Xenoblade Remaster

What do you want to see added/changed?

Attached: muh nado.jpg (1600x826, 130K)

>added
XB2 bonus exp system for quests (and the NG+ option to level down, too)
Make quests and named NPCs visible on the map
Include the side story from the art book as a sidequests
In NG+, let Fiora swap between Home and Mechon form whenever and give her Meyneth's Monado as an ultimate weapon
>changed
Fix DE Reyn's face, he looks weird. And make Alcamoth silver again.

Melia route

I want to be able to equip armor without having my characters look silly in cutscenes

Nerf Disciple Lorithea. That was just insane and luck based.

>he doesn't like cosplaying as the village people

Add connections to xbc2.
Change klaus scene to the xbc2 version of it and save melia from her tragic fate.

I want to see neptuniablade flopping for the third time and hackahashi begging on the streets

Use ether skills retard.

good party AI

I beat the game. I'm not stuck on her.

>In NG+, let Fiora swap between Home and Mechon form whenever and give her Meyneth's Monado as an ultimate weapon

I'm always curious what effects Meyneth's Monado does besides keeping her alive

make her good. i still used her in the base game but if her rifle didnt have to reload so often she'd be a much better healer.

Attached: Sharlafix.png (1072x1148, 832K)

>What do you want to see added/changed?
Make the drop rates for quest items less aids and make more of the sidequests voiced. Would be interesting to see what they’d do for everyone’s favorite drug kingpin.

Maybe they'll turn him into a small version of XB2 Bana.

They should give her a mechanic where the rifle heating up increases the effectiveness of her arts or something. Maybe have it cool off slowly over time too instead of it being entirely manual.

>Would be interesting to see what they’d do for everyone’s favorite drug kingpin.
He's already got a voice in XB2, so they could probably use that guy.

Add better armor designs and fashion slots, a run button, faster swim speed and remove quickstep gems.
Add Vanea as a party member.
Improve Shulk and Melia's AI. Improve everyone's AI so they don't stand in poison.
Voice as many H2H as possible.
Reduce or outright remove the affinity grind requirements for H2H.
Add in XC2's audio options.
Up the drop rate of Black Liver Beans or mix XC1 and Torna's item drops so you can still walk on random orbs but also have fixed item spots with identifiable category of drops like "vegetable", "flower", etc.

The XB2 version of XB1 Bana doesn't look anything like the one from Argentum, so I doubt they'll change him much.

>Add better armor designs and fashion slots

This - fashion design slots would go a long way to get rid those fucking clown suits you're forced to war when you're minmaxing. XBX had it, so why can't this?

Other than that, add NPCs to the minimap and an option to track them. I loathed tracking down specific NPCs for side quests.

I'd love to see some extra contet (like the XB2 DLC arena) or some other new areas, aside from Bionis Shoulder. Climbing the Mechonis was a giant disappointment.

Just a faithful remake with updated graphics. Was never able to play the original because it was so difficult to find so I’m excited to play this one, especially considering how much I’m adoring XC2 and people say the original is just as good if not better. Right now XC2 is becoming my favorite jrpg of all time so it’ll be nice to play the original.

remove the song "vision reacts"

Attached: 6ab.png (800x482, 228K)

Is this game worth playing if I already know who metal face is?

Attached: BFB4D8F7-65D4-4600-87BA-A919D5510D7C.jpg (433x427, 120K)

>Is this game worth playing if I already know who metal face is?
Considering how he stops being relevant halfway through, yes.

you also got Xord and Egil

Giving some Nopons more features than just "blue one", "pink one" and so on should be possible.
If I remember correctly XC1 Bana is just a dark blue and has nothing else.

I can play this at 60 fps at 4k with all the textures except the eyes.

Why is Monolith wasting their time? Oh right, "IP reuse".

I mean all it needs are more unique 3d models, more armor, more customization. That's probably the only thing it really needs.

Endgame sharla is actually good, because drive boost and thunder bullet actually works with the right skills.

He was a light green with a dark blue shirt, and something around his neck if i recall

>remove the horrible affinity chart
>make XP mostly quest based like in XB2
>add the option to swap between party members on the fly
>add a run button (maybe even mounts)
>remove fall damage
>make certain item drops less aids
>voice more H2Hs

>remove the horrible affinity chart
I like it
>make XP mostly quest based like in XB2
but it already is, along with exploration based xp
>remove fall damage
it's an important component since it prevents you jumping to certain areas

make the sidequests better so people can see how cool the web system actually is.

>
it's an important component since it prevents you jumping to certain areas
But, if I remember correctly, all it does is keep you from going to areas you've already been to.

>people hated the sidequests and the chart
that was like one of the best things to do in the game, fuck off.

Can I transfer my 3DS save?

Attached: Backslash.png (666x472, 589K)

The chart is great and an extremely interesting idea. The infinite fetch quests as sidequests to develop that chart suck ass though. Since a remake/remaster is on the table why not attempt to improve the boring "collect x item 10 times" quests?

pc port, no epic

Allow me to play as dunban the entire game. Evasion based tanks are the best archetype.
BORN IN A WORLD OF STRIFE
WE CHOOSE TO FIGHT
BLOSSOM DANCE

Fashion gear like in XCX.
Increase the movement speed in general. The good fast movement gems in the original game came too late. Alternatively, a run button.
Have quest EXP not be applied instantly, and instead use the bonus EXP feature from XC2.
Add the graves from XC2 for Unique Enemies, so it's easier to keep a list of which ones you've beaten.

Attached: EAb4RdFVUAI2U4O.jfif.jpg (1141x1600, 206K)

I hope they implement the shoulder into the main plot and it doesn't just end up being a post-game thing as people are speculating.

More clarification on whether Zanza and Meyneth remember being Klaus and Galea and don't give a fuck anymore, or if they lost their memories.

Attached: zanzameyneth.png (550x550, 526K)

Sidequest where you get to repair Face Nemesis and then use it in combat