GET WOKE GO BROKE

GET WOKE GO BROKE

Attached: pyduqa65tan31.png (755x425, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/drcullenphd/status/1174150797980033025
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait a second... this isn't vidya gaems... where's the gameplay? I couldn't care about your gay outrage OP show me some gameplay

Attached: 1564150138061.jpg (578x433, 16K)

No it's true. We should all really learn to appreciate these people while we still can before they all kill themselves in a few years.

She's a fujoshi.

I like that attitude

I was wondering if anyone was gonna make a thread about this

we've already had a million threads about this

What's the original line?

GET *clap* WOKE *clap* GO *clap* BROKE

well shit, you guys work fast, the game only came out yesterday

Amazing how four simple letters can trigger you people so badly

>Image Search
>Reddit
Of fucking course, go back nigger

>sensibility
Nope.
>excellent taste
Nope.
>talented
Nope.
>artistic
Yeah, I suppose.

you mean 7000+ letters bigot

>tfw consider getting it yesterday, but since no longer have much expectations for those devs decide to pass on it
>go on Yea Forums instead
>thread about this everywhere
guess it's not helping me want to pick it up

You guys would not hate the LGBT community at all if the T didn't exist

Attached: 1563247569738.png (464x794, 565K)

That is the original line.

She’s one obnoxious character that is the only one with those views in the game. The game even points out how big of a bitch she is.

Incorrect
Remove every letter but B

That's demonstrably untrue though. People here really hate gay people because they go against the family and therefore they go against society. It's also very weird and gross.

maybe she was being sarcastic

> Japan
> woke

Well yeah. We’ve been through this many times. The T has singlehanded your set their little movement to a standstill.

same, I was hoping to get it but then I saw this. Is this just this character being retarded, or is the whole game like this? Should I get the Zero Escape trilogy instead?

she's just the kind of person that has those views like you'd find IRL

she doesn't represent the whole game, it just means she acts fairly realistic, compared to Date who is an actual straight up coomer

Yay for cocks

first two ZE games is all you need, after that it goes to shit and that's why this is likely also shit

lmao there are more homos on Yea Forums than you could imagine.

I've never had issues with gay people, only massive flaming fucking faggots

What game is this ?

character being retarded

Attached: somnium 1.webm (1200x674, 2.26M)

>LGBT
Oh boy, the Alphabet community is going to have a field day tearing this to bits because it didnt include all the other letters
rip devs for not being inclusive and diverse

Attached: ScreenShot08-24-2019003.png (318x297, 104K)

Anyone who identifies as a feminist today should be executed.

Not as much, at least. But it does. They've bound themselves up with people who mutilate their bodies like furfags who want to have prosthetic paws. And since gays already got most of what they want, trannies are the loudest voices still using that dumb acronym.

>coomer
What?

based

AI : The somnium files
From the Zero Escape director

Who did the translation/localization? Also does anyone have that scene but in Japanese?

There's a lot more people who hate them. They are disgusting, weird and anachronistic to decent family values.

Another retarded and forced zoomer meme.

the MC is an unironic coomer and the game never paints it in negative light, it's just that one character being autistic

Attached: date3.png (843x341, 191K)

but the T is the only one i want to fuck. well B too i guess.

Spike. It's the same in Japanese as well. Yea Forums went nuclear this morning because of that. Mods already deleted a couple of threads.

they did their own translation and it's a near-simultaneous release with jp version

this is exactly how they want it

I only love bisexual people.

No, they are and that's a good fucking thing

Is there any way to change the font?

My husband and I have more children than you ever will

No one comes to Yea Forums and Yea Forums of all places for decent family values.

where is this picture from? I wanna see more pig watching anime

I, honestly have no problem with LGB, but trannies are mostly mentally ill, deluded individuals.
I mean, they can do whatever they want with their body and shit, but that doesn't mean I won't find it disgusting.

>decent family values
You just blow in from a Leave it to Beaver marathon?

twitter.com/drcullenphd/status/1174150797980033025

Transcription:
エルジービーティーの人って感性が豊かでセンスがあって、芸術的な才能のある人がたくさんいるでしょう?それに人よりも苦労しているせいか、共感能力が高くて、優しい人が多いような気がする。自分の生き方を自分で決めているから、強い芯みたいなものも持ってるように感じてるし。その意味でむしろリスペクトっていうか、何かちょっとかっこいいなって。。

Attached: 2019-09-18 12_24_57-Google Translate.png (1310x450, 34K)

You proved his point with this.

Drop the T from LGBT and there's nothing wrong with that comment. Drag queens and fags can be funny as fuck, but real trannies think about nothing except being trannies.

>rich in sensibility
do they mean they're overly sensible to anything? If so I agree.

>excellent taste
Not in hair dye, shit looks disgusting for the most part

>talented, artistic people
then why are most of them jobless?

>someone had to come up with this
Goddamn I fucking hate people.

Apparently from comments, she's an annoyance. So why do you get mad at this comment? Fits her personality

she is literally a stupid girl you'd find on tumblr and that's the point of her personality

Crime is at least 50% environmental. The crowded Japanese subway is the perfect environment for molestation.

Faggots need death

>Elji Beatty
sensible chuckle

lesbians don't bother you. Gays don't bother you. Bisexuals give you aids.

What is this, a lying contest?

P

What's your point?
I fucking hate the kind of people who'd grope random people the same way I hate people who'd mug or rob random people.

The T is what pretty much proved the whole thing is just a giant shit-test on a civilizational level

>brings up hair dye for no reason
You know there are natural hair color dyes, right?

Not if you use protection, retard.

Basically agreeing with you through an observation. People fucking suck in general and if they feel like they can get something they want and get away with getting it with little to no short or long term repercussions, they will, even at the detriment of others.

OH GOD IM GONNA AUGHHH... IM COOOOMIIING

Attached: 8E80E9C7-7AA5-497F-9674-586F1A54293D.png (570x730, 127K)

WHY DOES THE FUCKING GAME NOT WORK

If I see another fucking Puerto Rican with fake red/blonde hair I swear to God.

I'd certainly be groped over mugged and robbed.

Piggy cute

>willingly fucking someone with aids, even with protection.
And you dare to call me retarded? You're a super turbo retard.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: jpg.jpg (814x976, 190K)

If trannies are so bad, how come they are involved in creating so many video games and other cool stuff? Meanwhile, there are multiples more of white bigoted dudes but you never make anything of value.

Attached: 1555550876766.png (331x224, 37K)

NOOOOOOOOO TRUMP WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP THIS

Attached: 710BE7B7-2661-4C8A-983B-664CF04E4E39.png (291x344, 85K)

Thx, one less game to waste my money on.

Attached: 2019-9-18 18-34-8.png (612x540, 530K)

Where's the gameplay at

Those tits ain't no laughing matter.

well they fucking hate the B's so fuck all of them
niggas jealous they cant settle down with someone of the opposite sex and raise a traditional family

Wouldn't happen if you didn't pirate it™

Attached: 2019-09-18-123454.jpg (572x669, 111K)

Reads Image

*Vomits

CELESTE AND A HAT IN TIME ARE BAD GAMES AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY POLITICS
>but everyone loves these games
NO THEY DON'T, IT'S THE TRANNY AGENDA, VIRTUESIGNALINGVIRTUESIGNALINGVIRTUESIGNALING

Honestly i never understood why they push so much of this bullshit into videogames. Ive seen people on twitter say that they will play celeste because the main character is a tranny. Not because its good or anything. But because the main character is a tranny.

This is honestly some cult shit

How does your sexuality have anything to do with art?

Attached: 1568559693339.jpg (720x687, 67K)

How can they even call themselves a community? They all hate themselves, most faggots even admit that.

Oh so it's only the pirated version? I'll wait until they fix it then.

Yeah before you imply that trannies aren’t the reason there’s been so many shit and buggy games lately, them existing in the game development job area as fuck all to do with them being mentally ill to begin with

they are also usually a head of every mob that wants censor a video game

I want bacon

IT’S OKAY WHEN JAPAN’S ANTI-CAPITALIST

Attached: A0DEF5FB-130C-4954-A8ED-B2F9E603A216.jpg (1024x525, 120K)

No one was expecting him to address that. Cry Harder?

Why do so many hateful incels play videogames when videogame developers are overwhelmingly liberal and progressive?

Attached: 1560506457054.png (708x890, 297K)

Reminder somebody wrote this degenerate propaganda dialog for literal child.

Attached: mizuki.png (598x334, 150K)

Am i the only that hate faggots not because they like man but because they keep flaunting their gayness in everyone faces?
Who give a shit if you want to get fucked in the ass by another men, stop fucking rub it in my face

Attached: 1507876838564.jpg (450x450, 22K)

This but unironically. This world has rapists and murderers and truly truly evil people.

But the gays are what you're the most afraid of. Fuck off.

And you're going to abuse all of them and they are all going to be fucking weird because your relationship is a fetish based on tearing your asshole apart being an actual family.

quick call the incel hunter-mommies!

Sumireko is shit user. No need to post this

SHE'S 12

what do we play now that japan has been pozzed?

Attached: 178.jpg (490x586, 33K)

People can, have and do create communities based around their identities and those communities can foster certain attitudes and proclivities that might not be seen in the larger population of a nation.

In this case, blue collar and high business jobs have historically been homophobic while the arts, theater, fashion and music have been a degree more welcoming, giving LGBT people employment and an outlet.

There's literally nothing wrong with the text you posted.

Your mom

Based and big titspilled.

Attached: 1566244826669.png (631x710, 1003K)

people who need a group to from their own "identity" are faggots not worthy of my time or patience regardless of who they fuck.
them making their sexual preference something that needs to be "celebrated" makes them even more retarded in my eyes.

a fucking fujoshi at that

>honestly I never understood why devs would put two words into a game so more dumbasses would give them money
Yeah, really makes you think

Gay people that are not part of the LGBT movement do have high tastes and usually give great insights about he games their play, at least those that I have met up until now.

I hope piggo is enjoying his anime