of this game played the SNES Kunio game for 10 minutes and then pitched his own game to ArcSys

She was a mob henchman in some past game.

I'm so terrible at this game. How do i normal y attack?

And then he made the best RCR to date? Wow he must be a genius.

Just XXXY, if it doesn't connect do it faster

WayForward put of bunch of shallow/obscure callbacks so they could pretend to be super fans of the series and beat'em ups in general. But that all kinda got exposed because they didn't even get basic lore stuff right to a point where the JP version of the game had to rewrite certain parts since it wasn't accurate and had to correct the developer on numerous occasions

So what, the animation for both the beginner y attacks are just the same?

>Things that never happened

Get out of he're Adam, go shill your lesbian children's book on Twitter and leave us alone.

>to a point where the JP version of the game had to rewrite certain parts since it wasn't accurate and had to correct the developer on numerous occasions

got any proof?

Bannon pitched the game and did most of the game mechanics, Adam just wrote it and directed

>MC girls revealed to be single
>suddenly Yea Forums no longer triggered by this game

Attached: 1545082065083.jpg (680x648, 35K)

huh?

I thought the whole story was to get their boyfriends back

>JP ending was rewritten since the ending wasn't accurate
>director himself said he didn't know Kunio/double dragon lore and ArcSys had to tell him about everything he got wrong, even the ending is supposed to be a joke about how he got the lore wrong despite his attempt to correct himself also being wrong
Both of these things happened user

Will Misako let me put it in her butt

Can I see them get OLD, BALD, FAT AND UGLYED by Abobo?

Someone posted it a while ago but, most notably, the ending was rewritten from them not knowing who the girls were to them just ditching them to drive around and hit on other girls.

James Montana said that he and Adam both went to Arcsys's office to pitch the game

Also, what does recruits do?

>got so fucking fed up with getting punched in the stomach that she developed a set of unbreakable abs
Clever girl.

>the ending was rewritten from them not knowing who the girls were to them just ditching them to drive around and hit on other girls.

I take it you have a source?

Its been posted before in these threads, I didnt save it though. It's on YouTube though if you can read Japanese. Super awkward though since it's still the English dub but the text doesn't line up.

Yes, when will I be able to purchase their game for a more justifiable 5 bucks or less price range

Attached: 1559974739393.png (148x155, 57K)

That's Nishimura's job. Abobo is too sexy!

How is anyone outside of Japan supposed to understand the setting or story of this series?
This game is meant to be a western-developed sequel to a Japanese sequel to the Japanese version of River City Ransom?

When you press the recruit button they come in and do an attack (Cheerleaders do a dive kick, pompadour guys do a front kick, etc.)

Attached: EEttbk1WsAEhyfZ.jpg (2048x1825, 281K)

Most of the Y attacks have a similar time to start, with some tacking a bit more or less. For example Misako's neutral Y is usually going to connect while her down Y not as often, but her Up Y is apparently slightly faster.

They don't, the entire point of this games story is that nobody, not even the devs, know about the lore of this series. That's why they can get away with being wrong but claim they're right and everyone playing will be like "okay I believe you"

Who the hell voices the chick who runs the Cream Dream shop?

Attached: misako combo.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

Attached: EEtE8IYXYAIFkGd.jpg (708x902, 111K)

Is this the Burnout 3 thread? Tell me Yea Forums, what is your favorite car/track/event? Well, when it comes to cars, for me it's the Custom Coupe Ultimate.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

The big reveal is that Hasebe and Mami (duh) are the real girlfriends. You're playing as two crazy stalkers who are completely disconnected from reality.

Attached: HasebeAndMamiEveryNight.jpg (4892x1080, 722K)

What do their feet smell like?

The faces of unhinged psychopaths.

For me it's the late game formula 1 burning lap mission. Nothing gives me a rush like it

Burnout Revenge was better

How is she so perfect?

Attached: HasebeUnleashed.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

Really? Alright I just bought because of this thanks

Attached: 1567003737492.jpg (1052x531, 172K)

Attached: rcg07-09.jpg (1418x795, 564K)

Honest thoughts on Misako?

Attached: Misako art.jpg (850x850, 181K)

I want to fuck misakos butt

TETSUZANKO!

Since this thread is going nowhere, what would you guys consider the top beat em ups of all time? I just watched a long play of the original RCR; looks fun, but you instantly win when you buy one of the books.

>Hasebe and Mami have the power of friendship on their side
>Misako and Kyoko don't

Ouch.

Streets of Rage 2
Scott Pilgrim vs the world

>why aren't people buying my game REEEEEEEEEEE
>better spam Yea Forums with the same thread everyday
Fuck off goddamn. We can read your mind.

Can you perform Acro Circus in this game or not? Seems weird that I see it nowhere.

why are they looking at him like that

Attached: River City Shopkeep.jpg (1146x720, 90K)

Kenka Bancho is fun as fuck. Only the third on the psp is available translated though.

It's damage control for the game director licking the feet of a feminist

seething

They are too dorky for that.

Attached: rcg.png (496x468, 597K)

It's one of Kyoko's moves.

Fuck I meant Ransom

It's a rinky dink series that has never cared about plot.

Attached: EEtHtAsWkAE3rxH.jpg (1132x1689, 235K)

I want one.

Extremely based taste.
Burnout Revenge is also amazing. Just did another 100% playthrough of the game not so long ago. Fuck that burger sign signature takedown, though, took me forever to get that one.

Attached: 9a4e51d679bd86d458b6b7888e975242.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

I like her, but Kyoko have better special moves.

Tell me more about her butt

So how the hell do you even play this Downtown Special game? Do you literally just hunt down gangs on the map and just keep beating them up until the game says you won?

Post Kyoko feet

>That filling sensation of absolute satisfaction when you get a Revenge Takedown on the fucker that just killed you moments ago.
I tried to bait you with that I admit, but it's nice to see you being a good sport. Good going user.

Attached: 1568536114225.jpg (847x579, 79K)

Isn't that the remake of River City Ransom with truckloads of dialog every other minute?

Attached: 54018_front.jpg (640x632, 80K)

Can you feel.
Me coming.
Like a heart.
Being tied.
Keep on moving.
Punching into demise.

Attached: 1556287380475.gif (354x286, 60K)

I had the impression that Hasabe and Mami were almost as psycho as Kyoko and Misako.

Attached: beaches.jpg (554x311, 50K)

dude the ending was the best thing ever
what other game lets you play as the crazy chicks

I wouldn't say every other minute but it definitely tries to up the backstory to the original game.

What the fuck is up with this artwork?

Attached: Riki's face.jpg (640x637, 91K)

Misako butt

The West

Attached: 1551755983395.jpg (1500x1046, 1.26M)

Mami sounds complexly unhinged.

>Adam just wrote it and directed
Which probably explains the shitty twist ending and ignorance of the Kunio lore.

>complexly
What the fuck.

Looks like they literally hired the same artist who did those generic GameStop cases in the mid-2000's.

I thought so at first, yeah. worthy of a chuckle, but once you start getting attached to the characters, it starts to eat away at you, you know? Like, you want some sort of reconciliation, and not even NG+ can provide that because it's all the same.

Then again, I shouldn't even take this shit seriously considering the nature of the series' canon, which actually adds to the confusion when you start getting into the series more.

Yeah, pretty much. Are they even supposed to be bitchy or is that part of Misako and Kyoko's delusions too?

Yeah, does this pertain to video games?

>Should we keep the charming original artstyle that actually resembles the characters in the game?
>No, let's hire a budget deviantartist and make it look like the generic gamestop boxes

yes, yes it does, WAY MORE THAN SMASH RUINING AND ROSTERFAGGING AND SOCIAL MEDIA BULLSHIT.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Attached: downtownfuck.png (233x115, 38K)

Yeah, why do you keep posting this brutal raping of a classic series?

No, please go.

>Kyoko a 10
Her mental age?

So did the boyfriends actually got kidnapped? who sent the text message?

Attached: 1927382617898778.png (550x513, 151K)

Everyone keeps saying it was Hasebe or Mami to just brush it under the rug

Supposedly the Japanese subtitles changed it slightly, someone needs to confirm.

Why would I want to play as trash?
Call me when best girl is playable

Attached: 1568432013322.png (500x618, 154K)

According to Wayforward's twitter, Godai was the one who took the photo, makes sense considering his portrayal as 'the creep who spies in trashcans' but we dont know why he did it, he maybe wanted the girls to go on a rampage.

in the US version, they never were kidnapped, maybe Godai did a photoshop just to fuck over the girls, in the JP version they did went in that van, but it was just for them to go to a party night with some random girls, still, in the JP version, they indeed were K&M boyfriends.

fuck off cuck

What's the best River City game?

Attached: CBEtOD7tRj-2.png (300x250, 61K)

Kunio on BBTAG when?

Yes, plenty. How much are you getting paid to make these threads? I want in on this. Who in Wayforward would I have to contact? Do I have to play their sub-mediocre games?

>Kunio and Rikki are totally disengaged during their double date with Misako and Kyoko in the opening
>Hasebe and Mami give them righteous shit because they're acting like a couple of clueless ex-girlfriends who can't sense that they've been dumped
>Kunio and Rikki don't even remember their names after the rescue mission turns out to be a complete sham
It actually was a one-sided psycho crush all along, user!

Attached: 1568425643064.jpg (850x1200, 149K)

You mean there's more than River City Ransom and River City Girls?

Attached: 1406527.jpg (450x311, 33K)

lolno, they are still thots thirsty for chad's dick, they and their game are shit

Translation plz

Attached: Kunio.gif (432x454, 11K)

>Yes, plenty. How much are you getting pa-
Die in fire

in simple terms, fuck the US ending. the JP one is better.

Proof?

Attached: 896.jpg (416x896, 51K)

Post more traps pls

best girl

Kyoko's true Riki, but to oblivious to notice.

Attached: 1568316360646.jpg (1216x2048, 514K)

because Kunio and Riki are Misako and Kyoko's BFs, shitty BFs, but BFs anyway.

>Ywn an athletic bimbo with a rowdy and rough bff with the possibility of going farther in the relationship
Damn I can just imagine how hard would Misako go on this tiny little dumbo every night.

Attached: 1568000247371.png (800x600, 279K)

Oh wow these endings are pretty terrible

Honestly, the shopkeeper still images are my favorite part of the game. Apparently Yea Forums hates the main artist for having a vagina (?) but she did a great job with the characters.

His fly's open.

Wanna love
Wanna fug
wanna hug

What do you expect from westacuck devs?

Dear god Mami and Hasebe almost look like lolis, flat and tiny as they are. Imagine manhandling their nude bodies.

>hasebe
>kunio's girlfriend
since when were they ever a couple

they would be better AND they would get an SJW brownie points boost if they just tacked on kyoko and misako lezzing out in the end

Attached: 1568486039081.jpg (1200x800, 134K)

Every single female is a fucking whore.

Every last one.

They fuck other guys so males like you can pick up the scraps at the end of her life.

Females are mindless creatures. They don't think. They don't have feelings. They're objects.

All
Women
Are
Whores

Every single last one, every single girl you've ever met is a whore. And you're going to settle for those used goods.

How does it feel to know that your girlfriend has fucked other guys? Enjoy dating another man's discarded cumhole.

>Made by WayForward
>Use an ironic meta dialogue to attract those who will by any meme game of the month
A lot of people who bought it most likely never played the original DD games.

fuck off back to /r9k/

i'm a /u/fag you braindead semen-addled incel

Attached: 1568308965796.jpg (4080x2337, 869K)

>Hasebe and Mami are the real girlfriends

BITCH, YOU BETTER MEAN EACH OTHER'S GIRLFRIENDS!

go home /u/rinal

>He doesn't know they are both the gfs of Kunio and Riki and gfs between each others that engage in night-long orgies

Attached: 1568415069679m.jpg (1024x916, 166K)

Kyoko looks cute

How pink do you think Mami's butthole is?

Mami looks absolutely fucking insane. Like one missed date away from going full yandere and pulling a knife.

Is there a specific name for the "looking at walking garbage" types? I don't think Tsundere and Kuudere are gonna cut it.

Attached: edd[1].jpg (448x412, 12K)

just go outside

I like the idea of them just being crazy and beating on these people for no reason.

Does anyone have the mega for the most? Asking because i'm hearing conflicting opinions.

Attached: DeDlhwCU0AEmGlR.jpg (900x1200, 127K)

Attached: EETJCjUUcAAwvM3.jpg (1568x1280, 392K)

Oops I meant ost. also posted nostalgia critic instead of a sexy girl.

Because those are just personality types. You're just looking for girls with a look of disgust on their faces.

>tfw no unlockable loli mode

Attached: river city lolis.png (972x754, 566K)

I just call them smug bitches.

That is her charm point

How do they feel about being cuckqueans?

Attached: 170142alnm8h8eolhee8z8.jpg (800x446, 77K)

>implying a rich alpha bitch like Mami would ever lose her temper over a disposable boy toy
She'd probably just punish you psychologically by seducing either your dad, your younger brother or your best friend

Attached: 1565428821473.webm (308x318, 16K)

>misako saves kyoko from being bullied
>but she is a bully herself
Now why would a bully come to the rescue of a kid being bullied? Could it be that misako stuck up for kyoko because she has a crush on her? Could that be why a rude, mean girl like misako pals around with a nice airhead like kyoko?

Attached: 1565406253556.png (164x202, 53K)

It's no coincidence that Kyoko just happens to have the same personality as Kunio

Going by Kunio logic, you know we are talking about river city, right? Where around 75% of the total population pass the time punching each other, most of the time for no reason, right?

Of course your average teen will train to become a thug, or else they will be dead meat, the only reason people like Hiroshi havent been fridged yet, is because of people with enough sense of decency like Kunio being friends with them.

Tldr: 'bullies' or 'bullying', as a term mostly has no meaning there.

it's because kyoko is a treasure

But hasabe and mami weren't hitting kyoko, it was emotional bullying. Why would someone like misako stand up for kyoko? Misako stepped in because she didn't like how they were making kyoko feel, and why would misako care about how kyoko feels? Because she had a crush on her. And why do they spend so much time together despite having seemingly incompatible personalities? Because misako still has a crush on kyoko.
I can see it clearly now. The ultimate truth; misako and kyoko are the OTP.

Attached: 1567379360753.png (500x273, 202K)

>river city shill thread
garbage writing on par with borderlands 3
One biggest flaws with the way the game is designed is that all of the entrances require you to press X to use them, but that also happens to be the game's basic attack button. So anytime you zone in, if you start pressing X to combo an enemy who spawns right next to the door you'll find yourself being sent to the area you were just at. This is a very, very, very basic game design element that I'm surprised wasn't fixed in even the alpha. Even something as simple as mapping the command to another button would make combat less of a problem as you now have to run away from the area's entrance before you can start fighting every time
Really gives the impression that the game's playtesters were asleep at the wheel while the VA's were being sucked off
>6 levels >only 2 hours long
>garbage spritework
>garbage artwork
>DUDE IT'S IRONIC BRO
>SJW devs
>gay forced dabbing shit
>paying vtubers to shill the same too
>garbage voice acting
>turned riki into kpop stan bait
>arin hanson is voicing billy from double dragon
>$30 for digital, $35 (probably $40 or $45 with shipping) for physical
>requires gtx 950 or higher
>Haha Misako is really angry lol
>Haha Kyoko is retarded lol
There you go, that's 100% of this game's dialogue.
>I'm waiting so I can buy this new chapter of this manga I'm reading
>LMAO I DON'T KNOW A SINGLE WORD YOU JUST SAID TEEHEE!!!!!!!
>M: DAMN THE CALL IS FROM A BLOCKED NUMBER
>K: Is blocked number someone you don't like?
>Misako's VA also can't say Riki's name right either
youtu.be/szjnlWtpb0E?t=40
>wayforward spent more money on the marketing (including shills on Yea Forums) and e-celeb faggotry than actual development on this game
>cuckqueens the game
youtube.com/watch?v=kyWKFQ7bklQ
this game was contract work, the contract is finished, so the game is done. They aren't coming back to it
river city shills cucks BTFO
>gay shill general

Attached: file.png (1608x816, 213K)

Fight'n Rage
Streets of Rage Remake
Ragnarok Batlle Offline

DFO if it was an actual beat 'em up and not an MMO

Attached: 1567853133097.webm (850x480, 2.8M)

>Ragnarok Batlle Offline
Mah nigga

Attached: 1548177408030.webm (640x480, 348K)

>this nigger complaining about riki
>when Kunio was turned from a classic high school guardian into a fucking preppie
Your entire post is shit just because of this and so are you.

are they lovers?

Attached: 156242343.gif (498x278, 597K)

Damn, im not into ryona, but seeing these 2 being bruised and crying is kinda hot

Attached: snipp.png (458x419, 361K)

I play the game on PC, and the key setup is trash. It wouldn't be so bad if I could re-assign them.

Too bad, it looks like a cool game.

and that's a good thing

Attached: twitter.com numachinonushi EEvzzDeVAAoPqOJ.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1507, 457K)

Why is it the JP version gets the better ending?

this is going to be DLC
GUARANTEED
and that rich dark skin athlete
GUARANTEED

No

sure user

Attached: twitter.com rhkahf1010 EEmuv40UUAERt6b.jpg orig.jpg (800x918, 142K)

Did Kyoko and Misako literally murder them by kicking them out the window in that state?

what's wrong with their lips

Attached: 1568184241022.png (803x717, 653K)

they can't be kunio and riki's girlfriends when they are dead

the most casual crime

Attached: should we kick them out of the window. why not.jpg (1920x1080, 487K)

>ditches twin tails for ponytail
Downgrade

Because if it wasn't changed the ending would make no sense since the entire premise is based on a poorly researched 4th wall breaking ""joke"" about how Tachi no Banka was never released outside of Japan.
It's poorly researched since Misako is actually an established character from multiple games and Hasebe is never Kunio's girl. Kyouko is introduced in TnB, that's it.
Trying to push that in Japan would make no sense since Japs don't care about what some gaijin thinks and the joke falls flat since the game was released in Japan.

cute feet

Attached: twitter.com moimoiland480 EEI3S58VAAAPKPQ.jpg orig.jpg (1514x1280, 416K)

everyone survived the fall

Final Fight
God Hand
Cadillacs & Dinosaurs
Fight N Rage
Knights of the Round
Metamorphic Force
Ninja Warriors Once Again
Tower of Doom

Still need to play more IGS games, they seem promising

magenta

Attached: twitter.com __frostbite_ EEuaQwkW4AEQuit.jpg orig.jpg (1122x1252, 224K)

So essentially an english-made game got a more accurate ending in Japan.

Kyoko and Misako only survived because they landed on an angle.

Pretty much. Except to make everything retarded, since there is no Japanese dub the english dub still has the stupid fourth wall breaking ""joke"" said over the edited lines. Same with the "we just went driving around to pick up chicks" line being dubbed over with the "who are you?" so the fix is pretty much void because of that.

Attached: tornado kick.webm (1062x438, 2.15M)

Not him, is this worth a pirate? You made me curious about this fourth wall joke.

Attached: twitter.com Makarony69 EEpOhJ9UwAAi2km.jpg orig.jpg (1440x2036, 497K)

Do you like beat 'em ups? This is okay in that department.

the fourth wall thing is a couple of lines from the hidden final boss, who's entire existence as the hidden final boss is a fourth wall break.

Attached: 1567938003879.jpg (1296x4360, 992K)

Just watch it on youtube. I tried playing the game but it just wasn't very fun and was pretty boring. The music felt terrible to fight to and the existing issues with the gameplay didn't help matters. Basic layering, auto-tracking attacks on enemies like you'd expect from a AAA western game, collision issues, issues with inputs by having too many actions tied to one button, input delays, etc. I didn't have a good time with it at all.

from an enemy point of view

Attached: twitter.com rennerei EEshxqQXsAAVp9l.jpg orig.jpg (1430x966, 327K)

I want to play vidya with Mami

Fuck whoever made this pic in particular. Think it awoke something in me.

Like, I know some actually get off to causing harm to stronk wimyn, but I'm the opposite. I want to the be the one to patch them up with tender healing.

God, I never had a chance

Attached: Image Prompt #1.png (809x950, 343K)

Attached: rapu.png (375x533, 189K)

Attached: EEyHxBVVAAQDBEB.jpg:orig.jpg (1152x943, 167K)

Really starting get higurashi vibes right now -- especially with Hasebe and Mami. They see literally everyone as out for their (boyfriends') blood when really people are really just "Dudes, chill."

The lore beneath the surface is really outta control, too. Starting to see giants instead of windmills type of shit.

Attached: 88c[1].jpg (1347x1424, 713K)

>picture related
Please tell me this is not it. If it is at least I can hold onto the gameplay I guess, fug.

I watched a bit of it but I'd rather play it then drop it if it doesn't get better.

user dont reply to pasta, if you want to see the deep of the rabbit hole, check his image md5 on the archive

I prefer the english ending since it turns them from twotimers into loyal boyfriends of hasebe and mami

the last thing you'll see

Attached: twitter.com rennerei EEshxqYXsAIpZQE.jpg orig.jpg (1430x966, 297K)

Reminder that it's been confirmed that actual members of the company create shill threads for this shitty game.

In all fields.

That is the "joke", if you do want to try the game then sure, pirate it. All I said was I had a shitty time with it

You didn't need to hurt me like this.

Attached: Super-Mario-Odyssey-Nintendo-se-prend-encore-pour-SOS-Suicide-grande[1].jpg (1000x450, 400K)

Just pirate the game and find out for yourself. Some people like it, some people don't.

Attached: EDhoWDpUEAAUYsK.webm (640x506, 732K)

Attached: twitter.com yasaka_ryuichi EEqVx4VVUAAOjEv.jpg orig.jpg (429x1200, 80K)

>couple of throwaway lines for a joke of an ending
Now I understand. I'll go play it, thanks.

>Like a heart.
>Being tied.
Beating time.
>Punching into demise.
Hunting, until you're mine. That's why the song is called "The Hunt".

They can beat the fat oldman cock?

Attached: deafeats the deliquent girl.gif (880x660, 554K)

Well this makes me wanna not finish the game at all

Attached: 1512015055224.jpg (466x393, 33K)

>tfw your expensive sports car gets totaled by a teenage girl with her bare hands

Attached: rcg2.webm (1920x1080, 2.38M)

Attached: crop 76785066_p0.jpg (1200x908, 200K)

No, not really. Most of them are dog shit, including the remakes. It's honestly better to just stick with RCR (NES) and this when it's on sale.

>nooooo

Attached: no.png (1162x817, 976K)

Yes, can you start putting general in these thread titles so I can filter them already?

We need more. Much more.

Attached: 34.png (300x44, 1K)

Attached: 76694716_p0.jpg (637x900, 855K)

>hating Super Dodgeball
what a fag

The Samurai one was cool too.

So was Rival Showdown
Guy sounds like a fag to me

Attached: twitter.com u_ron_tya EEkfHlBU8AAmBn_.png orig.png (426x222, 7K)

twitter.com/FumpHole/status/1174471980747243526

The sports one wasn't so bad. The two racing events were like Track and Field but played like Burnout.

Attached: 1566490572499.jpg (1280x720, 596K)

>those thighs

Attached: 1541995984294.png (646x634, 350K)

I love Sports Challenge/Daiundokai

Did he do anything wrong?

Attached: yamada river.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

just close friends

Attached: crop twitter.com FumpHole lews 1.png (1120x554, 927K)

fell in love to easily

Attached: young hasebe yamada flashback.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

Acted like a baby because he was ignored.

Attached: 1556044037717.jpg (1051x527, 181K)

I can't believe this shitty game awakened a new fetish in me

That's right! There's more!

There's also River City Underground. There's your trilogy!

Attached: galerie-river-city-ransom-underground_1.png (1200x968, 575K)

He practiced the dark arts, which is a sin and very unchristian of him. He should really seek out council with a priest.

None.

Attached: EEb0zrwUwAEwdOP.jpg (737x1200, 135K)

Attached: twitter.com HaYaDaI5 EEk1kWoU0AA9XyP.jpg orig.jpg (948x1304, 176K)

Why does all the fanart for this game look so shit?

Attached: twitter.com GnrtnmArt ED9OOQvUcAEeyYC.jpg orig.jpg (1920x1000, 297K)

Why is everyone taking this so seriously? This is clearly just a reference.

Attached: 1390_1.jpg (320x240, 36K)

Is there proof that the Japanese version does this? Do you have pics to prove it?

>/u/'ing the straight girls, muscle girl, and tomboy
No way fag.

Attached: twitter.com sole_gem EC05bJPU4AAq5Ik.jpg orig.jpg (1217x1560, 175K)

/u/glies have to ruin everything

Attached: 76735076_p0.jpg (897x1546, 149K)

Now that is a nice booty

Why don't they have bigger boobers?
Best part about girls being girls is they boobers.

The game comes with all languages of the cutscene movies in the data, streamingassets, movies folder, so even if they aren't on youtube you can check it out and read what text they have in jap.
In that version, where Kunio starts in with "it's those crazy girls again," it says instead
>誘拐って何の話だ?
>わからん
>俺たちは車でナンパしてただけだよな
>あの女子高の子たち,
>ノリよかったな
>なにい-!
My japanese is shit, but even machine translation gives you the gist well enough.

Is River City the name of the town in the Japanese games? Seems recent games are adopting it in Japanese titles, at least as far as western-made games go. I always thought it was localization. Or is it recursive?

Attached: ribaa-shiti-gaarusu.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Are there any unique cutscenes for it that aren't in the american release? Like a pic of Misako and Kyoko going out with their boyfriend's?

Pretty sure it's the same release. Languages are in settings.

I remember there was a beat em up game where you play as a sukeban and the game ends with her getting married. Does anyone know which game it is?

those two are for Breeding with strong guys!

Attached: ready to blacked.jpg (1280x1883, 722K)

they are, but at least Kunio and Riki know their names and are actually going to spend time with them on purpose, as opposed to "oh no, not these crazy bitches again"

Nah. The folder has movie files for the arcsys intro, the wayforward intro, the intro and ending movies, all boss intros, and the cutscene movies in english, jap, simple chink, traditional chink, and korean.
Also has the start of a sex-ed video I guess is supposed to play in the Puberty with Abobo room. I don't honestly remember if it's part of that sequence or not. If it's not, I don't know when/if it plays.

Which one of them would send me a video of herself pooping?

Yeah, why do they keep following me around?
I don't even know them.

Kunio and Riki are already strong guys

What's wrong with her ass

Pretty sure the city was nameless even though the high school was Nekketsu, could be wrong.

You repulsive goblin

Attached: 1535914496892.jpg (249x249, 4K)

The town is called Yumekicho or something like that in Rvial Showdown.

RQing this but with Kyoko and Abobo
Alternatively: Hasebe and Yamada, gotta use those magic powers for something useful.

It's the eyes, you can see the crazy

What is it about these girls that sends particular Yea Forums users into a flying rage?

Attached: Misako an Kyoko.jpg (554x314, 40K)

Kyoko and misako can destroy all of them. Those guys are weaklings

Attached: 1565900112992.png (296x231, 102K)

Attached: 1568591829175.jpg (418x406, 83K)

Fell in love with worst girl.

It's not like other gaming communities likes games ethier, they just monitor and prune negative opinions and offtopic stuff

She has no face, draw whatever the fuck you want

Attached: YOKO NO FACE.png (419x745, 113K)

>The only game i've ever seen with Ryona that's hard enough to look painful and realistic, yet mild enough to not disgust me and keep it hot.
Fuck, i need more of this in my life.
The only other two that are on that same spot in the Ryona scale where DBZ Videl and a shitty anime called Tokyo ESP

Attached: 1568345117647.gif (227x165, 599K)

the things a game can do to an user

Attached: 1049320_20190905231335_1.png (1920x1080, 340K)

They're straight, man /u/niggers never cease to amaze me

>Thinking you can rape a girl that couple-handlely with her bff took down a Yakuza mob boss, her underlings, and 1000+ thughs on her way
If you have sex with any of those two you better believe it's because it's consensual.

Which one likes boy dick the most?

Attached: 1568327121332.png (686x743, 183K)

Now that I think about it, the jap version kind of makes it sound like the opposite of the english one, and that Hasebe and Mami are the girls Kunio and Riki picked up on.
So in jap, Kyoko and Misako get cucked. No wonder H&M are so fucking smug all day long.

Attached: 76826247_p0.png (1280x1280, 1.41M)

Posting an user's work because it makes my pp really hard.

Attached: 1568601882941.png (419x745, 138K)

Weak genes!

Attached: genetically superior.jpg (1280x1807, 408K)

>They're straight
Misako is definitely into kyoko at least.

kyoko taking the riki fanboy as replacement

Attached: naritaka profile.jpg (1812x724, 445K)

IMAGINE

Now that I've played RCG what other river city games should I play

Yeah, I take it the "It's girls!" line would've changed if they really wanted to imply that Kyoko and Misako are their girlfriends. So they're still delusional.

YOKO'S BIG SWEATY UNCUT FUTA COCK

I'm the user who did it, I actually fixed it a little because the proportions seemed a bit weird to me

Attached: Yoko as Wonderloli.png (419x745, 138K)

>river city shills still at it
imagine spending your time on this planet, being forced to create fake shill posts for a trash west cuck game with no substance

All of them.

Attached: 1551716242129.jpg (1500x1643, 1.25M)

Attached: 1568863766298.png (1080x1920, 673K)

I think that part was changed too, but like I said, my jap's shit, so I'm not really sure.
Kunio's line there is:
>うわっ!!
>お前達なんでここに!?
Which is like "What are you(two) doing here?!", but I'm too dumbdumb to know if that's familiar or strange(ie: if it's "you two" like their girlfriends what the hell, or "you girls" like what the fuck are girls doing in here.) Someone smert needs to clear that up.

Wrong you goddamn lesbo fetishist

Attached: TERMSE_SIDEA-53.jpg (1280x696, 120K)

You know I'm right, user. There's no way a girl like misako would tolerate being around kyoko unless she was into her. she's had a crush on her ever since they were kids.

The 3DS games are good, though could maybe skip Rival Showdown if you'd rather play the original River City Ransom, which in some ways is a tighter experience. There was also a Japan-only remake of the original arcade game.

What about the creampie orgy?

You sound like a disgusting homestuck faggot

Attached: 1499924228012.jpg (353x356, 36K)

Attached: twitter.com SpiderglassDraw EEZY8UiU0AAedRU.jpg orig.jpg (1500x1500, 186K)

>this thread

Not one of you realize the joke is that Kuino and Riki are gay, do you?

Just look at this pic You couldn't have more conflicting personalities, and yet they're always together? Why? Because Kyoko thinks misako is the coolest, and misako is in love with kyoko. She just doesn't know how to express it yet, but just wait till the first time they get drunk together. Ho boy, is misako's pent up homosexuality going to explode all over kyoko.

>if it's "you two" like their girlfriends what the hell, or "you girls" like what the fuck are girls doing in here.
I read it as the latter.

>in all languages they talk about getting pussy
>this user
Wishful thinking won't get Riki's pompadour jammed into your ass, user.

I don't believe you

Attached: 1538402103600.png (1338x1080, 1.5M)

>ywn be a cute underclassmen one of the girls gets a fancy for
>ywn be forcefully shoved into the girls bathroom while walking to class
>ywn get molested in one of the stalls while the other stands watch outside

Attached: 65859016487c4f77125ebb3ee0a061b7.png (500x400, 215K)

>You couldn't have more conflicting personalities, and yet they're always together? Why?
Because they're CHILDHOOD FRIENDS, stop making up homosexual subtext that isn't there.
>and misako is in love with kyoko
You have nothing to corroborate your claims.

Attached: 1564250494401.png (700x419, 52K)

>Because Kyoko thinks misako is the coolest, and misako is in love with kyoko.
If that were true, then Misako wouldn't have gotten a boyfriend.

It's you who have the shit taste. There is no defending it, especially that fucking color palette

But why are they childhood friends at all? You seriously want me to believe a rude bully like misako was totally the type of kid who would stand up for weaklings getting bullied? I don't buy it.
Clearly misako doesn't know what to do with her homosexual feelings toward kyoko, so when kyoko went after riki, she went after kunio because they're friends just like she and kyoko. I'm telling you bro, get a little liquid confidence in that bully and she'll be power bombing kyoko's pussy before the night is over.

Attached: EExUO4kWkAUETua.jpg (2890x1824, 522K)

Attached: EEP0GadU4AEQ8Kb.jpg (802x892, 93K)

>i don't buy it
That's because your brain is the size of a pea and your head is full of semen.

Attached: big brains vs brainlets.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

youtu.be/Np7-xrlYhLg

You probably need an emulator for it, though.

Attached: Kunio_in_Super_Dodgeball_Neo_Geo.gif (220x192, 8K)

>your head is full of semen
But I don't even like lesbian stuff. I find it the most boring type of porn there is. I just recognize true love when I see it. You'll see, user. When RCG 2 comes around and the girls end up getting gay with each other, you'll know I was right.

Attached: sspOn47Om8as6yZf.webm (640x360, 807K)

I love Kyoko's nails!

God I wish that was me.

That might be fine for Misako, but she'll never hit it.
Because Kyoko wants to dingle that butt

Attached: EEouVJHWwAEQ95i orig.jpg (1484x1371, 158K)

cute nonko poster!

>Interchanging coats
L-lewd

>Missed the last kick
scrub

misako won't give her up without a fight.

Attached: 1567734438450.jpg (1920x1080, 542K)

kyoko is just so pure. No wonder misako fell for her.

This is so fucking autistic, cringe

Loli Kyoko a cute!

A CUTE!

1-3 they run a train on misako
4-6 same for kyoko
7-9 they gangpile both at once
0 They get beat up by both and ruin hasebe and mami instead
00 or more they snub all of them and go family style on Kunio and Riki in the spa
First post decides.

Attached: EEOYFEqXoAIvhTL orig.jpg (1564x940, 171K)

Attached: noise_zombie.jpg (1147x1712, 310K)

your new gf

any questions?

Attached: Kyoko art.png (1181x1181, 144K)

That hard fucking read

What's her bra size

Can she beat me up on demand?

Hoping for 0

post uncropped or I reprt you

no bully
imgur.com/a/TXknuKG

Nope, no questions just happiness for having a perfect gf like kyoko

Attached: 1563910943212.png (500x526, 266K)

>But why are they childhood friends at all? You seriously want me to believe a rude bully like misako was totally the type of kid who would stand up for weaklings getting bullied? I don't buy it.
>People can't be multifaceted unless that other facet is that they're gay! Source: Me.
This is your mind on homosexuality, children.

Good. Nice cunny. My report button goes unused.

I want a gyaru gf

>ywn get the shit beaten out of you by these 2 delinquent qts
why even live

mega.nz/#!WzYX3A5B!v2GpOfZcPo9hMKtnjADOQDUZU_rBL-oLuwU39laMmm0

I like If You Dare a bit more than The Hunt

i think they are very confused, they obviusly like them because they are cute and strong but apparently the devs of their game put in a lot of stuff doesn’t like

also alot of anonsreally wanna know if they are single or not and it’s basically a schrodinger cat situation

I like most of the non-vocals better than the vocals generally, though as a whole in-game it's nice to have the vocals. It adds style.
Knock Out and Relentless are top tier though.

>RCR hadn't had a game in forever
Rival Showdown. Tokyo Rumble. The World Classics. Super Sports Challenge All-Stars Special. Nigger there were tons.

I've seen a lot of anons upset about the ending, i just find it funny because i like hasabe and mami more

But here is my idea for an even funnier way to fix the ending

>Make 3 dlc stages
>the stages are just a remake of the double dragon neon stage
>the final boss are Billy and Jimmy
>When you beat him you rescue skullmagedon
>if you are playing with a friend then you must fight each other
>whoever wins gets to be skullmageddon's new gf
>the dlc ends with another song by skullmegeddon about how great it is to finally have a gf

youtube.com/watch?v=PLNlF1QQrrM

come on give my guy a chance to have a gf

Attached: puhvtljnx1l31.png (960x541, 322K)

I'll agree to it with one amendment. That the last panel is the lucky winner completely grossed out and kicking Skullmegeddon out the window

This is why if my childs ever turn homosexual i will personally drown them or cure them with electroshock

Don't worry, you have no risk of having children at all.

>I've seen a lot of anons upset about the ending, i just find it funny because i like hasabe and mami more
I honestly think the ending is fine. It turns it into a dark comedy. All of these reddit tier "W-w-w-we played as psycho!" comments disgust me.

Neither do you, homo.

It's really just shitposters looking for any ammo to use.

thanks user
imgur.com/a/QL55BZJ

Attached: noiz4u.jpg (1479x1125, 177K)

Sure, except I already have 2 kids

of course you do.

Attached: 1369753248850.jpg (405x373, 21K)

Little brown girls are the best.

Kyoko is unironically the best girl even if she is a crazy stalker

>All of these reddit tier "W-w-w-we played as psycho!"

Well I mean, we kinda did

Want DLC with new Misako and Kyoko story

Fuck that, give me playable Hasebe and Mami.

How about both?
and a dodgeball game

>tfw you will never have a girlfriend