THE REGGINATOR IS BACK!!!!!!

nygamecritics.com/2019/09/18/breaking-the-legendary-reggie-fils-aime-joins-our-board-of-directors/

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-114602_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 1018K)

I tired he retired. With all the money he gained from working at Nintendo for so long why does he still bother getting a new job?

>NYVGCC

Who are they? a bunch of kikes yelling at vidya?

People who work intense jobs their whole life sometimes don't know what to do with time in retirement. After a few weeks the monotony starts to set in. This is probably just a part time thing to keep him active.

Looks like more of a volunteering thing.

He probably just really gives a shit.
Also Is "Board of Directors" even a "job" outside of meetings?

Sitting around the house all day and everyday when you actually used to have a life doesn't play out well for many people.

Why are they all black?

It is more like giving back to his community

>Bronx
I don't know user you tell me

Probably just to have something to do. I imagine it's hard to go from being in executive positions for a good portion of your life to just having nothing to do. He probably thought sitting back catching up on his shows and going golfing whenever he want sounded super great until a month or two in when he found himself ungodly bored with it already. There's likely a reason why when some big high earning type retires from his job the story rarely ends with "and then he golfed and drank sangria until he died in [year]"

>The New York Videogame Critics Circle (the multicultural organization comprised of the finest videogame critics, writers, reporters and bloggers in the city
Cool no white people

No white men? Super woke and progressive!!!!

>Has no passion
>Hates working
Never going to make it pass grunt.

Where are the white people?

inb4 flyovers ask why everyone is brown while ignoring the blatant location

he was part of nintendo america if you were confused

>Go to a school called China Town Community University
>WTF WHY IS EVERYBODY CHINESE???
This is you.

They don't go to second rate prep schools in the bronx if they can help it

>Why there's no whites in Bronx
Dunno, but while we're at it, why there's no eskimos in the sahara?

Do americans really have black districts where you just accept that there's no white people?

Most people who retire don't want to fully quit working. They just don't want the constant all encompassing responsibility they had because they want more free time.
President of NoA would keep him busy 24/7 but he can't exactly just demote to random dude at Nintendo. So retiring is basically the only option. Then he can dick around with other things here and there as an advisory role.
Most professions have people do that like engineering, law, medicine, etc.

Absolutely. There are places in the country where it’s rare to see any black people, places where it’s rare to see any white people, etc.

And a lot of places where it’s more mixed up, usually in between those concentrated spots.

>teaching children to be a Nintendo shill
Why am I not surprise

>born too late to have hope and genuine passion for making video games and learning technology
>born too early to have hope and genuine passion for makibg video games and learning technology
>born just in time to be a jaded cynical pessimistic asshat luddite who just lies around all day

Most of them look really bored and like they don't want to be there.

Can you say REGGINATOR backwards?

Rota NIGGER
Is that what you wanted to read? NIGGER? There you go, i hope you're happy now, you nigger.