Camping out with your bros

>Camping out with your bros
>Cooking
>Adventure
>Dress-up
>Cute girls
>HD graphics
>Culled alot of the worthless shit from the national dex no one cared about
Definitely getting this. Imagine not wanting to play this game because garbage like dunsparce and stantler aren't in it. Fuck the haters.

Attached: tfw no scottish gf.png (1269x1439, 2.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nrCVmPlkIr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No sex scenes
What's the point

Attached: 1568171807879.jpg (402x504, 22K)

I really want to play as this cutie but I only ever pick male MCs in games. What should I do?

>Caring about pokemon after Gen 5

lmao. Jump ship now before things start to go downhill. You will thank me later

>>HD graphics
Should we tell him?

>Ib4 lopunny posting

God damn you fuckers are pathetic. Sorry for asking for more from the highest grossing franchise in the world, than being happy with mediocrity.
This piece of shit is obviously Sun and Moon HD.

I’m completely in favor of purging the national dex but Dunsparce is a bro and you’re a faggot

>he can't coom to non-nudes

What a rookie coomer

This

Well when they neuter the only reason to play this over any other JRPG then yes, I will scratch it off my to-get list and play something else.

Attached: Just Lift.png (600x848, 119K)

*blocks your way*
>you're so disgusting mister

What do to this cold and smug little lass?

Attached: 1567267955204m.jpg (886x1024, 80K)

Pretend

walk past her, talking to rude people ( especially children) is a poor idea

Enjoy your reskinned Sun and Moon with a higher resolution and less Pokémon, user!

>I want to do something but I don't want to
It's one or the other

>no Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 21.jpg (287x320, 44K)

You’re fucked in the head.

Rape her pink fleshy tight pussy

Honestly I liked Sun/Moon
US/UM were way worse
X/Y were the real cancer, and the amount of pokemon was part of it, most of them were old so I went "Who cares, I'll just transfer them over".

Forgot about something dump OP?

Attached: 1568821284796.jpg (800x800, 95K)

Will Gloria be added to Pokemon Masters?

BAIT

Sun/Moon was a fucking corridor simulator with boring characters and a boring story. At the very least XY let you feel like you were actually in control of your character.

>Discord meme shitmon

Attached: tenor.gif (498x372, 716K)

xDDD OMGG where can I retweet?!

>haters
Calling haters is cancerous enough, you are a fool for buying a mess, people like you are the cause of the fallout of the Pokemon franchise.

Suck her soul out through her pussy

>HD graphics

Attached: 1568483227681.jpg (768x1024, 139K)

Which is why there was such tremendous backlash that they had to make an official statement about it
>HD Graphics
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

What's new in this one? The last one I played was Moon.

Thank you. I thought I was the only one who didn't really like how many Pokemon were in Kalos. It was actually pretty annoying considering how small the region was. Hopefully Galar is big enough to where ~500 mons makes sense and doesn't feel like they're cramming them all in there.

Pee on her

Curry and Cunny

i posted that mess to actually spit on op user

>HD graphics

Have you not seen the Tree Picture? It looks like an N64 game.

For one, new amazing animations that give live to the Pokemon like we’ve never seen before.

Attached: Ampharos 20.jpg (199x211, 25K)

Cooking, missions, tournament instead of elite four.

I just...I just want to play a good rpg with story and good mechanics

Attached: 1568182409067.png (270x301, 102K)

Wow a small indie company like Gamefreak sure can do a lot.

>trannies pokémon rappresentative

Attached: EuphoricElderlyAltiplanochinchillamouse-small.gif (327x251, 726K)

USUM was just a more completed version of the same game, and replaced/rebalanced bosses for the better. Lusalego was the shittiest finale in the series because of how pathetic she was. Definitively SM will always be inferior.

Attached: pokemon_in_2019.jpg (1000x1000, 270K)

Based and Ghostpilled

>I’m completely in favor of purging the national dex
Why though

It won't balance anything and having less Pokemon is objectively worse, why do you want people who enjoy breeding and battling to not get what they want out of the game?

Honestly the camping thing is fucking huge to me. This is the first time in the series where you can have your entire party out all at once and see them just hanging out and playing with each other. That's the shit I imagined when I was playing Red and Blue as a kid and it makes me extremely happy that the game is finally outright showing it, and not only that, you do it as a break from exploring a giant ass open area, and it's in a region based on my country.

Feels nice man

She doesn't seem all that smug from what we've seen.

Attached: Pokemon-Sword-and-Shield_2019_02-27-19_008.png (1920x1080, 3.44M)

Imagine her pushing out a bunch of Pokéballs out of her ass haha that would be weird

Attached: Marnie.jpg (711x1270, 145K)

I’m glad you can enjoy something I can’t OP. If they add the other Pokémon in(which I know they won’t), I’ll get it too. Otherwise I’ll pass. Good for you though, have fun!

It’s funny how none of this has anything to do with the core gameplay of the games. But who cares, this is a bait post right?

Oh boy, bells and whistles! It's sure worth cutting from the core aspect of the series so I can play a couple pointless minigames twice at most!

Attached: nNStN66.png (218x254, 78K)

>no mention of the actual gameplay or dungeons
Nice try casual scum.

Posting the only thing that matters and you can get it for free

Attached: 1568797723185m.jpg (615x1024, 64K)

>bought almost every Pokémon game I was missing because I couldn’t wait to transfer all my favorites pokebros into Sword/Shield
>no national dex lol we focused on cooking instead

I haven’t felt so kicked in the teeth in ages. I mean I was pretty upset about no trophies in Smash Ultimate but this is much worse. I don’t even feel like playing the games I bought now. I’m kinda just done with Pokémon.

>It's sure worth cutting from the core aspect of the series so I can play a couple pointless minigames twice at most!
And don't forget, those minigames will just be abandoned in the next set of games!

They're wasting development time and resources on one-off gimmick crap no one gives a fuck about instead of coding in every fucking Pokemon, which would carry over to every future game on the platform! So totes worth it XD

Attached: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (367x332, 22K)

The core aspect of the series is the gameplay. The Dex change does impact that, but yeah

Man I'd say "good for you" because you're excited for a game and will have fun but I can't because you doing so fucks me over by you supporting this monetarily
Genuinely no point to Pokemon if they gut the collection aspect.

Why not just play animal crossing?

Attached: curry.webm (400x450, 194K)

Just don't buy it. If you preordered, cancel it.

The games will sell millions but they could still sell fewer copies than Nintendo is expecting, or even affect holiday sales for the console.

PINK PUSSY
PINK PUSSY
PINK PUSSY

I'm not a nutnoggin or a Gamerfreak shill.

why does wanting all the pokemon back make you seem entitled now is it so wrong I do want to catch them all or transfer them up post game like in B/W

All the 3D games of the last couple gens have been complete shit. This looks like more of the same.

I don't get it

Attached: Ampharos 22.jpg (726x328, 95K)

>Curse Body

Attached: laughing (4).jpg (125x125, 3K)

This honestly should be the main selling point. We do not need 900 pokemon per game. It just dilutes them all, like a fighting game roster with 90 characters, you can't do each one well so many are just repeats or flat out terrible. Smaller focused rosters with more thought put into them is the way to go. Same with Pokemon.

>>HD graphics
>>Culled alot of the worthless shit from the national dex no one cared about
Nigga I will punch you.
Everything else is a plus, though.
Still not getting it.

Thanks for turning one of my favorite pokemon into a shitty meme faggot.

Pokémon drones don’t play other games

>Culled alot of worthless shit
And yet Seaking is still in the game.

Seaking's a fucking badass, what's wrong with you for not liking him?

Basically this. I’m glad OP is happy but him buying this game is only making Gamefreak more powerful and pushing us further away from getting another good Pokémon game.
Trust me pal I cancelled my pre-order long ago

What meme? I just really like Ampharos

Attached: Ampharos 27.jpg (350x527, 17K)

Imagine being so retarded you want less content in a video game. Literally why I pirate everything

>because garbage like dunsparce and stantler aren't in it
>shills for Pokemon
>shits on them
fuck you you soulless corporate shill

>randomly nerf a beloved classic
>give it the worst ability possible

Attached: 1556068629722.jpg (519x406, 48K)

>more is always better

Wrong.

Ampharos huh?

Attached: 1272380795247.jpg (523x800, 176K)

>removing choice is better

Post her feet.

Ehh I’d argue it is

If your choice is to play as a dunsparce you have shit taste and wouldn't know a good pokemon if it hit you upside the head.

And Maractus, and Vanillite, and a bunch of other shitmon barely anybody cares about.
>i-it removed the Pokémon nobody cares about!!!
is a shitty deflection shills use

Still cute.

You're right. I'll give Nintendo less of my money and get more of their games.

>cooking
>dress-up
>cute girls
you can play flash dress-up games for literal babies for free, user

>HD graphics
Not even good for nintendo standards

Attached: 1544435898808.jpg (640x662, 83K)

Quality over quantity m8

not nearly as sexy as pokegirls

Padding like grinding is bad in most cases but Pokemon's strongest feature was always the huge variety of possible choices for party members. Before it, having such an immense variety in a JRPG was almost unheard of, not even in Suikoden, especially as unique designs with little in the way of pallette swaps. Few matched it, like MegaTen, and none managed to get the same universal charm.

>Cringeros is cringe

Attached: 11d90b22c1bba709c8ecffce0d9dfd98.jpg (1280x960, 110K)

>someone else deciding what you should like or how you should play an RPG
kill yourself you fucking shill

Attached: Ampharos.600.671668.jpg (600x576, 70K)

>HD graphics
>those Ocarina of Time graphics
>those worse than a Chinese bootleg graphics
>those "cut the National Dex to make Pokemon more expressive graphics"
>those no animation slide along the grass bird graphics

Attached: 1538446915191.png (615x591, 285K)

>HD graphics
>losing the dex is a good thing
I don't even play Pokemon and this shit is retarded. You're like my coworker that bought NBA 2K20, you're actively encouraging shitty games.

Why are people so obsessed with missing out on a few pokemon? Were you REALLY going to use them anyway? All 850? REALLY? Bullshit. It's like bitching that Lei wasn't in Tekken 7 for 3 years and then he comes out and you never use him anyway.

shill

I have an entire living Dex from Bulbasaur all the way to whatever is at the end of SM Alola. It's been like that for years and it's always been the one thing I expected for Gamefreak to always deliver.
The quality of GF pokemon games have always been iffy, but if I can't trust them to do the one thing they've done for years since Ruby and Sapphire then I can't trust them at all.

>ampharos

Attached: ampharos pepe.png (499x600, 21K)

No one really cares that much. Never forget that this board is primarily 16 year olds who play AAA games on weekends and think Nintendo is for kids

Lei was not supposed to be cut in the first place.

> Camping reuses Amie functionality
> Cooking is literally a menu and a minigame, same as poffins in gen 4 and pokeblocks in gen 3
> Adventure is standard
> Dress-up is standard
> Cute girls are standard
> HD graphics with NPC pop-in at 15 feet from the player because game freak is allergic to actually putting in effort
> Culled worthless shit from the national dex, along with mechanics that had the potential to make the game more interesting, like megas and z-moves, rather than actually attempting to balance them
Where did the actual effort go?
Like, seriously. This is a mainline Pokemon game. They cut corners on how many pokemon they coded, how many moves they coded, how well they coded and optimized the graphical engine, how well they made use of the HD graphics, how many game mechanics they coded, and how well thought out the story is.
"ELL EMM AYY OH THE EVIL TEAM IS A TOXIC FANBASE!" Fuck off. This is Game Freak trying to control the narrative and pretend the people who expect basic competence from the developers of the MOST PROFITABLE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ON THE PLANET are entitled, whiny brats.
To make a comparison that the eight year olds who still aren't convinced will understand, it's like that episode of Spongebob where Nickelodeon pretended their critics are retards, by having every joke in the episode center around an art critic being a retard who doesn't know shit about art.

>Honestly the camping thing is fucking huge to me.
It is just amie with them walking in the back. You'll try it a few times and get bored cause of how little interactivity there is. Really you are going to sit there and watch a pokemon screen saver, where at best you can poke their head or wave a toy for a single canned old animation? You aren't going to do that for a break.

Shit like this reminds me of when No Man's Sky was coming out and people thought that all the creatures would have unique behaviours. You aren't actually considering the very small scope of the game.

Don’t forget, dynamax and gigantimax will be cut for the next games so their impact will be negligible at best towards the series

>>Culled alot of the worthless shit from the national dex no one cared about
As well as a healthy amount of shit people do care about.
Not getting this game because no scyther or scizor.

why

Attached: Ampharos 14.jpg (741x594, 161K)

You're acting like there's actual fun gameplay interactions in camping and cooking when those are automated, you only pick a few words from the menu and watch a short cutscene. There's no camping sim mechanics or literal cooking, and dressing up in pokemon games are extremely limited. Why do GF shills suck so hard?

Attached: 1568672732884.png (395x363, 201K)

Hmm

Attached: IMG_20190918_185521.jpg (850x1716, 60K)

Well user, the biggest draw of Pokemon for me was the collection I build every game. Now that's dead. However, this made me realize that what I end up doing is mostly enjoying it just because of the Pokemon. Galar has shown zilch for my favorite type to boot, so I'm seeing another Kalos in terms of designs here (which seems to be regarded fine but it was one of my least favorites in designs).

/thread

>And don't forget, those minigames will just be abandoned in the next set of games!
The mini game will be reused for an equally as shallow feature. Which everyone will jerk off as amazing new content, cause no one actually uses those features more than twice just to see what it does. Sure is a good trade for actual content in the main game.

>Where did the actual effort go?
That's the rub. I could accept a cull if there was seriously amazing improvements. Pokemon is a series oozing with potential in every direction, and really does need a clean up of the base mechanics and some of the more frequent/old features. Hey let me control breeding without having to go to a shitty daycare and instead from my normal menu. Also don't make eggs take up party slots. Tiny changes like that should just be normal for a series, but fuck with a shake up like this I expect them by the bucket load.

Instead we have shills trying to argue that the tiniest of differences are huge. There just isn't much to hold onto and push. They can't even recognise Amie animations before shilling them has huge improvements. Gamefreak completely failed at making overt and unquestionable improvements even though it isn't really that hard for many features. One of the main selling points is one area with basic modern JRPG world design, the bar is fucking low here.

Retard

Heh

Why are you so stupid? It doesn't make sense to be this stupid but here you are

I use Amie/Refresh extensively as I simply enjoy the experience of interacting with my mons. I have used it a lot in every single game its been in. Yes, it's simple as hell. Camping expands on it slightly and lets you have the entire party out which is what I said is cool.

I don't expect unique behaviors and literally nothing in my post implied I expect that. I know full well that it predominantly reuses Amie/Refresh assets. I simply said that I am excited they're actually showing your party out of their Pokeballs together. Stop creating your own narrative to argue against.

>HD graphics
I want you to know this has been a thing for nearly every video game since 2005.

This. At most we'll get a 12 second cutscene that will be repeated for """"""'camping""""""" and """""""""cooking"""""""""

I'm a grown man

>There's no camping sim mechanics
Nobody has said there is.

>literal cooking
There is a cooking minigame with collectible ingredients and actions you perform to do the cooking, so yes there is cooking.

Watch the trailers you fucking dumbass.

>I simply said that I am excited they're actually showing your party out of their Pokeballs together. Stop creating your own narrative to argue against.
Actually you described it as being huge and hanging out with your pokemon. Wow it is the first time they are all here! You hyped up a feature as something new and amazing, when really it has incredibly limited scope. You aren't really hanging out with them, your ability to interact with them is shockingly limited and it is barely a change up from what we had before. If that tiny change could sell you on a game then pretty much anything could.

The fact that when pushed on it you back down and downplay how much you cared and that it is fine the feature does very little gives away how you actually feel.

I said it's "huge to me". That phrase means it's important to me. I consider Amie/Refresh important too, as being able to pet and feed Pokemon is a big part of the atmosphere for me, as simple as it is. That doesn't mean "it's a huge feature (in terms of content)" which you've interpreted it as

I know exactly what the Camping system will be, it will be a slightly more complex Amie/Refresh, which is something I'm very excited for. That's all I said.

> and downplay how much you cared
??????
I made it quite clear I care a lot about getting to see my full party out at once but recognise that the feature is not complex, and that it's important to the atmosphere of the game for me. And I stand by that. I care about that feature a lot and enjoy it a lot.

>culled alot of the worthless shitmon no one cared about
>butterfree, vileplume, seaking, noctowl, sudowoodo, quilfish, manectric [without mega evolution], claydol, cherrim, driflblim, abomasnow [without mega evolution], liepard, unfezant, gigalith, swoobat, seismitoad, maractus, garbodor, vanilluxe, escavalier, diggersby, pangoro, slurpuff, avalugg, vikavolt [still 43], togedemaru and kommo-o make the cut

yea can you imagine if a bad pokemon made it thanks for selectively picking the ones everyone wants to see because they're really good game freak

Attached: 1566162634164.jpg (418x464, 26K)

Attached: 1565995950964m.jpg (1024x898, 68K)

lift her up, put her legs on my shoulders and enjoy the buffet

>hd graphics
>its just 3DS with a little bit of semi-polish

Attached: 1533217945388.jpg (979x941, 235K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
youtube.com/watch?v=nrCVmPlkIr4

He wasn't cut, he just wasn't in. Cut means he was put in Tekken 7 early on but taken out before release.

Tekken 7 didn't charge you a premium to keep your Lei with the precedent that you'd be able to transfer them to the next game.
No, instead they're doing literally that but continuing to charge you until they conveniently decide to include the Pokemon you want to use in a future game, which can be up to 12 fucking years if you go by Glameow which still hasn't been in a dex since DP

No, instead Tekken said they would not charge for classic characters and then went back on their word directly which is far more scummy than pokemon.

>caught a shiny Nihilego before the E3 spotlight
>have to wait 5 years before it gets let out of jail again
I don't even get why they did it like this. What's the point in even transferring now? Why not just leave it in a game I can play rather than stuff it in a digital pickling jar for a few years?

>Tag 2
Gives you many free dlc's characters that you just need to download.
>Tekken 7
Harada: Legacy characters will be free.
What happened was the exact opposite.

Not the same, retard. If you didn't pay for your classic character you simply wouldn't get them.
Pokemon is saying unless you give them money to be "allowed" to use your mon in a specific game they'll be purged.

see

>They just removed shit nobody cared about!
Fuck off. EVERY single pokemon is worth. EVERY single pokemon has a fan out there. EVERY single pokemon should be at least coded in the fucking game. What even is "worthless" to your eyes? Shitmons like liepard, cincinno and what the cactus are in. Shitmons that were good only thanks to mega evolution are in. Ugly shitstains that only competitive fags care about are in. Everyone should be in, there is literally no excuse.

Curry is okay, but could I maybe have her feet instead?

Attached: shield27.png (932x1200, 984K)

I hate Gamefreak at the very core, if they had enough of Pokemon, then why not handle to someone else?
Like SquareEnix?
Also, Pokemon has gone to shit since XY, Black and White are kino games and it was coped by whiny, toxic, brats and mentally ill gen1s.
Sun and Moon was ok since it was on 3ds, but it has unused animations that it has more soul, like every Pokemon walking.
Sword and Shield is what i had enough with this series, they always cut content for "new and fresh experience" which is bullshit, they gone too far even cut Pokemon and the story didn't changed at all like let me tell a example "evil team is evil, be champion".
>b-but every Pokemon is full on memory
It has a 32gb and it cuts features.
>it takes long!
No shit, games aren't develop in aproximate 5 mouths, they take like 3 years for a Pokemon game now its faster, that 3 years is enough for fixing bugs, readd content and of course polishing.
>but gamefreak is good
Delusional cocksuckers like you are also a part of this problem, you letting a shit developer getting away for making a franchise worse than even instead of fighting against it.
>bbut they created Porkeyman!
No shit, look at Kirby, she's good on his own.
Now imagine the future of Pokemon.
>less Pokemon
>less challange
>less content
And it continues until they are retarded enough to announced a Pokemon game only flat shit, almost nothing.
I bet that people buy this shit, if theiy are continue this then Pokemon is dead for good.
The only good thing on this franchise is fangames now.
You truly love Pokemon?
Bycott this game, if you want to try then pirate it, don't waste your money on trash that even older games are better than this garbage.
I don't hate Pokemon, hell my favorite is Marill and its hurt to see thay what this billionare franchise has gone to this.
I thought it gets better, but its goanna be shit.
If you determited to buy this, then fine, but if you doing this, you make Pokemon even worse than before.

It's unrealistic to expect GameFreak to make every pokemon with a 3D model and full animations. Please understand.

But they literally already have. It's just so they can jew you with Home.

I wasn't the one making the comparison in the first place. Of course it's retarded. The whole comparison barely made sense in the first place and ignores what I posted. What Tekken did (directly lie) is still way worse.

Run off of /vp/, shill?

>But they literally already have.

Not on the Switch

>can't just like a game without being a shill

Modern Yea Forums is shit.

Yea Forums as a whole died long ago.